This was *NEVER* established as Oswald's. Indeed, we DON'T EVEN KNOW
    WHO FOUND THIS JACKET.

That's a pretty huge gap in the chain of custody... and certainly
    can't be used to 'prove' Oswald's guilt when you cannot even establish
    who found it, or who owns it.

Watch, as EVERY SINGLE BELIEVER absolutely REFUSES to refute what I
    just pointed out by citing evidence.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Jul 21 05:06:31 2023
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 4:04:22 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    (43) Oswald's tan jacket was found along the path Tippit's killer
    took.

WHO FOUND THIS JACKET.

Neither one of the Davises, nor Markham, nor Benavides, nor Callaway, nor Scoggins positively identified CE 162 as the jacket Tippit's killer wore.

Officer JM Poe took the descriptions of the killer from Helen Markham and the Davises. He testified that, Mrs. Markham was the first to describe the jacket as white and one of the Davises corroborated that description.
    https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh7/html/WC_Vol7_0039a.htm

The Dallas Police radio broadcast of the discovery of the jacket was made by motorcycle officer JT Griffin ( 279 ).
    Griffin described the jacket they found as a WHITE jacket.
    "Got a white jacket......he had a white jacket on......we believe this is it." https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0219a.htm

Officer TA Hutson was 25 yards away from the jacket when found.
    He testified that , "a white jacket was picked up by another officer....the original description was that he was wearing a white jacket...It looked like a white cloth jacket to me."
    https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh7/html/WC_Vol7_0019b.htm

Sgt. Calvin Bud Owens testified that police were informed by a man that, " the suspect that shot officer Tippit had run across a vacant lot toward Jefferson and thrown down his jacket, I think he said white, I'm not sure."
    https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh7/html/WC_Vol7_0044a.htm

There's too much corroboration here for the killer's jacket being white and no evidence that it was anything but white.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Fri Jul 21 07:16:30 2023
    On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 05:06:31 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 4:04:22?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    took.

WHO FOUND THIS JACKET.

Neither one of the Davises, nor Markham, nor Benavides, nor Callaway, nor Scoggins positively identified CE 162 as the jacket Tippit's killer wore.

Officer JM Poe took the descriptions of the killer from Helen Markham and the Davises. He testified that, Mrs. Markham was the first to describe the jacket as white and one of the Davises corroborated that description.
    https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh7/html/WC_Vol7_0039a.htm

The Dallas Police radio broadcast of the discovery of the jacket was made by motorcycle officer JT Griffin ( 279 ).
    "Got a white jacket......he had a white jacket on......we believe this is it." >https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0219a.htm

He testified that , "a white jacket was picked up by another officer....the original description was that he was wearing a white jacket...It looked like a white cloth jacket to me."
    https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh7/html/WC_Vol7_0019b.htm

Sgt. Calvin Bud Owens testified that police were informed by a man that, " the suspect that shot officer Tippit had run across a vacant lot toward Jefferson and thrown down his jacket, I think he said white, I'm not sure."
    https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh7/html/WC_Vol7_0044a.htm

There's too much corroboration here for the killer's jacket being white and no evidence that it was anything but white.

Notice folks, that it's us critics posting evidence, and believers who
    are running from it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Jul 21 08:12:49 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 8:06:35 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 4:04:22 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    took.

WHO FOUND THIS JACKET.

They did ID the guy who owned the jacket.

Why are you focusing on the jacket when the witnesses IDed Oswald as the shooter. They
    were corroborated by the fact that when arrested, Oswald had the only weapon in world that
    could have fired the shells recovered from the scene.

"Got a white jacket......he had a white jacket on......we believe this is it."
    https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0219a.htm

This is why you are still confused 60 years later. You're obsessing over the exact shade
    Oswald's jacket was.

White? Off white? WTF difference does it make? We have multiple eyewitnesses and the
    definitive forensic evidence that Oswald had the murder weapon in his possession when
    arrested.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Fri Jul 21 08:20:19 2023
    On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 08:12:49 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 8:06:35?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    took.

