• Rejected Prayer Man Post On The Education Forum

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 23 11:57:34 2023
    The Education Forum has a new feature where you can make a post and it will automatically register you...I used that feature to post the message below...I went back a half hour later and my message did not clear moderator approval and my membership was
    denied...

Here is the message that I am being cyber-bullied and persecuted over as if it was some kind of intolerable site rules violation...The Education Forum is clearly run by biased moderators who make their determinations on personal feelings and not evidence.
    ..However that doesn't stop them from claiming they have strict site rules based on rigor...The moderators there are disallowing the correct Prayer Man evidence and doing so by moderating those who can prove it with false site rule violation claims:

" As Richard Gilbride agrees, I have actually disproven the Prayer Man as Oswald theory to a degree that should have been recognized by the research community...If Chris Davidson's digital enhancement of the Wiegman Film had gone to Peer Review it would
    check out that it was a legitimately-gotten image of Sarah Stanton's chubby-cheeked face on Prayer Man that settled the issue...

If Peer Review were ever applied to the Davidson enhancement and the original Wiegman Film were ever obtained, Davidson's enhancement process could be applied to the original Wiegman celluloid...It is 100% guaranteed that any such examination of the
    original Wiegman Film will produce the exact same woman's face that Davidson produced off of the presently available image and therefore conclusively prove that the woman's face is an existing and real feature in the original film...It was proven in 2016
    that Sarah Stanton's face was visibly seen on Prayer Man...This fact was never given fair Peer Review in order to make it official...Scientific replication of Davidson on the original Wiegman Film will only further prove this...

Sarah Stanton's 5 foot 4 height is seen on Prayer Man in comparison to Buell Frazier who is seen right next to her as he mentioned in several statements...Andrej Stancak claims that Prayer Man has a foot on the step explaining his lack of height, however
    examination of the Wiegman and Darnell Films in sequence will show that Prayer Man goes from facing forward in Wiegman to facing Frazier in Darnell and that this pivot exactly fits Buell Frazier's claim that Stanton turned towards him to tell him what
    Gloria Calvery had shouted...Frazier did not hear what Calvery shouted so he turned to Stanton, who then turned towards him to tell him "I think she said the president has been shot"...This pivot visibly sent Prayer Man further back on the top landing
    platform and therefore could not be done with one foot on the step...Therefore Prayer Man's height in Wiegman and Darnell is true and accurately shows Stanton's 5 foot 4 height on Prayer Man...Stancak also proved Prayer Man was Stanton by locating
    Pauline Sanders in between Lovelady & Shelley in Altgens 6...Since Stanton is not visible in the clear Altgens 6 photo that means she is behind the west wall in the Prayer Man spot where she admitted she could not see the limousine at the time of the
    shots...The very start of the Wiegman Film shows Stanton is not in between Lovelady & Shelley as Stancak claims...Altgens' telephoto lens makes Sanders look like she is in between Lovelady & Shelley when she is actually to the east of the glass door
    behind them where Sanders said she was...

Recently Denis Morissette found Stanton in the Owens Film...Chris Davidson did a height analysis and determined Stanton was 5 foot 2 in Owens (she is actually 5 foot 4)...The best photo analysis will find that Prayer Man's obese features match those of
    Sarah Stanton as does her height as seen in Owens, Wiegman, and Darnell...Prayer Man is also holding a purse up in front of her with both hands making the illusion of "Praying"...

The bottom line is this issue was settled by Davidson 7 years ago so no obtaining of any better images will overcome what we already know from the present images...In 2018 I interviewed Stanton's grand daughter Wanda Daniel and she told me "That has to
    be Sarah because she's the biggest one out there on the steps"...Wanda also told me that Sarah saw Oswald hiding out on the 2nd Floor staircase landing with a soda in his hand...Oswald told Stanton he was going back in to the "Break Room" (2nd Floor
    Lunch Room) and was not going downstairs to watch the motorcade...Obviously Mrs Reid was part of an operation to clear the 2nd Floor Lunch Room for Oswald...Wanda also sent me photos of Sarah showing her obesity that can be seen on Prayer Man...This
    incredible discovery was completely ignored by the internet JFK research community... "

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Jul 23 20:29:04 2023
    On Sunday, July 23, 2023 at 1:57:36 PM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:
    The Education Forum has a new feature where you can make a post and it will automatically register you...I used that feature to post the message below...I went back a half hour later and my message did not clear moderator approval and my membership was
    denied...

