• Leslie Sharp

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 15 14:48:32 2023
    Leslie Sharp has an annoying inability to coherently express the point she's trying to make with her evidence...She might be a good researcher but you would never know it from what she posts...She's failing her own research by being unable to coherently
    explain in writing what her evidence proves...She has a scatter-brained style where she puts out parts of research in raw form but fails to explain what exactly that research is proving or what it shows...I assume she's a typical woman and thinks that
    because she knows what she's trying to say everyone else does too so she can just post in short-cut fragments...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Jul 15 15:23:24 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 5:48:33 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Leslie Sharp has an annoying inability to coherently express the point she's trying to make with her evidence...She might be a good researcher but you would never know it from what she posts...She's failing her own research by being unable to
    coherently explain in writing what her evidence proves...She has a scatter-brained style where she puts out parts of research in raw form but fails to explain what exactly that research is proving or what it shows...I assume she's a typical woman and
    thinks that because she knows what she's trying to say everyone else does too so she can just post in short-cut fragments...

Bit sexist, Brian. But in reality all conspiracy folk do this, these issues are resolved in their own minds so they think they are a given that is universally known and accepted.

But I was so bored that I looked up Leslie Sharp, and was rewarded with a "you can`t make this shit up" moment.

"Leslie Sharp

Leslie Sharp is a freelance researcher and writer working from Santa Fe and Dallas. Born in the Texas Panhandle, she has lived in fifteen cities across the US and the Republic of Ireland in pursuit of a marketing career in luxury hotels and resorts that
    provide her a unique vantage point from which to observe the Military-Industrial Complex. In the mid-90s she paused to take stock and determined that she would help unriddle the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, a commitment fulfilled in Hank
    Albarelli’s Coup in Dallas."

https://www.jfkhistorical.com/blog

"...luxury hotels and resorts that provide her a unique vantage point from which to observe the Military-Industrial Complex."

"Waiter, there`s a spy in my drink."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Bud on Sat Jul 15 22:37:53 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:23:25 PM UTC+1, Bud wrote:
    Leslie Sharp has an annoying inability to coherently express the point she's trying to make with her evidence...She might be a good researcher but you would never know it from what she posts...She's failing her own research by being unable to
    coherently explain in writing what her evidence proves...She has a scatter-brained style where she puts out parts of research in raw form but fails to explain what exactly that research is proving or what it shows...I assume she's a typical woman and
    thinks that because she knows what she's trying to say everyone else does too so she can just post in short-cut fragments...
    Bit sexist, Brian. But in reality all conspiracy folk do this, these issues are resolved in their own minds so they think they are a given that is universally known and accepted.

But I was so bored that I looked up Leslie Sharp, and was rewarded with a "you can`t make this shit up" moment.

"Leslie Sharp

Leslie Sharp is a freelance researcher and writer working from Santa Fe and Dallas. Born in the Texas Panhandle, she has lived in fifteen cities across the US and the Republic of Ireland in pursuit of a marketing career in luxury hotels and resorts
    that provide her a unique vantage point from which to observe the Military-Industrial Complex. In the mid-90s she paused to take stock and determined that she would help unriddle the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, a commitment fulfilled in
    Hank Albarelli’s Coup in Dallas."

"...luxury hotels and resorts that provide her a unique vantage point from which to observe the Military-Industrial Complex."

Doyle, you think she has an annoying ability.....
    YOU EVER LOOKED IN THE MIRROR AND REPHRASED THE SHYTE YOU DUMP ON THE NET ON AN ALMOST DAILY BASIS?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Jul 16 02:21:19 2023

Why is every one of your posts an attack on another person ?

You post:
    No citations
    No documents
    No testimony
    No exhibits
    No witness videos
    You claim to have done your own research, but have no proof of it.

What you DO post are comments, speculation, opinion and insults.
    A person can gain NO KNOWLEDGE from your posts.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Jul 16 08:27:36 2023
    On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 5:21:21 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

You post:
    No citations
    No documents
    No testimony
    No exhibits
    No witness videos

This is what the clique does when they can't answer your points...They go after you with false accusations of research methodology failure and accuse you of what they are guilty of...It pays when you have a dirty moderator like Gordon because then it
    appears like you are guilty of what they are accusing you of and were therefore moderated appropriately...All that is really happening here is Gil has found a cut & paste excuse he can post every time he's unable to answer my responses and he can use it
    to aggressively blame me for his obvious failure to respond to the better evidence...

