• Re: Doyle's jealous rant over my 5-star review at the DPF for "No Evide

From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Jul 30 01:59:29 2023
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 4:50:56 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Another psycho-paranoid rant by the king of "shitposting"

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/thread-16339.html

It'd kind of silly anyway. Proving where Oswald was at 12:15 or at 12:25 does not prove where he was at 12:30.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 30 02:33:08 2023
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 4:59:31 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    It'd kind of silly anyway. Proving where Oswald was at 12:15 or at 12:25 does not prove where he was at 12:30.

But you have to have him on the sixth floor reassembling the rifle, then scoping it in, all before 12:30.
    If he's on the first floor at 12:25, there's not enough time for him to do all that and fire the shots at 12:30.
    The reassembling of the rifle alone took the FBI six minutes to complete. ( 2 H 252 )

Another reason why that rifle was not the murder weapon was that once it was reassembled, it had to be scoped in.

"You absolutely do need to re-zero your rifle after taking the action out of the stock for any reason at all. It may not require anything more than a few "clicks" in elevation or windage, but things change whenever you separate the components from one-
    another: stock from action.....you need to verify that your POA and POI are still the same as before the "disturbance!"

https://www.savageshooters.com/showthread.php?41015-do-i-have-to-re-sight-in-after-removing-a-stock

In order to do that required a test firing of at least 10 shots. ( 11 H 308 ) Which was not done in Dealey Plaza.

In other words, this rifle was never disassembled.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Jul 30 03:08:15 2023
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 5:33:09 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    But you have to have him on the sixth floor reassembling the rifle, then scoping it in, all before 12:30.
    If he's on the first floor at 12:25, there's not enough time for him to do all that and fire the shots at 12:30.
    The reassembling of the rifle alone took the FBI six minutes to complete. ( 2 H 252 )

Another reason why that rifle was not the murder weapon was that once it was reassembled, it had to be scoped in.

"You absolutely do need to re-zero your rifle after taking the action out of the stock for any reason at all. It may not require anything more than a few "clicks" in elevation or windage, but things change whenever you separate the components from one-
    another: stock from action.....you need to verify that your POA and POI are still the same as before the "disturbance!"

https://www.savageshooters.com/showthread.php?41015-do-i-have-to-re-sight-in-after-removing-a-stock

In order to do that required a test firing of at least 10 shots. ( 11 H 308 ) Which was not done in Dealey Plaza.

Yes, I suppose it matters in an argument against Oswald shooting from the 6th floor with a rifle he had disassembled to bring into the TSBD that morning, but only Nutter Retards still believe that one.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 30 05:02:17 2023
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 4:50:56 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

That's kind of what the LNs have been pointing out for many years.

We know where Oswald was at 12:30. He was in the sniper's nest firing the shots that killed
    JFK.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Jul 30 05:09:57 2023

Amazing that a crack researcher like you doesn't consider the possibility he could have
    assembled the rifle any time that morning since his clip board indicated he hadn't done any of
    his assigned tasks.

All of that is necessary if you need pinpoint accuracy. That would be necessary if one was in a shooting competition or trying to hit a target at a much greater range. At the short range Oswald
    was firing at, a perfectly aligned scope was not necessary. Separating the muzzle and scope from the woodstock is not going to throw the scope completely out of whack.

Oswald's palm print on the underside of the barrel says otherwise. It could only have been
    placed there with the rifle disassembled.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mark Ulrik@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 30 05:32:02 2023
    søndag den 30. juli 2023 kl. 11.33.09 UTC+2 skrev Gil Jesus:

Why could he not have used the iron sights?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Jul 30 05:40:39 2023
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 8:35:04 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 8:09:59 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    Amazing that a crack researcher like you doesn't consider the possibility he could have
    assembled the rifle any time that morning
    I don't deal in possibilites, I deal in evidence.
    If you have evidence Oswald assembled the rifle at "any time that morning", state your source.
    All of that is necessary if you need pinpoint accuracy. That would be necessary if one was in a shooting competition or trying to hit a target at a much greater range. At the short range Oswald
    was firing at, a perfectly aligned scope was not necessary.
    Source ?
    Separating the muzzle and scope from the woodstock is not going to throw the scope completely out of whack.
    I just posted a link that saiud that's not true.
    Source ?

Oswald's palm print on the underside of the barrel says otherwise. It could only have been
    The Chief says the rifle wasn't disassembled and the "gunsack" was long enough to hold the rifle intact.
    https://youtu.be/SaMWaevbiME

The evidence, this included, seems to indicate that the police did find a bag large enough to hold a fully assembled rifle. That could be the one Ralph Yates saw with Oswald on November 20.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sun Jul 30 05:35:03 2023

If you have evidence Oswald assembled the rifle at "any time that morning", state your source.

