• Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 4 08:53:28 2023
    Pete Mellor has posted on the Education Forum that Bart Kamp has put out a new book entitled "Prayer Man More Than Just A Fuzzy Picture"...This is the Prayer Man hijacking network taking over the Education Forum and being allowed by the criminally-
    incompetent moderator James Gordon to post pro-Prayer Man posts right in the face of my evidence that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...Remember now people...James Gordon is getting away with the murder of posing himself as the superior judge here for whom I
    failed to pass muster while he ignores my highly intelligent proof that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton and allows one of the worst pernicious troll farms to infect JFK research - all under the guise of Education Forum administration, the definition of which
    is who Gordon bans and doesn't ban with his heavily-applied banning button...My correct Prayer Man proof had a special rule made for it by the Nazi tyrant Gordon pronouncing that neither myself or my evidence could ever be posted on the Education Forum...
    To this day Gordon refuses to explain why he is disallowing his membership access to the correct Prayer Man solution or why he is basically turning his Education Forum website over to Greg Parker's trolls...There is a giant elephant in the room here as
    well as an entire community marching naked down Main Street...It is incredible how cowardly the research community is...Instead of speaking up for me and my unfair banishment they stay silent and don't answer Mellor's post...They obey Gordon's
    academically-backwards edict and aid this movement towards wrong evidence...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 5 06:15:59 2023
    On Friday, August 4, 2023 at 11:53:30 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Another reason why James Gordon should be sued is because Pete Mellor is openly posting for banned member Bart Kamp and is doing so in order to promote provably wrong evidence...

James Gordon ignored my correct Prayer Man evidence and made up special rules specifically taylored against me that there would be no posting for banned members...Gordon made that rule up as he went along in order to make sure neither me or my research
    was ever mentioned on the board...He did that out of pure personal spite...Jim D chimed-in that "It was the right thing to do" and approved of Gordon's abuse of his moderator power to conduct personal grudges and deny good evidence...Jim avoided asking
    Oliver Stone to acquire the Prayer Man films by means of that dirty move...Now I see that Mellor and other Prayer Man shills are being allowed to openly post for Kamp...The no posting for banned members was only designed for me...It was Gordon's way of
    protecting the Prayer Man theory while blaming the victim...This is what the motherfucker Gordon means when he says he gave me chance after chance to stop my antics...

The JFK research community are also ball-less motherfuckers because they are not responding to Mellor's post about Kamp's book...They are doing that because the cowardly motherfuckers know I have refuted the Prayer Man theory and the idiot punk Kamp is
    still promoting it anyway in order to save face...So those assholes have no problem with an innocent skilled researcher being destroyed by a stupid British bastard...They'll sell their souls for the clique and posting space...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Aug 5 06:31:48 2023
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 9:16:00 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Another reason why James Gordon should be sued is because Pete Mellor is openly posting for banned member Bart Kamp and is doing so in order to promote provably wrong evidence...

James Gordon ignored my correct Prayer Man evidence and made up special rules specifically taylored against me that there would be no posting for banned members...Gordon made that rule up as he went along in order to make sure neither me or my research
    was ever mentioned on the board...He did that out of pure personal spite...Jim D chimed-in that "It was the right thing to do" and approved of Gordon's abuse of his moderator power to conduct personal grudges and deny good evidence...Jim avoided asking
    Oliver Stone to acquire the Prayer Man films by means of that dirty move...Now I see that Mellor and other Prayer Man shills are being allowed to openly post for Kamp...The no posting for banned members was only designed for me...It was Gordon's way of
    protecting the Prayer Man theory while blaming the victim...This is what the motherfucker Gordon means when he says he gave me chance after chance to stop my antics...

The JFK research community are also ball-less motherfuckers because they are not responding to Mellor's post about Kamp's book...They are doing that because the cowardly motherfuckers know I have refuted the Prayer Man theory and the idiot punk Kamp is
    still promoting it anyway in order to save face...So those assholes have no problem with an innocent skilled researcher being destroyed by a stupid British bastard...They'll sell their souls for the clique and posting space...

Since you're the only person who cares, you'll have to be the one to sue.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 5 07:27:54 2023
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 9:31:50 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Since you're the only person who cares, you'll have to be the one to sue.

They wouldn't censor so hard if they didn't care...

They are trying to use their corruption of the internet to save face...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 6 20:38:56 2023
    you do not have the balls to sue
    let alone have the bucks to do so
    you are nothing but a cowardly liar

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 07:07:41 2023
    iSN#T IT CONVENIENT FOR TROLLS LIKE YOU TO DISREGARD HOSTY'S NOTES (2X) A ND THE JOINT REPORT WITH BOOKHOUT FOR YOU TO PUT EVIDENCE FORWARD

SO LET US ALL GET THIS STRAIGHT

YOU IGNORE EVIDENCE FROM THE 22ND AND THE DAYS AFTER

BUT SOME STUPID INTERVIEW YEARS LATER HAS MORE VALUE.

YOU ARE DUMBER THAN A BAG OF ROCKS

IF YOU USE THAT TACTIC THEN I COULD MAKE YOU THE LONE NUT ASSASSIN EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE NOT ITCHING IN YOUR NAZI DENYING DADDY'S PANTS YET

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Aug 7 07:00:36 2023
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 10:27:56 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Saturday, August 5, 2023 at 9:31:50 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Leslie Sharp asked the Prayer Man people in the current Prayer Man thread on the Education Forum what about Hosty saying that Oswald told him he was in the Lunch Room during the assassination...

The question was ignored and all the commenters changed the subject...

This is being done under the moderation of James Gordon...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 07:57:20 2023
    On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 10:07:43 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

You're not answering the question Robert...

Why did Hosty not mention Oswald saying he was in the Lunch Room during the assassination in his notes?...

It is plainly obvious that Hosty waited 3 decades to tell that to Turner because he knew it was Oswald's true location and exonerated him...You can see all 3 sets of notes from the 3pm interrogation clumsily removed Oswald telling them he was in the 2nd
    Floor Lunch Room during the assassination...All 3 sets of notes start at the Lunch Room Encounter 90 seconds after the shots because they clumsily removed Oswald telling them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room right before that...

You're not answering what is written...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 11:21:34 2023
    osty just played along and lied, now then you of all people ought to know.

What evidence has more value, the fresh shit or the years after the fact shit. I know, and so do hundreds of others, what my money is on.

FUCK OFF LOSER

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 12:07:41 2023
    On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 2:21:36 PM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

If you are smart you'll realize that no one questioned Hosty after he made his admission to Nigel Turner because they knew it was true and knew it was dangerous...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 8 04:04:48 2023
    FUCK OF DOPEHEAD
    THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN ADDRESSED MANY TIMES

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Tue Aug 8 07:53:52 2023
    On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 7:04:50 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

FUCK OF DOPEHEAD
    THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN ADDRESSED MANY TIMES

Says an ROKC troll who is ignoring that not a single person answered Leslie Sharp when she brought it up...Instead they let the thread slide...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 8 09:13:59 2023
    No one needs to address it troll punk, especially not with another faker like you.
    It's been dealt with on previous occasions and it has zeroi value compared to the statements from Nov 22-25
    Damn you are so retarded.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jobe@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 9 17:19:20 2023
    T24gVHVlc2RheSwgQXVndXN0IDgsIDIwMjMgYXQgOTo1Mzo1M+KAr0FNIFVUQy01LCBCcmlhbiBE b3lsZSB3cm90ZToKPiBPbiBUdWVzZGF5LCBBdWd1c3QgOCwgMjAyMyBhdCA3OjA0OjUw4oCvQU0g VVRDLTQsIHJvYmVydCBqb2huc29uIHdyb3RlOiAKPiAKPiAKPiA+IEZVQ0sgT0YgRE9QRUhFQUQg Cj4gPiBUSElTIEhBUyBBTFJFQURZIEJFRU4gQUREUkVTU0VEIE1BTlkgVElNRVMKPiBTYXlzIGFu IFJPS0MgdHJvbGwgd2hvIGlzIGlnbm9yaW5nIHRoYXQgbm90IGEgc2luZ2xlIHBlcnNvbiBhbnN3 ZXJlZCBMZXNsaWUgU2hhcnAgd2hlbiBzaGUgYnJvdWdodCBpdCB1cC4uLkluc3RlYWQgdGhleSBs ZXQgdGhlIHRocmVhZCBzbGlkZS4uLgrio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/ioJ/ioJvi oonioonioInioInioLvio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qCf 4qCg4qGw4qOV4qOX4qO34qOn4qOA4qOF4qCY4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kj v+Kjv+Kgg+KjoOKjs+Kjn+Kjv+Kjv+Kjt+Kjv+Khv+KjnOKghOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/i o7/io7/io7/iob/ioIHioITio7Piorfio7/io7/io7/io7/iob/io53ioJbioITio7/io7/io7/i o7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qCD4qCE4qKi4qG54qO/4qK34qOv4qK/4qK34qGr4qOX4qCN4qKw 4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Khj+KigOKihOKgpOKjgeKgi+Kgv+Kjl+Kjn+Khr+Kh j+KijuKggeKiuOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/io7/ioITiopTiopXio6/io7/io7/iobLi oaTioYTioaTioITioYDioqDio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qCH4qCg4qGz4qOv4qO/ 4qO/4qO+4qK14qOr4qKO4qKO4qCG4qKA4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+KghOKi qOKjq+Kjv+Kjv+Khv+Kjv+Kju+KijuKhl+KhleKhheKiuOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwri o7/io7/ioITiopzior7io77io7/io7/io5/io5fioq/ioariobPioYDiorjio7/io7/io7/io7/i o7/io7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qCE4qK44qK94qO/4qO34qO/4qO74qGu4qGn4qGz4qGx4qGB4qK44qO/ 4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+KhhOKiqOKju+KjveKjv+Kjn+Kjv+KjnuKjl+KhveKh uOKhkOKiuOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/ioYfiooDiopfio7/io7/io7/io7/i ob/io57iobXioaPio4riorjio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qGA4qGj4qOX 4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qOv4qGv4qG64qO84qCO4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Kj v+Kjp+KgkOKhteKju+Kjn+Kjr+Kjv+Kjt+Kjn+KjneKinuKhv+KiueKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kj vwrio7/io7/io7/io7/ioYbiopjiobrio73ior/io7vio7/io5fiobfio7nioqniooPior/io7/i o7/io7/io7/io78K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO34qCE4qCq4qOv4qOf4qO/4qKv4qO/4qO74qOc4qKO 4qKG4qCc4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/CuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+KhhuKghOKio+Kju+KjveKjv+Kj v+Kjn+KjvuKhruKhuuKhuOKguOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvwrio7/io7/iob/ioJvioInioIHioITiopXi obPio73iob7io7/ior3io6/iob/io67ioprio4XioLnio7/io7/io78K4qG/4qCL4qCE4qCE4qCE 4qCE4qKA4qCS4qCd4qOe4qK/4qG/4qO/4qO94qK/4qG94qOn4qOz4qGF4qCM4qC74qO/CuKggeKg hOKghOKghOKghOKghOKgkOKhkOKgseKhseKju+Khu+KjneKjruKjn+Kjv+Kju+Kjn+Kju+KhuuKj ig==

