• The lying SHIT POSTER Brian Doyle

From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 5 09:54:14 2023
    https://servimg.com/view/18515061/45

End of story.

NOW FUCK OFF DOYLE!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 5 16:03:17 2023
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 12:54:16 PM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

I've taken a second look at Duncan's post and it doesn't necessarily mean that Duncan doesn't back the buttons seen on Prayer Man's garment in Darnell...Just because Duncan admits that he posted the image showing the buttons in order to get to the Prayer
    Man believers doesn't mean he doesn't actually endorse the buttons...Robert Johnson isn't too bright so he doesn't distinguish the fact that Duncan drew arrows precisely to the buttons on Sarah Stanton's garment...Robert Johnson is so full of his
    trolling that he doesn't stop to consider that Duncan drew arrows to button-like features on Prayer Man's garment that can not be explained by any feature on Oswald's clothing...Ray is also not too bright because he mocks them but he doesn't attempt any
    intelligent explanation for them...So, once again, Robert Johnson is failing to answer the point...The buttons are features that cannot be explained by the known clothing of Lee Harvey Oswald...

Robert Johnson is going to have to do better than this idiotic content to defeat my Prayer Man evidence...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Sat Aug 5 15:33:55 2023
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 12:54:16 PM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

No, not the end of story...

First off Duncan is talking about the buttons in that post not Davidson's enhancement...

Duncan MacRae is a mentally ill individual who cannot be trusted for what he posts...He comes on as a serious moderator defending serious research rules but then he uses that false assertion to back the trolls on his website...A truer depiction of MacRae
    is how he demanded all his posts be deleted from the Education Forum after Gordon suspended him...MacRae had posted the Davidson enhancement at my request on the Education Forum and everyone who commented agreed it appeared to be a woman...MacRae did not
    quit the Education Forum because he got caught posting a hoax...He quit because he was genuinely angry that his earnest effort to show the Davidson Enhancement proved Prayer Man was a woman was disparaged...It doesn't really matter what Duncan posts...He
    has a history of betraying serious researchers with such disclaimers and deleting their serious threads all so he can maintain a lack of seriousness on his troll site...

But Robert Johnson has avoided the main point once again...He has failed to answer that the Davidson Enhancement exists outside of Duncan MacRae and has nothing to do with him...All Duncan did was enlarge Davidson's Enhancement in order to make it more
    visible...Robert Johnson has failed to answer the fact that Chris Davidson himself said his Enhancement showed the face of a woman...Robert Johnson has also, once again, failed to give any credible answer to the fact that the original Wiegman celluloid
    will reproduce Davidson's woman's face exactly - proving that the face is a real and existing feature on Wiegman's film frame...

Greg Parker's ROKC troll farm produces delinquent dummies like Robert Johnson who think their gutter trolling doesn't expose their embarrassingly deficient reasoning or attempt to reduce the most intelligent research to the idiotic...Duncan was quite
    serious when he posted the Davidson Enhancement on the Education Forum in early 2016...He was also quite serious when he demanded that Gordon remove his membership and delete his posts after Gordon suspended him...He did that because he was earnestly
    showing that Davidson proved Prayer Man had Sarah Stanton's face...

Robert Johnson exists under the delusion that we can't see Sarah Stanton's chubby-cheeked face on Prayer Man in the Davidson Enhancement...When Duncan posted that image in 2016 every single responder said it looked like a woman...And many of those
    responders were the main Prayer Man advocates...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Aug 6 00:29:45 2023
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 12:03:18 AM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 12:54:16 PM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote: I've taken a second look at Duncan's post and it doesn't necessarily mean that Duncan doesn't back the buttons seen on Prayer Man's garment in Darnell...Just because Duncan admits that he posted the image showing the buttons in order to get to the
    Prayer Man believers doesn't mean he doesn't actually endorse the buttons...Robert Johnson isn't too bright so he doesn't distinguish the fact that Duncan drew arrows precisely to the buttons on Sarah Stanton's garment...Robert Johnson is so full of his
    trolling that he doesn't stop to consider that Duncan drew arrows to button-like features on Prayer Man's garment that can not be explained by any feature on Oswald's clothing...Ray is also not too bright because he mocks them but he doesn't attempt any
    intelligent explanation for them...So, once again, Robert Johnson is failing to answer the point...The buttons are features that cannot be explained by the known clothing of Lee Harvey Oswald...

Robert Johnson is going to have to do better than this idiotic content to defeat my Prayer Man evidence...

Lying SHIT POSTER

Duncan was your best friend when you could spew your verbal shit. And now you make the unqualified and unskilled remarks about his mental status.
    LOL!!!!

And the buttons debate was dead before it was started by him.

