• Re: This was NO Investigation

From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Jul 29 06:50:51 2023
    On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 9:24:59 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 5:18:36 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Any evidence that did not add to Oswald's guilt was destroyed.

How can you destroy something that never existed?

The current research community destroyed not only my Prayer Man evidence but also the most important discovery in 45 years that I made...And then destroyed myself to boot with malicious slander designed to support malicious censorship...

You've done a pretty good job of that yourself.

Any witnesses that did not add to Oswald's guilt were ignored.

It's called weighing a witness' account for credibility. When witnesses give conflicting accounts,
    it would be rather silly to believe both of them. What you do is weigh what a witness says
    against the body of evidence to determine credibility. Rejecting what a witness says because
    it doesn't fit with the body of evidence is not the same as ignoring the witness.

Ditto the community towards me and my important evidence (and at the word of an ignorant bully jackass named Gordon and his corpulent yes-man Knight)...

Your assessment of your evidence far exceeds its actual importance. You have discovered
    nothing of value and none of your ideas are going to become accepted. You might want to move
    on to another hobby.

Other witnesses were harrassed into providing a false statement for the record.

Name these witnesses and tell us what they falsified. Tell us how you know they were
    harassed into giving false testimony.

I am one of the worst harassed researchers in research history...

You might want to ask yourself why that is.

One of those harassers is the hypocrite Gil Jesus...And all for the crime of being skilled and posting evidence that certain spoiled self-entitled clique members don't want to admit...

All of the conspiracy hobbyist ideas are silly. I see no point in trying to determine whose are the
    silliest.

FBI reports lied about what the witnesses said.

Examples, please.

The major poser and hypocrite Gil Jesus has no problem with FBI's lies that he uses against major conspiracy witnesses Carolyn Arnold and William Whaley...Yet Gil pops up under James Gordon's protection and poses himself as a person averse to FBI's
    lies...

All you guys are doing is coming up with different ways to assemble your Tinker Toys. You are
    all engaged in a silly hobby that isn't going to change the reality that Oswald was the assassin,
    there is no credible evidence he had any accomplices, and that is going to be the consensus
    of historians going forward. You are accomplishing nothing. I would recommend you all put
    your Tinker Toys back in the box and move on to another hobby.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 29 06:24:57 2023

The current research community destroyed not only my Prayer Man evidence but also the most important discovery in 45 years that I made...And then destroyed myself to boot with malicious slander designed to support malicious censorship...

Any witnesses that did not add to Oswald's guilt were ignored.

Ditto the community towards me and my important evidence (and at the word of an ignorant bully jackass named Gordon and his corpulent yes-man Knight)...

I am one of the worst harassed researchers in research history...One of those harassers is the hypocrite Gil Jesus...And all for the crime of being skilled and posting evidence that certain spoiled self-entitled clique members don't want to admit...

The major poser and hypocrite Gil Jesus has no problem with FBI's lies that he uses against major conspiracy witnesses Carolyn Arnold and William Whaley...Yet Gil pops up under James Gordon's protection and poses himself as a person averse to FBI's lies..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Jul 29 07:31:50 2023
    On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 9:50:53 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 9:24:59 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

I am one of the worst harassed researchers in research history...

You might want to ask yourself why that is.

Anyone honestly paying attention and not looking for trolling snipes like yourself would understand that the reason I am persecuted so badly is because I busted the clique for practicing shoddy research standards and going by the who you know not what
    you know standard that they deal with everything by...I brought the science the trolling goofs Kamp, Murphy, and Parker were ignoring and proved that Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton and the clique weren't beneath cowardly banning and ignoring in their
    reaction to it...This is a sick research community and their main methodology is censorship and banning - as well as false accusations of rules violations...They both ban and recognize Greg Parker according to who they are trying to screw...That asshole
    James Gordon should be sued...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Jul 31 07:41:06 2023
    On Sat, 29 Jul 2023 06:50:51 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 9:24:59?AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 5:18:36?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

How can you destroy something that never existed?

How can you lie so blatantly? Could it be you simply have no shame,
    and therefore never pay a price for your lies?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Bud on Wed Aug 2 03:11:37 2023
    On Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 6:01:32 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 5:35:48 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Name these witnesses and tell us what they falsified. Tell us how you know they were
    https://jfkconspiracyforum.freeforums.net/thread/1652/evidence-witness-intimidation-tampering
    How do these satisfy the criteria of witness intimidation that Ben produced?

Examples, please.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODXoISgU-0M

If you clicked on the link you'd know the answer because the "criteria" Ben posted, he copied from my link. He even included my first reference to my footnotes ( 1 ) , but not the footnote itself .
    After I list the "criteria", I then "satisfy the criteria" in my essay.
    But you'd know that if you clicked on my link.
    Once again, you've proven how much of a pussy you are about clicking on links. And the evidence of that is that you're always asking questions that the links already have the answer to.
    So you're not looking at the links.

My advice to you is to go sit in the corner and let the adults discuss this subject.
    Or go looking for that 43" package you think exists.
    ROFLMAO

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Wed Aug 2 02:35:46 2023

https://jfkconspiracyforum.freeforums.net/thread/1652/evidence-witness-intimidation-tampering

Examples, please.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Aug 2 03:01:30 2023

Examples, please.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Aug 2 11:26:41 2023
    On Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 6:11:39 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 6:01:32 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

Examples, please.
    If you clicked on the link you'd know the answer because the "criteria" Ben posted, he copied from my link. He even included my first reference to my footnotes ( 1 ) , but not the footnote itself .
    Once again, you've proven how much of a pussy you are about clicking on links.

This is a conspiracy forum, make your arguments here.

And the evidence of that is that you're always asking questions that the links already have the answer to.

No I did not.

My advice to you is to go sit in the corner and let the adults discuss this subject.

Read the first post, stupid. You put my name in it. You refuse to make you arguments here and I can`t make you. I might not read your stupid ideas if you post them here, I just don`t have any confidence in your ability to think.

Why do you say the bag wouldn`t be that long with the flap extended? Do you base this on anything?

ROFLMAO

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 3 07:00:28 2023
    On Wed, 2 Aug 2023 11:26:41 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 6:11:39?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 6:01:32?AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 5:35:48?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 9:50:53?AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

Examples, please.
    Once again, you've proven how much of a pussy you are about clicking on links.

This is a conspiracy forum, make your arguments here.

If you can't say what happened on 11/22/63 - just admit it.

And the evidence of that is that you're always asking questions that the links already have the answer to.

No I did not.

An admission of your dishonesty & cowardice.

Logical fallacy deleted.

Logical fallacy deleted.

ROFLMAO

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05