• Excellent New JFK Documentary On YouTube --- "The Kennedy Assassination

From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 27 21:43:46 2023
    The JFK-related video below was made public on YouTube on July 24, 2023. It's called "The Kennedy Assassination: Inside The Book Depository" and was created by a "30-something Swedish guy" who runs the YouTube channel known as "LEMMiNO".

It's a darn good video too—very (very!) good, in fact—featuring stellar graphics, music, and narration. I was quite impressed by just about everything in this video, including the common sense and logic that exists within the video's narration and (
    most importantly) the accuracy of the evidence and testimony that was presented throughout the 98-minute program.

That last comment I just made should have given away the following fact --- the video definitely was not made by a conspiracy theorist.

Given the tremendous amount of detail that had to have gone into the graphics work, research, sourcing, and voiceover narration for this video, this impressive project must have taken a very long time to complete. I applaud "Lemmino" for his diligent
    efforts. I, for one, think those efforts were worth it.

Here's the video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u7euN1HTuU

To see the complete (and huge) list of sources utilized for the above
    video, go here:

https://www.lemmi.no/p/the-kennedy-assassination-inside-the-book-depository?reference=1

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Thu Jul 27 23:19:03 2023
    On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 12:43:48 AM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
    The JFK-related video below was made public on YouTube on July 24, 2023. It's called "The Kennedy Assassination: Inside The Book Depository" and was created by a "30-something Swedish guy" who runs the YouTube channel known as "LEMMiNO".

It's a darn good video too—very (very!) good, in fact—featuring stellar graphics, music, and narration. I was quite impressed by just about everything in this video, including the common sense and logic that exists within the video's narration and (
    most importantly) the accuracy of the evidence and testimony that was presented throughout the 98-minute program.

That last comment I just made should have given away the following fact --- the video definitely was not made by a conspiracy theorist.

Given the tremendous amount of detail that had to have gone into the graphics work, research, sourcing, and voiceover narration for this video, this impressive project must have taken a very long time to complete. I applaud "Lemmino" for his diligent

Here's the video link:

video, go here:

https://www.lemmi.no/p/the-kennedy-assassination-inside-the-book-depository?reference=1

Silly corporate-style bullshit production. It's like Oliver Stone gone low budget Nutter. OF COURSE it has 3.5 million views in 3 days! And Penis Von David loves it! Time for the Mr. Beast JFK assassination special!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Von Pein@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 27 23:57:14 2023
    About the only mistake I could find in the above-linked video (either evidence-wise or typo-wise) is when Marilyn Sitzman's first name is misspelled. Not a bad record for an hour-and-a-half production about the JFK case.

Now, let's talk about how that "accuracy" record compares to the two Oliver Stone JFK productions. Or is it even necessary to embarrass Oliver any further in that regard?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Fri Jul 28 02:00:51 2023
    On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 2:57:15 AM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
    About the only mistake I could find in the above-linked video (either evidence-wise or typo-wise) is when Marilyn Sitzman's first name is misspelled. Not a bad record for an hour-and-a-half production about the JFK case.

Now, let's talk about how that "accuracy" record compares to the two Oliver Stone JFK productions. Or is it even necessary to embarrass Oliver any further in that regard?

If Von Pein recommends it, you know it's a piece of shit that's not worth your time.
    Another attempt at the "Oswald-did-it" narrative by a MSM that lost its credibility at the turn of the century.
    He posts it in a conspiracy newsgroup to show us how wrong we are.

Von Pein is another Lone Nutter, like Corbett, who doesn't do his own research. He let's others do all the work then "uses" their work in his "arguments".
    All of the "arguments" he "wins", he posts on his blog.

What happens to all the "arguments" he loses ?
    They never make it to the blog. A tactic similar to that used by the Warren Commission.
    It's called deception and its designed to make ole Davey boy look like he wins every time.

Then there are those "arguments" he knows he can't win. He avoids those like the plague.
    In fact, when faced with the evidence, like Bugliosi's 53 reasons, he's as mute as a mime.
    Not a peep in defense of his hero from Mr. Accuracy.

No, you'll never get the full story with "Mr. Accuracy" Von Pein.
    Only what he wants you to know.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Fri Jul 28 01:57:35 2023

What the Penis worships here is the artificial intelligence approach wherein the Cyber Nutters recite data, sound like computers, look like computers and walk their eBikes across the eBridge suspended over broken eGlass. David enjoys being an Artificial
    Penis.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Jul 28 02:58:00 2023
    On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 5:00:53 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

If Von Pein recommends it, you know it's a piece of shit that's not worth your time.
    Another attempt at the "Oswald-did-it" narrative by a MSM that lost its credibility at the turn of the century.

Von Pein is another Lone Nutter, like Corbett, who doesn't do his own research.
    He let's others do all the work then "uses" their work in his "arguments". All of the "arguments" he "wins", he posts on his blog.

I guess we'll have to wait until that happens to find out.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Fri Jul 28 06:52:43 2023
    On Fri, 28 Jul 2023 02:00:51 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 2:57:15?AM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:

He let's others do all the work then "uses" their work in his "arguments". >All of the "arguments" he "wins", he posts on his blog.