Here is the message that I am being cyber-bullied and persecuted over as if it was some kind of intolerable site rules violation...The Education Forum is clearly run by biased moderators who make their determinations on personal feelings and not
    evidence...However that doesn't stop them from claiming they have strict site rules based on rigor...The moderators there are disallowing the correct Prayer Man evidence and doing so by moderating those who can prove it with false site rule violation
    claims:

" As Richard Gilbride agrees, I have actually disproven the Prayer Man as Oswald theory to a degree that should have been recognized by the research community...If Chris Davidson's digital enhancement of the Wiegman Film had gone to Peer Review it
    would check out that it was a legitimately-gotten image of Sarah Stanton's chubby-cheeked face on Prayer Man that settled the issue...

If Peer Review were ever applied to the Davidson enhancement and the original Wiegman Film were ever obtained, Davidson's enhancement process could be applied to the original Wiegman celluloid...It is 100% guaranteed that any such examination of the
    original Wiegman Film will produce the exact same woman's face that Davidson produced off of the presently available image and therefore conclusively prove that the woman's face is an existing and real feature in the original film...It was proven in 2016
    that Sarah Stanton's face was visibly seen on Prayer Man...This fact was never given fair Peer Review in order to make it official...Scientific replication of Davidson on the original Wiegman Film will only further prove this...

Sarah Stanton's 5 foot 4 height is seen on Prayer Man in comparison to Buell Frazier who is seen right next to her as he mentioned in several statements...Andrej Stancak claims that Prayer Man has a foot on the step explaining his lack of height,
    however examination of the Wiegman and Darnell Films in sequence will show that Prayer Man goes from facing forward in Wiegman to facing Frazier in Darnell and that this pivot exactly fits Buell Frazier's claim that Stanton turned towards him to tell him
    what Gloria Calvery had shouted...Frazier did not hear what Calvery shouted so he turned to Stanton, who then turned towards him to tell him "I think she said the president has been shot"...This pivot visibly sent Prayer Man further back on the top
    landing platform and therefore could not be done with one foot on the step...Therefore Prayer Man's height in Wiegman and Darnell is true and accurately shows Stanton's 5 foot 4 height on Prayer Man...Stancak also proved Prayer Man was Stanton by
    locating Pauline Sanders in between Lovelady & Shelley in Altgens 6...Since Stanton is not visible in the clear Altgens 6 photo that means she is behind the west wall in the Prayer Man spot where she admitted she could not see the limousine at the time
    of the shots...The very start of the Wiegman Film shows Stanton is not in between Lovelady & Shelley as Stancak claims...Altgens' telephoto lens makes Sanders look like she is in between Lovelady & Shelley when she is actually to the east of the glass
    door behind them where Sanders said she was...

Recently Denis Morissette found Stanton in the Owens Film...Chris Davidson did a height analysis and determined Stanton was 5 foot 2 in Owens (she is actually 5 foot 4)...The best photo analysis will find that Prayer Man's obese features match those of
    Sarah Stanton as does her height as seen in Owens, Wiegman, and Darnell...Prayer Man is also holding a purse up in front of her with both hands making the illusion of "Praying"...

The bottom line is this issue was settled by Davidson 7 years ago so no obtaining of any better images will overcome what we already know from the present images...In 2018 I interviewed Stanton's grand daughter Wanda Daniel and she told me "That has to
    be Sarah because she's the biggest one out there on the steps"...Wanda also told me that Sarah saw Oswald hiding out on the 2nd Floor staircase landing with a soda in his hand...Oswald told Stanton he was going back in to the "Break Room" (2nd Floor
    Lunch Room) and was not going downstairs to watch the motorcade...Obviously Mrs Reid was part of an operation to clear the 2nd Floor Lunch Room for Oswald...Wanda also sent me photos of Sarah showing her obesity that can be seen on Prayer Man...This
    incredible discovery was completely ignored by the internet JFK research community... "

Okay, now what?

Why did he return to his boarding room and get his pistol and murder Tippit?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Mon Jul 24 06:24:04 2023
    On Sunday, July 23, 2023 at 11:29:06 PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

I am sorry Chuck...

I do not waste time with people who are obviously ignoring the correct evidence as an intentional practice...

There was nothing wrong with the post I attempted to post at the Education Forum...It actually is the correct solution to the Prayer Man issue...Therefore the moderation at the Education Forum is disallowing the correct proof and persecuting its sponsor
    while claiming it is practicing strict evidence standards and site rules...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Jul 25 18:16:56 2023
    On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 8:24:06 AM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:
    I am sorry Chuck...

I do not waste time with people who are obviously ignoring the correct evidence as an intentional practice...