You can go back to the original Education Forum thread in 2016 and see that the usual alpha wolves attacked my attempt to simply do Peer Review on Davidson's enhancement that clearly showed Sarah Stanton looking back at you from Prayer Man's face...The
    clique that Gil exploits is a group that is capable of taking the image of Sarah Stanton's face, clearly visible on Prayer Man, and turning it in to the presenter of that condemning evidence being a "Shit-Poster who was given chance after chance to stop
    his antics"...You can go to that still-existing original 2016 thread and see Gordon coming in and doing moderator service for the Prayer Man supporters by changing the subject to my methodology and failure to present the best images etc...What was
    happening is the Prayer Man crooks knew they had a favoring moderator so they PM'ed him false complaints about my methodology in order to draw the thread away from actual discussion of the evidence...Gordon dutifully acted upon their complaints and the
    topic suddenly switched to me and my not being fit for the forum because I refused to follow evidence procedures when instructed...I was being threatened with termination of site membership by people who were guilty of what they were accusing me of...In
    the 7 years since, I have never seen any Education Forum moderator ride a member's back on every point in every post like Gordon did to me...Yet, somehow this translates in to "Why do you attack people in every post?" being asked by an insincere person
    whose real motive is avoiding the real question of "Why did the Education Forum membership ignore good evidence?"...By means of a dirty moderator with a clear bias towards the Prayer Man theory and the posters who supported it, the original issue of the
    legitimacy of Davidson was dodged and the presenter was permanently banned...7 years later no credible Peer Review has ever been done of Davidson by the people who ban because they allegedly demand Peer Review...Gordon banned me because he knew the 95%
    board majority I had out-argued would never protest the silencing of the guy who disproved them...He's an English crook...

What Gil is doing above is dog-whistling to the clique that somehow I am not fit to post amongst the research community due to lack of skill...Gil knows exactly what he is doing and the reason he's doing it at this moment is because he is aware he has
    badly failed to answer my evidence and arguments...Gordon and the Prayer Man people did the same thing in the original 2016 thread...They hijacked the thread and falsely accused me of failing research rigor...Like Gil, they did that because they were
    trying to avoid admitting that they had badly failed to answer the Davidson enhancement and my height argument...I mean talk about the balls of saying that to the guy who single-handedly refuted the Prayer Man theory and also discovered the most
    important research discovery in 45 years...Wolves like to hunt in packs but they also like to kill...And that is what Gil is doing here...He's viciously going for the personal attack kill by falsely portraying me as failing to practice required research
    standards...It worked with that scumbag Gordon so it should work this time too...But, if you noticed, I challenged Gil to pick any of my claims and show where they did not originate from the known evidence...Instead of doing that Gil repeated his Mickey
    Mouse form answer whose design is obviously to shift the focus to me instead of answering my evidence...The corrupted community (clique) is accusing me of what they are guilty of and they are trying to use it to justify pathetic censorship and exclusion..
    .And, so, Gil once again avoids answering why he is quoting the FBI's lies against the main Conspiracy witness Carolyn Arnold...

If I were allowed to post on the Education Forum by the criminals who censored me I would point-out that any obtaining of the original Wiegman Film would show that once Davidson's digital enhancement process were applied to it that Sarah Stanton's face,
    as seen in Davidson, would be exactly reproduced from it...The identical repeating of Davidson's enhancement from the original Wiegman Film would prove on a scientific basis that Stanton's face was a real and existing thing on the original Wiegman
    celluloid and that Davidson's method was legitimate and had passed scientific Peer Review...Gil isn't too bright so I think that he won't get this even when explained...However there are people on the Education Forum who are smart enough to understand
    why this is conclusive proof...In the years that I have been posting this it has been universally ignored and I have never seen it posted or discussed on any of the forums the Prayer Man hijackers control...So while the ignoramus and incompetent James
    Gordon is going around bragging how he banned me from his board for allegedly failing to practice the best research practices, it is actually himself who keeps this best evidence from his board and violates what he accuses me of...The true record shows
    who the real attackers are and why...All I am guilty of is trying to present the correct Prayer Man evidence...Although they lie and say they practice strict rigor, any intelligent person can see the clique operates by who they like and who they don't
    like...The division clearly goes accordingly...Anyone who takes away a skilled researcher's right to participate amongst his peers because he presented correct evidence is a monster...I'm not the one who should be answering the questions here...An entire
    research community is remaining unaccountably silent in front of important correct evidence...

