• For Bud -- Hill couldn't have been shouting out the finding of the shel

From donald willis@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 5 09:16:43 2023
    According to Trask, in "Pictures of the Pain", "A photograph showing the Book Depository with the window Sgt. Hill had opened... also includes the Hertz sign on the roof. It shows the time as 1:05." (p523)

Hill, then, was shouting before 1:05.

Next, check the Warren Report, page 79: "Searching that area [Mooney] found at approximately 1:12pm three empty cartridge cases on the floor near the window."

It's in the Warren Report! It says the shells were found about 1:12. Therefore, Hill could not have been talking about shells before 1:05. Could the WR have made a mistake?

Are you, Bud, going to challenge the WR? Are you a closet CT?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to donald willis on Sat Aug 5 10:03:25 2023
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 12:16:44 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
    According to Trask, in "Pictures of the Pain", "A photograph showing the Book Depository with the window Sgt. Hill had opened... also includes the Hertz sign on the roof. It shows the time as 1:05." (p523)

So?

Doesn`t follow.

Actual logic looks like this...

"Since Hill yelled down about the finding of the shells, the shells were found before he yelled down."

Next, check the Warren Report, page 79: "Searching that area [Mooney] found at approximately 1:12pm three empty cartridge cases on the floor near the window."

And since Hill yelled down about the finding of the shells his yelling down must have occurred after.

It's in the Warren Report! It says the shells were found about 1:12. Therefore, Hill could not have been talking about shells before 1:05. Could the WR have made a mistake?

Facts are stubborn things, Don. I supplied proof of Hill indicating where the shells were found.

This kills your ideas.

Your imagination runs wild. This is common with conspiracy folks, they give more weight to the things they imagine than what can be shown.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to Bud on Sat Aug 5 11:26:03 2023
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 10:03:26 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
    So?
    Doesn`t follow.

On what planet doesn't it follow? If the window Hill opened was seen to have been opened by 1:05, then it follows that he shouted down before that time.

dcw

"Since Hill yelled down about the finding of the shells, the shells were found before he yelled down."
    And since Hill yelled down about the finding of the shells his yelling down must have occurred after.

Facts are stubborn things, Don. I supplied proof of Hill indicating where the shells were found.

This kills your ideas.
    Your imagination runs wild. This is common with conspiracy folks, they give more weight to the things they imagine than what can be shown.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to donald willis on Sat Aug 5 11:54:27 2023
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 2:26:04 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
    So?
    Doesn`t follow.
    On what planet doesn't it follow? If the window Hill opened was seen to have been opened by 1:05, then it follows that he shouted down before that time.

No, it doesn`t follow. You aren`t establishing any connection between the two things, let alone a chronology.

dcw

This kills your ideas.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to donald willis on Sat Aug 5 11:44:56 2023
    So?

This is Don looking at the wrong things.

Doesn`t follow.

This is Don looking at the wrong things incorrectly. There is no reason Hill could not have
    shouted down after the window was open. You make the illogical assumption that Hill opened
    the window in order to shout down. You fail to consider the possibility that the Hill went to a
    window that was already open in order to shout down.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to Bud on Sat Aug 5 13:43:28 2023
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 11:54:29 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
    So?
    Doesn`t follow.
    No, it doesn`t follow. You aren`t establishing any connection between the two things, let alone a chronology.

Yes, as I told Corbett, I took Trask's word for it, in "Pictures of the Pain", that Hill opened the window, but Hill did not say that he did.

Curious, though--about what time do you think that Hill shouted?

dcw

This kills your ideas.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Aug 5 13:40:00 2023
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 11:44:57 AM UTC-7, John Corbett wrote:
    So?
    This is Don looking at the wrong things.
    Doesn`t follow.
    This is Don looking at the wrong things incorrectly. There is no reason Hill could not have
    shouted down after the window was open. You make the illogical assumption that Hill opened
    the window in order to shout down. You fail to consider the possibility that the Hill went to a
    window that was already open in order to shout down.

I'm afraid, yes, I took Trasks' word for it that Hill himself opened the window ("the window Sgt. Hill had opened" p523), but double-checking him with Hill's testimony, I see that he didn't say that he opened the window (v7p46). Yes, Trask & I failed to
    consider that possibility...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to donald willis on Sat Aug 5 14:36:15 2023
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 4:43:29 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
    So?
    Doesn`t follow.
    Yes, as I told Corbett, I took Trask's word for it, in "Pictures of the Pain", that Hill opened the window, but Hill did not say that he did.

