• Conspiracy theorists...

From Bud@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 28 13:18:31 2023
    When the government releases more files....

https://youtu.be/DNKfucd0HYo

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Bud on Sat Jul 29 02:29:00 2023
    On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 4:18:33 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

LOL.....the guy who refuses to look at other people's links is posting links....LOL

Here's another one that will send him screaming from the room like the little bitch he is:

https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/f7509c1cdc169d03.jpg

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Jul 29 03:14:23 2023
    On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 5:29:03 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

LOL.....the guy who refuses to look at other people's links is posting links....LOL

Here's another one that will send him screaming from the room like the little bitch he is:

You hide behind links because you can`t defend your ideas here.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Bud on Sat Jul 29 03:41:33 2023
    On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 6:14:24 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

ROFLMAO

I don't post ideas.
    I post testimony.
    I post documents.
    I post exhibits.
    I post videos of witnesses describing in their OWN words what they saw and said.

YOU'RE the one who posts ideas.
    YOU'RE the one who hides HERE because you're scared shitless of links.

This isn't about evidence with you.
    You only come in here to trash the conspiracy theorists, with whom you obviously have a problem.
    This thread proves it.
    You're a troll and not a very smart one at that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Jul 29 03:51:15 2023
    On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 5:29:03 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Looks like a perfect description of Benny Yellowpanties.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Jul 29 05:00:31 2023
    On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 6:41:35 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    ROFLMAO

I don't post ideas.
    I post testimony.
    I post documents.
    I post exhibits.
    I post videos of witnesses describing in their OWN words what they saw and said.

So you are saying you have no ideas about the evidence you produce?

So what is the point of posting evidence when it available online?

Of the two of us, I`m the one who can think.

This is supposed to be a conspiracy forum. Make your conspiracy arguments here.

It is about whether the *ideas* about the evidence are valid. You are so fucking stupid you don`t even know you are expressing ideas about the evidence. You are so fucking stupid you can`t tell the difference between the evidence and your ideas about
    the evidence. You are just so fucking stupid.

You only come in here to trash the conspiracy theorists, with whom you obviously have a problem.

I don`t recall a conspiracy theorist ever causing me a problem.

This thread proves it.

You don`t even know when you are expressing an idea. You recently you wrote...

"I didn't even mention the case of Warren Reynolds, who was shot in the head in the basement of his brother's used car lot
    the day after he told the FBI that, " he would definitely hesitate to identify Oswald as the individual" he followed. ( 25 H 731 )
    No one was ever charged in that shooting. A suspect was arrested and then released.
    They wanted him to know the guy was still out there.

Not only was Reynolds being targeted, his family and his property it seems was being targeted as well.
    Less than a month after his shooting, a man tried to lure his 10 year old daughter into his car with the promise of candy. ( 11 H 441 )

Someone also unscrewed the light bulb in his porch light so it wouldn't go on when he threw the switch. ( ibid. pg. 442 )
    The porch light was rendered useless during any attack on his property after dark .

Five months later he testified that he identified Oswald ,"in my mind" after seeing him on televison and in the newspapers.
    Such an identification is not considered positive.
    He never came forward to identify Oswald officially until his Warren Commission testimony.

The harrassment worked. Reynolds changed his mind and went on the record as identifying Oswald."

Now, it appears to me that *someone* is expressing the idea that Warren Reynolds was intimidated into changing the information he related. If it wasn`t you, who else has access to your computer?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Bud on Sat Jul 29 05:06:16 2023
    On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 8:00:33 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

LOL.......you're so dumb you think the Mexican border pays rent.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Jul 29 05:24:23 2023
    On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 8:06:18 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    LOL.......you're so dumb you think the Mexican border pays rent.

https://youtu.be/RgZZBwG7slY

And this is why Gil hides behind links, he isn`t very good in a discussion of ideas. He isn`t even good at recognizing when he is expressing one.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Jul 31 07:41:38 2023
    On Sat, 29 Jul 2023 03:51:15 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 5:29:03?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 4:18:33?PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

Corbutt never stops to think who's citing evidence, and who refuses to
    do so...