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Aug 10 07:08:47 2023
    On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 10:53:53 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 7:04:50 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

In 2016 the JFK research community was shown Sarah Stanton's face on Prayer Man by Chris Davidson...

To this day they are still saying Oswald is Prayer Man and using incompetent moderators to endorse this bogus theory from Greg Parker...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Aug 12 17:46:34 2023
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 10:08:49 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Odisio Wrote:

" Garner had told Stroud that she had remained on the 4th floor and was still there when Truly and a cop came up. <snip>

Stroud's letter about what Garner told her was very important information. Oswald didn't come down those steps as the WR said he did, and the second floor encounter with Truly and the cop was most likely fabricated. "

Here is Odisio citing Truly & Baker coming up in synch with the Lunch Room Encounter, yet in his next paragraph saying the Lunch Room Encounter was fabricated...

This is what the Prayer Man people call research...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Aug 12 18:10:30 2023
    On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 8:46:36 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 10:08:49 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Odisio Wrote:

" Garner had told Stroud that she had remained on the 4th floor and was still there when Truly and a cop came up. <snip>

Stroud's letter about what Garner told her was very important information. Oswald didn't come down those steps as the WR said he did, and the second floor encounter with Truly and the cop was most likely fabricated. "

Here is Odisio citing Truly & Baker coming up in synch with the Lunch Room Encounter, yet in his next paragraph saying the Lunch Room Encounter was fabricated...

This is what the Prayer Man people call research...

Why, O Shitty Researcher, couldn't Oswald have come down just before, or just after Adams? I'm not saying he did. But the Warren Commission has no reason to alter Adams' testimony because it wouldn't prove anything anyway. But seeing Shelley and Lovelady,
    that proves something. That's what the WC conspired to discredit, her sighting of Shelley and Lovelady, you shitty researcher.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 13 07:45:21 2023
    On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 9:10:32 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

" Why, O Shitty Researcher, couldn't Oswald have come down just before, or just after Adams? I'm not saying he did. But the Warren Commission has no reason to alter Adams' testimony because it wouldn't prove anything anyway. "

Because, oh stupid one, Oswald had to run across the whole 6th Floor to the NW stairs and down 2 flights before he would get to the spot Adams started the stairs on...These are unchange-able mathematic factors...

It would be great to have a high tech graphic of Oswald's and Adams' flights in unison...You would see that Oswald would have allegedly left a few seconds earlier but he would have had to traverse a greater distance, therefore Oswald. at best, would have
    started down the NW 6th Floor staircase at the same time Adams started down the NW stairs on the 4th Floor...Don't forget Oswald had to allegedly wipe and plant the gun before descending...This scenario makes me realize that it wasn't Adams who didn't
    see Oswald on the steps, it was Mrs Garner who tailed the girls to the 4th Floor staircase landing and never saw or heard Oswald traverse it...

" But seeing Shelley and Lovelady, that proves something. That's what the WC conspired to discredit, her sighting of Shelley and Lovelady, you shitty researcher. "

We both know you are trolling so there is no reason to take your scenario seriously...Adams & Styles bolted seconds after the shots according to Mrs Garner...Mrs Garner said that when she turned to look at the girls they were already gone...If we use
    Calvery & Reed's dash to the front steps, as seen in Darnell, and juxtapose it with Adams & Styles, the girls were down to the 1st Floor in 37 to 41 seconds and out the door before either Truly & Baker or Lovelady & Shelley were there...The latter did
    not get back in until well after the girls exited because they paused to look at the Knoll when they got to the west side of the Depository...Adams & Styles got out just ahead of Truly & Baker...The person who witnessed Oswald not being on the stairs was
    Mrs Garner...Mrs Garner also proved the Lunch Room Encounter was real because she saw Truly & Baker emerge in perfect synch with the Encounter...Bonnie Ray Williams too...Adams & Styles had to bolt just after the shots because it was the only way they
    could get out just before Truly & Baker...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Aug 13 08:04:44 2023
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 10:45:23 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

" Why, O Shitty Researcher, couldn't Oswald have come down just before, or just after Adams? I'm not saying he did. But the Warren Commission has no reason to alter Adams' testimony because it wouldn't prove anything anyway. "
    Because, oh stupid one, Oswald had to run across the whole 6th Floor to the NW stairs and down 2 flights before he would get to the spot Adams started the stairs on...These are unchange-able mathematic factors...

It would be great to have a high tech graphic of Oswald's and Adams' flights in unison...You would see that Oswald would have allegedly left a few seconds earlier but he would have had to traverse a greater distance, therefore Oswald. at best, would
    have started down the NW 6th Floor staircase at the same time Adams started down the NW stairs on the 4th Floor...Don't forget Oswald had to allegedly wipe and plant the gun before descending...This scenario makes me realize that it wasn't Adams who didn'
    t see Oswald on the steps, it was Mrs Garner who tailed the girls to the 4th Floor staircase landing and never saw or heard Oswald traverse it...
    " But seeing Shelley and Lovelady, that proves something. That's what the WC conspired to discredit, her sighting of Shelley and Lovelady, you shitty researcher. "
    We both know you are trolling so there is no reason to take your scenario seriously...Adams & Styles bolted seconds after the shots according to Mrs Garner...Mrs Garner said that when she turned to look at the girls they were already gone...If we use
    Calvery & Reed's dash to the front steps, as seen in Darnell, and juxtapose it with Adams & Styles, the girls were down to the 1st Floor in 37 to 41 seconds and out the door before either Truly & Baker or Lovelady & Shelley were there...The latter did
    not get back in until well after the girls exited because they paused to look at the Knoll when they got to the west side of the Depository...Adams & Styles got out just ahead of Truly & Baker...The person who witnessed Oswald not being on the stairs was
    Mrs Garner...Mrs Garner also proved the Lunch Room Encounter was real because she saw Truly & Baker emerge in perfect synch with the Encounter...Bonnie Ray Williams too...Adams & Styles had to bolt just after the shots because it was the only way they
    could get out just before Truly & Baker...

You Shitty Researcher, Adams had to run almost as far, and she was a woman, probably with high heels, in an office, presumably furnished and with other people around. Boy are you a shitty researcher! You can't time them exactly. All the WC needed was for
    Oswald to be 5 seconds ahead of Adams, or 5 seconds behind. They did not need to discredit Adams for their Oswald story. You're a very stupid moron. Your ridiculous attempts at precise timing show what a truly stupid and Substandard Researcher you really
    are. Mrs. Garner doesn't save your sorry ass any better than Mrs. Stanton. Why don't you admit that you are a Substandard Researcher who does not understand mathematics, reason, logic or car washing. You're just some smelly old hippie on Stupid Island.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 13 09:43:21 2023
    Unsub researcher and shit poster.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 13 14:38:08 2023
    JEAN DAVISON SAID:

I have a question for anyone who accepts Vickie Adams' time line and believes that she came downstairs before Truly & Baker had reached the freight elevator on the 1st floor.

If she's right, how does her story prove that Oswald didn't come down those stairs?

In the WC version, Baker spotted Oswald just after each man had reached the second floor landing. That means that while Truly & Baker were rushing up from the 1st floor to the second, Oswald would've presumably been hurrying from about the 3rd floor to
    the 2nd. So where were Adams and Styles during that time, according to Adams? Already outside the building!

Can someone explain how her time line prevents Oswald from using those stairs?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

It doesn't prevent Oswald from using those same stairs. And that is something I have also pointed out in my posts in the past:

"I'll say this regarding Vickie Adams' timeline....The more I think about this subject, the more I realize that even if Adams DID descend those stairs as quickly as she said she did, that particular scenario really does no harm whatsoever to the "Oswald
    Did It" conclusion.