Source ?

Separating the muzzle and scope from the woodstock is not going to throw the scope completely out of whack.

Source ?

The Chief says the rifle wasn't disassembled and the "gunsack" was long enough to hold the rifle intact.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Jul 30 06:26:31 2023

This is where common sense comes into play which pretty much leaves you out. The rifle had to
    be disassembled to fit in the bag Oswald brought it into the TSBD with. It was found assembled
    shortly after the shooting. Sometime between Oswald bringing it into the TSBD and when it was
    found, Oswald assembled it. We know it was Oswald who assembled it because his palm print was found on the underside of the barrel where it could have only been placed when the rifle was disassembled. The fact that you dismiss this shows how illogical
    you think.

Source ?

Again, common sense comes into play here. Sorry that you are unable to apply that.

You posted a link that says the scope might not be perfectly aligned after reassembling the rifle.
    Oswald didn't need a perfectly aligned scope. A scope that is off a few inches at 88 yards is not
    going to prevent Oswald from hitting his target at that range and shorter. In competition, being
    that far off will cost you points. A rifle that is a few inches off at 88 yards will be off by more than
    double that at 200 yards. The farther out, the greater the dispersion. Again, this requires common
    sense to figure out so it is understandable why you have difficulty.

Source ?

The Chief was wrong. It's not unusual for the boss not to know all the details. It's also not
    unusual for the boss to act as if he does. Hoover was obviously woefully ignorant about
    important details when he briefed LBJ. He was wrong about a number of things but he didn't
    want to admit to LBJ there was something he didn't know.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 30 06:29:38 2023
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 8:40:41 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    Source ?
    Source ?

The evidence, this included, seems to indicate that the police did find a bag large enough to hold a fully assembled rifle. That could be the one Ralph Yates saw with Oswald on November 20.

The bag was 38 inches. The rifle was 40 inches. There's a good chance Oswald believed he had
    a 36 inch rifle because that was what he ordered. Klein's substituted a 40 inch model which
    probably screwed up Oswald. I'll bet he was pissed when he discovered his bag was too short
    to conceal his rifle but he made due by disassembling the rifle.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sun Jul 30 06:39:36 2023
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 9:29:41 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 8:40:41 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    Source ?
    Source ?

The bag was 38 inches. The rifle was 40 inches. There's a good chance Oswald believed he had
    a 36 inch rifle because that was what he ordered. Klein's substituted a 40 inch model which
    probably screwed up Oswald. I'll bet he was pissed when he discovered his bag was too short
    to conceal his rifle but he made due by disassembling the rifle.

Go ahead and make it into a rubber bag. You know you want to.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Jul 30 07:31:15 2023

Too bad you have no ability to reason to apply to it.

You are the one claiming the rifle had to be assembled at a specific time. In order to do this you have to rule out the possibility of it being assembled at any other time. Stupid.

Source ?
    Source ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Jul 30 07:27:08 2023

No, you don`t *have* to.

If.

How long the second time? How about the third? The FBI`s time does not establish how long it would take Oswald.

Says random internet guy.

If you scroll down the responses you find another random internet guys saying...

"Make sure you torque the action screws about the same as they were before disassembly. That won't reestablish the previous zero, but it will help to keep the group size consistent."

And keep in mind that what these guys are talking about is your garden variety hunting rifle, not a military rifle designed to be disassembled.

Oswald had they luxury of one missed shot before adjusting his shooting.

Where would the hobby be without empty declarations?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Jul 30 15:37:45 2023
    Source ?
    Source ?

He could be right. How long is the bag with the flap part extended out?

I`ve always felt it was possible that the rifle was never disassembled.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Bud on Sun Jul 30 18:04:43 2023
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 6:37:47 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    Source ?
    Source ?

Oswald's palm print on the underside of the barrel indicates the rifle had been disassembled.
    It could not have been put there without the rifle having been disassembled. The flaps at the top
    and bottom were how the bag was enclosed. If the flaps were extended out, the bag would not
    have been closed. Think of an ordinary envelope. Would you measure it with the flap open or
    closed? The measurement with the flap closed tells you the maximum size of the contents.
    Anything going into the envelope would have to be folded to fit the envelope with the flap
    closed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sun Jul 30 18:23:27 2023
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 9:04:45 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    Source ?
    Source ?