I leave that sort of trivia for conspiracy folks. The guy on the ground who heard Hill say about the shells was named Joseph Stephen “Steve” Pieringer. He worked for KRLD-TV, but was broadcasting over the radio station at the time. If you are
    really interested you could try DVP`s blog to find the original transmissions, he has all that. In fact I was looking on there last night. I found the footage, but it wouldn`t play for me, it only spun...

http://jfk-assassination-as-it-happened.blogspot.com/2012/03/krld-radio.html

But since I`m a nice guy, I will give you a gift. Here is Pieringer`s death notice. Some people posted photos, you should read the captions on them, there is information there for you to exploit.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/107867081/joseph-stephen-pieringer

I`ll see if you can find it. One thing I will say, he was 22 at the time of the assassination, he looks fifty.

dcw

This kills your ideas.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Bud on Sat Aug 5 15:04:06 2023
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 5:36:17 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    So?
    Doesn`t follow.

I leave that sort of trivia for conspiracy folks. The guy on the ground who heard Hill say about the shells was named Joseph Stephen “Steve” Pieringer. He worked for KRLD-TV, but was broadcasting over the radio station at the time. If you are
    really interested you could try DVP`s blog to find the original transmissions, he has all that. In fact I was looking on there last night. I found the footage, but it wouldn`t play for me, it only spun...

I found the tape on youtube...

https://youtu.be/vVTCekvuP1g

You can hear the part about the shells at 21:20, although there might have been an earlier broadcast about the shells while the national news had control of the broadcast. I don`t know what on the tape can be used to timestamp when Hill hollered down.

But since I`m a nice guy, I will give you a gift. Here is Pieringer`s death notice. Some people posted photos, you should read the captions on them, there is information there for you to exploit.

I`ll see if you can find it. One thing I will say, he was 22 at the time of the assassination, he looks fifty.
    dcw

This kills your ideas.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to donald willis on Sat Aug 5 18:16:02 2023
    So?
    Doesn`t follow.

dcw

This kills your ideas.

Of course Hill did not open the window. He had not gone into the building. And Pieringer did not see Hill hollering out a window. If he had, he would have taken some film of it and would have looked up and said, "It was that window right there, on the
    6th floor," instead of, "It looked like the 4th floor." And then he would have looked over to the street sign and said, "In the Texas School Book Depository Building at Elm and Houston," instead of "Elm and Field." Just how stupid was Steve Pieringer?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to Bud on Sat Aug 5 21:22:17 2023
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 2:36:17 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
    So?
    Doesn`t follow.

"Fourth floor". Perhaps he was mistaken about what Hill said, too.

dcw

This kills your ideas.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Bud on Sun Aug 6 05:07:39 2023
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 7:15:39 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 9:16:04 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    So?
    Doesn`t follow.

dcw

This kills your ideas.
    Of course Hill did not open the window. He had not gone into the building.
    https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9f/2b/e0/9f2be0cb4046c3f4d82a79b44192b43b.jpg
    And Pieringer did not see Hill hollering out a window. If he had, he would have taken some film of it and would have looked up and said, "It was that window right there, on the 6th floor," instead of, "It looked like the 4th floor."
    Perhaps it is your expectations that are faulty.
    And then he would have looked over to the street sign and said, "In the Texas School Book Depository Building at Elm and Houston," instead of "Elm and Field." Just how stupid was Steve Pieringer?
    Smart enough to take note of where Hill indicated the shells were. That make him smarter than you.

He said they were on the 4th floor, Moron.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to donald willis on Sun Aug 6 04:17:09 2023
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 12:22:19 AM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 2:36:17 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
    So?
    Doesn`t follow.

"Fourth floor". Perhaps he was mistaken about what Hill said, too.

How does that follow?

On the ground he just happened to say "shells" right were shells were said to be found?

dcw

This kills your ideas.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 6 04:15:37 2023
    So?
    Doesn`t follow.

dcw

This kills your ideas.

And Pieringer did not see Hill hollering out a window. If he had, he would have taken some film of it and would have looked up and said, "It was that window right there, on the 6th floor," instead of, "It looked like the 4th floor."

And then he would have looked over to the street sign and said, "In the Texas School Book Depository Building at Elm and Houston," instead of "Elm and Field." Just how stupid was Steve Pieringer?

Smart enough to take note of where Hill indicated the shells were. That make him smarter than you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 6 05:50:39 2023
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 8:07:42 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    So?
    Doesn`t follow.

dcw

This kills your ideas.

Did he state that as a fact?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Bud on Sun Aug 6 05:58:46 2023
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 8:50:41 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    So?
    Doesn`t follow.

dcw

This kills your ideas.
    Of course, you just cherry pick any "facts" that fit up your ass.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 6 07:52:40 2023
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 8:58:47 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    So?
    Doesn`t follow.

dcw

This kills your ideas.

I look at the right things, correctly. If everyone could do this there would be no conspiracy hobbyists.