Why?

Because...then Adams and Styles very likely BEAT Lee Harvey Oswald to the stairs. Hence, it's likely that Adams & Styles were always AHEAD of Oswald on their descent down the stairs.

And if Adams & Styles were really THAT fast at getting to the first floor, then they could have possibly beaten Baker & Truly too, with B&T only getting on the stairs after A&S had vacated the stairwell." -- DVP; February 17, 2011

COLIN CROW SAID:

Did Adams and Styles descend before or after Baker and Truly ascended?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Conspiracy theorists are defeated either way.

If Adams and Styles descended BEFORE Baker and Truly started up the stairs, then there's absolutely no reason why Lee Oswald couldn't have used those same stairs without being seen or heard by the two women. Oswald would have simply been a little BEHIND
    Adams/Styles.

And if Adams/Styles descended AFTER Baker/Truly started up, then the girls were on the stairs AFTER all three men (Baker, Truly, and Oswald) had already used those same stairs.

Why is this so complicated for so many CTers? Regardless of which way the timing falls, there's no reason under the sun to conclude that Oswald couldn't have utilized those very same stairs in the northwest corner of the Book Depository Building and yet
    not be seen by Vickie Adams and Sandra Styles.

The conspiracy theorists who try and use "timeline" estimates provided by witnesses to positively prove that Oswald couldn't have shot President Kennedy are relying on very flimsy "proof". Especially in light of all of that OTHER stuff that Oswald left
    behind on the sixth floor that indicates Oswald was, indeed, up there shooting at the President with a Carcano rifle.

Also....

Can any CTer explain how the alleged "real assassin" (or assassins, plural)--i.e., an alleged killer OTHER than Lee Oswald--managed to get downstairs without anyone on ANY Depository floor noticing him/them?

CTers never want to face that question of "HOW DID THE REAL ASSASSINS ELUDE DETECTION?"

As long as Lee Harvey Oswald can somehow be exonerated via the flimsy "timeline" analysis, most CTers are happy. And to hell with the question I just asked above.

More: https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/17359-new-book-on-victoria-adams-by-author-barry-ernest/#comment-219588

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 13 14:34:47 2023
    Victoria Adams and Sandra Styles:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/07/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-743.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Sun Aug 13 15:02:08 2023
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 5:38:10 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
    JEAN DAVISON SAID:

I have a question for anyone who accepts Vickie Adams' time line and believes that she came downstairs before Truly & Baker had reached the freight elevator on the 1st floor.

If she's right, how does her story prove that Oswald didn't come down those stairs?

In the WC version, Baker spotted Oswald just after each man had reached the second floor landing. That means that while Truly & Baker were rushing up from the 1st floor to the second, Oswald would've presumably been hurrying from about the 3rd floor to
    the 2nd. So where were Adams and Styles during that time, according to Adams? Already outside the building!

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

It doesn't prevent Oswald from using those same stairs. And that is something I have also pointed out in my posts in the past:

"I'll say this regarding Vickie Adams' timeline....The more I think about this subject, the more I realize that even if Adams DID descend those stairs as quickly as she said she did, that particular scenario really does no harm whatsoever to the "
    Oswald Did It" conclusion.

Why?

Because...then Adams and Styles very likely BEAT Lee Harvey Oswald to the stairs. Hence, it's likely that Adams & Styles were always AHEAD of Oswald on their descent down the stairs.

And if Adams & Styles were really THAT fast at getting to the first floor, then they could have possibly beaten Baker & Truly too, with B&T only getting on the stairs after A&S had vacated the stairwell." -- DVP; February 17, 2011

COLIN CROW SAID:

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

If Adams and Styles descended BEFORE Baker and Truly started up the stairs, then there's absolutely no reason why Lee Oswald couldn't have used those same stairs without being seen or heard by the two women. Oswald would have simply been a little
    BEHIND Adams/Styles.

And if Adams/Styles descended AFTER Baker/Truly started up, then the girls were on the stairs AFTER all three men (Baker, Truly, and Oswald) had already used those same stairs.

Why is this so complicated for so many CTers? Regardless of which way the timing falls, there's no reason under the sun to conclude that Oswald couldn't have utilized those very same stairs in the northwest corner of the Book Depository Building and
    yet not be seen by Vickie Adams and Sandra Styles.

The conspiracy theorists who try and use "timeline" estimates provided by witnesses to positively prove that Oswald couldn't have shot President Kennedy are relying on very flimsy "proof". Especially in light of all of that OTHER stuff that Oswald left
    behind on the sixth floor that indicates Oswald was, indeed, up there shooting at the President with a Carcano rifle.

Also....

Can any CTer explain how the alleged "real assassin" (or assassins, plural)--i.e., an alleged killer OTHER than Lee Oswald--managed to get downstairs without anyone on ANY Depository floor noticing him/them?

CTers never want to face that question of "HOW DID THE REAL ASSASSINS ELUDE DETECTION?"

As long as Lee Harvey Oswald can somehow be exonerated via the flimsy "timeline" analysis, most CTers are happy. And to hell with the question I just asked above.

More: https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/17359-new-book-on-victoria-adams-by-author-barry-ernest/#comment-219588

Correct. So, the WC had no reason to insert the Shelley-Lovelady sighting into Vickie Adams' testimony. She really did see them inside the building on the first floor when she came down the stairs.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 14 00:31:30 2023
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 6:02:10 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    JEAN DAVISON SAID:

In the WC version, Baker spotted Oswald just after each man had reached the second floor landing. That means that while Truly & Baker were rushing up from the 1st floor to the second, Oswald would've presumably been hurrying from about the 3rd floor
    to the 2nd. So where were Adams and Styles during that time, according to Adams? Already outside the building!

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

"I'll say this regarding Vickie Adams' timeline....The more I think about this subject, the more I realize that even if Adams DID descend those stairs as quickly as she said she did, that particular scenario really does no harm whatsoever to the "

Why?

COLIN CROW SAID:

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

If Adams and Styles descended BEFORE Baker and Truly started up the stairs, then there's absolutely no reason why Lee Oswald couldn't have used those same stairs without being seen or heard by the two women. Oswald would have simply been a little
    BEHIND Adams/Styles.

Why is this so complicated for so many CTers? Regardless of which way the timing falls, there's no reason under the sun to conclude that Oswald couldn't have utilized those very same stairs in the northwest corner of the Book Depository Building and

The conspiracy theorists who try and use "timeline" estimates provided by witnesses to positively prove that Oswald couldn't have shot President Kennedy are relying on very flimsy "proof". Especially in light of all of that OTHER stuff that Oswald
    left behind on the sixth floor that indicates Oswald was, indeed, up there shooting at the President with a Carcano rifle.

Also....

Correct. So, the WC had no reason to insert the Shelley-Lovelady sighting into Vickie Adams' testimony. She really did see them inside the building on the first floor when she came down the stairs.

And now DVP will run away. He gets very suspicious when a "conspiracist" agrees with him, feeling that he is being set up to confront some uncomfortable truth. Hank dodges truth in a similar manner, too. But Hank tries to draw out that uncomfortable
    truth before he will even agree that the sky is up. "Why is it important to you that the sky is up?" But not DVP. He just runs away.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Mon Aug 14 04:13:35 2023
    On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 7:06:15 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    JEAN DAVISON SAID:

In the WC version, Baker spotted Oswald just after each man had reached the second floor landing. That means that while Truly & Baker were rushing up from the 1st floor to the second, Oswald would've presumably been hurrying from about the 3rd floor
    to the 2nd. So where were Adams and Styles during that time, according to Adams? Already outside the building!

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Why?

COLIN CROW SAID:

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

BEHIND Adams/Styles.

The conspiracy theorists who try and use "timeline" estimates provided by witnesses to positively prove that Oswald couldn't have shot President Kennedy are relying on very flimsy "proof". Especially in light of all of that OTHER stuff that Oswald
    left behind on the sixth floor that indicates Oswald was, indeed, up there shooting at the President with a Carcano rifle.

Also....

Trying to establish exact times for any of the events immediately following the assassination
    is an exercise is folly, because nobody was running a stopwatch of marking the time of their
    movements. Why would they? As for Adams, she didn't run into Baker and Truly coming up the
    stairs (or Oswald coming down) so we can conclude one of three things:

1: She came down the stairs ahead of Oswald and got to the ground floor before Baker and
    Truly started up.

2. She came down the stairs behind Oswald and after Baker and Truly went above the floor
    she started from

3. She came down the stairs behind Oswald and passed the second floor landing at the time
    Baker and Truly were confronting Oswald.

#1 seems unlikely to me. #2 is the most probable. #3 is plausible.

#3 is not plausible. How stupid do you need to be?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Mon Aug 14 04:06:13 2023
    JEAN DAVISON SAID:

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Why?

COLIN CROW SAID:

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

BEHIND Adams/Styles.

Also....

Trying to establish exact times for any of the events immediately following the assassination
    is an exercise is folly, because nobody was running a stopwatch of marking the time of their
    movements. Why would they? As for Adams, she didn't run into Baker and Truly coming up the
    stairs (or Oswald coming down) so we can conclude one of three things:

1: She came down the stairs ahead of Oswald and got to the ground floor before Baker and
    Truly started up.

