• DEEP POLITICS FORUM THINKS DOYLE'S "RESEARCH" IS SHIT AS WELL

From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 18 05:57:48 2023
    https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/forum-3.html
    Scroll down!

Doyle's self indulgent posts are filled with shit and lies.
    No one bothers to engage with these posts with a reply as little Brian is in his own lil' world.

Well The Deep Politics Forum members think alike as the people over here..
    All his posts have only one star reviews.

No one gives a shit about his delusional and above all lying horseshit posts over there.

CHECKMATE CUNT FACE!!!!

CTers have a lonely nutter amongst them.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Jul 18 06:57:26 2023
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 2:17:26 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 8:57:50 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Whoever the anonymous moderator is who is giving me 1 star reviews he is breaking the previous Deep Politics board rules of no abuse of any member by the moderation...Those previous rules were written in order to correct the moderation abuses being
    done by the Education Forum - but it appears the present moderation at DPF has forgotten their own board's original purpose...

I see the rules have been changed at DPF...In the 7 years that I was banned someone went in and changed the previous rules deleting those rules that protected members and kept the moderation honest...The no abuse of members rule has been deleted (
    giving 1 star to every post is abuse)...The right to have complaints fielded seriously and honestly has been deleted...The rule that said ordinary members were to enjoy the same respect and consideration as the moderators and administration has been
    erased too...The rule that said all members have a right to participate in moderator actions on the board transparently has been removed...They broke that rule when they banned me by having a private moderator tribunal over me where I was not allowed to
    defend myself or even see the charges against me...The previous rule clearly said any board member under banning review had a right to defend themselves...The number one rule of no false evidence is also gone...Funny how all the rules they broke with
    myself when they banned me have been removed...The moderators are Peter Lemkin and Lauren Johnson...Two people who broke the DPF rules and the board's whole purpose when they gagged and banned me for posting the correct evidence on Prayer Man in 2016...

There is a much easier and simple solution to this Doyle.

YOU WORK IS SHIT
    YOUR POSTS ARE SHIT
    YOU BREAK THE RULES ALL THE TIME AND GET THROWN OUT MANY MANY TIMES

YOU ARE A SHIT POSTER!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Tue Jul 18 06:17:24 2023

Whoever the anonymous moderator is who is giving me 1 star reviews he is breaking the previous Deep Politics board rules of no abuse of any member by the moderation...Those previous rules were written in order to correct the moderation abuses being done
    by the Education Forum - but it appears the present moderation at DPF has forgotten their own board's original purpose...

I see the rules have been changed at DPF...In the 7 years that I was banned someone went in and changed the previous rules deleting those rules that protected members and kept the moderation honest...The no abuse of members rule has been deleted (giving
    1 star to every post is abuse)...The right to have complaints fielded seriously and honestly has been deleted...The rule that said ordinary members were to enjoy the same respect and consideration as the moderators and administration has been erased too..
    .The rule that said all members have a right to participate in moderator actions on the board transparently has been removed...They broke that rule when they banned me by having a private moderator tribunal over me where I was not allowed to defend
    myself or even see the charges against me...The previous rule clearly said any board member under banning review had a right to defend themselves...The number one rule of no false evidence is also gone...Funny how all the rules they broke with myself
    when they banned me have been removed...The moderators are Peter Lemkin and Lauren Johnson...Two people who broke the DPF rules and the board's whole purpose when they gagged and banned me for posting the correct evidence on Prayer Man in 2016...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Tue Jul 18 08:54:35 2023
    Scroll down!

No one bothers to engage with these posts with a reply as little Brian is in his own lil' world.

Well The Deep Politics Forum members think alike as the people over here.. All his posts have only one star reviews.

No one gives a shit about his delusional and above all lying horseshit posts over there.

All he does at the DPF forum is attack researchers, or what is known as "shitposting".
    Now you can see why he got banned from other forums.
    He's the only one at the DPF who responds to his posts.
    Nobody gives a shit about his opinion or his problems.
    I guess while everyone else is online researching the assassination, he's got his hand in his pants convincing himself that they're "running" from him.
    ROFLMAO

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Jul 18 10:31:49 2023
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 4:54:36 PM UTC+1, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Scroll down!

Well The Deep Politics Forum members think alike as the people over here.. All his posts have only one star reviews.

All he does at the DPF forum is attack researchers, or what is known as "shitposting".
    Now you can see why he got banned from other forums.
    He's the only one at the DPF who responds to his posts.
    Nobody gives a shit about his opinion or his problems.
    I guess while everyone else is online researching the assassination, he's got his hand in his pants convincing himself that they're "running" from him.
    ROFLMAO

Plus he keeps finger banging his asshole moaning out loud that he is the greatest................

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Jul 18 12:57:04 2023
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 11:54:36 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Your trolling pal Robert Johnson is the one who only stupidly attacks Gil...

You know very well what my issue is...I am calling-out Jim D because any honest researcher knows he enjoys unquestionable favoritism from the moderators and members...Jim admitted that I had proven Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton but when I approached him
    on the Education Forum and asked him to admit it there Jim ganged-up with Gordon and said I was only doing it to troll him and that banning me was the "right thing to do"...Gordon of course then made special rules prohibiting mention of me or my work on
    the board...Two scumbags abusing their board power to get rid of someone who disproved them...Those are the attackers not me...Jim successfully avoided answering the main issue of his admitting I had proven Prayer Man was Stanton...

The only reason Gil is trolling here is because he knows he can't answer the challenge of why he endorsed FBI's lies against main Conspiracy witness Carolyn Arnold?...Gil is using the childish method of claiming that is me "attacking" him but the truth
    is Gil can't answer why he acts like a Lone Nutter and backs the FBI's lies...If enough dishonest people accuse you of inordinately "attacking" researchers they can get the censorship they are looking for from their crony moderators and ignore the facts
    they can't answer...We know how you scumbags work...

You guys aren't serious researchers...

You're internet assholes...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Aug 2 14:34:03 2023
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 8:57:06 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:

Your trolling pal Robert Johnson is the one who only stupidly attacks Gil...

You know very well what my issue is...I am calling-out Jim D because any honest researcher knows he enjoys unquestionable favoritism from the moderators and members...Jim admitted that I had proven Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton but when I approached him
    on the Education Forum and asked him to admit it there Jim ganged-up with Gordon and said I was only doing it to troll him and that banning me was the "right thing to do"...Gordon of course then made special rules prohibiting mention of me or my work on
    the board...Two scumbags abusing their board power to get rid of someone who disproved them...Those are the attackers not me...Jim successfully avoided answering the main issue of his admitting I had proven Prayer Man was Stanton...

The only reason Gil is trolling here is because he knows he can't answer the challenge of why he endorsed FBI's lies against main Conspiracy witness Carolyn Arnold?...Gil is using the childish method of claiming that is me "attacking" him but the truth
    is Gil can't answer why he acts like a Lone Nutter and backs the FBI's lies...If enough dishonest people accuse you of inordinately "attacking" researchers they can get the censorship they are looking for from their crony moderators and ignore the facts
    they can't answer...We know how you scumbags work...

You guys aren't serious researchers...

You're internet assholes...

AND YOU ARE A SHIT POSTER!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 6 20:40:16 2023
    The one star shit poster!

LMFAO

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Aug 7 06:57:31 2023
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:57:06 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Once again Gil scoots out from answering for his Lone Nutter attacking of important Conspiracy witness Carolyn Arnold and he uses one of the worst ROKC gutter trolls to do it...

This would not happen if I was moderator...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 07:03:05 2023
    You will not ever be a moderator on any of these forums you scumbag.
    BECAUSE YOU ARE A SHIT POSTER!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 08:33:55 2023
    On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 10:03:07 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

So we can establish that the input from the ROKC vector is infantile trolling?...

And Gil will avoid answering for his Lone Nutter attacking of important Conspiracy witness Carolyn Arnold?...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 09:23:24 2023
    No one owes you anything especially an answer when you have not ANSWERED ANYTHING TO ANYONE SINCE 2016

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Aug 7 10:34:28 2023
    On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 11:33:57 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    And Gil will avoid answering for his Lone Nutter attacking of important Conspiracy witness Carolyn Arnold?...

Gil's not attacking Carolyn Arnold. Gil is posting evidence. The fact that you don't like it, is YOUR problem, not mine.

Carolyn Arnold never saw Oswald in the second floor lunchroom. How do I know that ?
    Because she was part of a GROUP of women who left their offices on the second floor and went down the FRONT STAIRWAY and out the front door.
    That group included Virgie Rackley Baker, who told the FBI that she "left the second floor of the Texas School Book Depository and went out the south ( front ) door of the building" and among the women, "I was accompanied by.......Carolyn Arnold..." (
    22 H 635 )
    Corroboration comes from Betty Dragoo, another TSBD employee who was named as part of the group. She told the FBI, "I left my office on the second floor the the Texas School Book Depository and walked to the front entrance of the building." Among the
    women she was with "was.....Carolyn Arnold........" ( 22 H 645 )

I don't give a shit what she told Earl Golz or what he interpreted. The evidence says she never went near the second floor lunchroom.
    Now if you got evidence that she did, post it.
    Or if you have another witness who saw Oswald there, post it.

And don't give me that bullshit hearsay evidence from Agent Hosty, the liar extraordinaire.

There were women in that lunchroom between 12:00 and 12:30 ( 3 H 271 ), how many of them said Oswald was there ?

Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald on the FIRST FLOOR between the time she left the building at 12:25 and the President's assassination. ( CD 5, pg. 41 )
    And don't give me that bullshit that she never saw the FBI reports because she signed the sworn affdavit saying she read it. ( ibid. )

That's not an attack on her, dum-dum, that's what the evidence says.
    The fact that you don't like it is YOUR problem, not mine.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 7 11:17:35 2023
    Brian Doyle

Shit poster
    Delusional
    Liar
    The real lone nutter!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Mon Aug 7 12:48:26 2023
    On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 1:34:30 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Gil's not attacking Carolyn Arnold. Gil is posting evidence. The fact that you don't like it, is YOUR problem, not mine.

Carolyn Arnold never saw Oswald in the second floor lunchroom. How do I know that ?
    Because she was part of a GROUP of women who left their offices on the second floor and went down the FRONT STAIRWAY and out the front door.
    That group included Virgie Rackley Baker, who told the FBI that she "left the second floor of the Texas School Book Depository and went out the south ( front ) door of the building" and among the women, "I was accompanied by.......Carolyn Arnold..." (
    22 H 635 )
    Corroboration comes from Betty Dragoo, another TSBD employee who was named as part of the group. She told the FBI, "I left my office on the second floor the the Texas School Book Depository and walked to the front entrance of the building." Among the

I don't give a shit what she told Earl Golz or what he interpreted. The evidence says she never went near the second floor lunchroom.

And don't give me that bullshit hearsay evidence from Agent Hosty, the liar extraordinaire.

There were women in that lunchroom between 12:00 and 12:30 ( 3 H 271 ), how many of them said Oswald was there ?

Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald on the FIRST FLOOR between the time she left the building at 12:25 and the President's assassination. ( CD 5, pg. 41 )
    And don't give me that bullshit that she never saw the FBI reports because she signed the sworn affdavit saying she read it. ( ibid. )

Carolyn explained that she was pregnant and waited until the last moment to leave because she did not want to stand in the sun too long...Arnold was in the habit of getting drinks of water for her pregnancy so she went in to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room
    before going outside and saw Oswald...If you were a credible researcher you would realize Arnold's statement was true because FBI altered it...

Your wording and approach are vulgar and street level Gil...You are granting yourself the privilege of ignoring a very important discovery I made of Sarah Stanton hearing Oswald say he intended to go back in to the Break Room and not go outside to watch
    the motorcade...This is one of the most important evidence discoveries in Assassination history and you choose to ignore it while calling yourself a credible researcher...Not only that but it becomes obvious from Stanton's witnessing that Oswald was
    waiting for Mrs Reid to clear the ladies out...In fact Stanton probably left when the ladies were provoked by Mrs Reid in to going outside with reports of the motorcade's approach...Arnold said she saw Oswald at 12:25 so the ladies probably left at 12:20
    or so...No serious researcher would ignore this evidence...