They never make it to the blog. A tactic similar to that used by the Warren Commission.
    It's called deception and its designed to make ole Davey boy look like he wins every time.

Then there are those "arguments" he knows he can't win. He avoids those like the plague.
    In fact, when faced with the evidence, like Bugliosi's 53 reasons, he's as mute as a mime.

Well stated.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Fri Jul 28 06:54:05 2023
    On Fri, 28 Jul 2023 02:58:00 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 5:00:53?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

He let's others do all the work then "uses" their work in his "arguments". >> All of the "arguments" he "wins", he posts on his blog.

You're lying again, Corbutt.

Ask Von Penis to show you his website postings about being schooled by
    me on the NAA testing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to davevonpein@aol.com on Fri Jul 28 06:51:00 2023
    On Thu, 27 Jul 2023 21:43:46 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
    <davevonpein@aol.com> wrote:

The JFK-related video ...

Is not evidence.

Your non-stop cowardice in refusing to defend Bugliosi has been quite
    obvious.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to davevonpein@aol.com on Fri Jul 28 06:52:03 2023
    On Thu, 27 Jul 2023 23:57:14 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
    <davevonpein@aol.com> wrote:

About the only mistake I could find...

How many mistakes did Bugliosi make in his 53 reasons?

Intelligent lurkers are going to want to know...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 28 09:55:24 2023

If it concludes Oswald did it alone it isn't worth wasting your time watching...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Jul 28 10:11:28 2023
    On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 5:00:53 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

You don`t put a conspiracy theory on the table for consideration. All you do is claim other people are wrong.

He let's others do all the work then "uses" their work in his "arguments". All of the "arguments" he "wins", he posts on his blog.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Jul 28 10:12:04 2023
    On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 9:51:03 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

Is not evidence.

It uses evidence, stupid.

Your non-stop cowardice in refusing to defend Bugliosi has been quite obvious.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 28 10:13:21 2023
    On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 2:19:05 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

It's a darn good video too—very (very!) good, in fact—featuring stellar graphics, music, and narration. I was quite impressed by just about everything in this video, including the common sense and logic that exists within the video's narration
    and (most importantly) the accuracy of the evidence and testimony that was presented throughout the 98-minute program.

Here's the video link:

To see the complete (and huge) list of sources utilized for the above video, go here:

Silly corporate-style bullshit production. It's like Oliver Stone gone low budget Nutter. OF COURSE it has 3.5 million views in 3 days! And Penis Von David loves it! Time for the Mr. Beast JFK assassination special!

Poor babies, they are all upset that there are people who choose not to look at the wrong things incorrectly like they do.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Jul 28 10:14:18 2023
    On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 9:54:09 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 28 Jul 2023 02:58:00 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 5:00:53?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

He let's others do all the work then "uses" their work in his "arguments".
    All of the "arguments" he "wins", he posts on his blog.

You're lying again, Corbutt.

Ask Von Penis to show you his website postings about being schooled by
    me on the NAA testing.

What did you say about them?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Jul 28 11:40:26 2023
    On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 11:55:26 AM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:

If it concludes Oswald did it alone it isn't worth wasting your time watching...

I watched the first part. So far, nothing about this Sarah Stanton person.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Fri Jul 28 11:47:38 2023
    On Fri, 28 Jul 2023 11:40:26 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 11:55:26?AM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 12:43:48?AM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:

I watched the first part. So far, nothing about this Sarah Stanton person.

And *STILL* no answer to the question of what happened on 11/22/63 -
    Chuckles is a coward...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Fri Jul 28 11:52:13 2023
    On Fri, 28 Jul 2023 11:49:59 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 1:47:42?PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 28 Jul 2023 11:40:26 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
    <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

I watched the first part. So far, nothing about this Sarah Stanton person. >> And *STILL* no answer to the question of what happened on 11/22/63 -
    Chuckles is a coward...

I answered you at another thread. Look around, you'll find it.

And Chuckles pulls out an old Tony Marsh trick. Yet STILL refuses to
    answer...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Jul 28 11:49:59 2023
    On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 1:47:42 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 28 Jul 2023 11:40:26 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

I watched the first part. So far, nothing about this Sarah Stanton person. And *STILL* no answer to the question of what happened on 11/22/63 - Chuckles is a coward...

I answered you at another thread. Look around, you'll find it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to David Von Pein on Sat Jul 29 09:00:14 2023
    On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 9:43:48 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:

Here's the video link:

Notice that Fritz (in testimony & affidavit, too) says that he told his detectives not to move the shells. But he does not deny that HE moved them! Canny evasion...

dcw

video, go here:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Bud on Sat Jul 29 09:15:52 2023
    On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 1:12:06 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

So did the Warren Report...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Jul 29 09:53:47 2023
    On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 12:15:54 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 1:12:06 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

So did the Warren Report...

That's why both got it right.

Neither of them used imagination which seems to be the only tool in your tool box.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 3 07:00:28 2023
    On Fri, 28 Jul 2023 10:12:04 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 9:51:03?AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

Is not evidence.

Non-refutation deleted.

Your non-stop cowardice in refusing to defend Bugliosi has been quite
    obvious.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05