2. She came down the stairs behind Oswald and after Baker and Truly went above the floor
    she started from

3. She came down the stairs behind Oswald and passed the second floor landing at the time
    Baker and Truly were confronting Oswald.

#1 seems unlikely to me. #2 is the most probable. #3 is plausible.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Mon Aug 14 07:08:00 2023

JEAN DAVISON SAID:

You're playing dumb David and it is not very sincere...

This kind of garbage argument is what passes for rigor on the James Gordon-controlled Education Forum...

The answer to your question is Dorothy Garner who got to the 4th Floor staircase landing in time to hear the girls still descending the noisy steps...

What the current "researchers" on the JFK internet do is create an evidence body that intentionally omits the best detective work...This is guarded by one hell-destined dishonest son of a bitch named James Gordon who bans people for what he is guilty of
    and then slanders their reputation from the cowardly safety of his bogus moderator authority...James Gordon is going to burn in hell when he dies...He's a real dirty motherfucker (typical of the brits)...

Anyway, Von Pein is deliberately omitting that Garner's witnessing of the girls still being on the stairs when she arrived at the 4th Floor staircase landing corresponds to a very specific time parameter of how fast the girls could get down the stairs
    and how that relates to the times in which all this occurred...

Von Pein is ignoring that for Garner to see Truly & Baker emerge on the 4th Floor landing that a specific set of time limitations exists for all those involved...

If Garner heard the girls just descending the last set of steps to the 1st Floor then she heard the girls at around the 30 to 40 seconds after the shots time period...The assholes over on the Education Forum are ignoring that for Garner to be at the 4th
    Floor landing at 30 to 40 seconds plus means that Oswald could not possibly have descended the stairs before Garner got to the landing...Oswald gets to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room just ahead of Truly & Baker in the official scenario...So there is no doubt
    that Garner would have seen Oswald traverse the 4th Floor landing in the official scenario...One cannot honestly escape these strict timing terms if one is honestly addressing the evidence...

I am, no doubt, the person on the JFK internet in best possession of the facts and ability to argue the best JFK Conspiracy evidence...One criminal named James Gordon is making it his personal mission to exclude me from the JFK internet and destroy me as
    a researcher...My content deserves earned recognition and presence on the JFK internet and its exclusion is directly responsible for the correct solution not being expressed...In response to this the criminal Gordon posts that I was given "Chance after
    chance to stop my antics and that he would enforce my banning if I continued"...To honest people this is just a coward enforcing his dumbing-down in order to make the content match his lack of wit...A crime and travesty, in other words, being forced by
    an unintelligent dictator in total control while a cowardly membership says nothing...I am being punished for what the British coward and nitwit Gordon is guilty of the whole time he forces people to accept that he is moderating with the best intentions
    at the thread of banning...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to davevonpein@aol.com on Mon Aug 14 08:25:05 2023
    On Sun, 13 Aug 2023 14:34:47 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
    <davevonpein@aol.com> wrote:

Victoria Adams and Sandra Styles:

http://jfk-archives.blogsp

Why do you post links you can't support in open forum?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 15 06:11:25 2023
    On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 11:25:08 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

I made a lengthy detailed response that answered Von Pein's question and he never came back to answer it...

Must be taking lessons from Gil...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 15 06:36:53 2023
    On Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 11:04:46 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

I realize I am answering and giving oxygen to a troll however, Oswald could not be ahead of the girls because science doesn't allow it...Your trolling response fails to recognize there are strict time parameters to the paths of the girls, Oswald, Truly
    & Baker, and Lovelady & Shelley...A high tech animation that showed all of them and their paths in unison would make this more clear...You are failing to register that the fact the girls slid out ahead of Truly & Baker forces an early departure from the
    windows and fast time...Stancak read my entries showing this and stole them uncredited on the Education Forum...He's a dirty piece of shit and evidence thief and plagiariser, however at least he is posting the correct scenario when he steals my stuff and
    fails to credit me...The girls slipped out just ahead of Truly & Baker...Truly & Baker headed up the steps just ahead of Lovelady & Shelley...And Lovelady & Shelley got back inside just after Truly & Baker went upstairs...

Oswald was never ahead of or behind the girls because he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room the whole time...

Mrs Garner witnessed Truly & Baker emerge on the 4th Floor landing in synch with the Lunch Room Encounter being real...

The claim that the Lunch Room Encounter never happened is the product of the fevered mind of one sick individual named Greg Parker along with his adult juvenile delinquent partner Bart Kamp...There are Conspiracy researchers who should know better who
    are taking their denial of the Encounter seriously and trying to adapt the conspiracy story to it...Those idiotic and reckless researchers are doing serious harm to credible JFK Assassination research...Roger Odisio is trying to parlay his social media
    relationship with Morley and Schnapf in to normalization of the bogus Prayer Man claim...Because Odisio is pushing wrong evidence Gordon gives him the Education Forum floor...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Aug 15 06:51:02 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 9:36:55 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    I realize I am answering and giving oxygen to a troll however, Oswald could not be ahead of the girls because science doesn't allow it...Your trolling response fails to recognize there are strict time parameters to the paths of the girls, Oswald, Truly
    & Baker, and Lovelady & Shelley...A high tech animation that showed all of them and their paths in unison would make this more clear...You are failing to register that the fact the girls slid out ahead of Truly & Baker forces an early departure from the
    windows and fast time...Stancak read my entries showing this and stole them uncredited on the Education Forum...He's a dirty piece of shit and evidence thief and plagiariser, however at least he is posting the correct scenario when he steals my stuff and
    fails to credit me...The girls slipped out just ahead of Truly & Baker...Truly & Baker headed up the steps just ahead of Lovelady & Shelley...And Lovelady & Shelley got back inside just after Truly & Baker went upstairs...

Oswald was never ahead of or behind the girls because he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room the whole time...

Mrs Garner witnessed Truly & Baker emerge on the 4th Floor landing in synch with the Lunch Room Encounter being real...

The claim that the Lunch Room Encounter never happened is the product of the fevered mind of one sick individual named Greg Parker along with his adult juvenile delinquent partner Bart Kamp...There are Conspiracy researchers who should know better who
    are taking their denial of the Encounter seriously and trying to adapt the conspiracy story to it...Those idiotic and reckless researchers are doing serious harm to credible JFK Assassination research...Roger Odisio is trying to parlay his social media
    relationship with Morley and Schnapf in to normalization of the bogus Prayer Man claim...Because Odisio is pushing wrong evidence Gordon gives him the Education Forum floor...

You're full of shit, like the very Shitty Researcher you are. Your problem, among many, is that you accept the WC time for Baker, when Baker said that he was "sure" that it had taken longer. There's more time than your itsy bitsy teeny weeny mind will
    allow for, which is not surprising coming from a Substandard Researcher such as yourself. So, Obnoxious Sack Of Shit, you are wrong.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 16 06:04:01 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 9:51:04 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Baker said he thought it was shorter...

Meanwhile Lovelady said he thought he saw Truly & Baker hesitating at the base of the stairs...

You are not responding to what I am writing...We can figure Truly & Baker's time from the rest of the evidence like Garner, Williams, Mrs Reid, and the events in the Lobby that all trace back to the timing for the Encounter...

You haven't answered the point that for Adams & Styles to get out just ahead of Truly & Baker requires a certain time for Truly & Baker's entry...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Aug 16 07:01:37 2023
    On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 9:04:03 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Meanwhile Lovelady said he thought he saw Truly & Baker hesitating at the base of the stairs...

You are not responding to what I am writing...We can figure Truly & Baker's time from the rest of the evidence like Garner, Williams, Mrs Reid, and the events in the Lobby that all trace back to the timing for the Encounter...

You haven't answered the point that for Adams & Styles to get out just ahead of Truly & Baker requires a certain time for Truly & Baker's entry...

Baker said he thought that it was longer, you fucking moron. Read his WC testimony. Substandard Researcher Brian "Shit Bag" Doyle makes an ass of himself once again.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Aug 16 07:04:39 2023

Here you go, you stupid sack of shit. And you call yourself a researcher!

Mr. BAKER - ...We simulated the shots and by the time we got there, we did everything that I did that day, and this would be the minimum, because I am sure that I, you know, it took me a little longer.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 16 08:22:10 2023
    YOU LYING BASTARD

THAT IS ALL YOU DO

LIE
    LIE
    LIE

MAKE SHIT UP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 16 08:15:47 2023
    On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 10:04:41 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Mr. BAKER - ...We simulated the shots and by the time we got there, we did everything that I did that day, and this would be the minimum, because I am sure that I, you know, it took me a little longer.

Baker did say that he thought he went faster than what they recorded in the time trials...

All you are doing is failing to register that later Baker was playing ball withy the Conspiracy and pushing the time back in order to allow Oswald time to get down from the 6th Floor...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Aug 16 08:24:24 2023
    On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 11:15:49 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Baker did say that he thought he went faster than what they recorded in the time trials...

All you are doing is failing to register that later Baker was playing ball withy the Conspiracy and pushing the time back in order to allow Oswald time to get down from the 6th Floor...

You're the Stupidist Researcher Of Them All. And you're nearly as obnoxious as Greg Parker and all his sock puppets. And because you talked to some fat old lady's granddaughter, you want the world to kiss your ass. That could be why you have been banned
    everywhere. You have been Peer Reviewed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Aug 17 05:58:31 2023

1) Baker did say he thought he went faster than the time trials...