Another thing you grant yourself the privilege of ignoring is Buell Frazier saying a cheese sandwich and apple were seen on the 2nd Floor Lunch Room table after the assassination...That is the same 2nd Floor Lunch Room that Jack Dougherty told Gil Toff
    that Oswald was up eating lunch in - something you also grant yourself the right to ignore while scolding people that you only pay attention to evidence...

You're not an honest person Gil because you take advantage of the fact that I am prevented from discussing this amongst my peers by unfair censorship and banning...Your claim that you only pay attention to evidence isn't working...Especially when you don'
    t mention that your evidence comes from known FBI liars and witnessing alterers...You practice the same childish method as Bart Kamp by calling inconvenient witnesses like Hosty liars...Just the fact Carolyn Arnold never spoke about it again after
    talking to Golz tells you it was real and it was dangerous...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Aug 8 03:59:26 2023

22 H 635 )

Arnold also allegedly told Golz that, "she never had read the FBI reports of two interviews with her", a fact that is provably false.

One of those "interviews" was an affidavit.

On page 7 of Commission Document 706, we find a copy of Carolyn Arnold's sworn and signed affidavit of March 18, 1964 which states, "I HAVE READ THE ABOVE STATEMENT consisting of one and one-half pages and it is true and correct to the best of my
    knowledge."

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11104#relPageId=8

Affidavits are not written by police. They are handwritten by the person making the statements ( deponent ) and swearing the statements are true.

In other words, not only did Arnold know what the affidavit contained, SHE WROTE IT.

Carolyn Arnold allegedly made some statements to Earl Golz that were not true.

That's what the evidence says.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 8 04:02:41 2023
    Carolyn explained that she was pregnant and waited until the last moment to leave because she did not want to stand in the sun too long...
    GARBAGE YOU JUST MADE THAT UP LIAR!!!!!

Arnold was in the habit of getting drinks of water for her pregnancy
    MORE GARBAGE YOU MADE THAT UP AS WELL LIAR!!!!!

so she went in to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room before going outside and saw Oswald...If you were a credible researcher you would realize Arnold's statement was true because FBI altered it...
    MORE DOYLE LIES YOU HAVE NO PROOF OR ANY EVIDENCE THAT THE FBI ALTERED IT! FURTHERMORE THERE WERE OTHER EMPLOYEES THERE AND NOT ONE MENTIONED OSWALD MORE IMPORTANTLY BART KAMP NAILED YOU TO THE CROSS WITH THE FACT THAT THERE WAS NO WATER SOURCE ANYWHERE
    NEAR THE LUNCH ROOM, THE ONLY SOURCE WAS IN THE CORRIDOR 15-20 FEET AWAY FROM THE ENTRANCE YOU SEEM TO HAVE 'FORGOTTEN' THAT FACT REMEBER HOW HE ALSO NAILED YOU FOR THE NON-EXISTANT WATER SOURCE IN THE SPACE JUST BEFORE THE LUNCH ROOM, YOU WERE CAUGHT
    WITH YER PANTS DOWN YOU LYING CUNT!!!

Your wording and approach are vulgar and street level Gil...You are granting yourself the privilege of ignoring a very important discovery I made of Sarah Stanton hearing Oswald say he intended to go back in to the Break Room
    LIAR!!!
    YOU HAVE NOT MADE ANY PROPER DISCOVERY OTHER THAN DELUSIONAL MENTAL EXCREMENT. OSWALD DID NOT SAY HE WAS GOING BACK INTO THE LUNCH ROOM (LISTEN TO THE TAPE AGAIN UNCREDIBLE FLOPPY DICK)

and not go outside to watch the motorcade...
    HE DID NOT SAY THAT AT ALL YOU JUST MADE THAT UP YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

This is one of the most important evidence discoveries in Assassination history and you choose to ignore it while calling yourself a credible researcher...
    FUCK OFF DOYLE YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MANKIND FOR LYING SO MUCH
    IT IS A SHIT DISCOVERY THAT SHOULD BE BURIED DEEP!!!!

Not only that but it becomes obvious from Stanton's witnessing that Oswald was waiting for Mrs Reid to clear the ladies out...
    LIAR YOU JUST MADE THAT UP AS WELL!!!!

In fact Stanton probably left when the ladies were provoked by Mrs Reid in to going outside with reports of the motorcade's approach...

Arnold said she saw Oswald at 12:25 so the ladies probably left at 12:20 or so...

No serious researcher would ignore this evidence...
    EVERY SERIOUS RESEARCHER WOULD BURN YOU AT THE STAKE FOR THIS LYING SHIT!!!!

Another thing you grant yourself the privilege of ignoring is Buell Frazier saying a cheese sandwich and apple were seen on the 2nd Floor Lunch Room table after the assassination...

that is the same 2nd Floor Lunch Room that Jack Dougherty told Gil Toff that Oswald was up eating lunch in - something you also grant yourself the right to ignore while scolding people that you only pay attention to evidence...
    MORE SHIT, DID YOU COMPARE ALL THE EVIDENCE ESPECIALLY THE STATEMENT FROM ? nO THEN YOU ARE AN BIGGER USELESS CUNT.
    THE RESEARCH COMMUNITY SPITS YOU OUT FOR BEING SUCH A DISGUSTING LIAR!!!!

You're not an honest person Gil because you take advantage of the fact that I am prevented from discussing this amongst my peers by unfair censorship and banning...
    YOU ARE THE LIAR, GILL DOES HIS BEST AND PUTS EVIDENCE FORWARD FOR OTHERS TO SEE, YOU ON THE OTHER HAND LIE THROUGH YOUR ROTTING TEETH YOU CUNT!!!!

Your claim that you only pay attention to evidence isn't working...Especially when you don't mention that your evidence comes from known FBI liars and witnessing alterers...Y

ou practice the same childish method as Bart Kamp by calling inconvenient witnesses like Hosty liars...Just the fact Carolyn Arnold never spoke about it again after talking to Golz tells you it was real and it was dangerous...

IACOLETTI WAS RIGHT WHEN HE POSTED ALL YOUR LIES AT MACRAE'S EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM WERE POSTED AND SHOWED WHAT A LYING PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE

DO US ALL A FAVOR YOU DISGUSTING MORONIC LYING PIECE OF SHIT & FUCK OFF

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Aug 8 04:19:43 2023
    On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 3:48:28 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Carolyn explained that she was pregnant and waited until the last moment to leave because she did not want to stand in the sun too long...Arnold was in the habit of getting drinks of water for her pregnancy so she went in to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room
    before going outside and saw Oswald..

Source ?

< Stanton bullshit deleted to stay on subject >

...Arnold said she saw Oswald at 12:25 so the ladies probably left at 12:20 or so...No serious researcher would ignore this evidence...

Source ?

Another thing you grant yourself the privilege of ignoring is Buell Frazier saying a cheese sandwich and apple were seen on the 2nd Floor Lunch Room table after the assassination.

Source ?

That is the same 2nd Floor Lunch Room that Jack Dougherty told Gil Toff that Oswald was up eating lunch in - something you also grant yourself the right to ignore while scolding people that you only pay attention to evidence...

Source ?

You're not an honest person Gil because you take advantage of the fact that I am prevented from discussing this amongst my peers by unfair censorship and banning...Your claim that you only pay attention to evidence isn't working...Especially when you
    don't mention that your evidence comes from known FBI liars and witnessing alterers...You practice the same childish method as Bart Kamp by calling inconvenient witnesses like Hosty liars...Just the fact Carolyn Arnold never spoke about it again after
    talking to Golz tells you it was real and it was dangerous...

Once again, you haven't answered one question I've asked.

You believe hearsay from Hosty when he says Oswald said he was in the second floor lunchroom, but you don't believe him when he says Oswald went outside to see the "P. Parade" ?
    Hosty had a lot to hide and as such, his credibility was questionable.

You need Oswald on the second floor to disprove him being "Prayerman".
    I don't.
    You have an agenda.
    I don't.
    And that makes YOU the dishonest researcher.

So now you go find your sources like a good little boy. And keep them for future reference.
    And I'll start answering your questions when you start answering mine.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 8 06:28:13 2023
    Source?
    Doyle: I dreamt it

Source?
    Doyle: I jerked off and had a vision.

And so on.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Aug 8 07:37:16 2023
    On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 6:59:28 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Arnold also allegedly told Golz that, "she never had read the FBI reports of two interviews with her", a fact that is provably false.

One of those "interviews" was an affidavit.

On page 7 of Commission Document 706, we find a copy of Carolyn Arnold's sworn and signed affidavit of March 18, 1964 which states, "I HAVE READ THE ABOVE STATEMENT consisting of one and one-half pages and it is true and correct to the best of my
    knowledge."

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11104#relPageId=8

Affidavits are not written by police. They are handwritten by the person making the statements ( deponent ) and swearing the statements are true.

In other words, not only did Arnold know what the affidavit contained, SHE WROTE IT.

Carolyn Arnold allegedly made some statements to Earl Golz that were not true.

That's what the evidence says.

Gil shows us a typed FBI copy of Arnold's alleged affidavit without accurately reflecting that it is the FBI's version of what they said Arnold told them...Again, if we could sit Gil down next to Carolyn Arnold in 1978 and have Gil make these base
    accusations against Arnold in person she would rip him a new one...Gil is good for ignoring evidence because I have already told him repeatedly that the March 1964 FBI statement he references, that Arnold was allowed to proofread, possesses a 12:25 time
    for her witnessing...That corroborates Arnold and tells you her protest that she told FBI 12:25 in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room is real and FBI altered it...Gil is going full Greg Parker/ROKC/Bart Kamp on us and asking us to take his FBI-defending word over
    a witness who was there and actually saw Oswald...It is plainly obvious to any credible researcher (and that doesn't include Gil) that FBI altered Arnold's witnessing to the Lobby at 12:15 because there were so many witnesses there who didn't see Oswald
    that they could discredit it...

If you read Gil's response above he elects to ignore my serious evidence of Sarah Stanton hearing Oswald say he intended to go back in to the Break Room where Carolyn Arnold would see him shortly after...He elects to ignore Jack Dougherty who could not
    have been more clear when he told Gil Toff "Oswald was up eating his lunch in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room while I ate my lunch down below in the Domino Room"...And he ignores Buell Frazier who indirectly witnessed the cheese sandwich and apple Arnold saw
    Oswald eating at that 2nd Floor Lunch Room table...

Even though I have cracked the conspiracy better than anyone I am insulted by having the nincompoop James Gordon be my personal censorer and I am not allowed to argue my evidence amongst my peers on the Education Forum...Gordon is getting away with the
    murder of ignoring my evidence and responding to it with the bullying lie that he gave me chance after chance to stop my antics...Because of Gordon and his backwards censorship my correct Prayer Man proof is disallowed on the Education Forum as is my
    further solving of the case...ROKC proxies are allowed to argue already-disproven claims all under the alleged oversight of Gordon who is too incompetent and corrupted to notice the difference...All Gordon is is a regular member idiot who took the
    administrator job because no one else wanted it...After he got caught stealing funds he forced the membership to accept his staying on because he wanted to make sure his persecutions were still enforced...Gordon has no Peer Review qualification and no
    research resume...He's not nearly as good a researcher as me which is part of the reason he makes sure I am banned...His definition of moderation is protecting his favorites...

The posters in the current Education Forum thread ignored Leslie Sharp asking them about Hosty saying Oswald told them he was in the Lunch Room during the assassination...Bart Kamp and his proxies are brainwashing the research community by only posting "
    Outside To Watch Presidential Parade"...Kamp has been dishonestly silent on why Hosty chose to not include his admission to Nigel Turner that Oswald told them he was in the Lunch Room during the assassination in his notes?...For any credible researcher
    the answer is obvious...Hosty did not tell Turner which Lunch Room because it was the 2nd Floor Lunch Room and he did not want to perjure himself...Hosty did not include it in his notes because he knew it was Oswald's true location and exonerated him...
    It was the place where Oswald's cheese sandwich and apple were located...Any fool could see James Gordon's censorship-enforced clique is avoiding this because they know it is true...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 8 09:17:34 2023
    WHATEVER EXCUSE YOU PUT FORWARD IT DOESN'T ADD UP ZOMBIE LIAR!!!!
    NO ONE READS AND BELIEFS YOUR TROLLING SHIT!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Tue Aug 8 11:00:49 2023
    On Tue, 8 Aug 2023 10:56:57 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 12:17:36?PM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Doyle will tell you WHAT he found, he just can't tell you WHERE he found it. >He keeps saying something about Wesley Frazier saying something about a chesse sandwich and an apple in the second floor lunchroom.
    I can't find that ANYWHERE. Not in the WC documents, the HSCA, the Shaw trial, the ARRB, the Dallas Police files, the FBI files.
    NOWHERE.
    I keep asking him where he got it from and he just won't tell me.
    And he expects me to believe him just because he says so.