But he *STILL* can't get me out of his head.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Mon Jul 31 07:57:05 2023
    On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 07:48:51 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsienzant@aol.com> wrote:

On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 8:00:33?AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 6:41:35?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 6:14:24?AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    ROFLMAO

I don't post ideas.
    I post testimony.
    I post documents.
    I post exhibits.

It is about whether the *ideas* about the evidence are valid. You are so fucking stupid you don`t even know you are expressing ideas about the evidence. You are so fucking stupid you can`t tell the difference between the evidence and your ideas about
    This thread proves it.

"I didn't even mention the case of Warren Reynolds, who was shot in the head in the basement of his brother's used car lot
    the day after he told the FBI that, " he would definitely hesitate to identify Oswald as the individual" he followed. ( 25 H 731 )
    No one was ever charged in that shooting. A suspect was arrested and then released.

Not only was Reynolds being targeted, his family and his property it seems was being targeted as well.
    Less than a month after his shooting, a man tried to lure his 10 year old daughter into his car with the promise of candy. ( 11 H 441 )

Someone also unscrewed the light bulb in his porch light so it wouldn't go on when he threw the switch. ( ibid. pg. 442 )
    The porch light was rendered useless during any attack on his property after dark .

Five months later he testified that he identified Oswald ,"in my mind" after seeing him on televison and in the newspapers.
    He never came forward to identify Oswald officially until his Warren Commission testimony.

The harrassment worked. Reynolds changed his mind and went on the record as identifying Oswald."

Now, it appears to me that *someone* is expressing the idea that Warren Reynolds was intimidated into changing the information he related. If it wasn`t you, who else has access to your computer?

So Gil is simply repeating conspiracy mythology, as Warren Reynolds ID of Oswald didnt change.

Are you honest enough to corrrectly label this logical fallacy?

Or will you dodge and run away again?

Warren Reynolds FBI statement: REYNOLDS was shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, at which time he advised he is of the opinion OSWALD is the person he had followed on the afternoon of November 22, 1963; however, he would hesitate to definitely
    identify OSWALD as the individual.

Warren Reynolds Commission Testimony:
    Mr. LIEBELER. Let me show you some pictures that we have here. I show you a picture that has been marked Garner Exhibit No. 1 and ask you if that is the man that you saw going down the street on the 22d of November as you have already told us.
    Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.
    Mr. LIEBELER. You later identified that man as Lee Harvey Oswald? >Mr.REYNOLDS. In my mind.
    Mr. LIEBELER. Your mind, that is what I mean.
    Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.
    Mr. LIEBELER. When you saw his picture in the newspaper and on television? Is that right?
    Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes; unless you have somebody that looks an awful lot like him there.

In BOTH cases, Reynolds said he thought the guy was Oswald, in BOTH cases he qualified it somewhat. Critics have always falsely summarized his statements, stressing the qualification in the FBI statement, ignoring it in his WC testimony. Gil is doing
    exactly that.

It's good that you're honest enough to provide the quotes... however,
    it's clear that Gil has a point... and you're simply using logical
    fallacies to argue.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Bud on Mon Jul 31 07:48:51 2023
    On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 6:41:35 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    ROFLMAO

I don't post ideas.
    I post testimony.
    I post documents.
    I post exhibits.

This thread proves it.

So Gil is simply repeating conspiracy mythology, as Warren Reynolds ID of Oswald didn’t change.

Warren Reynolds FBI statement: “ REYNOLDS was shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, at which time he advised he is of the opinion OSWALD is the person he had followed on the afternoon of November 22, 1963; however, he would hesitate to definitely
    identify OSWALD as the individual.”