You are dumber than a bag of rocks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Sun Aug 6 05:53:26 2023
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 3:29:47 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 12:03:18 AM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:

Duncan was your best friend when you could spew your verbal shit. And now you make the unqualified and unskilled remarks about his mental status.
    LOL!!!!

And the buttons debate was dead before it was started by him.

You are dumber than a bag of rocks.

No Robert...You're an idiot who doesn't answer the points that are written and responds with moronic trash-talk outside the points (a common feature of ROKC and its trolls)...

The buttons debate was never dead and you give a fine example of what you refer to as refuting evidence (which is just you saying silly denial is refuting evidence)...The buttons are real and they are a feature on Sarah Stanton's garment...Because I am a
    legitimate researcher and you are not I will volunteer that it is weird that we see the buttons on Stanton in Darnell but not in Owens...In any case, the buttons are something that are not on Oswald's clothing and therefore prove Prayer Man is not Oswald.
    ..No refuting evidence is good enough for the Bart Kamp-led Prayer Man cult...

The person who is dumber than a bag of rocks is yourself because you tried to answer a very intelligent technical photo analysis issue that dealt with Sarah Stanton's chubby-cheeked face appearing in Wiegman by responding with a moronic point about the
    buttons that came from Ray Mitcham...Ray is a weak researcher who is dumb enough to mock a legitimate case of evidence and not realize how stupid it makes him look (like yourself and ROKC)...In your many trolling answers you have succeeded in avoiding
    answering Davidson being scientifically reproduceable in the original Wiegman Film...That reproduce-ability proves the scientific merit of Davidson and ends the issue...So far, while I am being defamed as being unworthy the nincompoop tyrant and idiot
    king Gordon has avoided explaining why he is persecuting and censoring the most brilliant researcher on the subject?...The reason Gordon is persecuting and erasing me is because he is too stupid to understand my evidence and is making me pay the price
    for his attempt to dumb-down the Kennedy research internet to his level...As Robert Johnson shows here I am being punished for what the Prayer Man goons are guilty of and they refuse to come forth...Even worse Ray Mitcham is ignorantly wrong about the
    buttons and hasn't shown any legitimate science-based reason to reject them as evidence...Both you and Ray think ignorant mockery is the equivalent of good argument and Gordon helps you get away with it with his cowardly moderation....Both Davidson and
    the buttons are legitimate evidence that Prayer Man is Stanton and the only thing that is holding up recognition of that fact is the bullying and corruption of the JFK internet community and the ball-less hypocrites who populate it...The ROKC troll
    Robert Johnson's noise-making trolling not withstanding...Only a community that did not fear surrendering its credibility to embarrassing rogue foolishness would stand by while the research cuckhold Bart Kamp wrote a new book saying Oswald is Prayer Man,
    with the horse's ass Gordon overseeing its allowance, and the membership showing its dishonest awareness through silence, and still think it was not creating one of the most insane cases of self-destruction of its own credibility...And these idiots
    judged that I wasn't good enough to post amongst THEM!...Jim DiEugenio just made Alex Joneses out of the entire research community while the rest of the dummies assisted mainly through not speaking up...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 6 06:02:03 2023
    STFU you utter moron!

Other than trolling you have no skills.
    You lie in every post.
    You have no evidence it is only in YOUR delusional water filled head.

The buttons do NOT exist.
    THAT SCREENSHOT SAYS IT ALL!!!!

YOU LYING ASSHOLE!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 6 06:23:39 2023
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 9:02:04 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

ROKC's trolls are always trying to bring the conversation down to their moronic level...

The bottom line is the ROKC troll Robert Johnson could not give any intelligent answer to my argument that Davidson could be validated by reproducing his enhancement by means of the original Wiegman Film...Robert has intelligence issues and can't give
    any intelligent response to that short of moronic name-calling...ROKC has been doing nothing short of shouting down and trolling the intelligent proof against Prayer Prayer ever since we refuted it in 2016 (and was banned by dishonest cowards via Gordon).

And, of course, the clique stays quiet and doesn't defend you while moronic trolls who should be banned are tolerated and allowed to lower the JFK internet to Parker's level...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Aug 6 06:28:41 2023
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 9:23:41 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 9:02:04 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

It is amusing seeing the ROKC troll Robert Johnson chase his own tail by answering the Davidson Enhancement with Ray Mitcham's denial of the buttons and thinking he is getting away with it...

This moronic violation of basic academic research standards is tolerated by the assholes who call themselves the JFK research community and they stay quiet...

Remember - James Gordon banned me because he said I failed to follow legitimate evidence analysis methodology (while ignoring I was the only one posting the correct evidence)...You can see that doesn't apply to the Prayer Man trolls...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 6 08:37:49 2023
    You are lying Doyle.
    Again and again.