WHO FOUND THIS JACKET.

You're begging the question. Stop using logical fallacies, and make
    REAL arguments.

Logical fallacy deleted.

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0219a.htm

Logical fallacy deleted.

When are you going to learn that logical fallacies can't convince
    anyone?

Yet another logical fallacy deleted.

You lose.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Fri Jul 21 10:08:43 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 11:12:53 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    Why are you focusing on the jacket when the witnesses IDed Oswald as the shooter.

They ID'd him from a group that included three blonds, a short heavy jail clerk, a detective who was 32 years old,
    two teenagers and a Mexican.

Now tell us who the fuck was the witness that described Tippit's killer as any of the above ?

And the witnesses who said that Oswald "most resembled" the man they saw,
    well, I hate to burst your bubble Einstein, but that is NOT a positive identification.

Even whacko Helen Markham admitted that she never saw Oswald prior to the lineup.
    Geesh.

Here's another clue for you: if you can't identify the killer's clothes, you can't identify the killer.
    Unless you can show that Oswald was either wearing a white jacket or changed jackets after he shot Tippit, as Ben says, "You lose".

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Fri Jul 21 10:24:40 2023
    On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 10:08:43 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 11:12:53?AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    Why are you focusing on the jacket when the witnesses IDed Oswald as the shooter.

They ID'd him from a group that included three blonds, a short heavy jail clerk, a detective who was 32 years old,

Now tell us who the fuck was the witness that described Tippit's killer as any of the above ?

And the witnesses who said that Oswald "most resembled" the man they saw, >well, I hate to burst your bubble Einstein, but that is NOT a positive identification.

Even whacko Helen Markham admitted that she never saw Oswald prior to the lineup.
    Geesh.

Here's another clue for you: if you can't identify the killer's clothes, you can't identify the killer.
    Unless you can show that Oswald was either wearing a white jacket or changed jackets after he shot Tippit, as Ben says, "You lose".

Corbutt is arguing by logical fallacy... he's begging the question,
    and can't figure out why no-one is falling for his fallacy...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Jul 21 11:07:09 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 11:20:23 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 08:12:49 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
    <geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 8:06:35?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    took.

WHO FOUND THIS JACKET.

can't be used to 'prove' Oswald's guilt when you cannot even establish >>> who found it, or who owns it.

You're begging the question.

It is looking at the correct thing, and not the wrong thing.

Stop using logical fallacies, and make
    REAL arguments.

Logical fallacy deleted.
    Logical fallacy deleted.

When are you going to learn that logical fallacies can't convince
    anyone?

Yet another logical fallacy deleted.

You lose.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Jul 21 11:06:17 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 1:08:44 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

You don`t understand line-ups.

And the witnesses who said that Oswald "most resembled" the man they saw, well, I hate to burst your bubble Einstein, but that is NOT a positive identification.

This is how you dishonestly look at the evidence. It shows you are playing games and have interest in the truth.

Geesh.

Tell us how someone who sees someone from a distance can make a positive identification of the clothing. Isn`t the best they could possibly do is say it looks like the clothing?

What happened to the jacket Oswald left the boarding house wearing? He didn`t have it on when he was arrested.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Fri Jul 21 13:08:06 2023
    On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 12:48:33 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 1:08:44?PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    They ID'd him from a group

That's all that was needed.

Begging the question again.

Now tell us how they could have IDed the guy who was arrested with the only gun in the world
    that could have fired the shells thee shooter left at the scene if they had IDed the wrong guy.

Still begging the question...

And of course, this has *NOTHING* to do with the OP.

that included three blonds, a short heavy jail clerk, a detective who was 32 years old,

Still trying...

To point out facts? Clearly, yes.

Are you still running from them? Clearly, yes.

well, I hate to burst your bubble Einstein, but that is NOT a positive identification.