Mr. LIEBELER. Let me show you some pictures that we have here. I show you a picture that has been marked Garner Exhibit No. 1 and ask you if that is the man that you saw going down the street on the 22d of November as you have already told us.
    Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.
    Mr. LIEBELER. You later identified that man as Lee Harvey Oswald?
    Mr.REYNOLDS. In my mind.
    Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.
    Mr. LIEBELER. When you saw his picture in the newspaper and on television? Is that right?
    Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes; unless you have somebody that looks an awful lot like him there.

In BOTH cases, Reynolds said he thought the guy was Oswald, in BOTH cases he qualified it somewhat. Critics have always falsely summarized his statements, stressing the qualification in the FBI statement, ignoring it in his WC testimony. Gil is doing
    exactly that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Mon Jul 31 12:39:02 2023
    On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 10:57:10 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

ROFLMAO

I don't post ideas.
    I post testimony.
    I post documents.
    I post exhibits.

YOU'RE the one who hides HERE because you're scared shitless of links. >> This is supposed to be a conspiracy forum. Make your conspiracy arguments here.
    It is about whether the *ideas* about the evidence are valid. You are so fucking stupid you don`t even know you are expressing ideas about the evidence. You are so fucking stupid you can`t tell the difference between the evidence and your ideas
    about the evidence. You are just so fucking stupid.
    This thread proves it.

So Gil is simply repeating conspiracy mythology, as Warren Reynolds ID of Oswald didn’t change.

Warren Reynolds FBI statement: “ REYNOLDS was shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, at which time he advised he is of the opinion OSWALD is the person he had followed on the afternoon of November 22, 1963; however, he would hesitate to definitely

Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.
    Mr. LIEBELER. You later identified that man as Lee Harvey Oswald? >Mr.REYNOLDS. In my mind.
    Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.

exactly that.
    fallacies to argue.

Gil, and numerous critics before him, and now you, are ignoring the fact that Reynolds said essentially the same thing twice:

First, Reynolds thought it was Oswald:
    FBI:
    “he advised he is of the opinion OSWALD is the person he had followed on the afternoon of November 22, 1963…”
    COMMISSION:
    Mr.REYNOLDS. In my mind.

Second, Reynolds qualified it both times, stopping short of certainty:
    FBI:
    “… he would hesitate to definitely identify OSWALD as the individual.” COMMISSION:

You will continue to pretend there is some logical fallacy in there, but that is your pretense only.
    CTs have mischaracterized his statements as having changed after his shooting, they are not.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Mon Jul 31 13:18:09 2023
    On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 12:39:02 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 10:57:10?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

ROFLMAO

I don't post ideas.
    I post testimony.
    I post documents.
    I post exhibits.

YOU'RE the one who hides HERE because you're scared shitless of links. >>>> This is supposed to be a conspiracy forum. Make your conspiracy arguments here.
    It is about whether the *ideas* about the evidence are valid. You are so fucking stupid you don`t even know you are expressing ideas about the evidence. You are so fucking stupid you can`t tell the difference between the evidence and your ideas
    This thread proves it.

So Gil is simply repeating conspiracy mythology, as Warren Reynolds ID of Oswald didnt change.

Warren Reynolds FBI statement: REYNOLDS was shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, at which time he advised he is of the opinion OSWALD is the person he had followed on the afternoon of November 22, 1963; however, he would hesitate to definitely

Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.
    Mr. LIEBELER. You later identified that man as Lee Harvey Oswald? >>>Mr.REYNOLDS. In my mind.
    Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.

exactly that.
    fallacies to argue.

Gil, and numerous critics before him, and now you, are ...

Pointing out the facts you hate.

Don't you just HATE that?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Aug 1 08:37:55 2023
    On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 4:18:11 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

ROFLMAO

I don't post ideas.
    I post testimony.
    I post documents.
    I post exhibits.
    So you are saying you have no ideas about the evidence you produce? >>>>
    So what is the point of posting evidence when it available online? >>>>> YOU'RE the one who posts ideas.
    YOU'RE the one who hides HERE because you're scared shitless of links. >>>> This is supposed to be a conspiracy forum. Make your conspiracy arguments here.
    This thread proves it.