He's just like the Lone Nutters. He posts:
    No citations
    No documents
    No testimony
    No exhibits
    No witness videos
    No photographs
    No links

You don't need to see the proof. It's true because Brian Doyle says its true. >Just like the Warren Commission did.

I'm sure glad I know believers can't be trusted to tell the truth...
    they just got through telling everyone that you'd disappeared..

Even though you post more than Huckster does...

Good to see you back from your 'long' absence, Gil!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Tue Aug 8 10:56:57 2023
    On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 12:17:36 PM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Doyle will tell you WHAT he found, he just can't tell you WHERE he found it.
    He keeps saying something about Wesley Frazier saying something about a chesse sandwich and an apple in the second floor lunchroom.
    I can't find that ANYWHERE. Not in the WC documents, the HSCA, the Shaw trial, the ARRB, the Dallas Police files, the FBI files.
    NOWHERE.

He's just like the Lone Nutters. He posts:
    No citations
    No documents
    No testimony
    No exhibits
    No witness videos
    No photographs
    No links

You don't need to see the proof. It's true because Brian Doyle says its true. Just like the Warren Commission did.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Tue Aug 8 11:24:24 2023
    On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 2:00:53 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

THEY WISH
    and BTW Thank You.
    We both should take a week off and really bust their balls.
    When we're not posting, they have a shit fit.
    WAAAAAAAAA.........Where's Ben ?
    WAAAAAAAAA.........Where's Gil ?
    This is their only form of socialization.
    Without anybody to insult, they lose their shit.

Can't have an argument with one person.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Tue Aug 8 11:32:04 2023
    On Tue, 8 Aug 2023 11:24:24 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus

On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 2:00:53?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

THEY WISH
    and BTW Thank You.
    We both should take a week off and really bust their balls.
    When we're not posting, they have a shit fit.
    WAAAAAAAAA.........Where's Ben ?
    WAAAAAAAAA.........Where's Gil ?
    This is their only form of socialization.
    Without anybody to insult, they lose their shit.

Can't have an argument with one person.

Of course, the fact that they lie about *YOUR* 'long absence', and say
    nothing at all about Huckster dissappearing for weeks & even months
    simply shows just how dishonest they are.

You're right, if we left, they'd fumble around for a few weeks, then
    create some sock puppets to argue with.

They really can't live without us... so they recreate what they think
    we are.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 8 12:03:11 2023
    BRIAN DOYLE IS THE ULTIMATE LONE NUTTER IN THE TRUEST SENSE!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Aug 8 19:52:47 2023
    On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 1:56:59 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Doyle will tell you WHAT he found, he just can't tell you WHERE he found it. He keeps saying something about Wesley Frazier saying something about a chesse sandwich and an apple in the second floor lunchroom.
    NOWHERE.

The problem here Gil is that you're just under-researched...

At around the 3 minute mark of this Quorum Radio program on Frazier's new book 'Steering Truth' Frazier tells of being told by an un-named employee that there was a partly-eaten cheese sandwich and apple seen on the Lunch Room table where Carolyn Arnold
    saw Oswald eating and where Truly and Baker saw Oswald:

https://www.spreaker.com/user/4798726/quorum-radio-iii-buell-wesley-frazier-on

James Gordon and Mark Knight are assholes who think they practice some kind of special high standard but they are too stupid to notice their bombastic website never mentions this critically important evidence...What kind of forum, that pretends to be so
    serious that it bans people for not living up to their so-called high standard, leaves evidence like that unmentioned?...Truly & Baker saw that lunch on the table just like Carolyn Arnold did when Baker frisked Oswald and they knew he was in there eating
    lunch which is why Baker broke off so quickly and ran upstairs...Gil is too dumb to realize the powers that be stopped Truly & Baker from speaking about that cheese sandwich and apple...Knight & Gordon are too dumb to realize the effect on their forum
    for preventing this evidence from being posted...They are two assholes who just care about being in power...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Aug 8 23:31:41 2023
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 3:52:48 AM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:

He keeps saying something about Wesley Frazier saying something about a chesse sandwich and an apple in the second floor lunchroom.
    NOWHERE.

At around the 3 minute mark of this Quorum Radio program on Frazier's new book 'Steering Truth' Frazier tells of being told by an un-named employee that there was a partly-eaten cheese sandwich and apple seen on the Lunch Room table where Carolyn
    Arnold saw Oswald eating and where Truly and Baker saw Oswald:

James Gordon and Mark Knight are assholes who think they practice some kind of special high standard but they are too stupid to notice their bombastic website never mentions this critically important evidence...What kind of forum, that pretends to be
    so serious that it bans people for not living up to their so-called high standard, leaves evidence like that unmentioned?...Truly & Baker saw that lunch on the table just like Carolyn Arnold did when Baker frisked Oswald and they knew he was in there
    eating lunch which is why Baker broke off so quickly and ran upstairs...Gil is too dumb to realize the powers that be stopped Truly & Baker from speaking about that cheese sandwich and apple...Knight & Gordon are too dumb to realize the effect on their
    forum for preventing this evidence from being posted...They are two assholes who just care about being in power...

Quorum radio is a lone nutter shit show and Frazier mentioned in his book that he saw one of the gunmen after the shooting, after everyone had already gone into that area and no other person had made mention of it.
    Frazier said thaT the readers love this and the original ghost writers of the book left him to it!!! THEY RESIGNED!!!
    That is how reliable Frazier is as a witness. Address that you useless cunt!

You keep clutching to the weirdest shit that is complete garbage.

You were banned for trolling and shit posting and your unsubstantiated evidence at the Eductaion Forum.
    The post above is a perfect example!

KEEP GOING STRONG SHIT POSTER!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Aug 9 02:52:02 2023
    On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 10:52:48 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    ..Gil is too dumb to realize the powers that be stopped Truly & Baker from speaking about that cheese sandwich and apple...

Oh please...ROFLMAO.

Were they the same powers that stopped Baker from mentioning in his affidavit that he stopped a man on the "third or fourth floor walking away from the stairway" wearing a tan jacket
    similar to the one described by witnesses who saw a man in the sixth floor window ?

https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/baker_affidavit.jpg

You have a rich imagination.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Aug 9 02:24:20 2023

NOWHERE.

At around the 3 minute mark of this Quorum Radio program on Frazier's new book 'Steering Truth' Frazier tells of being told by an un-named employee that there was a partly-eaten cheese sandwich and apple seen on the Lunch Room table where Carolyn
    Arnold saw Oswald eating and where Truly and Baker saw Oswald:

James Gordon and Mark Knight are assholes who think they practice some kind of special high standard but they are too stupid to notice their bombastic website never mentions this critically important evidence...What kind of forum, that pretends to be
    so serious that it bans people for not living up to their so-called high standard, leaves evidence like that unmentioned?...Truly & Baker saw that lunch on the table just like Carolyn Arnold did when Baker frisked Oswald and they knew he was in there
    eating lunch which is why Baker broke off so quickly and ran upstairs...Gil is too dumb to realize the powers that be stopped Truly & Baker from speaking about that cheese sandwich and apple...Knight & Gordon are too dumb to realize the effect on their
    forum for preventing this evidence from being posted...They are two assholes who just care about being in power...

So, your partly eaten cheese sandwich thing depends entirely upon Frazier saying, "That I don't know. I've been told that there was a partly-eaten cheese sandwich there on the table and a partly-eaten apple. So that would make one think, 'Was Lee
    actually there eating his lunch?' Because there's no one to verify that." Not exactly a solid foundation to build upon and to present as fact.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Aug 9 02:45:46 2023

No, you just don't know what constitutes evidence.

At around the 3 minute mark of this Quorum Radio program on Frazier's new book 'Steering Truth' Frazier tells of being told by an un-named employee that there was a partly-eaten cheese sandwich and apple seen on the Lunch Room table

Ah, yes, the unnamed employee.
    A credible source.
    Any corroboration for that ?
    Anybody else see that chesse sandwich and apple ?

That's called an ALLEGATION if it's not corroborated.
    It's called EVIDENCE if it's corroborated.

If you were a real researcher you'd know that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 9 03:41:42 2023
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 5:24:22 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    So, your partly eaten cheese sandwich thing depends entirely upon Frazier saying, "That I don't know. I've been told that there was a partly-eaten cheese sandwich there on the table and a partly-eaten apple. So that
    would make one think, 'Was Lee actually there eating his lunch?' Because there's no one to verify that." Not exactly a solid foundation to build upon and to present as fact.

Let me tell you what Doyle considers the truth:

An unreliable eyewitness ( Arnold ) who told reporter Earl Golz in 1978 that she saw Oswald in the second floor lunchroom.
    A sighting, BTW, that is uncorroborated by any of the women who were in the lunchroom between 12:00 and 12:30.
    And a sighting that could not have occurred because I've already shown that she left the building from the front stairs. ( see my posts above )

Hearsay from another witness ( Frazier ) who alleges that he was "told" that there was a partly eaten cheese sandwich and a partly eaten apple on the table.
    Frazier never saw it first hand. An unidentified person told him about it. So there's no source there.

Hearsay from authorities who had a motive to lie, alleging Oswald admitted having lunch in the second floor lunchroom. One lie I can think of off the top of my head was when Capt. Fritz testified that the fillers in the police lineups, "fixed themselves
    where they would look like prisoners" and that they "looked pretty much like anyone else". ( 4 H 212 )
    The authorities committed perjury time and time again.

So summing up, this is Doyle's "evidence":

1. An uncorroborated sighting from an unreliable witness.
    2. An uncorroborated statement from an unknown source.
    3. Hearsay evidence from authorities who are proven liars.

And that's what he believes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Aug 9 04:51:45 2023
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 6:41:45 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    So, your partly eaten cheese sandwich thing depends entirely upon Frazier saying, "That I don't know. I've been told that there was a partly-eaten cheese sandwich there on the table and a partly-eaten apple. So that
    would make one think, 'Was Lee actually there eating his lunch?' Because there's no one to verify that." Not exactly a solid foundation to build upon and to present as fact.

An unreliable eyewitness ( Arnold ) who told reporter Earl Golz in 1978 that she saw Oswald in the second floor lunchroom.
    A sighting, BTW, that is uncorroborated by any of the women who were in the lunchroom between 12:00 and 12:30.
    And a sighting that could not have occurred because I've already shown that she left the building from the front stairs. ( see my posts above )

Hearsay from another witness ( Frazier ) who alleges that he was "told" that there was a partly eaten cheese sandwich and a partly eaten apple on the table.
    Frazier never saw it first hand. An unidentified person told him about it. So there's no source there.

Hearsay from authorities who had a motive to lie, alleging Oswald admitted having lunch in the second floor lunchroom. One lie I can think of off the top of my head was when Capt. Fritz testified that the fillers in the police lineups, "fixed
    themselves where they would look like prisoners" and that they "looked pretty much like anyone else". ( 4 H 212 )

As many of us sometimes do, I think Doyle has an idea and then makes out to prove it with anything he can latch onto, no matter how insubstantial. He takes it even further by condemning anybody who disagrees, or even fails to take up his cause. If he is
    sincere, then some psychological condition must be at work. Which doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong about everything. Only Nutters are wrong about everything.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 9 05:47:49 2023
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 12:51:46 PM UTC+1, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 6:41:45 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Hearsay from authorities who had a motive to lie, alleging Oswald admitted having lunch in the second floor lunchroom. One lie I can think of off the top of my head was when Capt. Fritz testified that the fillers in the police lineups, "fixed
    themselves where they would look like prisoners" and that they "looked pretty much like anyone else". ( 4 H 212 )

As many of us sometimes do, I think Doyle has an idea and then makes out to prove it with anything he can latch onto, no matter how insubstantial. He takes it even further by condemning anybody who disagrees, or even fails to take up his cause. If he
    is sincere, then some psychological condition must be at work. Which doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong about everything. Only Nutters are wrong about everything.

Frazier was not under oath when spewing that crap!