It was not the only identification...

Again, not the topic.

But go ahead coward... quote AND CITE your very best identification...
    let's see what you have.

But you won't, of course... you've figured out that you don't have the
    evidence to directly debate me.

Geesh.

Gil is making up his own rules of evidence again.

And you're lying, as usual...

Logical fallacy deleted. You can't convince anyone with logical
    fallacies... you need evidence.

WHERE'S YOUR EVIDENCE???

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Jul 21 12:48:33 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 1:08:44 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Now tell us how they could have IDed the guy who was arrested with the only gun in the world
    that could have fired the shells thee shooter left at the scene if they had IDed the wrong guy.

that included three blonds, a short heavy jail clerk, a detective who was 32 years old,

Still trying to get Oswald off on technicalities? Obviously you can't exonerate him based on the
    facts of the case. What matters is the witnesses all picked the suspect out of a lineup and that
    suspect and that suspect had the murder weapon in his possession when arrested. You can't
    reconcile both of those facts with Oswald's innocence.

There is an adage among lawyers that goes:
    When the law is against you, talk about the facts.
    When the facts are against you, talk about the law.
    When the facts and the law are against you, just talk.

All you seem to ever do is talk.

And the witnesses who said that Oswald "most resembled" the man they saw, well, I hate to burst your bubble Einstein, but that is NOT a positive identification.

It was not the only identification. Impeaching one witness does not impeach them all.

Geesh.

Ben is an idiot. So are you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Jul 21 13:17:59 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 3:08:10 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 12:48:33 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett

Still trying...

And the witnesses who said that Oswald "most resembled" the man they saw, >> well, I hate to burst your bubble Einstein, but that is NOT a positive identification.

Again, not the topic.

let's see what you have.

But you won't, of course... you've figured out that you don't have the evidence to directly debate me.
    Geesh.

WHERE'S YOUR EVIDENCE???

You know the evidence very well and do not accept it. Now what?

Everyone else has moved on. The DPD isn't looking for Tippit's killer, Ben. It's a closed case.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Fri Jul 21 14:03:04 2023
    On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 13:17:59 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 3:08:10?PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:

Chuckles ran...

Chuckles ran again...

Chuckles can't answer the OP either...

Still trying...

And the witnesses who said that Oswald "most resembled" the man they saw, >>>> well, I hate to burst your bubble Einstein, but that is NOT a positive identification.

Again, not the topic.

let's see what you have.

Chuckles refuses to help out Corbutt.

Geesh.

Chuckles refuses to defend Corbutt.

WHERE'S YOUR EVIDENCE???

You know the evidence very well

Yes I do... far better that you.

and do not accept it. Now what?

Stop lying.

Everyone else has moved on.

Indeed... most of America agrees with me, and has moved on.

The DPD isn't looking for Tippit's killer, Ben. It's a closed case.

Can you name this logical fallacy?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Jul 21 14:22:58 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 5:03:09 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 13:17:59 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 11:12:53?AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote: >>>>> Why are you focusing on the jacket when the witnesses IDed Oswald as the shooter.

Chuckles ran...

Chuckles ran again...

Still trying...

Again, not the topic.

let's see what you have.

Geesh.

WHERE'S YOUR EVIDENCE???

Stop lying.

You`d think they might be more concerned that the people who killed an American President got away with murder. Look how upset they got over a piece of shit like George Floyd.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Bud on Fri Jul 21 14:42:00 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 5:23:00 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 13:17:59 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 11:12:53?AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote: >>>>> Why are you focusing on the jacket when the witnesses IDed Oswald as the shooter.

Chuckles ran...

Chuckles ran again...

Still trying...

Again, not the topic.

But go ahead coward... quote AND CITE your very best identification... >> let's see what you have.

But you won't, of course... you've figured out that you don't have the >> evidence to directly debate me.
    Geesh.

WHERE'S YOUR EVIDENCE???