Your sandcastle has been kicked over by the facts I laid out, you kids will have to build a new one.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Bud on Sun Aug 6 09:04:13 2023
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 10:52:42 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    So?
    Doesn`t follow.

dcw

This kills your ideas.
    I look at the right things, correctly. If everyone could do this there would be no conspiracy hobbyists.

Your sandcastle has been kicked over by the facts I laid out, you kids will have to build a new one.

I bet your dead whore of a mother is very proud of you, looking up from the pits of hell.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 6 09:07:17 2023
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 12:04:15 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    On Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 10:52:42 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    So?
    Doesn`t follow.

dcw

This kills your ideas.

I bet your dead whore of a mother is very proud of you, looking up from the pits of hell.

<snicker> Wow, you really are upset I kicked your sandcastle over. It`s fine, you can build another one. It is easy when you aren`t constrained by facts or reason.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 14:22:36 2023
    On Sat, 5 Aug 2023 14:36:15 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

I leave that sort of trivia for conspiracy folks.

No, actually you're PROVABLY lying right now. You've made
    extraordinary and desperate attempts to assert not only *what* he
    shouted, but when he shouted it.

Yet you offer nothing for your empty claims.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to Bud on Sun Aug 13 06:34:11 2023
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 5:36:17 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    If you are really interested you could try DVP's blog to find the original transmissions, he has all that. In fact I was looking on there last night. I found the footage, but it wouldn't play for me, it only spun ... http://jfk-assassination-as-it-
    happened.blogspot.com/2012/03/krld-radio.html

Yeah, that's been a problem for the last year for embedded Google Drive videos when using the Firefox browser. (You must have been using Firefox, because the G-Drive videos *will* play on other browsers.)

I've been constantly begging Blogger and/or Google Drive to fix the problem for many months now, but they just keep on ignoring it. I guess nobody gives a damn about preserving quality and good service anymore.

Hint: if you click on the "Pop-Out" buttons which are in the upper-right of each embedded *Google Drive* video on my sites, the video will then play (after you let the damn thing spin and buffer for a minute or two, which is yet another glitch I've been
    trying to get Google Drive to fix for over a year now; the slow and sluggish start-ups were never a problem prior to 2022).