Oswald's palm print on the underside of the barrel indicates the rifle had been disassembled.

When?

It could not have been put there without the rifle having been disassembled. The flaps at the top
    and bottom were how the bag was enclosed.

You assume it was enclosed.

If the flaps were extended out, the bag would not
    have been closed.

I think you are wrong there (I think there was enough material to create a small fold), but if even if you aren`t this might not have been an insurmountable problem.

Think of an ordinary envelope. Would you measure it with the flap open or
    closed?

Not a useful analogy. Oswald had a bag. He could make the bag work or break down the rifle. I don`t see breaking down the rifle unless it was absolutely necessary, I don`t see that it is necessary. The rifle fits in the bag. Any real scrutiny and he is
    busted even with the flaps down. He only needs to make sure the rifle is not visible to casual observances.

Now, if I had this problem (if it even is one), I would get a paper bag and put in on the open end, tucked down inside, covering the rifle. But I don`t think this would have been necessary. Breaking down the rifle would be the last resort.

The measurement with the flap closed tells you the maximum size of the contents.

That is just an assumption. The flaps do not need to be closed to hold the rifle. The flaps not closed extend the length of the bag enough to hold the disassembled rifle.

Anything going into the envelope would have to be folded to fit the envelope with the flap
    closed.

He wasn`t mailing the package.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Bud on Sun Jul 30 19:02:18 2023
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 9:23:28 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    Source ?
    Source ?

When?

Most likely when disassembling it the night before the assassination or reassembling it that
    morning. What other reason would he have to disassemble the rifle?

What other reason would there have been for Oswald to make the flap?

have been closed.
    I think you are wrong there (I think there was enough material to create a small fold), but if even if you aren`t this might not have been an insurmountable problem.
    closed?
    Not a useful analogy. Oswald had a bag. He could make the bag work or break down the rifle. I don`t see breaking down the rifle unless it was absolutely necessary, I don`t see that it is necessary. The rifle fits in the bag. Any real scrutiny and he is
    busted even with the flaps down. He only needs to make sure the rifle is not visible to casual observances.

Usually it's the conspiracy hobbyists who are second guessing Oswald's choices. Why didn't he
    take a shot as the limo was coming down Houston? Why second guess Oswald's successful
    choices? Oswald made a 38 inch bag with flaps at the top and bottom. I don't know this for
    fact but I believe he did that because he believed he had a 36 inch rifle which would have fit in
    the bag. If the flap at the top was 3 inches and he left that flap open, he would have only had
    one inch to spare with the possibility of the barrel of the rifle sliding out the top of the bag as it
    was laying on the back seat of Frazier's car. Apparently, Oswald felt more secure having the
    bag sealed at both ends.

Now, if I had this problem (if it even is one), I would get a paper bag and put in on the open end, tucked down inside, covering the rifle. But I don`t think this would have been necessary. Breaking down the rifle would be the last resort.

Not a big deal to separate the working parts of the rifle from the woodstock.

The measurement with the flap closed tells you the maximum size of the contents.
    That is just an assumption. The flaps do not need to be closed to hold the rifle. The flaps not closed extend the length of the bag enough to hold the disassembled rifle.

Whether they needed to be or not seems a moot point since it seems Oswald chose to do so.
    When you decide to assassinate a president, you get to make those choices.

closed.

Again, why are you second guessing his choices? This was the first thing he did in his pathetic
    life that he succeeded at. Give the guy a little credit.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Mon Jul 31 03:40:31 2023
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 10:02:20 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    Source ?
    Source ?

When?
    Most likely when disassembling it the night before the assassination or reassembling it that

Oil it, clean it. This could be something he did when he first got it, parts might have been a little difficult. Seems likely he did test fire it. In the Walker attempt he took the rifle up to that neck of the woods and hid it for awhile, maybe it
    needed cleaning after that.

It seems likely he did not have the rifle with him when he made the bag. Possible he made the bag to fit the rifle he expected to get.

What we know is that on the morning of the assassination Oswald had a bag that was too short. My question is whether it was necessary to break down the rifle to make the short bag work.

have been closed.
    closed?
    Not a useful analogy. Oswald had a bag. He could make the bag work or break down the rifle. I don`t see breaking down the rifle unless it was absolutely necessary, I don`t see that it is necessary. The rifle fits in the bag. Any real scrutiny and he
    is busted even with the flaps down. He only needs to make sure the rifle is not visible to casual observances.
    Usually it's the conspiracy hobbyists who are second guessing Oswald's choices.