Stop lying.
    You`d think they might be more concerned that the people who killed an American President got away with murder. Look how upset they got over a piece of shit like George Floyd.

Benny believes Oswald was innocent. Most of America knows he was guilty, even if they don't
    think he acted alone. The Oswald Innocent crowd are a tiny minority. You'd have to be nuts to
    believe that in the face of all the evidence that he was guilty.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Fri Jul 21 15:02:09 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 5:42:02 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 5:23:00 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

Chuckles ran...

Chuckles ran again...

Still trying...

Again, not the topic.

let's see what you have.

Geesh.

WHERE'S YOUR EVIDENCE???

Stop lying.
    Benny believes Oswald was innocent. Most of America knows he was guilty, even if they don't
    think he acted alone. The Oswald Innocent crowd are a tiny minority. You'd have to be nuts to

I presume you meant "wasn`t guilty".

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Fri Jul 21 15:06:45 2023
    On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 14:42:00 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

Benny

When you start with a logical fallacy, you're showing the world that
    you have no evidence on your side.

believes Oswald was innocent.

Nope. Another logical fallacy...

Most of America knows he was guilty...

Then by YOUR OWN LOGIC, most of America knows it was a conspiracy.

You lose!

even if they don't think he acted alone.

Sorry moron... if they "know" that Oswald was guilty, then they
    equally *KNOW* that it was a conspiracy.

It's not *YOUR* option to change the wording like this.

The Oswald Innocent crowd are a tiny minority.

Those well-informed on the evidence in this case are a tiny minority.

You'd have to be nuts to

WHAT EVIDENCE???? YOU REPEATEDLY REFUSE TO CITE ANYTHING AT ALL!!!

You just keep telling this same lie, and refusing to cite the evidence
    you claim exists.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Jul 21 15:15:08 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 6:06:52 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 14:42:00 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett

Benny

When you start with a logical fallacy, you're showing the world that
    you have no evidence on your side.

believes Oswald was innocent.

Nope. Another logical fallacy...

Most of America knows he was guilty...

Then by YOUR OWN LOGIC, most of America knows it was a conspiracy.

https://youtu.be/QFgcqB8-AxE

You lose!
    even if they don't think he acted alone.
    Sorry moron... if they "know" that Oswald was guilty, then they
    equally *KNOW* that it was a conspiracy.

It's not *YOUR* option to change the wording like this.
    The Oswald Innocent crowd are a tiny minority.
    Those well-informed on the evidence in this case are a tiny minority.
    You'd have to be nuts to
    WHAT EVIDENCE????

It has been on the table for almost sixty years.

YOU REPEATEDLY REFUSE TO CITE ANYTHING AT ALL!!!

It is available online. I can provide links, but I think you can find it if you try.

You just keep telling this same lie, and refusing to cite the evidence
    you claim exists.

Strange that you have spent so much time looking into this event and are still totally unaware of the basic facts.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Jul 21 18:45:20 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 4:03:09 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:

Chuckles ran...

Chuckles ran again...

Still trying...

Again, not the topic.

let's see what you have.

Geesh.

WHERE'S YOUR EVIDENCE???

Stop lying.

The logical fallacy of noting the DPD isn't looking for Tippit's killer because it's considered a closed case?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sat Jul 22 04:42:31 2023
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 4:18:00 PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

Everyone else has moved on. The DPD isn't looking for Tippit's killer, Ben. It's a closed case.

If the DPD wasn't looking for Tippit's killer and it was a closed case, then why did they retain three of the bullets removed from Tippit's body
    instead of sending them along with the other evidence to the FBI on November 27th ?

Why did they tell the FBI that CE 602, the single bullet they sent on November 27th, was, "the only bullet that was recovered" ?
    https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh3/html/WC_Vol3_0241b.htm

Why did they withhold those three bullets until March 16, 1964 ? https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh3/html/WC_Vol3_0241b.htm

Seems to me that they withheld evidence because they were still looking for the Tippit killer.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Jul 22 05:42:16 2023
    On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 7:42:33 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

If the DPD wasn't looking for Tippit's killer and it was a closed case, then why did they retain three of the bullets removed from Tippit's body
    instead of sending them along with the other evidence to the FBI on November 27th ?