FUCK OFF DOYLE!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 9 07:14:53 2023
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 7:51:46 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    As many of us sometimes do, I think Doyle has an idea and then makes out to prove it with anything he can latch onto, no matter how insubstantial. He takes it even further by condemning anybody who disagrees, or > even fails to take up his cause.

Kinda like the Warren Commission and its followers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Wed Aug 9 07:17:53 2023
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 8:47:52 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:
    Frazier was not under oath when spewing that crap!

FUCK OFF DOYLE!!!

Doyle advertises himself as the greatest JFK assassination researcher ever.

The most noted JFK researchers have a large number of files on the subject.

Ask him how many JFK files he has.
    Ask him.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Wed Aug 9 08:06:54 2023
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 5:45:48 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Ah, yes, the unnamed employee.
    A credible source.
    Any corroboration for that ?
    Anybody else see that chesse sandwich and apple ?

That's called an ALLEGATION if it's not corroborated.
    It's called EVIDENCE if it's corroborated.

If you were a real researcher you'd know that.

Gil comes from the FBI-backing school of research so he ignores the serious convergence of evidence of Dougherty, Stanton, Hosty, Baker & Truly all putting Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...While Gil employs the childish ROKC method of calling Carolyn
    Arnold a liar he ignores the fact that Arnold told Golz independently that she saw Oswald eating his lunch...So while Gil is busy making Mickey Mouse excuses he ignores that Carolyn Arnold's March 1964 FBI report possesses a 12:25 time for her witnessing.
    ..That 12:25 time tells any competent researcher that Carolyn is telling the truth and she did tell FBI that she saw Oswald alone eating his lunch at 12:25 in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...Gil is too busy with Mickey Mouse trolling to realize that if Arnold
    had told FBI 12:15 in the Lobby that 12:15 would be the time seen in Arnold's 1964 FBI statement...That report was the one report she was allowed to proofread...

Gil isn't too bright because what tells you that Frazier's witnessing is true is the fact that not a single official authority went to Frazier to ask him about this witnessing...They don't want to know - which is why they don't go to him to ask him more..
    .The employee who told Frazier that was probably Truly and Frazier could not say because it was too dangerous and probably violated restrictions put on him decades ago...Carolyn Arnold spoke about seeing Oswald's lunch independently in 1978...You can be
    sure if Arnold saw it so did Truly & Baker...That is why Baker struggled with the Coca Cola...And Gil also grants himself the privilege of ignoring Jack Dougherty who made it clear to Gil Toff that "Oswald was up eating his lunch in the 2nd Floor Lunch
    Room"...This is what Hosty was referring to when he told Nigel Turner that "Oswald said he was in the Lunch Room during the assassination"...- Something Gil also ignores while basing his thinking on empty claims of sterile research rules...

All you need to know about Gil is he doesn't obey those same research rules himself and go to Frazier to ask him where he heard that?...That alone is all you need to know to determine that Frazier is telling the truth and that Oswald was proven to be in
    the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shots...Let's be honest here...DiEugenio and the clique base everything on Prayer Man and ignore everything else and that is the real "evidence procedure" that Gil is following in order to go along with the pack...
    James Gordon then bans anyone who correctly protests this farce...Gil and the assholes on this site then troll those who correctly protest...

The only place this conversation belongs is on the Education Forum however I have been put on permanent censorship by the Hitler-like individual James Gordon...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 9 08:32:44 2023
    The dumbest cunt of all is Brian Doyle from Sanibel Fl.
    he does not even know what research actually is.

Now take your little ball and go back to bed little Brian.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jobe@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 9 17:16:45 2023
    T24gV2VkbmVzZGF5LCBBdWd1c3QgOSwgMjAyMyBhdCAxMDowNjo1NuKAr0FNIFVUQy01LCBCcmlh biBEb3lsZSB3cm90ZToNCj4gT24gV2VkbmVzZGF5LCBBdWd1c3QgOSwgMjAyMyBhdCA1OjQ1OjQ4 4oCvQU0gVVRDLTQsIEdpbCBKZXN1cyB3cm90ZTogDQo+ID4gT24gVHVlc2RheSwgQXVndXN0IDgs IDIwMjMgYXQgMTA6NTI6NDjigK9QTSBVVEMtNCwgQnJpYW4gRG95bGUgd3JvdGU6IA0KPiANCj4g DQo+IA0KPiANCj4gPiBBaCwgeWVzLCB0aGUgdW5uYW1lZCBlbXBsb3llZS4gDQo+ID4gQSBjcmVk aWJsZSBzb3VyY2UuIA0KPiA+IEFueSBjb3Jyb2JvcmF0aW9uIGZvciB0aGF0ID8gDQo+ID4gQW55 Ym9keSBlbHNlIHNlZSB0aGF0IGNoZXNzZSBzYW5kd2ljaCBhbmQgYXBwbGUgPyANCj4gPiANCj4g PiBUaGF0J3MgY2FsbGVkIGFuIEFMTEVHQVRJT04gaWYgaXQncyBub3QgY29ycm9ib3JhdGVkLiAN Cj4gPiBJdCdzIGNhbGxlZCBFVklERU5DRSBpZiBpdCdzIGNvcnJvYm9yYXRlZC4gDQo+ID4gDQo+ ID4gSWYgeW91IHdlcmUgYSByZWFsIHJlc2VhcmNoZXIgeW91J2Qga25vdyB0aGF0Lg0KPiBHaWwg Y29tZXMgZnJvbSB0aGUgRkJJLWJhY2tpbmcgc2Nob29sIG9mIHJlc2VhcmNoIHNvIGhlIGlnbm9y ZXMgdGhlIHNlcmlvdXMgY29udmVyZ2VuY2Ugb2YgZXZpZGVuY2Ugb2YgRG91Z2hlcnR5LCBTdGFu dG9uLCBIb3N0eSwgQmFrZXIgJiBUcnVseSBhbGwgcHV0dGluZyBPc3dhbGQgaW4gdGhlIDJuZCBG bG9vciBMdW5jaCBSb29tLi4uV2hpbGUgR2lsIGVtcGxveXMgdGhlIGNoaWxkaXNoIFJPS0MgbWV0 aG9kIG9mIGNhbGxpbmcgQ2Fyb2x5biBBcm5vbGQgYSBsaWFyIGhlIGlnbm9yZXMgdGhlIGZhY3Qg dGhhdCBBcm5vbGQgdG9sZCBHb2x6IGluZGVwZW5kZW50bHkgdGhhdCBzaGUgc2F3IE9zd2FsZCBl YXRpbmcgaGlzIGx1bmNoLi4uU28gd2hpbGUgR2lsIGlzIGJ1c3kgbWFraW5nIE1pY2tleSBNb3Vz ZSBleGN1c2VzIGhlIGlnbm9yZXMgdGhhdCBDYXJvbHluIEFybm9sZCdzIE1hcmNoIDE5NjQgRkJJ IHJlcG9ydCBwb3NzZXNzZXMgYSAxMjoyNSB0aW1lIGZvciBoZXIgd2l0bmVzc2luZy4uLlRoYXQg MTI6MjUgdGltZSB0ZWxscyBhbnkgY29tcGV0ZW50IHJlc2VhcmNoZXIgdGhhdCBDYXJvbHluIGlz IHRlbGxpbmcgdGhlIHRydXRoIGFuZCBzaGUgZGlkIHRlbGwgRkJJIHRoYXQgc2hlIHNhdyBPc3dh bGQgYWxvbmUgZWF0aW5nIGhpcyBsdW5jaCBhdCAxMjoyNSBpbiB0aGUgMm5kIEZsb29yIEx1bmNo IFJvb20uLi5HaWwgaXMgdG9vIGJ1c3kgd2l0aCBNaWNrZXkgTW91c2UgdHJvbGxpbmcgdG8gcmVh bGl6ZSB0aGF0IGlmIEFybm9sZCBoYWQgdG9sZCBGQkkgMTI6MTUgaW4gdGhlIExvYmJ5IHRoYXQg MTI6MTUgd291bGQgYmUgdGhlIHRpbWUgc2VlbiBpbiBBcm5vbGQncyAxOTY0IEZCSSBzdGF0ZW1l bnQuLi5UaGF0IHJlcG9ydCB3YXMgdGhlIG9uZSByZXBvcnQgc2hlIHdhcyBhbGxvd2VkIHRvIHBy b29mcmVhZC4uLiANCj4gDQo+IEdpbCBpc24ndCB0b28gYnJpZ2h0IGJlY2F1c2Ugd2hhdCB0ZWxs cyB5b3UgdGhhdCBGcmF6aWVyJ3Mgd2l0bmVzc2luZyBpcyB0cnVlIGlzIHRoZSBmYWN0IHRoYXQg bm90IGEgc2luZ2xlIG9mZmljaWFsIGF1dGhvcml0eSB3ZW50IHRvIEZyYXppZXIgdG8gYXNrIGhp bSBhYm91dCB0aGlzIHdpdG5lc3NpbmcuLi5UaGV5IGRvbid0IHdhbnQgdG8ga25vdyAtIHdoaWNo IGlzIHdoeSB0aGV5IGRvbid0IGdvIHRvIGhpbSB0byBhc2sgaGltIG1vcmUuLi5UaGUgZW1wbG95 ZWUgd2hvIHRvbGQgRnJhemllciB0aGF0IHdhcyBwcm9iYWJseSBUcnVseSBhbmQgRnJhemllciBj b3VsZCBub3Qgc2F5IGJlY2F1c2UgaXQgd2FzIHRvbyBkYW5nZXJvdXMgYW5kIHByb2JhYmx5IHZp b2xhdGVkIHJlc3RyaWN0aW9ucyBwdXQgb24gaGltIGRlY2FkZXMgYWdvLi4uQ2Fyb2x5biBBcm5v bGQgc3Bva2UgYWJvdXQgc2VlaW5nIE9zd2FsZCdzIGx1bmNoIGluZGVwZW5kZW50bHkgaW4gMTk3 OC4uLllvdSBjYW4gYmUgc3VyZSBpZiBBcm5vbGQgc2F3IGl0IHNvIGRpZCBUcnVseSAmIEJha2Vy Li4uVGhhdCBpcyB3aHkgQmFrZXIgc3RydWdnbGVkIHdpdGggdGhlIENvY2EgQ29sYS4uLkFuZCBH aWwgYWxzbyBncmFudHMgaGltc2VsZiB0aGUgcHJpdmlsZWdlIG9mIGlnbm9yaW5nIEphY2sgRG91 Z2hlcnR5IHdobyBtYWRlIGl0IGNsZWFyIHRvIEdpbCBUb2ZmIHRoYXQgIk9zd2FsZCB3YXMgdXAg ZWF0aW5nIGhpcyBsdW5jaCBpbiB0aGUgMm5kIEZsb29yIEx1bmNoIFJvb20iLi4uVGhpcyBpcyB3 aGF0IEhvc3R5IHdhcyByZWZlcnJpbmcgdG8gd2hlbiBoZSB0b2xkIE5pZ2VsIFR1cm5lciB0aGF0 ICJPc3dhbGQgc2FpZCBoZSB3YXMgaW4gdGhlIEx1bmNoIFJvb20gZHVyaW5nIHRoZSBhc3Nhc3Np bmF0aW9uIi4uLi0gU29tZXRoaW5nIEdpbCBhbHNvIGlnbm9yZXMgd2hpbGUgYmFzaW5nIGhpcyB0 aGlua2luZyBvbiBlbXB0eSBjbGFpbXMgb2Ygc3RlcmlsZSByZXNlYXJjaCBydWxlcy4uLiANCj4g DQo+IEFsbCB5b3UgbmVlZCB0byBrbm93IGFib3V0IEdpbCBpcyBoZSBkb2Vzbid0IG9iZXkgdGhv c2Ugc2FtZSByZXNlYXJjaCBydWxlcyBoaW1zZWxmIGFuZCBnbyB0byBGcmF6aWVyIHRvIGFzayBo aW0gd2hlcmUgaGUgaGVhcmQgdGhhdD8uLi5UaGF0IGFsb25lIGlzIGFsbCB5b3UgbmVlZCB0byBr bm93IHRvIGRldGVybWluZSB0aGF0IEZyYXppZXIgaXMgdGVsbGluZyB0aGUgdHJ1dGggYW5kIHRo YXQgT3N3YWxkIHdhcyBwcm92ZW4gdG8gYmUgaW4gdGhlIDJuZCBGbG9vciBMdW5jaCBSb29tIGR1 cmluZyB0aGUgc2hvdHMuLi5MZXQncyBiZSBob25lc3QgaGVyZS4uLkRpRXVnZW5pbyBhbmQgdGhl IGNsaXF1ZSBiYXNlIGV2ZXJ5dGhpbmcgb24gUHJheWVyIE1hbiBhbmQgaWdub3JlIGV2ZXJ5dGhp bmcgZWxzZSBhbmQgdGhhdCBpcyB0aGUgcmVhbCAiZXZpZGVuY2UgcHJvY2VkdXJlIiB0aGF0IEdp bCBpcyBmb2xsb3dpbmcgaW4gb3JkZXIgdG8gZ28gYWxvbmcgd2l0aCB0aGUgcGFjay4uLkphbWVz IEdvcmRvbiB0aGVuIGJhbnMgYW55b25lIHdobyBjb3JyZWN0bHkgcHJvdGVzdHMgdGhpcyBmYXJj ZS4uLkdpbCBhbmQgdGhlIGFzc2hvbGVzIG9uIHRoaXMgc2l0ZSB0aGVuIHRyb2xsIHRob3NlIHdo byBjb3JyZWN0bHkgcHJvdGVzdC4uLiANCj4gDQo+IFRoZSBvbmx5IHBsYWNlIHRoaXMgY29udmVy c2F0aW9uIGJlbG9uZ3MgaXMgb24gdGhlIEVkdWNhdGlvbiBGb3J1bSBob3dldmVyIEkgaGF2ZSBi ZWVuIHB1dCBvbiBwZXJtYW5lbnQgY2Vuc29yc2hpcCBieSB0aGUgSGl0bGVyLWxpa2UgaW5kaXZp ZHVhbCBKYW1lcyBHb3Jkb24uLi4NCuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kgn+Kgm+Ki ieKiieKgieKgieKgu+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvw0K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qCf 4qCg4qGw4qOV4qOX4qO34qOn4qOA4qOF4qCY4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/DQrio7/io7/io7/io7/i o7/io7/ioIPio6Dio7Pio5/io7/io7/io7fio7/iob/io5zioITio7/io7/io7/io7/io78NCuKj v+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Khv+KggeKghOKjs+Kit+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Khv+KjneKgluKghOKjv+Kjv+Kj v+Kjv+Kjvw0K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qCD4qCE4qKi4qG54qO/4qK34qOv4qK/4qK34qGr4qOX4qCN 4qKw4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/DQrio7/io7/io7/ioY/iooDiooTioKTio4HioIvioL/io5fio5/i oa/ioY/ioo7ioIHiorjio7/io7/io7/io7/io78NCuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+KghOKilOKileKjr+Kjv+Kj v+KhsuKhpOKhhOKhpOKghOKhgOKioOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvw0K4qO/4qO/4qCH4qCg4qGz 4qOv4qO/4qO/4qO+4qK14qOr4qKO4qKO4qCG4qKA4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/DQrio7/i o7/ioITioqjio6vio7/io7/iob/io7/io7vioo7ioZfioZXioYXiorjio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/i o7/io78NCuKjv+Kjv+KghOKinOKivuKjvuKjv+Kjv+Kjn+Kjl+Kir+KhquKhs+KhgOKiuOKjv+Kj v+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvw0K4qO/4qO/4qCE4qK44qK94qO/4qO34qO/4qO74qGu4qGn4qGz4qGx 4qGB4qK44qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/DQrio7/io7/ioYTioqjio7vio73io7/io5/io7/i o57io5fiob3iobjioZDiorjio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io78NCuKjv+Kjv+Khh+KigOKil+Kj v+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Khv+KjnuKhteKho+KjiuKiuOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvw0K4qO/4qO/ 4qO/4qGA4qGj4qOX4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qOv4qGv4qG64qO84qCO4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/ 4qO/DQrio7/io7/io7/io6fioJDiobXio7vio5/io6/io7/io7fio5/io53iop7iob/iornio7/i o7/io7/io7/io7/io78NCuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+KhhuKimOKhuuKjveKiv+Kju+Kjv+Kjl+Kht+Kj ueKiqeKig+Kiv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvw0K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO34qCE4qCq4qOv4qOf4qO/ 4qKv4qO/4qO74qOc4qKO4qKG4qCc4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/DQrio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/ioYbi oITioqPio7vio73io7/io7/io5/io77ioa7iobriobjioLjio7/io7/io7/io78NCuKjv+Kjv+Kh v+Kgm+KgieKggeKghOKileKhs+KjveKhvuKjv+KiveKjr+Khv+KjruKimuKjheKgueKjv+Kjv+Kj vw0K4qG/4qCL4qCE4qCE4qCE4qCE4qKA4qCS4qCd4qOe4qK/4qG/4qO/4qO94qK/4qG94qOn4qOz 4qGF4qCM4qC74qO/DQrioIHioITioITioITioITioITioJDioZDioLHiobHio7viobvio53io67i o5/io7/io7vio5/io7viobrio4o=