Warren Reynolds FBI statement: “ REYNOLDS was shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, at which time he advised he is of the opinion OSWALD is the person he had followed on the afternoon of November 22, 1963; however, he would hesitate to
    definitely identify OSWALD as the individual.”

Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.
    Mr. LIEBELER. You later identified that man as Lee Harvey Oswald? >>>Mr.REYNOLDS. In my mind.
    Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.

In BOTH cases, Reynolds said he thought the guy was Oswald, in BOTH cases he qualified it somewhat. Critics have always falsely summarized his statements, stressing the qualification in the FBI statement, ignoring it in his WC testimony. Gil is
    doing exactly that.
    fallacies to argue.

As always, and copying his hero Mark Lane, Ben simply ignores the statements he can't rebut:

Here's what Ben deleted:

Gil, and numerous critics before him, and now you, are ignoring the fact that Reynolds said essentially the same thing twice:

FBI:
    “he advised he is of the opinion OSWALD is the person he had followed on the afternoon of November 22, 1963…”
    COMMISSION:
    Mr.REYNOLDS. In my mind.

FBI:
    “… he would hesitate to definitely identify OSWALD as the individual.” COMMISSION:

You will continue to pretend there is some logical fallacy in there, but that is your pretense only.
    CTs have mischaracterized his statements as having changed after his shooting, they are[sic - did] not.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Aug 1 08:35:04 2023
    On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 10:57:10 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

ROFLMAO

I don't post ideas.
    I post testimony.
    I post documents.
    I post exhibits.

YOU'RE the one who hides HERE because you're scared shitless of links. >> This is supposed to be a conspiracy forum. Make your conspiracy arguments here.
    This thread proves it.

I can name both of them. You are utilizing the logical fallacy of BEGGING THE QUESTION, and inserting into your first point the very assertion you must prove.
    https://www.txst.edu/philosophy/resources/fallacy-definitions/begging-the-question.html#:~:text=The%20fallacy%20of%20begging%20the,stand%2C%20that%20is%20in%20question.

You assert, but do not prove, I committed a logical fallacy. Try proving it to start.

In your second question, you are committing the logical fallacy of a FALSE DILEMMA, by offering only two possible responses by me (either I admit I committed a logical fallacy or I run away).
    https://www.scribbr.com/fallacies/false-dilemma-fallacy/#:~:text=false%20dilemma%20fallacy-,What%20is%20the%20false%20dilemma%20fallacy%3F,(when%20they%20are%20not).

The third option is the one you ignored, where I point out your two logical fallacies.

Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.
    Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.

exactly that.
    fallacies to argue.

The only one ignoring the evidence and using logical fallacies to argue is you, seen here, and in numerous other posts.

What point did Gil establish?

The evidence establishes that Warren Reynolds both before and after his shooting claimed he thought it was Oswald he followed, and both times qualified it somewhat. Critics have always misrepresented that as a supposed change in his statements, from
    being unable to identify Oswald, to being able to identify Oswald after he was shot.

Gil simply echoes the same nonsense arguments advanced by numerous other critics. It's like all he reads is conspiracy literature and doesn't read the actual testimony.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Aug 1 09:07:33 2023
    On Tue, 1 Aug 2023 08:35:04 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

<hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

ROFLMAO

I don't post ideas.
    I post testimony.
    I post documents.
    I post exhibits.

This thread proves it.

I can name both of them. You...

Quite the coward, aren't you?

Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.
    Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.

exactly that.

fallacies to argue.

Logical fallacies deleted.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Aug 1 09:05:46 2023
    On Tue, 1 Aug 2023 08:37:55 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 4:18:11?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

You hide behind links because you can`t defend your ideas here. >>>>>>> ROFLMAO

I don't post ideas.
    I post testimony.
    I post documents.
    I post exhibits.
    So you are saying you have no ideas about the evidence you produce? >>>>>>
    So what is the point of posting evidence when it available online? >>>>>>> YOU'RE the one who posts ideas.
    YOU'RE the one who hides HERE because you're scared shitless of links. >>>>>> This is supposed to be a conspiracy forum. Make your conspiracy arguments here.
    This thread proves it.

Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.
    Mr. LIEBELER. You later identified that man as Lee Harvey Oswald? >>>>>Mr.REYNOLDS. In my mind.
    Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.

In BOTH cases, Reynolds said he thought the guy was Oswald, in BOTH cases he qualified it somewhat. Critics have always falsely summarized his statements, stressing the qualification in the FBI statement, ignoring it in his WC testimony. Gil is
    doing exactly that.
    fallacies to argue.

... Ben simply ignores the statements he can't rebut:

Irony alert!!!

ANSWER THE QUESTION, COWARD!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Tue Aug 1 09:04:45 2023
    On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 8:37:56 AM UTC-7, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 6:41:35?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote: >>>>> On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 6:14:24?AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    You hide behind links because you can`t defend your ideas here. >>>>> ROFLMAO

I don't post ideas.
    I post testimony.
    I post documents.
    I post exhibits.
    So what is the point of posting evidence when it available online? >>>>> YOU'RE the one who posts ideas.
    This thread proves it.

Warren Reynolds FBI statement: “ REYNOLDS was shown a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, at which time he advised he is of the opinion OSWALD is the person he had followed on the afternoon of November 22, 1963; however, he would hesitate to

Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.
    Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.

doing exactly that.
    It's good that you're honest enough to provide the quotes... however, >> it's clear that Gil has a point... and you're simply using logical
    fallacies to argue.

As always, and copying his hero Mark Lane, Ben simply ignores the statements he can't rebut:

Here's what Ben deleted:

Not always true: On 11/22, Reynolds was telling the cops that he last saw the suspect entering an old house.
    (Check the text & photos in "With Malice" showing Reynolds with a cop in front of that house!)
    For the Commission, he said that he last saw the suspect headed towards the parking lot.

FBI:
    COMMISSION:
    Mr. LIEBELER. You later identified that man as Lee Harvey Oswald? Mr.REYNOLDS. In my mind.
    FBI:
    CTs have mischaracterized his statements as having changed after his shooting, they are[sic - did] not.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Aug 1 13:50:39 2023
    On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 12:07:37 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Tue, 1 Aug 2023 08:35:04 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

ROFLMAO

I don't post ideas.
    I post testimony.
    I post documents.
    I post exhibits.
    This thread proves it.

I can name both of them. You...

Quite the coward, aren't you?

I'm not the one deleting the other's points and calling them names. You're doing that.

I pointed out the two logical fallacies you committed. True to form, you deleted my points and failed to respond to them.

Here they are again:

I can name both of them. You are utilizing the logical fallacy of BEGGING THE QUESTION, and inserting into your first point the very assertion you must prove.
    https://www.txst.edu/philosophy/resources/fallacy-definitions/begging-the-question.html#:~:text=The%20fallacy%20of%20begging%20the,stand%2C%20that%20is%20in%20question.

You assert, but do not prove, I committed a logical fallacy. Try proving it to start.

In your second question, you are committing the logical fallacy of a FALSE DILEMMA, by offering only two possible responses by me (either I admit I committed a logical fallacy or I run away).
    https://www.scribbr.com/fallacies/false-dilemma-fallacy/#:~:text=false%20dilemma%20fallacy-,What%20is%20the%20false%20dilemma%20fallacy%3F,(when%20they%20are%20not).

The third option is the one you ignored, where I point out your two logical fallacies.

Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.
    Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.

doing exactly that.

fallacies to argue.
    Logical fallacies deleted.

No, you deleted my reasoned argument and left your logical fallacies intact.

Here's the response you avoided responded to:

FBI:
    COMMISSION:
    Mr.REYNOLDS. In my mind.

FBI:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Aug 1 13:57:25 2023
    On Tue, 1 Aug 2023 13:55:47 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

Focus, man, Focus. We are discussing...

How stupid you are... that you believe

That the "A.B.C.D" description in the Autopsy Report refers to the
    location of the bullet wound in the back of JFK's head.

