• Larry Hancock Endorses ROKC's Odisio

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 17 15:16:38 2023
    Larry Hancock wrote:

" On our concern here, my current belief is that progress on the JFK assassination lies in new collections including forcing out films and photos and other material held privately, not just in document release and that that could only be accomplished by
    NARA accepting its role and restarting the aggressive collections as the ARRB did... "

I assure you that Larry's call to release "films and photos" is a shout-out to ROKC's Roger Odisio and his attempt to sabotage the Documents Release by combining it with a request to obtain the Prayer Man films...

This is evidence that the JFK internet is a shambolic incestuous clique that operates outside of academic research and evidence and simply goes by whatever wind direction the favorite posters on the Education Forum prefer...

It is outrageous that any research community daring to describe itself at the level the present JFK research community does would ignore such important research as my own in order to support the credulous input of the notorious ROKC website and its
    demented overseers...Mr Hancock is giving good reference to some of the most ridiculous persons in the entire JFK research world and in turn is OK-ing the ignoring of my research and proof...It is outrageous that the research community would be run this
    way and that some of its most prominent members would lower themselves to that level... 

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 17 15:39:36 2023
    On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 6:27:58 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 6:16:40 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Larry Hancock wrote:

" On our concern here, my current belief is that progress on the JFK assassination lies in new collections including forcing out films and photos and other material held privately, not just in document release and that that could only be accomplished
    by NARA accepting its role and restarting the aggressive collections as the ARRB did... "

I assure you that Larry's call to release "films and photos" is a shout-out to ROKC's Roger Odisio and his attempt to sabotage the Documents Release by combining it with a request to obtain the Prayer Man films...

This is evidence that the JFK internet is a shambolic incestuous clique that operates outside of academic research and evidence and simply goes by whatever wind direction the favorite posters on the Education Forum prefer...

It is outrageous that any research community daring to describe itself at the level the present JFK research community does would ignore such important research as my own in order to support the credulous input of the notorious ROKC website and its
    demented overseers...Mr Hancock is giving good reference to some of the most ridiculous persons in the entire JFK research world and in turn is OK-ing the ignoring of my research and proof...It is outrageous that the research community would be run this
    way and that some of its most prominent members would lower themselves to that level...
    If you've seen JFK & Lee Harvey Oswald singing Y.M.C.A., then you know that any "new" footage cannot be trusted. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akUEUGSjfmk

Also notable, perhaps, is Hancock's interest in UFO's: "Jim, as far as my thoughts go - obviously I think UFOs are a serious national security issue, if not I would not have written a book with that title."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Jul 17 15:27:56 2023
    Larry Hancock wrote:

" On our concern here, my current belief is that progress on the JFK assassination lies in new collections including forcing out films and photos and other material held privately, not just in document release and that that could only be accomplished
    by NARA accepting its role and restarting the aggressive collections as the ARRB did... "

If you've seen JFK & Lee Harvey Oswald singing Y.M.C.A., then you know that any "new" footage cannot be trusted. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akUEUGSjfmk

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From joe darcy@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Jul 17 20:38:18 2023
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 8:16:40 AM UTC+10, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Larry Hancock wrote:

Thanks for sharing! I missed seeing this when it was posted. Latty is one of the good guys.

Ues! and we should all thank him for his support on this important iissue.

Incestuous?

It is outrageous that any research community daring to describe itself at the level the present JFK research community does

Whoa there tiger! I read all the forums (when I get the chance) and from what I can see, no one bothers describing this community, unless they are about to launch into a tirade against it. Your favorite whipping boy, Parker, seems to do this ona regular
    basis.

would ignore such important research as my own in order to support the credulous input of the notorious ROKC website and its demented overseers...Mr Hancock is giving good reference to some of the most ridiculous persons in the entire JFK research world
    and in turn is OK-ing the ignoring of my research and proof...It is outrageous that the research community would be run this way and that some of its most prominent members would lower themselves to that level...

Demented?

So you're saying that Mr. Hancock gives good "reference" because he is demented and in an incestuous relationship?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 18 05:10:52 2023

Hancock is endorsing Roger Odisio in that reference where calls for films to be accessed...

And in doing so he is recognizing the ignoring of my research that proved Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton - which is the equivalent of endorsing censorship and trolls...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Tue Jul 18 05:35:45 2023
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 8:19:39 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 8:10:53 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

So now everyone who calls for the films to be released are against you too ? SMH

That's just stupid and ignores the point I'm making...

Larry is ignoring my correct research that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton and he is doing it in obeyance to Gordon's censorship of me and my research...

You're well aware of this Gil...You're just a shitty little troll who is intentionally not giving me my point for trolling purposes...

Therefore Larry and yourself and the Education Forum are not answering how the community will suffer when it endorses bogus Greg Parker theories that then get disproven and are used to say the research community and its requests shouldn't be taken
    seriously...

What you are idiotically saying is the current research community has the right to ignore correct evidence and bother officials over already-disproven claims...Claims that once disproven will be used to discredit JFK research...

Jim DiEugenio is a big brave man stepping up in that thread and admitting that he already told me he thought Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald...Talk about pathetic dishonesty...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Jul 18 05:50:32 2023
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 1:35:46 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:

So now everyone who calls for the films to be released are against you too ?
    SMH

Larry is ignoring my correct research that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton and he is doing it in obeyance to Gordon's censorship of me and my research...

You're well aware of this Gil...You're just a shitty little troll who is intentionally not giving me my point for trolling purposes...

Therefore Larry and yourself and the Education Forum are not answering how the community will suffer when it endorses bogus Greg Parker theories that then get disproven and are used to say the research community and its requests shouldn't be taken
    seriously...

What you are idiotically saying is the current research community has the right to ignore correct evidence and bother officials over already-disproven claims...Claims that once disproven will be used to discredit JFK research...

Jim DiEugenio is a big brave man stepping up in that thread and admitting that he already told me he thought Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald...Talk about pathetic dishonesty...

DOYLE YOU BOOBY ASSHOLE YOUR WORK IS GARBAGE.
    YOU ARE UNSKILLED
    YOU ARE A TROLL CUNT
    YOU ARE A DUMB IDIOT

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Jul 18 05:19:38 2023
    Hancock is endorsing Roger Odisio in that reference where calls for films to be accessed...

And in doing so he is recognizing the ignoring of my research that proved Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton - which is the equivalent of endorsing censorship and trolls...

So now everyone who calls for the films to be released are against you too ? SMH

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Wed Aug 2 14:35:01 2023
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 1:50:34 PM UTC+1, robert johnson wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 1:35:46 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:

So now everyone who calls for the films to be released are against you too ?
    SMH

seriously...

YOU ARE UNSKILLED
    YOU ARE A TROLL CUNT
    YOU ARE A DUMB IDIOT

YOU ARE UNSKILLED
    YOU ARE A TROLL CUNT
    YOU ARE A DUMB IDIOT

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05