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Aug 10 10:44:27 2023
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 11:06:56 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 5:45:48 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

This is what Gil does each and every time...

He directly challenges your credibility but then when you answer him and beat his challenge he ignores it and leaves the thread to slide out of sight...

If Gil were credible he would call up Frazier and ask him where he heard that...Gil would rather make Mickey Mouse excuses than practice the level of research he demands of others...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Aug 10 11:41:26 2023
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 1:44:29 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    This is what Gil does each and every time...

He directly challenges your credibility but then when you answer him and beat his challenge he ignores it and leaves the thread to slide out of sight...

You haven't answered one question I've asked in the last two years. NOT ONE.

If Gil were credible he would call up Frazier and ask him where he heard that...

He's YOUR source. If YOU were credible YOU'D call him up and ask him. But you're not.

You're the greatest researcher in the world and you expect me to do YOUR home work for you ?

ROFLMAO

You're a research joke.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Aug 10 13:14:36 2023
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 3:47:33 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 2:41:28 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

If Gil were credible he would call up Frazier and ask him where he heard that...

He's YOUR source. If YOU were credible YOU'D call him up and ask him. But you're not.
    More excuses...It is quite clear that you aren't really interested in the evidence you pretend to call for...

I called Frazier in 2018 and he told me to tell the Prayer Man people that if Oswald were right there in front of him on the top platform he would have said something and he was angry when he said it...Frazier said he could not do any interviews before
    his book came out but he told me to get back to him when it came out for an interview...When his book came out I called him and left voicemails but he never responded...I got his son to contact him...The son then gave me a weird answer that was a run-
    around after he spoke to Frazier...

No credible researcher would give the answer you do Gil...Frazier had to hear that from someone so it is imperative that someone ask him and get him to tell...Gilbride and I think it was Truly which is why Frazier isn't saying...In any case it is proof
    that Oswald was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shots...Something you troll instead of giving a credible answer...The delinquency of the current JFK research community is epic...

A decades later anonymous hearsay cheese sandwich 2 minutes after the assassination doesn't prove where Oswald was at the time of the assassination, you shitty researcher.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Thu Aug 10 12:47:31 2023
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 2:41:28 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

More excuses...It is quite clear that you aren't really interested in the evidence you pretend to call for...

I called Frazier in 2018 and he told me to tell the Prayer Man people that if Oswald were right there in front of him on the top platform he would have said something and he was angry when he said it...Frazier said he could not do any interviews before
    his book came out but he told me to get back to him when it came out for an interview...When his book came out I called him and left voicemails but he never responded...I got his son to contact him...The son then gave me a weird answer that was a run-
    around after he spoke to Frazier...

No credible researcher would give the answer you do Gil...Frazier had to hear that from someone so it is imperative that someone ask him and get him to tell...Gilbride and I think it was Truly which is why Frazier isn't saying...In any case it is proof
    that Oswald was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shots...Something you troll instead of giving a credible answer...The delinquency of the current JFK research community is epic...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 10 14:00:35 2023
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 4:14:38 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    A decades later anonymous hearsay cheese sandwich 2 minutes after the assassination doesn't prove where Oswald was at the time of the assassination, you shitty researcher.

Don't forget the half eaten apple.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 10 14:24:16 2023

Doyle critcizes me for believing that lying FBI when it comes to Carolyn Arnold,
    then believes the same lying FBI when they say Oswald was in the second floor lunchroom.

Doyle has never explained why the FBI would prefer to have Oswald on the first floor
    when his being on the first floor made it impossible for him to be the shooter on the sixth floor.

They had to finagle the timing just to make it possible for him to get down to the second floor lunchroom.

But according to Doyle, they lied about him being on the first floor to hide he fact that he was in the second floor lunchroom eating lunch.
    It makes no sense that they would prefer the impossible to hide the possible, but then again, it's Doyle, it's not supposed to make sense.

His evidence ?
    An uncorroborated sighting from a witness who never mentioned it for 15 years. A hearsay account from an unknown source.
    And the word of the FBI who apparently lies in their reports but not their interviews.

Believe it's the truth because he says so.

There's an overwhelming amount of evidence that indicates Oswald had lunch and was on the first floor at the time of the shooting.
    I'm not saying he's "Prayerman", but I'm convinced he was at least on the first floor.
    https://gil-jesus.com/oswald-on-the-first-floor/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Thu Aug 10 15:12:21 2023
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 5:24:19 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Doyle critcizes me for believing that lying FBI when it comes to Carolyn Arnold,
    then believes the same lying FBI when they say Oswald was in the second floor lunchroom.

Doyle has never explained why the FBI would prefer to have Oswald on the first floor
    when his being on the first floor made it impossible for him to be the shooter on the sixth floor.

They had to finagle the timing just to make it possible for him to get down to the second floor lunchroom.

But according to Doyle, they lied about him being on the first floor to hide he fact that he was in the second floor lunchroom eating lunch.
    It makes no sense that they would prefer the impossible to hide the possible, but then again, it's Doyle, it's not supposed to make sense.

His evidence ?
    An uncorroborated sighting from a witness who never mentioned it for 15 years.
    A hearsay account from an unknown source.
    And the word of the FBI who apparently lies in their reports but not their interviews.

There's an overwhelming amount of evidence that indicates Oswald had lunch and was on the first floor at the time of the shooting.

Why don't you lay that "overwhelming amount of evidence" out for all of us to see.

I'm not saying he's "Prayerman", but I'm convinced he was at least on the first floor.

You've convinced yourself of lots of things that ain't so. You do this by disregarding real evidence
    and relying on unreliable claims, mostly made by the assassin. It helps that you are very
    bad at weighing evidence.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Thu Aug 10 15:13:55 2023
    On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 15:12:21 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 5:24:19?PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 4:14:38?PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote: >> > A decades later anonymous hearsay cheese sandwich 2 minutes after the assassination doesn't prove where Oswald was at the time of the assassination, you shitty researcher.

His evidence ?

Why don't you lay that "overwhelming amount of evidence" out for all of us to see.

Tell us why anyone would bother?

We lay out the evidence ALL THE TIME... and you provably don't.

You've convinced yourself of lots of things that ain't so. You do this by disregarding real evidence
    and relying on unreliable claims, mostly made by the assassin. It helps that you are very
    bad at weighing evidence.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Fri Aug 11 01:49:53 2023
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 6:12:24 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

I posted the link but apparently you refuse to look at it.
    It was even part of your response and you didn't understand it ?
    Here it is again for the comprehensively challenged, like you:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 05:02:05 2023
    He will not check it out as it would be the equivalent of his boy Jesus not being pinned to a cross but on a stake instead.
    Ohhh the horror and disbelief.

And Brian Doyle is still THE SHIT POSTER

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Aug 11 07:34:42 2023

This is silly because it suggests FBI is either right all of the time or wrong all of the time...The truth is much more nuanced...

FBI knew there were many people on the 1st Floor who would say Oswald was not there...They were trying to make it look like Oswald was obviously lying...They needed him away from his true location on the 2nd Floor...

You are leaving out the part where the reason they had to do that finagling is because that was where Oswald was...

By your own words, dummy - if the 1st Floor was impossible then it had to be the 6th...

His evidence ?