2) His later statement that he went slower was just Baker working with the conspirators to allow Oswald time to get down from the 6th Floor...

3) I have discovered some of the most important evidence in Conspiracy history in Sarah Stanton's unacknowledged witnessing of Oswald hiding out on the 2nd Floor staircase landing and I am being persecuted for it and my discovery is being ignored by
    people who dare call themselves credible...

4) Adams & Styles got out just ahead of Truly & Baker...Truly & Baker got out just ahead of Lovelady & Shelley...Shelley cleared Harvey in the Lobby and helped him out the rear...

5) Sky Throne is an Alt.Conspiracy.JFK troll...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Aug 17 08:26:21 2023
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 8:58:33 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

1) Baker did say he thought he went faster than the time trials...

2) His later statement that he went slower was just Baker working with the conspirators to allow Oswald time to get down from the 6th Floor...

3) I have discovered some of the most important evidence in Conspiracy history in Sarah Stanton's unacknowledged witnessing of Oswald hiding out on the 2nd Floor staircase landing and I am being persecuted for it and my discovery is being ignored by
    people who dare call themselves credible...

4) Adams & Styles got out just ahead of Truly & Baker...Truly & Baker got out just ahead of Lovelady & Shelley...Shelley cleared Harvey in the Lobby and helped him out the rear...

5) Sky Throne is an Alt.Conspiracy.JFK troll...

When did Baker say he went faster, Fuckface? Give us the source, World's Shittiest Researcher.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 19 06:49:17 2023
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 11:26:22 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

When did Baker say he went faster, Fuckface? Give us the source, World's Shittiest Researcher.

The dirty fucks who call themselves researchers don't help you when they know your references are accurate...Cheap-rate researchers make it personal when you out-argue them...

It's out there and verifiable...Baker said the re-enactment was slowed by pacing and recreating each scene slowly and that he thought he actually ran in faster in real time...

When I find the quote Sky Throne will troll it and then ignore what it proves...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Aug 19 06:55:59 2023
    On Saturday, August 19, 2023 at 9:49:19 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Thursday, August 17, 2023 at 11:26:22 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

The dirty fucks who call themselves researchers don't help you when they know your references are accurate...Cheap-rate researchers make it personal when you out-argue them...

It's out there and verifiable...Baker said the re-enactment was slowed by pacing and recreating each scene slowly and that he thought he actually ran in faster in real time...

When I find the quote Sky Throne will troll it and then ignore what it proves...

You just find it, Shit Bag.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 19 12:37:11 2023
    "Baker said the re-enactment was slowed by pacing and recreating each scene slowly and that he thought he actually ran in faster in real time..."

You just made that up you lying piece of shit!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 25 07:38:00 2023
    On Friday, August 4, 2023 at 11:53:30 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:>

The reason Kamp's bullshit book fell flat and there is no buzz on it is because the assholes who have hijacked the Kennedy internet through that rotten piece of shit Gordon know that Kamp and his book are shit...That he is a dirty scumbag who will
    promote an already-disproven theory no matter how badly it has been disproven...

Disingenuous corruption and forcing of bankrupt research shows its true value in its lack of credible support...

They know they are lying and ignoring evidence...

The UK is burning down the US Kennedy Research soccer stadium with the support of many US researcher assholes...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 26 08:44:06 2023
    "Baker said the re-enactment was slowed by pacing and recreating each scene slowly and that he thought he actually ran in faster in real time..."

You just made that up you lying piece of DENIER shit!!!

ANSWER WITH YOUR SOURCE YOU COWARD!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 31 22:48:08 2023
    STILL WAITING DOG BREATH!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 3 13:03:50 2023
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 1:48:10 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

There are researchers who are well aware of the source of Baker saying he went in to the Depository quicker than what they recorded in the time trials...Those researchers are dishonest scum and not gentleman researchers...They will hold back that
    information in order to screw me up...They'll leave me to be chewed apart by trolls like Robert...Baker said it...I've read the quotes posted by those researchers...God forbid we ever use the Education Forum for what it was intended or it ever prove me
    right...

Hey Robert - since you have your head so far up Kamp's ass why don't ask him since he'll probably hear you because your head is in his ass...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Sep 4 07:25:20 2023
    On Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 9:03:52 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 1:48:10 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

There are researchers who are well aware of the source of Baker saying he went in to the Depository quicker than what they recorded in the time trials...Those researchers are dishonest scum and not gentleman researchers...They will hold back that
    information in order to screw me up...They'll leave me to be chewed apart by trolls like Robert...Baker said it...I've read the quotes posted by those researchers...God forbid we ever use the Education Forum for what it was intended or it ever prove me
    right...

Hey Robert - since you have your head so far up Kamp's ass why don't ask him since he'll probably hear you because your head is in his ass...

STOP LYING DOYLE AND SHOW US THE SOURCE!!!!!

YOU CANNOT AS YOU JUST MADE IT ALL UP.

LYING SACK OF SHIT!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 4 14:02:08 2023

" Just ordered the hard copy version and I'm very much looking forward to reading it. "

There's a sucker born every day...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 03:09:54 2023
    WHERE ARE THE SOURCES????

THAT IS RIGHT YOU AIN'T GOT NONE!!!

YOU FILTHY LIAR AND DENIER!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 13:27:46 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 5:02:09 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Gordon is allowing the Prayer Man people to hijack the Education Forum and post positive reviews of Kamp's new book as proving Prayer Man is Oswald...They are doing this by taking advantage of Larsen and Gordon's out-right censorship and pretending my
    research doesn't exist...Don't forget that Gordon banned me for "refusing to follow correct research procedures when told"...

When I went to post a review of Kamp's new book on Amazon they told me I lacked the requirements to post a review due to Community Standards...What happened was the Prayer Man people ganged up on me years ago and posted false complaints that a gullible
    moderator took seriously...Of all the ironies...A recent Supreme Court ruling gave individual rights to corporations...Well where then is the individual accountability for banning me in favor of the Prayer Man nuts?...What they did to me is like ruling
    in favor of Alex Jones and punishing me...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 5 22:40:24 2023
    You did not buy his book so why should you be allowed to review it!
    If you had read it you would have been converted by the sheer volume of verifiable evidence unlike you who ever posts a source and rather lies.

Your inexcusable behavior has been noted by Amazon where you used three accounts and trolled Stan Dane's book five years ago.
    You were rightly banned by Amazon,

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Wed Sep 6 14:08:59 2023
    On Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 1:40:26 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

You were rightly banned by Amazon,

Yeah sure, as if a rabid troll as yourself would admit it if I weren't...

What happened was the ROKC people grouped up and organized complaints against me to a gullible Amazon moderator that I had established fake accounts in order to spam the book with negative reviews...The real truth is I used several aliases over the years
    on Amazon in order to hide my true identity because of my Hendrix research...I did not want people seeing me post on conspiracies and deny me interviews because of it...When I created my aliases on Amazon it was not against any rules and many other
    people did the same thing...I escalated this issue to Amazon supervisors and they responded by saying I was too "spiteful"...So they ignored the original issue and its true particulars and answered me with an idiotic childish response...

The demented thug and troll Robert Johnson hasn't answered the fact Bart Kamp is selling a book on Amazon that avoids the correct evidence and tries to say Sarah Stanton is Oswald...The Prayer Man theory proves once again that it can only exist when
    protected by darkness and censorship...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 7 01:24:57 2023
    A MORONIC CUNT LIKE YOU BRIAN DOYLE WILL ANSWER TO ROKC FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE

NOTHING ELSE. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I BET YOU CANNOT REFUTE ONE ARGUMENT IN KAMP'S BOOK WITH PROPER EVIDENCE.

NOT WITH YOUR USUAL LYING HORSESHIT BUT REAL EVIDENCE

WHO IS THE DEMENTED TROLLING THUG NOW THEN CUNT FACE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Thu Sep 7 05:19:14 2023
    On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 4:24:59 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

You've got balls citing "proper evidence" considering how much omission of evidence and cherry-picking Murphy and Kamp did in their case for Prayer Man being Oswald...

We've already proven Prayer Man is Stanton just by Davidson alone...

Credible theories don't need to be defended by internet thugs...

Still waiting for the Prayer Man people to show Stanton to Frazier's left in Altgens or Wiegman...

The Prayer Man group censors people with banning and then asks them to refute their bullshit...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 7 07:43:56 2023

QUIT YAPPING DOYLE
    SHOW US!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Thu Sep 7 08:05:54 2023
    On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 10:43:58 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

I BET YOU CANNOT REFUTE ONE ARGUMENT IN KAMP'S BOOK WITH PROPER EVIDENCE. QUIT YAPPING DOYLE
    SHOW US!!!

The bottom line is because a dirty clique has hijacked the Kennedy internet sweetheart "researcher" Bart Kamp is being allowed to present a book that claims Sarah Stanton is Oswald even though he has been shown more than enough evidence for any sincere
    credible researcher to admit Prayer Man has been proven to be Sarah Stanton...

Sorry Robert but scummy trolls are not in any position to make challenges...

Sandy Larsen is staked-out on the Education Forum pretending to be a credible moderator and making sure anyone who proves Prayer Man is bullshit is banned...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 7 10:02:43 2023
    COWARD, NOT UP TO CHALLENGE LITTLE BOY?
    JUST GO HOME LITTLE BOY AND TAKE YOUR BALL WITH YOU!!!

