• Here's A Reason Why I Find Larry Hancock To Be Troubling

From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 9 09:09:58 2023
    In a recent thread on the Edutainment Farm Hancock wrote thusly of Dark Complected Man:

Joe, I'm going to be very straight forward about this - I have written extensively on Filipe Vidal in SWHT, in NEXUS and in Tipping Point - including how is was connected to the Dallas attack and the tactical team that went from Miami to Dallas. That
    all goes back to the very first edition of SWHT in 2006. I'm not going to get into the debate about the radio, maybe, maybe not, but his presence there is the key point as well as his personal relationship to the fellow beside him, Roy Hargraves.

Having researched and written about him repetitively I'll refer you to those works for the details in your questions.

Larry isn't going to get into a "debate" about the radio? That's just about the most incriminating aspect of DCM, the most important thing, and Larry would rather not talk about that. He'd rather Hawk his books and toot his own horn about having
    identified the guy. If he didn't have a radio, then who the fuck would care who he was? This is what Fake Bastards do, they sidestep the important points and lead you away to unprovable stuff and book sales.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)