Your disingenuous call for strict courtroom level evidence belies the convergence of evidence you are using it to ignore...You are using unconvincing calls for strict evidence to ignore that Stanton, Arnold, Dougherty, Truly, Baker, Hosty, and Frazier
    all put Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the assassination...Oswald did not get up from his seat where he was eating lunch at 12:25 and go down to the 1st Floor only to come back up and be seen by Truly & Baker...He was in there the whole time
    like he told Fritz and Hosty, and like Dougherty confirmed...If we followed your senseless model we would almost forget the FBI and Commission were lying and covering-up...You are the one who is guilty of both trusting and not trusting FBI, not me...

Rubbish...James Gordon has kept my major discovery of Sarah Stanton hearing Oswald say directly that he did not intend to go downstairs to watch the motorcade but intended to go back in to the Break Room instead from the research community...Carolyn
    Arnold would confirm that intention when she saw Oswald in there alone eating lunch at 12:25...You have the nerve to call yourself a Conspiracy researcher while ignoring all this and choosing FBI and its lies...This is why Buell Frazier's hearing from an
    un-named employee that a party-eaten cheese sandwich and apple were seen on the 2nd Floor Lunch Room table where Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald eating is important...No credible researcher would try to dismiss that claim and like you and the banning clique do.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 07:41:26 2023
    SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MORON
    YOU TALK SO MUCH LYING TRASH

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Aug 11 08:02:30 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 4:49:56 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

I always get a chuckle out of what you consider evidence. You cited several witnesses who
    remembered seeing Oswald in the domino room at noon or earlier and you consider that
    evidence that Oswald was in the domino room at the time of the shooting. You cite an
    unnamed employee who claimed to have seen Oswald at 12:25 near the first floor entrance.
    I quote from your website:

"Oswald was seen on the first floor of the TSBD at 12:25pm by an employee as she was exiting the building."

However, just recently in a reply to Brian Doyle in another thread you wrote:

"I don't give a shit what she told Earl Golz or what he interpreted. The evidence says she never
    went near the second floor lunchroom."

You don't say who "she" is in either statement but it seems obvious you are talking about
    Carolyn Arnold. You tell us you don't give a shit what she told Earl Golz yet the only record of
    Arnold saying she saw Oswald near the front entrance at 12:25 is Earl Golz's book. Why are
    willing to accept her statement in Golz's book about seeing Oswald at 12:25 when you reject
    the part of that same account where she said she had seen him in the second floor lunchroom?
    I think they call that "impeaching your own witness".

The rest of your evidence is laughable. You present several statements from employees who
    tell us Oswald regularly ate his lunch in the domino room as if that establishes that is where
    he was at 12:30 on the day of the assassination.

Face it, Gil. You have no witnesses who said they saw Oswald in the domino room at or near
    the time of the assassination. You have witnesses who saw him there much earlier. You have
    witnesses who said they he usually at lunch in the domino room. But no one who can give him
    an alibi for where he was at 12:30pm on 11/22/1963.

Oh, I forgot. You have Oswald saying he was in the domino room at the time the shots were fired.
    I guess that's a good reason to ignore all the forensic evidence and the eyewitness that indicates
    he was the one firing the shots from the 6th floor sniper's nest at 12:30.

You missed your calling, Gil. You should have been a detective. Just because there is forensic
    evidence that identifies a prime suspect, you would ask that suspect if he committed the crime
    and if he said he didn't, you'd cross him off the list. Sherlock Holmes couldn't hold a candle to
    you, Gil.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Fri Aug 11 08:14:57 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 11:02:32 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 4:49:56 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

I always get a chuckle out of what you consider evidence. You cited several witnesses who
    remembered seeing Oswald in the domino room at noon or earlier and you consider that
    evidence that Oswald was in the domino room at the time of the shooting. You cite an
    unnamed employee who claimed to have seen Oswald at 12:25 near the first floor entrance.

"Oswald was seen on the first floor of the TSBD at 12:25pm by an employee as she was exiting the building."

"I don't give a shit what she told Earl Golz or what he interpreted. The evidence says she never

You don't say who "she" is in either statement but it seems obvious you are talking about
    Carolyn Arnold. You tell us you don't give a shit what she told Earl Golz yet the only record of
    Arnold saying she saw Oswald near the front entrance at 12:25 is Earl Golz's book. Why are
    willing to accept her statement in Golz's book about seeing Oswald at 12:25 when you reject
    the part of that same account where she said she had seen him in the second floor lunchroom?
    I think they call that "impeaching your own witness".

The rest of your evidence is laughable. You present several statements from employees who
    tell us Oswald regularly ate his lunch in the domino room as if that establishes that is where
    he was at 12:30 on the day of the assassination.

Face it, Gil. You have no witnesses who said they saw Oswald in the domino room at or near
    the time of the assassination. You have witnesses who saw him there much earlier. You have
    witnesses who said they he usually at lunch in the domino room. But no one who can give him
    an alibi for where he was at 12:30pm on 11/22/1963.

Oh, I forgot. You have Oswald saying he was in the domino room at the time the shots were fired.
    I guess that's a good reason to ignore all the forensic evidence and the eyewitness that indicates
    he was the one firing the shots from the 6th floor sniper's nest at 12:30.

You missed your calling, Gil. You should have been a detective. Just because there is forensic
    evidence that identifies a prime suspect, you would ask that suspect if he committed the crime
    and if he said he didn't, you'd cross him off the list. Sherlock Holmes couldn't hold a candle to
    you, Gil.

I should have mentioned earlier in this same thread that Gil wrote the following regarding
    Carolyn Arnold's sighting of Oswald:

"His evidence ?
    An uncorroborated sighting from a witness who never mentioned it for 15 years."

Yet Gil cites that same witness on HIS website as if she is credible. Carolyn Arnold never
    mentioned seeing Oswald at 12:25 near the front entrance and there is no corroboration
    for that sighting, but Gil is perfectly willing to cherry pick the parts of her statement that
    supports HIS narrative. Heck of a case Gil has built for Oswald being in the domino room
    when the shots were fired.

I'll be amazed if Gil addresses any of the points I have made. This is his cue to throw another
    hissy fit, call me an idiot and a fucking liar, then take his ball and go home.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Fri Aug 11 08:17:36 2023
    On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 08:02:30 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 4:49:56?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 6:12:24?PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

I always get a chuckle out of what you consider evidence.

I always get a chuckle out of the FACT that you refuse to define
    "evidence."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Fri Aug 11 08:19:06 2023
    On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 08:14:57 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 11:02:32?AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 4:49:56?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 6:12:24?PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

I should have mentioned earlier in this same thread ...

I should have mentioned that you're clearly emulating Steven now...
    responding to your own posts...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Fri Aug 11 08:43:08 2023

You want a really good chuckle ?
    Look in the mirror.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Fri Aug 11 08:58:13 2023

Who said I was accepting her statement from Golz's newspaper article ? ( not his book, idiot )
    And yet once again, you prove you don't know the evidence.

You claim, "the only record of Arnold saying she saw Oswald near the front entrance at 12:25 is Earl Golz's book"

Really ?

How about her SWORN AFFIDAVIT dated 3-28-64 that said she left the building at 12:25 ? Ever hear of that ?
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/carolyn-arnold-2nd-aff.png

And I was accepting the FBI report dated 11-26-63 that said that she saw Oswald on the first floor after she had left the building.
    https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/arnold-1st-affi.png

Nobody makes more mistakes in this newsgroup than you do.

Consider yourself spanked once again.
    You really must like it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Aug 11 09:00:06 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 11:43:10 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Look in the mirror.

I figured you would resort to insults rather than address the points I made regarding your
    "evidence". Even you understand how weak a case you have made for Oswald being in the
    domino room during the shooting.

Just out of curiosity, since you have no idea what I look like, why would you think it would make
    for a good chuckle if I looked in the mirror.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Fri Aug 11 09:02:51 2023
    On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 09:00:06 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 11:43:10?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    Look in the mirror.

I figured you would resort to insults...

Says the moron who's frequently using insults...

Does "hypocrisy" ring a bell?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Fri Aug 11 09:05:42 2023
    On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 08:58:13 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus

Who said I was accepting her statement from Golz's newspaper article ? ( not his book, idiot )

You claim, "the only record of Arnold saying she saw Oswald near the front entrance at 12:25 is Earl Golz's book"

Really ?

How about her SWORN AFFIDAVIT dated 3-28-64 that said she left the building at 12:25 ? Ever hear of that ?

And I was accepting the FBI report dated 11-26-63 that said that she saw Oswald on the first floor after she had left the building.

Nobody makes more mistakes in this newsgroup than you do.

You really must like it.

I'm surprised that Corbutt is still willingly getting spanked by you,
    Gil... I rather expected him to follow Steven long ago... and refuse
    to debate ANY critic.

Corbutt just keeps being shown to be the moron he is, and he clearly
    doesn't care.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Fri Aug 11 09:03:46 2023
    You cite an

Really ?

How about her SWORN AFFIDAVIT dated 3-18-64 that said she left the building at 12:25 ? Ever hear of that ?

Or the FBI report dated 11-26-63 that said that she saw Oswald on the first floor after she had left the building.

I never accepted anything from Golz's article. You've lied again.

Nobody lies in this newsgroup more than you do.

You really must like it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Aug 11 09:13:47 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 12:05:46 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    to debate ANY critic.

doesn't care.

For some reason, these people just can't be embarrassed.
    Their stupidity only causes them to FURTHER the theory of conspiracy more than the extreme nuts do.
    They come in here looking for a shootout and end up shooting themselves in the foot.
    It's amazing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Fri Aug 11 09:20:13 2023
    On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 09:17:45 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 12:02:57?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

He doesn't have a problem when he's doing it to someone else, but he doesn't like it when someone does it to him.
    When he calls me a "dumbfuck", I show him NO RESPECT.
    PERIOD.

I can recall a time when Huckster rated some small respect, but even
    Huckster finally fell down the rabbit hole.

You can't respect people who show cowardice at every turn, and
    blatantly lie in virtually every post.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Fri Aug 11 09:17:45 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 12:02:57 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

He doesn't have a problem when he's doing it to someone else, but he doesn't like it when someone does it to him.
    PERIOD.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Fri Aug 11 09:18:13 2023
    On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 09:13:47 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 12:05:46?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    to debate ANY critic.

doesn't care.

For some reason, these people just can't be embarrassed.
    Their stupidity only causes them to FURTHER the theory of conspiracy more than the extreme nuts do.
    They come in here looking for a shootout and end up shooting themselves in the foot.
    It's amazing.

True. And they can't seem to understand how this material gets to the
    public. Did you know that the post you made on Edwin Lopez on the
    Education forum made it to the first page of Google less than an hour
    after you posted it?

They seem to think that they're convincing people... and in a sense,
    they are - they're proving that blind belief in the WCR is a fool's
    choice.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Aug 11 09:49:36 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 12:17:47 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 12:02:57 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

PERIOD.

I made a point-by-point rebuttal of your argument that Oswald was in the domino room when
    the shots were fired and you had no response to any of it. I guess we can pretty much dismiss
    your arguments since you can't back them up.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Aug 11 09:58:23 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 12:03:48 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    You cite an

Do you think Golz's article is evidence?

Really ?

How about her SWORN AFFIDAVIT dated 3-18-64 that said she left the building at 12:25 ? Ever hear of that ?

Now point out where in that affidavit she says she saw Oswald when she left the building.

Or the FBI report dated 11-26-63 that said that she saw Oswald on the first floor after she had left the building.

That report also says she wasn't sure it was Oswald and the sighting happened BEFORE 12:15.

So you have no source for your claim that Arnold saw Oswald near the front entrance at 12:25.
    Pretty much what I thought.

You don't like having your own words turned against you.

Back to your creepy fetishes.

You really must like it.

Apparently not as much as you do.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Fri Aug 11 11:21:17 2023
    On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 09:49:36 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 12:17:47?PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 12:02:57?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

PERIOD.

I made a point-by-point rebuttal ...

Chickenshit has pointed out that this is a lie.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Fri Aug 11 11:24:30 2023
    On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 09:58:23 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 12:03:48?PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    You cite an

Do you think Golz's article is evidence?

Corbutt can't define evidence.

That fact tells the tale...

Really ?

Now point out...

Tut tut tut, is a sworn affidavit "evidence?"

That report...

Is an FBI report "evidence?"

So you...

Have just pointed out, and PROVEN, that you lied. Where's your
    retraction or apology?

You...

Just PROVED you a liar. Don't you just hate that you got spanked
    again?