LEMME REPHRASE; I BET YOU CANNOT REFUTE ONE ARGUMENT IN KAMP'S BOOK WITH PROPER EVIDENCE.

QUIT YAPPING DOYLE
    SHOW US!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Thu Sep 7 11:08:31 2023
    On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 1:02:45 PM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:
    COWARD, NOT UP TO CHALLENGE LITTLE BOY?
    JUST GO HOME LITTLE BOY AND TAKE YOUR BALL WITH YOU!!!

LEMME REPHRASE; I BET YOU CANNOT REFUTE ONE ARGUMENT IN KAMP'S BOOK WITH PROPER EVIDENCE.
    QUIT YAPPING DOYLE
    SHOW US!!!

No Prayer Man advocate could show Stanton to Frazier's left in Altgens or Wiegman...If she isn't to Frazier's left then she's to his right where both Frazier and Lovelady put her (and the Prayer Man people ignored)...Stanton placed herself to Frazier's
    right when she said she could not see the limousine at the time of the shots...

Davidson showed Stanton's face on Prayer Man in Wiegman (Game Over)...

You are asking for something that was already shown long ago (like trolls do)...

Duh...

The only reason this hasn't been resolved is because you have dirty moderators protecting you from being forced to admit it...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 7 22:32:49 2023
    Already shown years ago, it is just that a small cocked denier cunt by the name Brian Doyle just refuses to acknowledge that and instead prefers to lie and live life in denial.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Fri Sep 8 06:35:51 2023
    On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 1:32:51 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Already shown years ago, it is just that a small cocked denier cunt by the name Brian Doyle just refuses to acknowledge that and instead prefers to lie and live life in denial.

The Prayer Man troll farm produces unintelligent thugs like Robert Johnson who just pump noise in to the thread and offer no intelligent respectful response...

The Prayer Man people cannot answer why they can't find Stanton to Frazier's left in Altgens 6...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 9 00:40:14 2023
    yet the evidence is right there and now you are in deep denial about it.
    dumb & dumber in 1!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 9 06:52:50 2023
    On Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 3:40:16 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Gordon's best image rule only applies to myself...

When proxy posters for banned member Bart Kamp post Kamp's blurry cover photo, and therefore violate Gordon's best image rule right in its face, that is OK...Gordon is helping Kamp violate his own rule so Kamp can avoid posting the Davidson
    enhancement - which is the best image of Prayer Man and shows Stanton's face on Prayer Man...Kamp used a terribly poor image for his book cover because he's trying to avoid Davidson because he knows Davidson shows Prayer Man is Stanton...So the asshole
    Gordon, who is helping Kamp and his proxies violate his own rule, is the same guy who claimed he gave me "chance after chance to stop my antics"...Jim DiEugenio said the no proxy posting for banned members rule was a good rule and kissed Gordon's
    dishonest ass on the board after he made that rule...Jim suddenly forgets that rule when Bart's proxies come on and violate that same rule in order to promote wrong evidence...OK for Kamp and the Prayer Man theory...Life banning for those with the
    correct evidence..."Chance after chance"...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 10 00:22:14 2023
    YOU ARE RAILROADING THIS THREAD DOYLE

THE EVIDENCE AS TO WHERE SARAH STANTON WAS ON THOSE STEPS HAS BEEN SHOWN TO YOU YEARS AGO ALREADY

*THE STATEMENTS
    *THE WIEGMAN PHOTOS
    *BUELL FRAZIER INTERVIEWS

ALL IGNORED & DENIED BY YOU ONLY TO KEEP YOUR OWN LITTLE FANTASY ALIVE FOR WHICH THERE IS NO EVIDENCE.

MUST BE HARD BEING THIS DELUSIONAL!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bart Kamp@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 10 07:46:34 2023
    MORE VERBAL EXCREMENT WHICH HAS NOT ONE SHRED OF PROOF TO BACK IT UP WITH

KEEP REACHING DOYLE WITH YOUR LIES AND YOUR NON-EVIDENCE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 10 07:15:40 2023
    On Sunday, September 10, 2023 at 3:22:16 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

It's my thread you idiot...

I think Robert Johnson is Kamp himself because Kamp is the only poster I know who is that stupid...

Robert Johnson is lying above...Nowhere has the Prayer Man group shown Stanton anywhere on the steps in the photography...Typical of the Prayer Man cult Johnson is a nut and is lying here...Stancak is the hustler who tried to get away with calling
    Pauline Sanders Stanton...The community was not honest enough to admit that once Stancak located Sanders that therefore Prayer Man was the only remaining choice for Stanton...

Robert Johnson trolls that the Wiegman frames show Prayer Man is Oswald while ignoring Chris Davidson's enhancement that shows Sarah Stanton's clearly-seen chubby-cheeked face on Prayer Man...The Prayer Man cult deals with this by saying we need better
    imagery...But they are doing that as an excuse to avoid what they have already been shown in Davidson...We don't need better imagery...Davidson already provided that...What we need is better moderation and honesty...

Buell Frazier said he and Stanton were "Staring at each other in shock for the longest time" after Stanton had told Frazier "I think she said the president has been shot"...The Couch/Darnell clip shows the exact moment in question and you can see Prayer
    Man and Frazier staring at each other in shock...

The way the Prayer Man hijacker scumbags deal with this conclusive proof is they ignore it and offer obvious creeps and punks like Bart Kamp while leaving you to be chewed to death by sick trolls like Robert Johnson...The British incompetent and crook
    James Gordon then comes in smears the victim with cowardly British-style moderator abuse...

It think the research community is smart enough to see a troll mocking I have no evidence in front of evidence he has been unable to answer for years...You can tell because they refuse to endorse Prayer Man as Oswald in their own reviews...It is just
    that they aren't honest enough to admit it as long as they have the Beadle Gordon to bail them out with backwards scumbag moderation...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 11 12:15:10 2023
    Are you this moronic?
    You derail your own thread so that's ok?
    There is no helping you that's for sure.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 12 05:39:24 2023
    On Monday, September 11, 2023 at 3:15:12 PM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Prayer Man More Than Just A Bullshit Theory...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Sep 18 11:00:20 2023
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 8:39:26 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

My review in moderator cue at Barnes & Noble:

Stubborn Promotion Of An Already-Debunked Theory

The author Bart Kamp has a website entitled "Prayer Man" where he tries to show that a shadowy figure in the Texas School Book Depository front entrance during the assassination was Lee Harvey Oswald and therefore exonerated him. That figure was being
    called "Prayer Man" because his hands were up in front of him in a praying posture in the NBC newsreel films in which he was seen. This claim generated a lot of discussion on Kennedy Assassination websites that led to heated debate. In 2016 photo expert
    Chris Davidson applied digital enhancement technology to the NBC newsreel film taken by Dave Wiegman and brought out a female face on Prayer Man ending the issue. Indeed, it was Kamp's own research that then determined the woman whose face was seen on
    Prayer Man was School Book Depository secretary Sarah Stanton. I managed to contact Stanton's grand-daughter and she confirmed the woman being called "Prayer Man" was indeed her grandmother Sarah. I myself am the main researcher who debunked the theory
    contained in this book. Ironically, it was Mr Kamp's very own extensive research and material that allowed me to do so. The opaque image seen on the cover of this book is one of the less clear frames from the Wiegman newsreel film. What Mr Kamp doesn't
    inform the public of is the fact Chris Davidson's digital enhancement of that same film, that brought out Sarah Stanton's face on Prayer Man, is a much better representation of the imagery. Mr Kamp deliberately did not use Davidson's enhancement for his
    book cover because Davidson's enhancement made it clear that Prayer Man was a woman whom further research proved to be Depository employee Sarah Stanton. In their zeal to exonerate Oswald Kamp and Sean Murphy failed to do a height analysis that showed
    Prayer Man was only 5 foot 4...Not only was Oswald 5 foot 9 but Stanton's grand-daughter told me Sarah was 5 foot 4. So buyer beware. I would, however, recommend it as a good case study in hoax theories and the mental processes that produce them and
    continue to defend them even when refuted. Group psychology and cognitive dissonace. Oh, by the way, Prayer Man has his hands in a praying position because it is Sarah Stanton holding her purse up in front of her face in a female posture.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Sep 21 20:03:26 2023
    On Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 4:00:22 AM UTC+10, Brian Doyle wrote:
    My review in moderator cue at Barnes & Noble:

Stubborn Promotion Of An Already-Debunked Theory

The author Bart Kamp has a website entitled "Prayer Man" where he tries to show that a shadowy figure in the Texas School Book Depository front entrance during the assassination was Lee Harvey Oswald and therefore exonerated him. That figure was being
    called "Prayer Man" because his hands were up in front of him in a praying posture in the NBC newsreel films in which he was seen. This claim generated a lot of discussion on Kennedy Assassination websites that led to heated debate. In 2016 photo expert
    Chris Davidson applied digital enhancement technology to the NBC newsreel film taken by Dave Wiegman and brought out a female face on Prayer Man ending the issue. Indeed, it was Kamp's own research that then determined the woman whose face was seen on
    Prayer Man was School Book Depository secretary Sarah Stanton. I managed to contact Stanton's grand-daughter and she confirmed the woman being called "Prayer Man" was indeed her grandmother Sarah. I myself am the main researcher who debunked the theory
    contained in this book. Ironically, it was Mr Kamp's very own extensive research and material that allowed me to do so. The opaque image seen on the cover of this book is one of the less clear frames from the Wiegman newsreel film. What Mr Kamp doesn't
    inform the public of is the fact Chris Davidson's digital enhancement of that same film, that brought out Sarah Stanton's face on Prayer Man, is a much better representation of the imagery. Mr Kamp deliberately did not use Davidson's enhancement for his
    book cover because Davidson's enhancement made it clear that Prayer Man was a woman whom further research proved to be Depository employee Sarah Stanton. In their zeal to exonerate Oswald Kamp and Sean Murphy failed to do a height analysis that showed
    Prayer Man was only 5 foot 4...Not only was Oswald 5 foot 9 but Stanton's grand-daughter told me Sarah was 5 foot 4. So buyer beware. I would, however, recommend it as a good case study in hoax theories and the mental processes that produce them and
    continue to defend them even when refuted. Group psychology and cognitive dissonace. Oh, by the way, Prayer Man has his hands in a praying position because it is Sarah Stanton holding her purse up in front of her face in a female posture.