Uncredible
    Unskilled

You are a nobody who needs to lie to keep it all going for years on end.

Coward
    Pussy
    Jerk off

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 6 12:54:37 2023
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 11:37:50 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Even though the ROKC side is clearly demented the research community won't defend you...

They'll stay quiet and pick the side that offers the demented input...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 6 19:47:32 2023
    It is called common sense in combination with presenting (!!!!) relevant evidence.
    Something that is completely alien to lying shit cunts like you Brian Doyle.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jobe@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 9 17:21:03 2023
    T24gU3VuZGF5LCBBdWd1c3QgNiwgMjAyMyBhdCAyOjU0OjM44oCvUE0gVVRDLTUsIEJyaWFuIERv eWxlIHdyb3RlOgo+IE9uIFN1bmRheSwgQXVndXN0IDYsIDIwMjMgYXQgMTE6Mzc6NTDigK9BTSBV VEMtNCwgcm9iZXJ0IGpvaG5zb24gd3JvdGU6IAo+IAo+IAo+IAo+IAo+IEV2ZW4gdGhvdWdoIHRo ZSBST0tDIHNpZGUgaXMgY2xlYXJseSBkZW1lbnRlZCB0aGUgcmVzZWFyY2ggY29tbXVuaXR5IHdv bid0IGRlZmVuZCB5b3UuLi4gCj4gCj4gCj4gVGhleSdsbCBzdGF5IHF1aWV0IGFuZCBwaWNrIHRo ZSBzaWRlIHRoYXQgb2ZmZXJzIHRoZSBkZW1lbnRlZCBpbnB1dC4uLgrio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/i o7/io7/io7/io7/ioJ/ioJvioonioonioInioInioLvio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io78K4qO/4qO/ 4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qCf4qCg4qGw4qOV4qOX4qO34qOn4qOA4qOF4qCY4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/ 4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kgg+KjoOKjs+Kjn+Kjv+Kjv+Kjt+Kjv+Khv+KjnOKghOKj v+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/io7/io7/iob/ioIHioITio7Piorfio7/io7/io7/io7/iob/i o53ioJbioITio7/io7/io7/io7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qCD4qCE4qKi4qG54qO/4qK34qOv 4qK/4qK34qGr4qOX4qCN4qKw4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Khj+KigOKihOKgpOKj geKgi+Kgv+Kjl+Kjn+Khr+Khj+KijuKggeKiuOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/io7/ioITi opTiopXio6/io7/io7/iobLioaTioYTioaTioITioYDioqDio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io78K4qO/ 4qO/4qCH4qCg4qGz4qOv4qO/4qO/4qO+4qK14qOr4qKO4qKO4qCG4qKA4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/ 4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+KghOKiqOKjq+Kjv+Kjv+Khv+Kjv+Kju+KijuKhl+KhleKhheKiuOKjv+Kj v+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/ioITiopzior7io77io7/io7/io5/io5fioq/ioariobPi oYDiorjio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qCE4qK44qK94qO/4qO34qO/4qO74qGu 4qGn4qGz4qGx4qGB4qK44qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+KhhOKiqOKju+KjveKj v+Kjn+Kjv+KjnuKjl+KhveKhuOKhkOKiuOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/ioYfi ooDiopfio7/io7/io7/io7/iob/io57iobXioaPio4riorjio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io78K 4qO/4qO/4qO/4qGA4qGj4qOX4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qOv4qGv4qG64qO84qCO4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/ 4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjp+KgkOKhteKju+Kjn+Kjr+Kjv+Kjt+Kjn+KjneKinuKhv+Ki ueKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/io7/io7/ioYbiopjiobrio73ior/io7vio7/io5fi obfio7nioqniooPior/io7/io7/io7/io7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO34qCE4qCq4qOv4qOf 4qO/4qKv4qO/4qO74qOc4qKO4qKG4qCc4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kh huKghOKio+Kju+KjveKjv+Kjv+Kjn+KjvuKhruKhuuKhuOKguOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/i ob/ioJvioInioIHioITiopXiobPio73iob7io7/ior3io6/iob/io67ioprio4XioLnio7/io7/i o78K4qG/4qCL4qCE4qCE4qCE4qCE4qKA4qCS4qCd4qOe4qK/4qG/4qO/4qO94qK/4qG94qOn4qOz 4qGF4qCM4qC74qO/CuKggeKghOKghOKghOKghOKghOKgkOKhkOKgseKhseKju+Khu+KjneKjruKj n+Kjv+Kju+Kjn+Kju+KhuuKjig==

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05