You really must like it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Fri Aug 11 12:31:19 2023

The usual trolls come in and help Gil avoid answering my evidence...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bart Kamp@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 13:22:32 2023
    What evidence cunt face?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Aug 11 15:06:55 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 3:31:21 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

You're a shitty researcher.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 16:21:48 2023
    On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 6:06:57 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    You're a shitty researcher.

He fits right in with the other CTs here.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Fri Aug 11 16:25:06 2023
    On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 16:21:48 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

He fits right in with the other CTs here.

We knew when you first appeared that you were as wacky as the other believers... you've ended up proving it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hans@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Aug 11 18:43:36 2023
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 8:17:26 AM UTC-5, Brian Doyle wrote:

Whoever the anonymous moderator is who is giving me 1 star reviews he is breaking the previous Deep Politics board rules of no abuse of any member by the moderation...Those previous rules were written in order to correct the moderation abuses being
    done by the Education Forum - but it appears the present moderation at DPF has forgotten their own board's original purpose...

I see the rules have been changed at DPF...In the 7 years that I was banned someone went in and changed the previous rules deleting those rules that protected members and kept the moderation honest...The no abuse of members rule has been deleted (
    giving 1 star to every post is abuse)...The right to have complaints fielded seriously and honestly has been deleted...The rule that said ordinary members were to enjoy the same respect and consideration as the moderators and administration has been
    erased too...The rule that said all members have a right to participate in moderator actions on the board transparently has been removed...They broke that rule when they banned me by having a private moderator tribunal over me where I was not allowed to
    defend myself or even see the charges against me...The previous rule clearly said any board member under banning review had a right to defend themselves...The number one rule of no false evidence is also gone...Funny how all the rules they broke with
    myself when they banned me have been removed...The moderators are Peter Lemkin and Lauren Johnson...Two people who broke the DPF rules and the board's whole purpose when they gagged and banned me for posting the correct evidence on Prayer Man in 2016...
    凸( •̀_•́ )凸

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hans@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 11 18:47:40 2023
    T24gVHVlc2RheSwgQXVndXN0IDgsIDIwMjMgYXQgOTo1Mjo0OOKAr1BNIFVUQy01LCBCcmlhbiBE b3lsZSB3cm90ZToNCj4gT24gVHVlc2RheSwgQXVndXN0IDgsIDIwMjMgYXQgMTo1Njo1OeKAr1BN IFVUQy00LCBHaWwgSmVzdXMgd3JvdGU6IA0KPiA+IE9uIFR1ZXNkYXksIEF1Z3VzdCA4LCAyMDIz IGF0IDEyOjE3OjM24oCvUE0gVVRDLTQsIHJvYmVydCBqb2huc29uIHdyb3RlOiANCj4gDQo+IA0K PiANCj4gPiBEb3lsZSB3aWxsIHRlbGwgeW91IFdIQVQgaGUgZm91bmQsIGhlIGp1c3QgY2FuJ3Qg dGVsbCB5b3UgV0hFUkUgaGUgZm91bmQgaXQuIA0KPiA+IEhlIGtlZXBzIHNheWluZyBzb21ldGhp bmcgYWJvdXQgV2VzbGV5IEZyYXppZXIgc2F5aW5nIHNvbWV0aGluZyBhYm91dCBhIGNoZXNzZSBz YW5kd2ljaCBhbmQgYW4gYXBwbGUgaW4gdGhlIHNlY29uZCBmbG9vciBsdW5jaHJvb20uIA0KPiA+ IEkgY2FuJ3QgZmluZCB0aGF0IEFOWVdIRVJFLiBOb3QgaW4gdGhlIFdDIGRvY3VtZW50cywgdGhl IEhTQ0EsIHRoZSBTaGF3IHRyaWFsLCB0aGUgQVJSQiwgdGhlIERhbGxhcyBQb2xpY2UgZmlsZXMs IHRoZSBGQkkgZmlsZXMuIA0KPiA+IE5PV0hFUkUuIA0KPiA+IEkga2VlcCBhc2tpbmcgaGltIHdo ZXJlIGhlIGdvdCBpdCBmcm9tIGFuZCBoZSBqdXN0IHdvbid0IHRlbGwgbWUuIA0KPiA+IEFuZCBo ZSBleHBlY3RzIG1lIHRvIGJlbGlldmUgaGltIGp1c3QgYmVjYXVzZSBoZSBzYXlzIHNvLg0KPiBU aGUgcHJvYmxlbSBoZXJlIEdpbCBpcyB0aGF0IHlvdSdyZSBqdXN0IHVuZGVyLXJlc2VhcmNoZWQu Li4gDQo+IA0KPiANCj4gQXQgYXJvdW5kIHRoZSAzIG1pbnV0ZSBtYXJrIG9mIHRoaXMgUXVvcnVt IFJhZGlvIHByb2dyYW0gb24gRnJhemllcidzIG5ldyBib29rICdTdGVlcmluZyBUcnV0aCcgRnJh emllciB0ZWxscyBvZiBiZWluZyB0b2xkIGJ5IGFuIHVuLW5hbWVkIGVtcGxveWVlIHRoYXQgdGhl cmUgd2FzIGEgcGFydGx5LWVhdGVuIGNoZWVzZSBzYW5kd2ljaCBhbmQgYXBwbGUgc2VlbiBvbiB0 aGUgTHVuY2ggUm9vbSB0YWJsZSB3aGVyZSBDYXJvbHluIEFybm9sZCBzYXcgT3N3YWxkIGVhdGlu ZyBhbmQgd2hlcmUgVHJ1bHkgYW5kIEJha2VyIHNhdyBPc3dhbGQ6IA0KPiANCj4gDQo+IGh0dHBz Oi8vd3d3LnNwcmVha2VyLmNvbS91c2VyLzQ3OTg3MjYvcXVvcnVtLXJhZGlvLWlpaS1idWVsbC13 ZXNsZXktZnJhemllci1vbiANCj4gDQo+IA0KPiANCj4gSmFtZXMgR29yZG9uIGFuZCBNYXJrIEtu aWdodCBhcmUgYXNzaG9sZXMgd2hvIHRoaW5rIHRoZXkgcHJhY3RpY2Ugc29tZSBraW5kIG9mIHNw ZWNpYWwgaGlnaCBzdGFuZGFyZCBidXQgdGhleSBhcmUgdG9vIHN0dXBpZCB0byBub3RpY2UgdGhl aXIgYm9tYmFzdGljIHdlYnNpdGUgbmV2ZXIgbWVudGlvbnMgdGhpcyBjcml0aWNhbGx5IGltcG9y dGFudCBldmlkZW5jZS4uLldoYXQga2luZCBvZiBmb3J1bSwgdGhhdCBwcmV0ZW5kcyB0byBiZSBz byBzZXJpb3VzIHRoYXQgaXQgYmFucyBwZW9wbGUgZm9yIG5vdCBsaXZpbmcgdXAgdG8gdGhlaXIg c28tY2FsbGVkIGhpZ2ggc3RhbmRhcmQsIGxlYXZlcyBldmlkZW5jZSBsaWtlIHRoYXQgdW5tZW50 aW9uZWQ/Li4uVHJ1bHkgJiBCYWtlciBzYXcgdGhhdCBsdW5jaCBvbiB0aGUgdGFibGUganVzdCBs aWtlIENhcm9seW4gQXJub2xkIGRpZCB3aGVuIEJha2VyIGZyaXNrZWQgT3N3YWxkIGFuZCB0aGV5 IGtuZXcgaGUgd2FzIGluIHRoZXJlIGVhdGluZyBsdW5jaCB3aGljaCBpcyB3aHkgQmFrZXIgYnJv a2Ugb2ZmIHNvIHF1aWNrbHkgYW5kIHJhbiB1cHN0YWlycy4uLkdpbCBpcyB0b28gZHVtYiB0byBy ZWFsaXplIHRoZSBwb3dlcnMgdGhhdCBiZSBzdG9wcGVkIFRydWx5ICYgQmFrZXIgZnJvbSBzcGVh a2luZyBhYm91dCB0aGF0IGNoZWVzZSBzYW5kd2ljaCBhbmQgYXBwbGUuLi5LbmlnaHQgJiBHb3Jk b24gYXJlIHRvbyBkdW1iIHRvIHJlYWxpemUgdGhlIGVmZmVjdCBvbiB0aGVpciBmb3J1bSBmb3Ig cHJldmVudGluZyB0aGlzIGV2aWRlbmNlIGZyb20gYmVpbmcgcG9zdGVkLi4uVGhleSBhcmUgdHdv IGFzc2hvbGVzIHdobyBqdXN0IGNhcmUgYWJvdXQgYmVpbmcgaW4gcG93ZXIuLi4NCg0K4qO/4qO/ 4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qCf4qCb4qKJ4qKJ4qCJ4qCJ4qC74qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/ 4qO/DQrio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/ioJ/ioKDiobDio5Xio5fio7fio6fio4Dio4XioJji o7/io7/io7/io7/io78NCuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kgg+KjoOKjs+Kjn+Kjv+Kjv+Kjt+Kj v+Khv+KjnOKghOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvw0K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qG/4qCB4qCE4qOz4qK34qO/ 4qO/4qO/4qO/4qG/4qOd4qCW4qCE4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/DQrio7/io7/io7/io7/ioIPioITi oqLiobnio7/iorfio6/ior/iorfioavio5fioI3iorDio7/io7/io7/io7/io78NCuKjv+Kjv+Kj v+Khj+KigOKihOKgpOKjgeKgi+Kgv+Kjl+Kjn+Khr+Khj+KijuKggeKiuOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kj vw0K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qCE4qKU4qKV4qOv4qO/4qO/4qGy4qGk4qGE4qGk4qCE4qGA4qKg4qO/4qO/ 4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/DQrio7/io7/ioIfioKDiobPio6/io7/io7/io77iorXio6vioo7ioo7ioIbi ooDio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io78NCuKjv+Kjv+KghOKiqOKjq+Kjv+Kjv+Khv+Kjv+Kju+Ki juKhl+KhleKhheKiuOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvw0K4qO/4qO/4qCE4qKc4qK+4qO+4qO/ 4qO/4qOf4qOX4qKv4qGq4qGz4qGA4qK44qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/DQrio7/io7/ioITi orjior3io7/io7fio7/io7vioa7ioafiobPiobHioYHiorjio7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io78N CuKjv+Kjv+KhhOKiqOKju+KjveKjv+Kjn+Kjv+KjnuKjl+KhveKhuOKhkOKiuOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kj v+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvw0K4qO/4qO/4qGH4qKA4qKX4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qG/4qOe4qG14qGj4qOK4qK4 4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/DQrio7/io7/io7/ioYDioaPio5fio7/io7/io7/io7/io6/i oa/iobrio7zioI7io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io7/io78NCuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjp+KgkOKhteKju+Kj n+Kjr+Kjv+Kjt+Kjn+KjneKinuKhv+KiueKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvw0K4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/ 4qGG4qKY4qG64qO94qK/4qO74qO/4qOX4qG34qO54qKp4qKD4qK/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/4qO/DQri o7/io7/io7/io7/io7fioITioKrio6/io5/io7/ioq/io7/io7vio5zioo7ioobioJzio7/io7/i o7/io7/io78NCuKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjv+KhhuKghOKio+Kju+KjveKjv+Kjv+Kjn+KjvuKhruKh uuKhuOKguOKjv+Kjv+Kjv+Kjvw0K4qO/4qO/4qG/4qCb4qCJ4qCB4qCE4qKV4qGz4qO94qG+4qO/ 4qK94qOv4qG/4qOu4qKa4qOF4qC54qO/4qO/4qO/DQriob/ioIvioITioITioITioITiooDioJLi oJ3io57ior/iob/io7/io73ior/iob3io6fio7PioYXioIzioLvio78NCuKggeKghOKghOKghOKg hOKghOKgkOKhkOKgseKhseKju+Khu+KjneKjruKjn+Kjv+Kju+Kjn+Kju+KhuuKjiuKggOKggOKg gOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKg gOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggOKggA==

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Aug 12 07:25:34 2023

" Gil is using unconvincing calls for strict evidence to ignore that Stanton, Arnold, Dougherty, Truly, Baker, Hosty, and Frazier all put Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the assassination...Oswald did not get up from his seat where he was
    eating lunch at 12:25 and go down to the 1st Floor only to come back up and be seen by Truly & Baker...He was in there the whole time like he told Fritz and Hosty, and like Dougherty confirmed...If we followed your senseless model we would almost forget
    the FBI and Commission were lying and covering-up...You are the one who is guilty of both trusting and not trusting FBI, not me... "

As usual Gil ran from this and never gave it a credible answer...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 13 09:46:45 2023
    Like a scratched record, yet you yourself never deliver a clear answer.
    Pot kettle!