Brian, thank Christ you're alright Matey. Was beginning to worry.

That said, are you sure you put this up at Barnes and Noble? You didn't accidently NOT post post it? I can't see it...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Fri Sep 22 14:01:08 2023
    On Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 11:03:29 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

Barnes & Noble posted my review but then it was removed...Almost certainly at the hands of Bart and his friends who, like what they did on Amazon and the Education Forum, organized false complaints that a gullible moderator took seriously...If I ever
    lawyered-up I would have a pretty good lawsuit...

So much for your lie that ROKC doesn't use censorship on the Prayer Man issue...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Sep 22 17:55:15 2023
    On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 7:01:09 AM UTC+10, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Barnes & Noble posted my review but then it was removed...Almost certainly at the hands of Bart and his friends who, like what they did on Amazon and the Education Forum, organized false complaints that a gullible moderator took seriously...If I ever
    lawyered-up I would have a pretty good lawsuit...

So much for your lie that ROKC doesn't use censorship on the Prayer Man issue...

Brian, what is your evidence that Bart or anyone else in particular had anything to do with it? Maybe your name or IP is on a banned list that is shared among online book stores?

I mean, your review is wrong. Ridiculous. Facile. Lame. Dumb. But there are no rules against any of that, as far as I know. Complaints on those grounds should have gotten nowhere.

Lawyer-up, my man!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Fri Sep 22 21:45:45 2023
    On Friday, September 22, 2023 at 8:55:16 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    On Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 7:01:09 AM UTC+10, Brian Doyle wrote:

Brian, what is your evidence that Bart or anyone else in particular had anything to do with it? Maybe your name or IP is on a banned list that is shared among online book stores?

When he got me banned from Amazon he told me he had gotten a group of Prayer Man backers to complain to the Amazon moderation...They influenced a gullible moderator who didn't realize they were trying to get someone who disproved them silenced and that
    moderator banned me...When I appealed and explain this to Amazon they avoided answering my explanation and said they determined the ban would stay because I was too spiteful...Obviously they realized my appeal was correct and that I had violated no rules
    and was falsely complained against so they thought up another excuse in order to avoid incrimination...

I mean, your review is wrong. Ridiculous. Facile. Lame. Dumb. But there are no rules against any of that, as far as I know. Complaints on those grounds should have gotten nowhere.

Lawyer-up, my man!

You ROKC trolls will do anything to avoid answering the points of evidence in my postings...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 24 22:54:56 2023
    Stop running your useless mouth cunt face Doyle.
    DO IT YOU FILTHY COWARD!!!!!
    Get a lawyer and I will get you booked for perjuring yourself.
    Even a dumb delusional cunt like you ought to get that!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 25 07:16:40 2023
    On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 1:54:58 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Robert is obviously the dim-witted Bart Kamp who deals with everything I post with the sick all-caps trolling you see here...This is the idiot the research community is pushing foward to represent them...It is also the same idiot who is pushing Sarah
    Stanton to be Oswald even though it has been long proven to be Stanton...

I exist in a bad corner legally because I am such a strong threat to the authorities I would depend on to sue Kamp...Kamp is a coward because he gang trolls and everything I wrote above is accurate...He went and got his ROKC kooks to bear false witness
    against me with the Amazon moderator...That gullible moderator took them seriously and they got me banned from making reviews on Amazon...You see, the Prayer Man people absolutely depend on using censorship to silence their correct critics - despite Greg
    Parker's lie that they don't...The fact I am compromised because of my threat to the authorities makes the offense of the research community even worse because they are threatening to make that whole community look like Alex Jones's...The assholes who
    control the JFK internet want to have it both ways by practicing credible JFK research but also making the JFK internet their own private social media venue...The result is idiots like Kamp being taken seriously because low grade researchers see a
    valuable comrade in him where their defective research will be safe...The worst part of this is many of those clique members know Prayer Man is bullshit, and know I have refuted it, but they don't care and see an advantage in their corrupted clique...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 25 08:18:04 2023
    Oh Brian you complete and utter dumb cunt.
    You have been fishing about my identity for a year or so and never have understood that I am my own man with this name. I have no need to fake it like lone nutters and cters do.
    And I wish I had the patience and the acumen of Bart Kamp. I could not even bring up a twentieth of stamina and perseverance in research as he has. I mean we can agree on something here right? He wipes the floor with you and then some!!!

I think you owe Kamp a great debt Brian Doyle, I mean you have admitted you used all his research materials. Even though you are completely in the wrong about this bullshit conclusion of Sarah Stanton is Prayer Woman garbage. Stanton has been found in
    Wiegman on the east side which is confirmed by Frasier.

Does not matter how many people who have peer reviewed you over the years (remember Bill Kelley and Jim D???) you will always disagree and you will always moan about Gordon, Greg and Bart until you shoot spiders webs from your tiny little piss hole.

And we all are watching, laughing and peer reviewing you!
    Dozens of us!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 25 08:27:21 2023
    I am not going to say in every post that I am Robert Johnson and not Bart Kamp. Believe what you must, no matter how delusional.

I think the ROKC crew would like to see your unsubstantiated remarks about Amazon moderation put to court. You have said this before that you wanted to sue, but

YOU ARE A
    Uncredible
    Unskilled
    LIAR

They know all you do is talk, and are bad at that as well.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 25 21:31:36 2023
    On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 11:18:06 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

I have never seen anyone quote Kamp's obvious lie that Stanton was on the east side of the steps...No serious researcher ever cites that and credits Kamp for it because they know it is bullshit and they also know Kamp is a scummy lowlife who is not
    beneath making up a random choice for Stanton in order to keep Stanton from being Prayer Man...The serious research community lets Kamp get away with that...When I posted to Kamp that people on the east side of the steps could see the limousine at the
    time of the shots, and that Stanton made clear she could not see the limousine at the time of the shots, Kamp refused to respond...

Kamp is a sick pup and delinquent punk so you probably are Kamp...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Sep 25 23:45:23 2023
    On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 5:31:37 AM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 11:18:06 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

I have never seen anyone quote Kamp's obvious lie that Stanton was on the east side of the steps...No serious researcher ever cites that and credits Kamp for it because they know it is bullshit and they also know Kamp is a scummy lowlife who is not
    beneath making up a random choice for Stanton in order to keep Stanton from being Prayer Man...The serious research community lets Kamp get away with that...When I posted to Kamp that people on the east side of the steps could see the limousine at the
    time of the shots, and that Stanton made clear she could not see the limousine at the time of the shots, Kamp refused to respond...

Kamp is a sick pup and delinquent punk so you probably are Kamp...

DOYLE'S REASONING IS REALLY SOMETHING
    NO EVIDENCE
    ONLY A MORNONIC BELIEF
    JUST LIKE STANTON STANDING WEST

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bart Kamp@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 26 02:27:55 2023
    Oh yes and Stanton stood east not west.
    Been proven and shown many times over yet you keep denying that info but only to keep that hope of Prayer Beatch alive...sad really.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bart Kamp@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 26 02:31:16 2023
    "When I posted to Kamp that people on the east side of the steps could see the limousine at the time of the shots
    Rubbish you never stated before, nor do you have any source for it!

, and that Stanton made clear she could not see the limousine at the time of the shots
    please cite the source for that

, Kamp refused to respond..."
    yet here I am referring to a blatant lie from you.

Something that happens all too often at MacRae's as well.

Over&Out!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bart Kamp@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 26 02:25:28 2023
    Brian Doyle is a waste of my time, which has been said many times over.
    Like a recurrent cyst he keeps on coming back but once the puss has been drained it's ok.

Doyle needs to understand that I do not need to use someone else's name I can perfectly make myself clear without doing so.

Now then Doyle, why did you leave such a spiteful review at B&N?
    You have nothing to back it up with!
    B&N knows about you and your unacceptable behaviour on Amazon.
    It may be a different platform but a troll is a troll and you Sir are a TROLL!

Now then I won't be coming back here no more as there is not much to gain from a JFK evidence POV. Especially from a nut case from Sanibel, Fl.
    But I had to straighten this stupid belief by you out as it is utter rubbish.

Goodbye Brian!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Bart Kamp on Tue Sep 26 07:00:39 2023
    On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 5:27:57 AM UTC-4, Bart Kamp wrote:

Oh yes and Stanton stood east not west.

Been proven and shown many times over yet you keep denying that info but only to keep that hope of Prayer Beatch alive...sad really.

No she did not...I have more than adequately sourced the evidence that shows Stanton was witnessed all the way to the west side of the Depository entrance portal at the time of the Prayer Man photography...