You assume Oswald chose to break down the rifle. I`m not making that assumption, although this video shows how easy it is to break it down, and it would be much harder to put it back together...

https://youtu.be/yN9aIZXgfzY

Had it apart in about a minute, probably just as easy to put together. Four screws and the barrel band.

Why didn't he
    take a shot as the limo was coming down Houston?

That is established fact. Whether Oswald broke the rifle down is not.

Why second guess Oswald's successful
    choices? Oswald made a 38 inch bag with flaps at the top and bottom. I don't know this for
    fact but I believe he did that because he believed he had a 36 inch rifle which would have fit in
    the bag. If the flap at the top was 3 inches and he left that flap open, he would have only had
    one inch to spare with the possibility of the barrel of the rifle sliding out the top of the bag as it
    was laying on the back seat of Frazier's car. Apparently, Oswald felt more secure having the
    bag sealed at both ends.

Neither of the witnesses who saw the bag observed it well enough to say it was sealed at both ends.

No. But two parts in the bag does present some problems.

Whether they needed to be or not seems a moot point since it seems Oswald chose to do so.

How did you establish that?

You are assuming to know the choice Oswald made.

closed.
    Again, why are you second guessing his choices? This was the first thing he did in his pathetic

I do. When Oswald decided to embark on this endeavor he had problems to overcome. He had to go to the location the rifle was kept on an odd day, he had to transport the rifle in a manner the rifle would not be discovered. If I was him I would try to
    limit the observations, I`d put the bag in the car when it was unlikely anyone would witness it, I`d take it out while Wesley was distracted, I`d walk apart from him. Oswald did everything you`d expect him to do if he was trying to bring a rifle in and
    some people still can`t figure it out, Oswald is still fooling them to this very day.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Jul 31 07:41:27 2023
    On Sun, 30 Jul 2023 05:02:17 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 4:59:31?AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 4:50:56?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

That's kind of what the LNs have been pointing out for many years.

We know where Oswald was at 12:30. He was in the sniper's nest firing the shots that killed
    JFK.

Can you name this logical fallacy?

Your silence will prove you a moron.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Mon Jul 31 07:41:35 2023
    On Sun, 30 Jul 2023 05:35:03 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 8:09:59?AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

Source ?

Sheer nonsense of course. He's simply another moron who's never fired
    a rifle... and CERTAINLY not competitively.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Jul 31 08:32:10 2023
    On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 08:17:35 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

Ask yourself one question. If Oswald didn't intend to close the top of the bag, why did he
    create the flap? The only reason for having that crease at the top of the bag would be to
    allow the top of the bag to be closed. There's no other reason to have that flap there.

Speculation piled on top of begged logical fallacies.

Is this the best you can do?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Bud on Mon Jul 31 08:17:35 2023
    On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 6:40:32 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    Source ?
    Source ?

When?
    Oil it, clean it. This could be something he did when he first got it, parts might have been a little difficult. Seems likely he did test fire it. In the Walker attempt he took the rifle up to that neck of the woods and hid it for awhile, maybe it
    It seems likely he did not have the rifle with him when he made the bag. Possible he made the bag to fit the rifle he expected to get.

What we know is that on the morning of the assassination Oswald had a bag that was too short. My question is whether it was necessary to break down the rifle to make the short bag work.
    have been closed.
    closed?
    Not a useful analogy. Oswald had a bag. He could make the bag work or break down the rifle. I don`t see breaking down the rifle unless it was absolutely necessary, I don`t see that it is necessary. The rifle fits in the bag. Any real scrutiny and
    he is busted even with the flaps down. He only needs to make sure the rifle is not visible to casual observances.
    You assume Oswald chose to break down the rifle. I`m not making that assumption, although this video shows how easy it is to break it down, and it would be much harder to put it back together...

Had it apart in about a minute, probably just as easy to put together. Four screws and the barrel band.
    Why didn't he
    bag sealed at both ends.
    Neither of the witnesses who saw the bag observed it well enough to say it was sealed at both ends.
    closed.
    I do. When Oswald decided to embark on this endeavor he had problems to overcome. He had to go to the location the rifle was kept on an odd day, he had to transport the rifle in a manner the rifle would not be discovered. If I was him I would try to
    limit the observations, I`d put the bag in the car when it was unlikely anyone would witness it, I`d take it out while Wesley was distracted, I`d walk apart from him. Oswald did everything you`d expect him to do if he was trying to bring a rifle in and
    some people still can`t figure it out, Oswald is still fooling them to this very day.