There was nothing wrong with the post I attempted to post at the Education Forum...It actually is the correct solution to the Prayer Man issue...Therefore the moderation at the Education Forum is disallowing the correct proof and persecuting its
    sponsor while claiming it is practicing strict evidence standards and site rules...

Not sure if you're aware of this, but you don't need to "post" anything Brian Doyle. You can let it all go, brother. Go out and breathe the air. Clean up your apartment. Toss the clutter, including your JFK research. Lose a few pounds. Perhaps even at
    this late stage in your life you can meet a lonely widow and enjoy your sunset years together in a quiet small town somewhere. There is no requirement that you frustrate yourself with a hobby that apparently doesn't want your participation.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Tue Jul 25 19:26:50 2023
    On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 9:16:58 PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Denial trolls are always trying to shift the subject in to verbal garbage...

I am one of the most important researchers in Conspiracy research history...

I discovered critically important evidence...

My reward for that was to be attacked not by the Lone Nutters but by the hypocritical assholes who call themselves Conspiracy researchers...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Jul 25 20:43:37 2023
    On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 9:26:52 PM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:

You, Gil Jesus, Ben Holmes, Greg Parker and others, are all equally important.

Now what?

My reward for that was to be attacked not by the Lone Nutters but by the hypocritical assholes who call themselves Conspiracy researchers...

Life is tough.

There's an old joke about a guy who walks to work every morning and home every evening and passes by a man who--every morning, every evening--is seen banging his head against a brick wall. Every day. Thump, thump, thump, like a drumbeat. It never stops.
    One day the guy asks the man, "Hey...I pass by you every morning and again in the evening and I see you banging your head against the wall. Thump, thump, thump. You never stop. Why do you do this?"

Without a pause in the head banging, the man says, "Because it'll feel so good when I stop."

Just stop, Brian Doyle. Think of how good it will feel. You need not martyr yourself for your hobby.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Wed Jul 26 07:12:07 2023
    On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 11:43:39 PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Just stop, Brian Doyle. Think of how good it will feel. You need not martyr yourself for your hobby.

I am at a loss as to where exactly you see yourself as having a moral advantage to the point where you are advising people to stop posting important Conspiracy-exposing evidence...Short of trolling that is...

The so-called Conspiracy Theorists are remiss in not accounting for staying quiet when one of their own is flagrantly censored and persecuted for the crime of exposing a bullshit theory as well as discovering some of the most important Conspiracy
    evidence in Assassination history...Those people switch to clique mode when it comes to collectively admitting wrongness...

"Hobby" as in "Buffs" - right?...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Jul 26 08:48:42 2023
    On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 9:12:09 AM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:

I am at a loss as to where exactly you see yourself as having a moral advantage to the point where you are advising people to stop posting important Conspiracy-exposing evidence...Short of trolling that is...

This is no place to post "important" research of any kind, but all are free to do so. There is only one place that I know of which staffs historians, archivists, researchers, etc. who look at JFK-related work and deal with his legacy every day, and that
    is his Presidential Library and Museum, here:

https://www.jfklibrary.org/

As you are perhaps the preeminent JFK assassination conspiracy researcher of all time, hounded and harassed incessantly by LNs and CTs alike who do not appreciate your greatness nor understand your ground breaking work, perhaps the "college guys" at JFK'
    s library will give you a better reception. Imagine how proud you'll be when your work appears at this prestigious site. You'll have the last laugh, Brian Doyle! Those guys at the Education Forum will rue the day they dissed you!

Send your ground breaking work here:

Address & Main Telephone
    The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
    Columbia Point
    Boston, MA 02125
    1.866.JFK.1960
    TDD line: 617.514.1573

Website Questions & Feedback
    If you have questions about our website or would like to report a bug or security issue, please use our Website Feedback Form.

Contacts by Department
    Department Phone Email
    Administration 617.514.1541
    Archives Reference, Research Room, and Reproduction (textual) kennedy.library@nara.gov
    Archives Reference, Research Room, and Reproduction (audiovisual) JFK.AVarchives@nara.gov
    Catering Services 617.514.1585
    Education & Public Programs 617.514.1581 educationjfk@nara.gov
    Ernest Hemingway Collection kennedy.library@nara.gov
    Group Tours 617.514.1589 kennedy.groupvisits@nara.gov
    JFK Library Foundation 617.514.1550 foundation@jfklfoundation.org Membership 617.514.1659 membership@jfklfoundation.org
    Museum Collection museumjfk@nara.gov
    Press and Public Information 617.514.1574 press@jfklfoundation.org
    Profile in Courage Essay Contest profiles@nara.gov
    Social Media socialmedia@jfklfoundation.org
    Space Rental 617.514.1588 nancy.tobin@nara.gov
    Visitor Services 617.514.1569 kennedy.groupvisits@nara.gov
    Lost and Found
    Please inquire at our Security Office regarding lost belongings at 617.514.1555.