Yet is TERRIFIED of quoting the sentence that precedes that in the
    Autopsy Report.

And why do you make the baseless and lyiing claim that JFK's neck
    wound was dissected?

Watch, as Huckster simply runs away from his unsupported claims.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to donald willis on Tue Aug 1 13:55:47 2023
    On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 12:04:48 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:
    On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 8:37:56 AM UTC-7, Hank Sienzant wrote:
    On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 12:39:02 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 6:41:35?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote: >>>>> On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 6:14:24?AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    You hide behind links because you can`t defend your ideas here. >>>>> ROFLMAO

I don't post ideas.
    I post testimony.
    I post documents.
    I post exhibits.
    It is about whether the *ideas* about the evidence are valid. You are so fucking stupid you don`t even know you are expressing ideas about the evidence. You are so fucking stupid you can`t tell the difference between the evidence and your
    ideas about the evidence. You are just so fucking stupid.
    I don`t recall a conspiracy theorist ever causing me a problem. >>>>> This thread proves it.

Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.
    Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.

doing exactly that.
    It's good that you're honest enough to provide the quotes... however, >> it's clear that Gil has a point... and you're simply using logical
    fallacies to argue.

Here's what Ben deleted:
    Not always true: On 11/22, Reynolds was telling the cops that he last saw the suspect entering an old house.
    (Check the text & photos in "With Malice" showing Reynolds with a cop in front of that house!)
    For the Commission, he said that he last saw the suspect headed towards the parking lot.

Focus, man, Focus. We are discussing what Reynolds said in terms of his ID of Oswald, critics have falsely alleged for decades that Reynolds changed his ID of Oswald from unsure (before Reynolds was shot) to a positive ID (after Reynolds was shot). But
    that is untrue, as the language I cited immediately below makes clear.

FBI:
    COMMISSION:
    Mr. LIEBELER. You later identified that man as Lee Harvey Oswald? Mr.REYNOLDS. In my mind.
    Second, Reynolds qualified it both times, stopping short of certainty: FBI:
    “… he would hesitate to definitely identify OSWALD as the individual.”
    COMMISSION:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 1 14:00:53 2023
    Yes, it's true folks, that Huckster Sienzant is so stupid that he
    actually believes:

Autopsy Report.

wound was dissected?

And runs away, and refuses to address these facts.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 1 13:59:13 2023
    Huckster Sienzant is not only dumb enough to believe the following:

Autopsy Report.

wound was dissected?

But also a proven coward who refuses to address this.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Aug 1 13:58:33 2023
    On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 12:05:50 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Tue, 1 Aug 2023 08:37:55 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 4:18:11?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
    <hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 6:41:35?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote: >>>>>>> On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 6:14:24?AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    You hide behind links because you can`t defend your ideas here. >>>>>>> ROFLMAO

I don't post ideas.
    I post testimony.
    I post documents.
    I post exhibits.
    So you are saying you have no ideas about the evidence you produce? >>>>>>
    So what is the point of posting evidence when it available online? >>>>>>> YOU'RE the one who posts ideas.
    I don`t recall a conspiracy theorist ever causing me a problem. >>>>>>> This thread proves it.

Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.
    Mr. LIEBELER. You later identified that man as Lee Harvey Oswald? >>>>>Mr.REYNOLDS. In my mind.
    Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.

doing exactly that.
    It's good that you're honest enough to provide the quotes... however, >>>> it's clear that Gil has a point... and you're simply using logical
    fallacies to argue.

... Ben simply ignores the statements he can't rebut:

Irony alert!!!

ANSWER THE QUESTION, COWARD!!!

Calling me names doesn't change what Reynolds said to the FBI or the Commission, Ben. Nor does it make your assertions true, or your questions meaningful.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Aug 1 14:08:20 2023
    On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 4:59:17 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

Autopsy Report.

wound was dissected?

What unsupported claims? You're the one making the unsupported claims. You claimed I was terrified of quoting the sentence ... yada, yada, but you don't document how you know that.