Ask yourself one question. If Oswald didn't intend to close the top of the bag, why did he
    create the flap? The only reason for having that crease at the top of the bag would be to
    allow the top of the bag to be closed. There's no other reason to have that flap there.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Mon Jul 31 09:53:57 2023
    On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 11:17:36 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 6:40:32 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    Source ?
    Source ?

When?

have been closed.
    closed?
    Not a useful analogy. Oswald had a bag. He could make the bag work or break down the rifle. I don`t see breaking down the rifle unless it was absolutely necessary, I don`t see that it is necessary. The rifle fits in the bag. Any real scrutiny and
    he is busted even with the flaps down. He only needs to make sure the rifle is not visible to casual observances.

Why didn't he
    bag sealed at both ends.
    closed.

If Oswald made the bag to hold the rifle, why didn`t the flap he made close when the rifle was put inside? Likely because he didn`t have the rifle on hand when he made the bag, or else he would have made a bag a few inches longer to accept the full
    rifle.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Mon Jul 31 09:54:57 2023
    On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 11:32:14 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 08:17:35 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

Speculation piled on top of begged logical fallacies.

Deductive reasoning.

Is this the best you can do?

Just because you and Gil can`t think doesn`t mean nobody else is allowed to.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Aug 1 06:31:25 2023
    On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 9:01:32 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 10:57:12 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Another thing I forgot to mention was the treatment of myself on the Kennedy internet clearly constitutes cyber bullying and criminal harassment...

Gordon should be sued because the degree of malice and falsehood by which he refers to me and its ill-intent and inaccuracy clearly reaches the criminal level, especially when it has resulted in my being destroyed as a researcher...I mean dishonest
    assholes like Jim DiEugenio can say anything they want about me, however when it reaches the degree of being censored and removed from the community, even though I am one of the best researchers with the best results, it then becomes criminal...I am
    screwed because there is no hope for me since the government I would turn to for defense is the same one that will never help me because I am a Conspiracy researcher and they are guilty of killing Kennedy...You can see the Conspiracy community pay lip
    service to people in my position but then you can see them persecute such persons as myself faster than the government when it comes to admitting their wrongness...The biggest ball-less cowards are the Education Forum members who say nothing and honor
    Gordon's criminality in exchange for posting space...The people who don't "play nice with others" are them...All I did was post the correct evidence on Prayer Man and stand behind it...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 3 07:00:28 2023
    On Sun, 30 Jul 2023 07:31:15 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 8:35:04?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Too bad Chickenshit isn't honest enough to be able to name this
    logical fallacy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 3 07:31:16 2023
    You always refuse to answer anything to anyone who asks you.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!
    POT
    KETTLE
    BLACK!!!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Thu Aug 3 07:38:15 2023
    On Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 10:00:40 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Sun, 30 Jul 2023 07:31:15 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:

Too bad Chickenshit isn't honest enough to be able to name this
    logical fallacy.

Who said it was one? You start on second base and think you hit a double.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Thu Aug 3 07:37:20 2023
    On Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 10:02:37 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 09:53:57 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:

If Oswald made the bag to hold the rifle...

If moose could walk on water...

There is conspiracy hobbyist thinking on display.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Thu Aug 3 07:39:32 2023
    On Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 10:02:45 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Sun, 30 Jul 2023 07:27:08 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 5:33:09?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 4:59:31?AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote: >>> It'd kind of silly anyway. Proving where Oswald was at 12:15 or at 12:25 does not prove where he was at 12:30.

No, you don`t *have* to.
    Then the rifle was never disassembled, and never placed inside that
    bag.

I disagree.

Believers never consider the implications of their nonsense.

Actually that is just what we were doing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Thu Aug 3 07:41:22 2023
    On Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 10:02:15 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 03:40:31 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 10:02:20?PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 9:23:28?PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 9:04:45?PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 6:37:47?PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    On Sunday, July 30, 2023 at 8:09:59?AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote: >>>>>>> Amazing that a crack researcher like you doesn't consider the possibility he could have
    Source ?
    Source ?

When?

Oil it, clean it.
    With what?

Ah, oil?

You've never cleaned or oiled a rifle, so you have no idea. But it's
    simply a FACT that Oswald had nothing in his possessions that could be
    used to clean and oil a rifle.

When, his whole life?

But don't let the facts get in the way of your speculations...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 14:22:36 2023
    On Thu, 3 Aug 2023 07:37:20 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 10:02:37?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 09:53:57 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:

If Oswald made the bag to hold the rifle...

If moose could walk on water...

There is conspiracy hobbyist thinking on display.

A simple analogy to *your* silly claim.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05