Why did they tell the FBI that CE 602, the single bullet they sent on November 27th, was, "the only bullet that was recovered" ?
    https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh3/html/WC_Vol3_0241b.htm

Why did they withhold those three bullets until March 16, 1964 ? https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh3/html/WC_Vol3_0241b.htm

Explain how any of this is an indication the DPD believed someone other than Oswald killed
    Tippit. Just another example of a conspiracy hobbyist coming across something they don't
    know the answer to so they just assume it is evidence that supports their silly beliefs without
    ever explaining how.

Seems to me that they withheld evidence because they were still looking for the Tippit killer.

That's because you have very poor analytical skills.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Jul 22 05:55:16 2023
    On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 8:42:18 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

Explain how any of this is an indication the DPD believed someone other than Oswald killed
    Tippit. Just another example of a conspiracy hobbyist coming across something they don't
    know the answer to so they just assume it is evidence that supports their silly beliefs without
    ever explaining how.

That's because you have very poor analytical skills.

You comments LOSE every time to my evidence.
    That's because you're a LOSER

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 22 05:57:03 2023
    < bullshit comments deleted >

Your comments LOSE every time to my evidence.
    That's because you're a LOSER.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Jul 22 06:03:07 2023

Good of you to provide the testimony that shows you are lying.

Boggs: "In that connection--How many bullets were recovered?

Eisenberg: "Four were recovered from the officer`s body."

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh3/html/WC_Vol3_0241a.htm

Why did they withhold those three bullets until March 16, 1964 ?

Why did they send them at all is a better question. The DPD should have been handling the Tippit murder.

And this is why they don`t tap idiots to conduct investigations.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Jul 22 06:05:19 2023
    On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 8:57:04 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

The evidence isn`t yours, stupid. The existence of this evidence doesn`t mean your ideas are valid, stupid.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Jul 22 06:13:20 2023

Typically, when faced with a challenge you can't meet, you get frustrated and attack the person
    issuing the challenge. You have no explanation for how any these "discoveries" is an indication
    the DPD believed he Tippit murderer was still at large so you throw a hissy fit instead.

You and your ilk have been stuck in neutral for decades and aren't going anywhere with your
    nonsensical assertions. The funny part is when you call me the loser. Your silly ideas are going
    to die with you and nobody is ever going to give a shit about them.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Jul 22 09:04:55 2023
    On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 6:42:33 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

Really? Do you think the DPD considered the Tippit case open in 1964? Or in 2023?

You can't be serious.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Jul 22 08:58:47 2023
    On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 9:13:22 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

And when you're dead you'll have left the world NOTHING but a record of your stupid comments.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Jul 22 11:14:55 2023
    On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 11:58:48 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    And when you're dead you'll have left the world NOTHING but a record of your stupid comments.

You do have that going for you. Death will be an equalizer for both of us.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Jul 22 12:56:15 2023
    On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 11:58:48 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Ironic.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Jul 23 07:38:17 2023

If Jeffery Epstein had your life he would have *actually* committed suicide.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Mon Jul 24 07:35:00 2023
    On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 18:45:20 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 4:03:09?PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 13:17:59 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
    <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 11:12:53?AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote: >>>>>>> Why are you focusing on the jacket when the witnesses IDed Oswald as the shooter.

Chuckles ran...

And ran again...

Chuckles ran again...

And ran again... such a coward!

Here it is again:

took.

WHO FOUND THIS JACKET.

Still trying...

Again, not the topic.

But go ahead coward... quote AND CITE your very best identification... >>>> let's see what you have.

But you won't, of course... you've figured out that you don't have the >>>> evidence to directly debate me.