JFK research is corruptedly skewed because Chris Davidson doesn't apply his digital enhancement skill objectively and holds back in order to satisfy research community politics...If Davidson grew a pair and stopped making excuses and actually applied his
    enhancement process to Hughes we would see that Stanton was behind Lovelady against the west wall of the portal just like Lovelady said in his Signed Statement...Bart uses the dishonest psychological warfare technique of asking for sources he is already
    aware of in order to wear down the person who out-argued him...In order to brazenly evade an evidence point he knows he can't answer...Bart is perfectly aware of this evidence only these are the tactics his dirty gang help him get away with in order to
    push their Prayer Man bullshit...

Greg Doudna is reading my material and posting it on the Education Forum without credit...Only Greg is bastardizing it and not conveying it accurately or to its full effect...Greg is stealing my material and softening it in order to politically
    accomodate Bart's nutty claims...Doudna learned of Buell Frazier's CSPAN interview from me and cited it without credit...Frazier made clear he was talking to Stanton at the time of the Prayer Man imagery and any idiot can look at Couch/Darnell and see
    Frazier talking to Prayer Man who is standing in the exact position Lovelady placed Stanton in 40 seconds earlier...

Bart is stupidly dishonest and tries to get away with asking for a source on the east side not being able to see the limousine...Bart is a dishonest son of a bitch because I have already answered this dishonest question hundreds of times...Any idiot can
    look at Altgens 6 and see the full east side of the portal has a direct view of the limousine at the time of the shots...Bart is a dishonest little twit who is playing dumb and pretending he doesn't understand this...As I have posted hundreds of times
    already, the source is Altgens and we are still waiting for Mr Kamp to give an honest response to this besides making cheesy excuses...The JFK research community is dishonest because any person of average intelligence can see what Bart is doing there and
    how embarrassingly uncredible he is...He's dodging my clearly understood evidence and evading its significance...Those assholes who support Bart are dishonestly avoiding admitting that they are just as aware as I am that that dirty little weasel Kamp has
    so little respect for good research that he is just randomly picking people to be Stanton as long as they aren't Prayer Man...There's a rotten double standard on the JFK internet and there it is...You'll never see that dishonest bastard Jim DiEugenio
    call Bart out on this or make sanctimonious, manipulative appeals over it...

Because the JFK internet functions by means of banning and ignoring, conducted by ignorant British tyrants like James Gordon, the JFK research community gets away with ignoring that Mr Kamp first came out with a person 3 steps down on the west side of
    the steps as Stanton...Kamp's first choice for Stanton was on the west side of the steps and, as usual, it got the full cheerleading approval of all the automatically-agreeing nuts on Parker's ROKC troll farm, like everything Bart shits on the sidewalk
    and gets gobbled-up does...Bart later changed it to 3 steps down on the east side of the steps and chose another random person to be Stanton without ever explaining why he switched choices...This, of course, tells a credible researcher that Bart is just
    dart-throwing and trying to get away with picking any random person he can get away with in order to keep Prayer Man from being Stanton...And don't think the assholes on the JFK internet who support Kamp aren't aware of this...I have never seen any
    serious researcher praise Kamp for finding Stanton in those bogus locations...Those dishonest bastards know Kamp is pulling those claims out of his ass - which is why they never cite them...Gordon is getting away with the murder of pretending he's
    moderating credibly...

To judge what an uncredible punk Kamp is ask him to please directly answer 1) Why did you change your location of Stanton from 3 steps down the steps on the west side to 3 steps down on the east side?...This obviously means you were wrong on your first
    choice and your logic was faulty...2) All of your own research shows that Sarah Stanton was up on the top landing platform in the Depository front entrance...Therefore your placing her 3 steps down is erroneous and cannot be correct...It is wrong just
    like your first choice three steps down on the west side was...3) Your present choice three steps down on the east side of the steps cannot be Stanton because the source of Altgens 6 shows that spot has a clear line of sight to the limousine at the time
    of the shots and Stanton clearly said she could not see the limousine at the time of the shots...By the way, Prayer Man is seen being blocked by the west wall of the portal at the time of the shots and cannot see the limousine...4) You are also ignoring
    that Frazier said he and Stanton were "Deepest in to the shadows on the front steps" and your Stanton is out in full sun (what an idiot)...If you look at Darnell, Frazier and Prayer Man are deepest in to the shadows in the west side of the portal...
    Somehow your disingenuous shills on the Education Forum are failing to remember this damning conclusive evidence in their Gordon-protected weak submissions...5) You lost this already when you failed to show Stanton to Frazier's left in Altgens or Wiegman.

So Bart, you rotten little piece of shit, prove what you are worth as such a popular researcher and answer those three points in my last paragraph and don't make a bullshit excuse of sourcing...Show what you are worth when not protected by cowardly
    rotten censorship and banning...We have already proven Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton just by Davidson alone, not to mention the height issue that you contemptuously ignore...

The reason you don't come over here is because you aren't protected by Greg Parker's cowardly censorship over here...

This is the point where the delinquent punk Bart Kamp runs away and leaves the points unanswered...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Sep 27 08:16:43 2023
    On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 10:00:41 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 5:27:57 AM UTC-4, Bart Kamp wrote:

Like I said...

That cowardly, censorship-dependent little punk and research fraud Bart Kamp would run away and not answer my devastating 5 points of evidence above...

That's how the JFK research community works...They get UK-originating moderation to censor you and then they ignore your refuting evidence...There it is right there...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Oct 13 08:29:59 2023
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 11:16:44 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 10:00:41 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

The Education Forum is still forcing a captive audience to watch clearly inferior researchers try to bolster Kamp's false work where he tries to take images of Sarah Stanton in Wiegman and Darnell and say they are Oswald...

The Education Forum is still uncredibly organized to exclude all those who can prove the correct evidence that Prayer Man is Stanton...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Bart Kamp on Fri Oct 13 18:43:24 2023
    On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 7:31:17 PM UTC+10, Bart Kamp wrote:
    "When I posted to Kamp that people on the east side of the steps could see the limousine at the time of the shots
    Rubbish you never stated before, nor do you have any source for it!
    , and that Stanton made clear she could not see the limousine at the time of the shots
    please cite the source for that

, Kamp refused to respond..."
    yet here I am referring to a blatant lie from you.

Something that happens all too often at MacRae's as well.

Over&Out!

Brian is never out, Barto. He is like that stain left by Fr. Gilbride on the inside of his cassock during the exorcism of that possessed skunk when the skunk's head did a complete 360, before it rolled over, spread it's legs and begged to be fucked.
    Gilbride had not got that excited since last year's annual shower when Brian bent over to pick up the soap (made from the fat of human sacrifices on St Bartholomew's Day).*

*St Bartholomew is the patron saint of housepainters, butcher's and tanners, so he covers both Brian and Gilly..

Bart, are you in fact the reincarnation of St Bartholomew? Brian and Gilly should be showering you with gifts and paying you homage. The ungrateful bastards.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Sun Oct 15 06:48:18 2023
    On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 9:43:26 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

Kamp has posted a new interview with Malcom Blunt on ROKC...

In a full hour interview Mr Kamp never once mentions his "Prayer Man" claim to fame...Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Kamp does not believe in his own theory because if he did he would mention it...Yet Kamp is still allowed to corrupt JFK research by writing a
    book upholding a theory he refuses to back in public but still tries to sell anyway...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Oct 15 07:08:58 2023
    On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 9:48:21 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Kamp has posted a new interview with Malcom Blunt on ROKC...

In a full hour interview Mr Kamp never once mentions his "Prayer Man" claim to fame...Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Kamp does not believe in his own theory because if he did he would mention it...Yet Kamp is still allowed to corrupt JFK research by writing
    a book upholding a theory he refuses to back in public but still tries to sell anyway...

He certainly did mention his book, you fucking idiot. But Bart and Malcolm did not discuss Prayer Man. They probably want to remain friends. Nobody has that problem with you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to NoTrueFlags Here on Sun Oct 15 07:53:28 2023
    On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 10:08:59 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

He certainly did mention his book, you fucking idiot. But Bart and Malcolm did not discuss Prayer Man. They probably want to remain friends. Nobody has that problem with you.

I watched the whole interview...

Kamp never mentioned Prayer Man because, psychologically, he doesn't believe in it...

You can't tell me that an alleged discovery that would solve the assassination is something that anyone who truly believed it wouldn't mention...

I never said Kamp didn't mention his book...I said he never mentioned Prayer Man...A good psychologist would tell you what Bart is telegraphing there...

The JFK research community is fatally corrupted by gangs of assholes who just choose the people they like over rigor...

Also, Blunt never credited Kamp with Prayer Man...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From NoTrueFlags Here@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Oct 15 08:06:06 2023
    On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 10:53:31 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 10:08:59 AM UTC-4, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:

I watched the whole interview...

Kamp never mentioned Prayer Man because, psychologically, he doesn't believe in it...

You can't tell me that an alleged discovery that would solve the assassination is something that anyone who truly believed it wouldn't mention...

I never said Kamp didn't mention his book...I said he never mentioned Prayer Man...A good psychologist would tell you what Bart is telegraphing there...

The JFK research community is fatally corrupted by gangs of assholes who just choose the people they like over rigor...

Also, Blunt never credited Kamp with Prayer Man...

You missed it because you're a fucking idiot, and The World's Worst Researcher!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05