The so-called Conspiracy Theorists are remiss in not accounting for staying quiet when one of their own is flagrantly censored and persecuted for the crime of exposing a bullshit theory as well as discovering some of the most important Conspiracy
    evidence in Assassination history...Those people switch to clique mode when it comes to collectively admitting wrongness...

"Hobby" as in "Buffs" - right?...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Wed Jul 26 09:23:29 2023
    On Wed, 26 Jul 2023 08:48:42 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 9:12:09?AM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 11:43:39?PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 9:26:52?PM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 9:16:58?PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

This is no place to post "important" research of any kind, but all are free to do so. There is only one place that I know of ...

Can you name this logical fallacy?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Wed Jul 26 10:46:20 2023
    On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 11:23:33 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Wed, 26 Jul 2023 08:48:42 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 11:43:39?PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 9:26:52?PM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 9:16:58?PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote: >>

This is no place to post "important" research of any kind, but all are free to do so. There is only one place that I know of ...

The logical fallacy of offering my opinion that there is only one place that I know of which staffs historians, archivists, researchers, etc. who look at JFK-related work and deal with his legacy every day? That logical fallacy?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Wed Jul 26 13:01:43 2023
    On Wed, 26 Jul 2023 10:46:20 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 11:23:33?AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Wed, 26 Jul 2023 08:48:42 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
    <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 11:43:39?PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote: >>>>> On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 9:26:52?PM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 9:16:58?PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote: >>>>

The logical fallacy of offering my opinion...

Cite for your alleged answer...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Wed Jul 26 13:37:17 2023
    On Wed, 26 Jul 2023 13:30:24 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 3:01:47?PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Wed, 26 Jul 2023 10:46:20 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler

On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 11:43:39?PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote: >>>>>>> On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 9:26:52?PM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote: >>>>>>>> On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 9:16:58?PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote: >>>>>>

https://www.jfklibrary.org/about-us/about-the-jfk-library

The JFK library has **NOTHING** to do with offering authoritative
    definitions for various logical fallacies...

Fail.

You lose!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Wed Jul 26 13:30:24 2023
    On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 3:01:47 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Wed, 26 Jul 2023 10:46:20 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 11:43:39?PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote: >>>>> On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 9:26:52?PM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote: >>>>> > On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 9:16:58?PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote: >>>>

https://www.jfklibrary.org/about-us/about-the-jfk-library

It's administered under our National Archives.

https://www.archives.gov/presidential-libraries

The Sixth Floor Museum in Dallas might be good, but it doesn't appear to have the research department that JFK's official library has.

https://www.jfk.org/

Should I send your Magnum Opus to the Sixth Floor Museum as well? Maybe they'll get back to you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Thu Jul 27 06:09:32 2023
    On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 11:48:43 AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Until I see those outlets promote the truth about the conspiracy that killed JFK the internet will be the best place to post my evidence...

I can't control whether or not an ambitious, inept British jackass named James Gordon has tyrannical control of that medium or asserts himself as the sole deciding dictatorial controller...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Jul 27 06:02:26 2023
    On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 3:26:52 AM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:

Doyle, you owe me a new keyboard for just spitting out my tea.
    No amount of psychiatry will help you.
    All is lost.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Jul 27 09:13:43 2023
    On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 8:09:34 AM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 11:48:43 AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    Until I see those outlets promote the truth about the conspiracy that killed JFK the internet will be the best place to post my evidence...

I can't control whether or not an ambitious, inept British jackass named James Gordon has tyrannical control of that medium or asserts himself as the sole deciding dictatorial controller...

Why don't you send your research to the Sixth Floor Museum or the John F Kennedy Library and Museum?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Thu Jul 27 09:19:09 2023
    On Thu, 27 Jul 2023 09:13:43 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

Why don't you send your research to the Sixth Floor Museum or the John F Kennedy Library and Museum?

Why do you ask others to do what you can't?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Wed Aug 2 14:27:15 2023
    On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 5:19:12 PM UTC+1, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Thu, 27 Jul 2023 09:13:43 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why do you ask others to do what you can't?

Touche Ben!!!

BTW
    Doyle can't send anything as he doesn't have anything.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05