And refused again...

Geesh.

And refused again...

WHERE'S YOUR EVIDENCE???

Unrefuted.

Stop lying.

Chuckles can't stop...

Chuckles clearly agrees with me.

The logical fallacy of noting the DPD isn't looking for Tippit's
    killer because it's considered a closed case?

Nope. You're lying again, Chuckles. I told you to stop.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Mon Jul 24 07:35:09 2023
    On Sat, 22 Jul 2023 06:13:20 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 8:57:04?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 8:42:18?AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

Typically, when faced with a challenge you can't meet...

You mean like this:

took.

WHO FOUND THIS JACKET.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 24 07:35:12 2023
    On Sat, 22 Jul 2023 06:03:07 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 7:42:33?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 4:18:00?PM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

You can't find a more blatant liar than Chickenshit. I invite all
    lurkers to click on the above link, and read the following:

Mr. Cunningham. Well, it is my understanding the first bullet was
    turned over to the FBI office in Dallas by the Dallas Police
    Department. They reportedly said this was the only bullet that was
    recovered, or that they had.

When Gil made his statement, HE QUOTED ACCURATELY THE SENTENCE YOU
    CLAIM IS A LIE.

Watch folks, as Chickenshit will **NEVER** retract his blatant lie.

And no other believer will correct him on his lie either...

Why did they send them at all is a better question. The DPD should have been handling the Tippit murder.

You have no explanation for this...

We do.

Blatant lying, logical fallacies? Is this all you have?

Clearly...

You lose.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Mon Jul 24 07:35:03 2023
    On Sat, 22 Jul 2023 04:42:31 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus

Why did they withhold those three bullets until March 16, 1964 ? >https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh3/html/WC_Vol3_0241b.htm

Amusingly, Chuckles disappeared. Such COWARDICE!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Mon Jul 24 11:34:37 2023
    On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 10:35:15 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Sat, 22 Jul 2023 06:03:07 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 7:42:33?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

You can't find a more blatant liar than Chickenshit. I invite all
    lurkers to click on the above link, and read the following:

Mr. Cunningham. Well, it is my understanding the first bullet was
    turned over to the FBI office in Dallas by the Dallas Police
    Department. They reportedly said this was the only bullet that was recovered, or that they had.

When Gil made his statement, HE QUOTED ACCURATELY THE SENTENCE YOU
    CLAIM IS A LIE.

Watch folks, as Chickenshit will **NEVER** retract his blatant lie.

Gil will never retract his. From the very source he linked to...

""Four were recovered from the officer`s body."

Now, how many bullets were recovered from Tippit`s body?

And no other believer will correct him on his lie either...

You have no explanation for this...

We do.

Blatant lying, logical fallacies? Is this all you have?

Clearly...

You lose.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 3 07:00:28 2023
    On Fri, 21 Jul 2023 11:06:17 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

You don`t understand line-ups.

How many have you been involved in? How many has Gil been involved
    in?

Intelligent folks will judge appropriately.

This is how you dishonestly look at the evidence. It shows you are playing games and have interest in the truth.

Mr. BALL. Did you recognize anyone in the lineup?
    Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir.
    Mr. BALL. You did not? Did you see anybody--I have asked you that
    question before did you recognize anybody from their face?
    Mrs. MARKHAM. From their face, no.
    Mr. BALL. Did you identify anybody in these four people?
    Mrs. MARKHAM. I didn't know nobody.
    Mr. BALL. I know you didn't know anybody, but did anybody in that
    lineup look like anybody you had seen before?
    Mrs. MARKHAM. No. I had never seen none of them, none of these men.
    Mr. BALL. No one of the four?
    Mrs. MARKHAM. No one of them.
    Mr. BALL. No one of all four?
    Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir.

Intelligent people can draw their own conclusions about who's playing
    games.

Geesh.

Logical fallacy deleted.

Logical fallacy deleted.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05