NOW FUCK OFF
    SANIBEL CUNT!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Aug 14 06:30:41 2023
    On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 10:25:36 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

So we can conclude that Gil is not a credible Conspiracy researcher and shows a regular pattern of running from the evidence he calls for?...

It is clearly evident that Gil is not really interested in the correct conspiracy evidence he calls for and acts like a High School boy instead of a serious researcher...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 15 07:07:04 2023
    Since we all think that you are a shit posting 'researcher' no one pays attention to you and your drivel.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 26 08:42:48 2023
    You see......

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Aug 26 11:13:39 2023
    " Gil is using unconvincing calls for strict evidence to ignore that Stanton,
    Arnold,
    Dougherty,
    Truly,
    Baker,
    Hosty, and
    Frazier all put Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the assassination...

Bullshit.
    Arnold put Oswald on the first floor. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/arnold-1st-affi.png

Dougherty testified that he didn't see Oswald after 11 am https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/didnt-see-osw-after-11am.gif

Truly was outside the building "during the assassination", as was Frazier. Baker was in the motorcade.
    And Hosty wasn't even in Dealey Plaza.
    None of these witnesses "put" Oswald in the second floor lunchroom, "during the assassination".

You're a liar.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 26 12:29:58 2023
    YOU ARE A LIAR DOYLE.
    YOU SEE???

NO OF COURSE NOT!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Aug 26 14:57:58 2023
    On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 2:13:41 PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Arnold,
    Dougherty,
    Truly,
    Baker,
    Hosty, and
    Bullshit.

Arnold put Oswald on the first floor. https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/arnold-1st-affi.png

This is silly and childish...

The only way to resolve this is to have a fair playing field debate on the Education Forum where the research community honestly contributes its talents to honestly look in to this...

That will never happen because the Education Forum is rotten from the top down...James Gordon is a corrupted crook and the membership intentionally holds back evidence for personal political reasons...

They also let assholes like Gil Jesus back the FBI and their lies against important Conspiracy witnesses and their evidence...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Aug 27 03:25:13 2023
    On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 5:57:59 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Arnold,
    Dougherty,
    Truly,
    Baker,
    Hosty, and
    Bullshit.

The only one silly and childish is you. Not only are you not a researcher, your lack of knowledge of the terminology is obvious.

When a witness "puts" somebody in a location, that means they PHYSICALLY SAW the person there.
    None of the witness you listed PHYSICALLY SAW Oswald in the second floor lunchroom ( as you say ) "during the assassination".
    The only witness to say that she saw Oswald in the second floor lunchroom was Arnold and she told two different stories.

The first story she told to the FBI that she saw Oswald on the FIRST floor while she was standing outside the building. ( CD 5, pg. 41 )
    This account was suppressed and never made it into the 26 volumes.

The second was to reporter Earl Golz that she saw Oswald in the second floor lunchroom as she was leaving the building. ( Dallas Morning News, 9/26/78 )
    That second story came 15 YEARS after it happened.
    Among the bizarre statements she made to Golz was that she never read the statements she made to the FBI.
    That was a lie.
    On March 18, 1964 she wrote out a sworn affidavit and never mentioned that she saw Oswald in the second floor lunchroom.
    She wrote it out and signed it. ( CD 706, pg. 7 )

Faced with the conflicting accounts, she clammed up and never spoke of it again.
    That's what liars do when their lies are exposed.

When a witness tells different stories, it calls into question his/her credibility. And any researcher worth his salt would recognize that.
    IMO, Arnold's allegation that she saw Oswald in the second floor lunchroom was not and is not credible.

Her statement that she saw him on the first floor, however, is credible because it is supported by other facts.
    One of those is that OSWALD ALWAYS ATE HIS LUNCH ON THE FIRST FLOOR. That fact is stated in the testimony of Charles Givens ( 6 H 354 ) and corroborated in the testimony of James Jarman. ( 3 H 200 )
    Another is Capt. Fritz's report that Oswald told him he was eating lunch on the FIRST FLOOR ( CE 2003 / 24 H 265 )
    and corroborated by the Hosty/Bookhout report that said that Oswald claimed he, "ate his lunch on the first floor in the lunchroom". ( Oswald 201 file, Vol. 3., Folder 9A, Part 1, pgs. 100-101 )

You claim the FBI report that Arnold said she saw Oswald on the first floor was a lie, made to hide the fact that Oswald was in the second floor lunchroom.
    But you fail to provide any evidence for that argument and when I asked you why the FBI would prefer Oswald on the FIRST floor instead of the second ( which would support the sighting of Baker and Truly minutes after the shooting ) you can't give me an
    answer.

Your problem is that you don't know the difference between an allegation and actual evidence.

Her account to Golz is called an ALLEGATION because it is not corroborated by any witness or physical evidence.
    Her account of Oswald being on the FIRST floor is EVIDENCE because it IS corroborated.
    You have a bad habit of taking uncorroborated allegations ( like Arnold's ), accepting them as fact, presenting them as evidence, then attacking anyone who disagrees with you.

Another ALLEGATION you like to use is the Wesley Frazier was told by an unknown person that there was a half eaten chesse sandwich and apple in the second floor lunchroom. First you said Frazier saw it, then you said that it was told to Frazier by some
    unknown fellow employee. While I find it hard to believe that Frazier wouldn't know the identity of the fellow employee who told him that, without a source it still remains an allegation, not evidence.

And when presented with evidence to the contrary, like Jack Dougherty's testimony that he never saw Oswald after 11am ( 6 H 378 ), you ignore it and go on your merry way to just repeat that he was "adamant" that Oswald ate lunch in the second floor
    lunchroom, something he could not ( by his own testimony ) have known as fact. You use the same tactics the lone nutters use. If you don't like the truth, ignore it, make up excuses, keep repeating the lie and attack the messenger.

No sir, YOU are the asshole and that's why you were booted out of the EF.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Wed Aug 30 07:54:43 2023
    On Sun, 27 Aug 2023 03:25:13 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus

On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 5:57:59?PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 2:13:41?PM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 10:25:36?AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

" Gil is using unconvincing calls for strict evidence to ignore that
    Stanton,
    Arnold,
    Dougherty,
    Truly,
    Baker,
    Hosty, and
    Bullshit.

Arnold put Oswald on the first floor.

The only one silly and childish is you. Not only are you not a researcher, your lack of knowledge of the terminology is obvious.

When a witness "puts" somebody in a location, that means they PHYSICALLY SAW the person there.
    None of the witness you listed PHYSICALLY SAW Oswald in the second floor lunchroom ( as you say ) "during the assassination".
    The only witness to say that she saw Oswald in the second floor lunchroom was Arnold and she told two different stories.

The first story she told to the FBI that she saw Oswald on the FIRST floor while she was standing outside the building. ( CD 5, pg. 41 )

The second was to reporter Earl Golz that she saw Oswald in the second floor lunchroom as she was leaving the building. ( Dallas Morning News, 9/26/78 )
    That second story came 15 YEARS after it happened.
    Among the bizarre statements she made to Golz was that she never read the statements she made to the FBI.
    That was a lie.
    On March 18, 1964 she wrote out a sworn affidavit and never mentioned that she saw Oswald in the second floor lunchroom.
    She wrote it out and signed it. ( CD 706, pg. 7 )

Faced with the conflicting accounts, she clammed up and never spoke of it again.
    That's what liars do when their lies are exposed.

When a witness tells different stories, it calls into question his/her credibility. And any researcher worth his salt would recognize that.
    IMO, Arnold's allegation that she saw Oswald in the second floor lunchroom was not and is not credible.

Her statement that she saw him on the first floor, however, is credible because it is supported by other facts.
    One of those is that OSWALD ALWAYS ATE HIS LUNCH ON THE FIRST FLOOR. That fact is stated in the testimony of Charles Givens ( 6 H 354 ) and corroborated in the testimony of James Jarman. ( 3 H 200 )
    Another is Capt. Fritz's report that Oswald told him he was eating lunch on the FIRST FLOOR ( CE 2003 / 24 H 265 )
    and corroborated by the Hosty/Bookhout report that said that Oswald claimed he, "ate his lunch on the first floor in the lunchroom". ( Oswald 201 file, Vol. 3., Folder 9A, Part 1, pgs. 100-101 )

You claim the FBI report that Arnold said she saw Oswald on the first floor was a lie, made to hide the fact that Oswald was in the second floor lunchroom.
    But you fail to provide any evidence for that argument and when I asked you why the FBI would prefer Oswald on the FIRST floor instead of the second ( which would support the sighting of Baker and Truly minutes after the shooting ) you can't give me an
    answer.

Your problem is that you don't know the difference between an allegation and actual evidence.

Her account to Golz is called an ALLEGATION because it is not corroborated by any witness or physical evidence.
    Her account of Oswald being on the FIRST floor is EVIDENCE because it IS corroborated.
    You have a bad habit of taking uncorroborated allegations ( like Arnold's ), accepting them as fact, presenting them as evidence, then attacking anyone who disagrees with you.

Another ALLEGATION you like to use is the Wesley Frazier was told by an unknown person that there was a half eaten chesse sandwich and apple in the second floor lunchroom. First you said Frazier saw it, then you said that it was told to Frazier by some
    unknown fellow employee. While I find it hard to believe that Frazier wouldn't know the identity of the fellow employee who told him that, without a source it still remains an allegation, not evidence.

And when presented with evidence to the contrary, like Jack Dougherty's testimony that he never saw Oswald after 11am ( 6 H 378 ), you ignore it and go on your merry way to just repeat that he was "adamant" that Oswald ate lunch in the second floor
    lunchroom, something he could not ( by his own testimony ) have known as fact. You use the same tactics the lone nutters use. If you don't like the truth, ignore it, make up excuses, keep repeating the lie and attack the messenger.

No sir, YOU are the asshole and that's why you were booted out of the EF.

Gil busy spanking believers again!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Thu Aug 31 09:31:14 2023
    On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 6:25:15 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 5:57:59 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

That's a lie and your source for it is the FBI...

Gil, you are dishonest because you try to seize the narrative by wording the conversation from your own perspective...But you are using false logic and wording to avoid answering what I wrote...You cannot get around the fact that Arnold's March 1964 FBI
    statement, that she was allowed to proof-read, possesses "12:25" as the time given by Arnold...You are dishonest because you are trying to force your version over and over but you are doing so only to avoid honestly answering what I am writing...You can'
    t get past that "12:25" written in stone in Arnold's 1964 FBI statement...It proves that Arnold's claim that she told FBI 12:25 in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room is true and that FBI altered her statement...

Look Gil...Carolyn Arnold was a real witness who was there at the time and told Golz what she really witnessed...You are dishonestly avoiding admitting that I have produced a corroborating witness in Sarah Stanton who heard Oswald say he was going back
    in to the Break Room Arnold saw him in...When I produced the source you demanded for that witnessing you ignored it...It is YOU who is the asshole who comes along decades later and tells important conspiracy witness Carolyn Arnold what she saw...And you
    do it in order to satisfy the research clique over on the Education Forum and its credulous support of Greg Parker's dogshit Prayer Man theory...

Ben is a nut if he thinks I am a "believer" (which I assume is a reference to Warren Commission believer)...

I was banned from the Education Forum because I single-handedly refuted the Prayer Man theory against reckless researchers who stupidly assumed their self-entitlement instead of practicing intelligent analysis...The people who banned me were not beneath
    cowardly banning as a response to being disproven...I was banned for what they were guilty of...You're not seriously asserting that contributions thief James Gordon is credible?...I thought stealing funds was a crime?...Maybe the London Police should be
    notified?...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 31 18:36:50 2023
    SHUT UP DOYLE
    YOU BORE EVERYONE WITH YOUR LIES HERE AND AT MACRAE'S
    HOW LONG BEFORE HE SHOWS YOU THE DOOR AGAIN???

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 30 08:57:37 2023
    DOYLE JUST FUCK OFF YOU MORONIC CUNT!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05