So, unless you're an extremely patient person who doesn't mind waiting for up to 5 minutes for a video to buffer and load up, then my entire collection of 3,000+ online streaming videos (which has taken me years to collect and edit and put online) is now
    essentially worthless until Google Drive decides to get their head out of their ass and update/upgrade the sluggish video players.

~~~ sigh ~~~

[End Rant.]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Sun Aug 13 08:26:49 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 5:22:57 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Sun, 6 Aug 2023 09:07:17 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:
    <snicker> Wow, you really are upset I kicked your sandcastle over.
    It`s fine, you can build another one. It is easy when you aren`t constrained by facts or reason.
    As Huckster points out: Curiously, you posted no evidence. no
    citations, no documents, no testimony, no exhibits, no witness videos.

Only comments. We gain nothing from the above.

You don`t. Others might see the accuracy and truth of my observations.

To deny that conspiracy folks play with the evidence in this case like children play with blocks is to deny reality.

Which makes who exactly the fool?

Gil made the point more explicitly:

The LN Trolls in this newsgroup post no evidence.
    No citations
    No documents
    No testimony
    No exhibits
    No witness videos
    They do no research of their own, preferring to take the lazy way out
    and fall back on the conclusions of the Warren Commission Report.
    You can gain NO KNOWLEDGE from their posts.

What they DO post are comments, speculation, opinion and ( when that
    doesn't work ) insults. They see themselves as guardians of the truth against those crazy "conspiracy theorists".

They argue that because a conspiracy can't be proven, then none
    existed.
    Does that mean that if a murder is unsolved, the victim was never
    murdered ? You'll have to ask them, that's their thought process.

They have little or no knowledge of police procedures, like the proper
    way to conduct a lineup, the proper way to handle evidence, the proper
    way to interrogate a prisoner and the proper way to protect a
    prosecution case by protecting a suspect's Constitutional rights.
    And yet they'll argue and insult someone knowledgeable of such things.

They have little or no knowledge of the 26 volumes of testimony and
    exhibits that they so religiously support. Most of them haven't even
    read them.

They have little or no knowledge of how "southern justice" worked in
    the 1960s. How innocent black men never made it to trial and how
    all-white grand juries refused to indict guilty white men ( like
    Medgar Evers' murderer Byron DeLa Beckwith ).

They have little or no knowledge of the history of the Kennedy Administration, the powerful enemies he made with his personal
    behavior and his political policies.

They have little or no knowledge of the atmosphere in the city of
    Dallas at the time of the assassination. That the President was warned
    not to go to Dallas or "they" would kill him there begs the question,
    "how did all of these people know Lee Harvey Oswald was going to kill
    the President" ?

But not having knowledge is not enough. Even when shown evidence
    indicating that Oswald was innocent, they ignore it.

They ignore evidence that Oswald was seen on the first floor so soon
    after the shooting, that he couldn't have possibly come from the sixth floor..
    https://gil-jesus.com/oswald-on-the-first-floor/

They ignore evidence that the paper "gunsack" was made by the Dallas
    Police on the afternoon of the assassination. https://gil-jesus.com/the-bag-job/

They ignore the evidence that the fillers in the police lineups were
    chosen in such a way as to make Oswald the only choice a witness could
    make.
    https://gil-jesus.com/the-police-lineups/

They ignore the evidence that the scope on the rifle was so defective
    that it was impossible to hit anything you aimed at. https://gil-jesus.com/the-rifle-tests/

They ignore the evidence that Dr. Humes LIED about the location of the
    back wound.
    https://gil-jesus.com/the-back-wound/

They ignore the evidence that no human being, Oswald or anyone else,
    could have completely fled the Walker shooting in the TWO SECONDS the
    FBI said it took for Walter Kirk Coleman to reach the fence. https://gil-jesus.com/the-witness/

They ignore the evidence that the FBI lied in its reports. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODXoISgU-0M

They ignore evidence that the Tippit witnesses were unreliable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-7ud5FWiR0

They ignore evidence that the limo agents LIED about how they
    responded when the shooting started. https://gil-jesus.com/the-agents-in-the-limo/

They ignore evidence that witnesses were intimidated by the FBI. https://gil-jesus.com/the-framing-and-murder-of-lee-harvey-oswald/

All of this evidence of prosecutorial misconduct and unethical police procedures is ignored and accepted as proper by those who don't know
    any better.

But this is not what happens in a proper and professional police investigation. This is what happens when you are collecting evidence
    against one suspect and one suspect only.

In short, this is how you frame an innocent person.

In short, the Lone Nut trolls in this newsgroup are not here to debate evidence because they don't know the evidence. They're not here to
    learn the truth because they've been systematicly brainwashed by a government with a history of lying to its people.

And speaking of things they don't know about, they don't even know
    they've been brainwashed. They come in here time and time again and
    their lack of knowledge of the evidence only leads them to embarrass themselves.

You'll gain no knowledge from their posts.

Stay away from a foolish man; you will gain no knowledge from his
    speech. ( Proverbs 14:7 )

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to davevonpein@aol.com on Mon Aug 14 08:24:37 2023
    On Sun, 13 Aug 2023 06:34:11 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
    <davevonpein@aol.com> wrote:

On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 5:36:17?PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    If you are really interested you could try DVP's blog to find the original transmissions, he has all that. In fact I was looking on there last night. I found the footage, but it wouldn't play for me, it only spun ... http://jfk-assassination-as-it-
    happened.blogspot.com/2012/03/krld-radio.html

Yeah, that's been a problem for the last year for embedded Google Drive videos when using the Firefox browser. (You must have been using Firefox, because the G-Drive videos *will* play on other browsers.)

I've been constantly begging Blogger and/or Google Drive to fix the problem for many months now, but they just keep on ignoring it. I guess nobody gives a damn about preserving quality and good service anymore.

Hint: if you click on the "Pop-Out" buttons which are in the upper-right of each embedded *Google Drive* video on my sites, the video will then play (after you let the damn thing spin and buffer for a minute or two, which is yet another glitch I've been
    trying to get Google Drive to fix for over a year now; the slow and sluggish start-ups were never a problem prior to 2022).

So, unless you're an extremely patient person who doesn't mind waiting for up to 5 minutes for a video to buffer and load up, then my entire collection of 3,000+ online streaming videos (which has taken me years to collect and edit and put online) is
    now essentially worthless until Google Drive decides to get their head out of their ass and update/upgrade the sluggish video players.

~~~ sigh ~~~

[End Rant.]

Of course, serious people will simply pay for hosting.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 14 08:24:39 2023
    On Sun, 13 Aug 2023 08:26:49 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 5:22:57?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Sun, 6 Aug 2023 09:07:17 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:
    <snicker> Wow, you really are upset I kicked your sandcastle over.
    It`s fine, you can build another one. It is easy when you aren`t
    constrained by facts or reason.

As Huckster points out: Curiously, you posted no evidence. no
    citations, no documents, no testimony, no exhibits, no witness videos.

Only comments. We gain nothing from the above.

You don`t. Others might see the accuracy and truth of my observations.

To deny that conspiracy folks play with the evidence in this case like children play with blocks is to deny reality.

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
    "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05