I have every right to criticize Leslie Sharp's style...I think she is undermining her own case by failing to articulate it clearly...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Jul 17 00:31:36 2023
    On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 4:27:38 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 5:21:21 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

You post:
    No citations
    No documents
    No testimony
    No exhibits
    No witness videos

This is what the clique does when they can't answer your points...They go after you with false accusations of research methodology failure and accuse you of what they are guilty of...It pays when you have a dirty moderator like Gordon because then it
    appears like you are guilty of what they are accusing you of and were therefore moderated appropriately...All that is really happening here is Gil has found a cut & paste excuse he can post every time he's unable to answer my responses and he can use it
    to aggressively blame me for his obvious failure to respond to the better evidence...

You can go back to the original Education Forum thread in 2016 and see that the usual alpha wolves attacked my attempt to simply do Peer Review on Davidson's enhancement that clearly showed Sarah Stanton looking back at you from Prayer Man's face...The
    clique that Gil exploits is a group that is capable of taking the image of Sarah Stanton's face, clearly visible on Prayer Man, and turning it in to the presenter of that condemning evidence being a "Shit-Poster who was given chance after chance to stop
    his antics"...You can go to that still-existing original 2016 thread and see Gordon coming in and doing moderator service for the Prayer Man supporters by changing the subject to my methodology and failure to present the best images etc...What was
    happening is the Prayer Man crooks knew they had a favoring moderator so they PM'ed him false complaints about my methodology in order to draw the thread away from actual discussion of the evidence...Gordon dutifully acted upon their complaints and the
    topic suddenly switched to me and my not being fit for the forum because I refused to follow evidence procedures when instructed...I was being threatened with termination of site membership by people who were guilty of what they were accusing me of...In
    the 7 years since, I have never seen any Education Forum moderator ride a member's back on every point in every post like Gordon did to me...Yet, somehow this translates in to "Why do you attack people in every post?" being asked by an insincere person
    whose real motive is avoiding the real question of "Why did the Education Forum membership ignore good evidence?"...By means of a dirty moderator with a clear bias towards the Prayer Man theory and the posters who supported it, the original issue of the
    legitimacy of Davidson was dodged and the presenter was permanently banned...7 years later no credible Peer Review has ever been done of Davidson by the people who ban because they allegedly demand Peer Review...Gordon banned me because he knew the 95%
    board majority I had out-argued would never protest the silencing of the guy who disproved them...He's an English crook...

What Gil is doing above is dog-whistling to the clique that somehow I am not fit to post amongst the research community due to lack of skill...Gil knows exactly what he is doing and the reason he's doing it at this moment is because he is aware he has
    badly failed to answer my evidence and arguments...Gordon and the Prayer Man people did the same thing in the original 2016 thread...They hijacked the thread and falsely accused me of failing research rigor...Like Gil, they did that because they were
    trying to avoid admitting that they had badly failed to answer the Davidson enhancement and my height argument...I mean talk about the balls of saying that to the guy who single-handedly refuted the Prayer Man theory and also discovered the most
    important research discovery in 45 years...Wolves like to hunt in packs but they also like to kill...And that is what Gil is doing here...He's viciously going for the personal attack kill by falsely portraying me as failing to practice required research
    standards...It worked with that scumbag Gordon so it should work this time too...But, if you noticed, I challenged Gil to pick any of my claims and show where they did not originate from the known evidence...Instead of doing that Gil repeated his Mickey
    Mouse form answer whose design is obviously to shift the focus to me instead of answering my evidence...The corrupted community (clique) is accusing me of what they are guilty of and they are trying to use it to justify pathetic censorship and exclusion..
    .And, so, Gil once again avoids answering why he is quoting the FBI's lies against the main Conspiracy witness Carolyn Arnold...