You claim I made "the baseless and lying claim that JFK's neck wound was dissected", but don't cite for me making that claim either. You then follow up by calling me names below:

I need not chase you down every rabbit hole. I already established in the thread above you wouldn't attempt to discuss the evidence. And are in fact attempting to change the subject from the evidence I cited.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Aug 1 14:02:25 2023
    On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 4:59:17 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

Autopsy Report.

wound was dissected?

Asked and answered here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/33a9MbNPYEg/m/bkcygnhyAwAJ

Watch, as Ben commits yet another logical fallacy, and Hank not only names it, but cites for it.

This one is called a "red herring", or changing the subject. Ben couldn't rebut any of the evidence I cited (and didn't even try) so he instead now tries the logical fallacy of changing the subject.

And within that change of subject post, he again commits a Begging the Question claim twice!

He claims I am somehow "TERRIFIED of quoting the sentence that precedes that in the Autopsy Report" but doesn't explain how he knows that, and in fact, can't know that (short of mind reading), and he asserts I made "the baseless and lyiing claim that JFK'
    s neck wound was dissected".

Neither claim by Ben is supported by citations by Ben. But again, this is two logical fallacies imbedded within a post that is an attempt to change the subject, another logical fallacy by Ben.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Aug 1 14:13:17 2023
    On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 5:00:56 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    actually believes:

Autopsy Report.

wound was dissected?

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME.

Ben still desperately seeking to change the subject.

The subject matter was Warren Reynolds, and whether Reynolds changed his opinion after being shot in the head.
    So Gil, as Bud quoted, is simply repeating conspiracy mythology, as Warren Reynolds ID of Oswald didn’t change.

Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.
    Mr.REYNOLDS. In my mind.
    Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.

exactly that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Aug 1 14:38:36 2023
    On Tue, 1 Aug 2023 14:13:17 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 5:00:56?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    actually believes:

Autopsy Report.

wound was dissected?

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME.

Ben still ...

Pointing out your dishonesty & cowardice... yep...

And you run.

EVERY.

SINGLE.

TIME!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Aug 1 14:45:31 2023
    On Tue, 1 Aug 2023 14:08:20 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 4:59:17?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

Autopsy Report.

wound was dissected?

What unsupported claims...

The ones above... Are you stupid

You're the one making the unsupported claims. You claimed I was
    terrified of quoting the sentence ... yada, yada, but you don't
    document how you know that.

Already told you how I did that, you got spanked with that question...
    so now your changing your question to one of documentation.

But this is what cowards like you do... when one question's answered,
    you simply switch to a different question.

You lose, coward!

You claim I made "the baseless and lying claim that JFK's neck wound
    was dissected", but don't cite for me making that claim either.

Go ahead liar... claim you never made that assertion, and I'll ram
    your lie down your throat.

But all you're really doing is runing away from your own words... and
    refusing to support them.

You then follow up by calling me names below:

I need not chase you down every rabbit hole. I already established
    in the thread above you wouldn't attempt to discuss the evidence. And
    are in fact attempting to change the subject from the evidence I cited.

ROTFLMAO!!! THIS IS *PRECISELY* WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW!!!

Run coward...

RUN!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Tue Aug 1 14:39:48 2023
    On Tue, 1 Aug 2023 14:02:25 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 4:59:17?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

Autopsy Report.

wound was dissected?

Asked and answered here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/33a9MbNPYEg/m/bkcygnhyAwAJ

You're lying again, Huckster.

But as I already pointed out... you run.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 3 07:00:28 2023
    On Sat, 29 Jul 2023 05:00:31 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

ROFLMAO

I don't post ideas.
    I post testimony.
    I post documents.
    I post exhibits.

Logical fallacy deleted.

Logical fallacy deleted.

Logical fallacy deleted.

Logical fallacy deleted.

Logical fallacy deleted.

This thread proves it.

Long logical fallacy deleted.

Looks like Chickenshit just got owned.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05