If I were allowed to post on the Education Forum by the criminals who censored me I would point-out that any obtaining of the original Wiegman Film would show that once Davidson's digital enhancement process were applied to it that Sarah Stanton's face,
    as seen in Davidson, would be exactly reproduced from it...The identical repeating of Davidson's enhancement from the original Wiegman Film would prove on a scientific basis that Stanton's face was a real and existing thing on the original Wiegman
    celluloid and that Davidson's method was legitimate and had passed scientific Peer Review...Gil isn't too bright so I think that he won't get this even when explained...However there are people on the Education Forum who are smart enough to understand
    why this is conclusive proof...In the years that I have been posting this it has been universally ignored and I have never seen it posted or discussed on any of the forums the Prayer Man hijackers control...So while the ignoramus and incompetent James
    Gordon is going around bragging how he banned me from his board for allegedly failing to practice the best research practices, it is actually himself who keeps this best evidence from his board and violates what he accuses me of...The true record shows
    who the real attackers are and why...All I am guilty of is trying to present the correct Prayer Man evidence...Although they lie and say they practice strict rigor, any intelligent person can see the clique operates by who they like and who they don't
    like...The division clearly goes accordingly...Anyone who takes away a skilled researcher's right to participate amongst his peers because he presented correct evidence is a monster...I'm not the one who should be answering the questions here...An entire
    research community is remaining unaccountably silent in front of important correct evidence...

I have every right to criticize Leslie Sharp's style...I think she is undermining her own case by failing to articulate it clearly...

YOU NEVER ANSWER ANY POSTS YOU DELUSIONAL CUNT!

YOU ARE A COWARD

YOU ARE A TROLL

YOU ARE SMALL COCKED

YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE

YOU ARE AN IDIOT WHO NEEDS TO BE SENT TO A PADDED CELL.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Greg Parker@21:1/5 to Bud on Mon Jul 17 21:03:43 2023
    On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 8:23:25 AM UTC+10, Bud wrote:

"Leslie Sharp

Leslie Sharp is a freelance researcher and writer working from Santa Fe and Dallas. Born in the Texas Panhandle, she has lived in fifteen cities across the US and the Republic of Ireland in pursuit of a marketing career in luxury hotels and resorts
    that provide her a unique vantage point from which to observe the Military-Industrial Complex. In the mid-90s she paused to take stock and determined that she would help unriddle the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, a commitment fulfilled in
    Hank Albarelli’s Coup in Dallas."

That line-up sounds like the only group who could credibly lay cl;aim to be doing greater conspiracing work than Brian. Sure hope he doesn't get wind of it. Who knows what he might do considering anyone can own and carry a bazooka in Texas?

Please don't let on that this entire group will all be at Doubletree Inn on Market St. Dallas, between November 17 and 20 this year. If he finds out and tragedy ensues, be it on your head, Mister!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Greg Parker on Tue Jul 18 10:27:12 2023
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 12:03:45 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

Unlike the A-List line-up at ROKC...

The Skorzeny theory may have some merit put only in the context of CIA going out and getting plausible accomplices involved like Israel for instance...With CIA still being the Sponsor and in control...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Jul 18 10:34:06 2023
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 6:27:14 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Unlike the A-List line-up at ROKC...

The Skorzeny theory may have some merit put only in the context of CIA going out and getting plausible accomplices involved like Israel for instance...With CIA still being the Sponsor and in control...

of course it has merit, just like you playing Nazi Bingo with your dad in your dreams!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to gjjmail1202@gmail.com on Wed Jul 19 07:03:38 2023
    On Sun, 16 Jul 2023 02:21:19 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
    <gjjmail1202@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 5:48:33?PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

You post:
    No citations
    No documents
    No testimony
    No exhibits
    No witness videos

Amusingly, this is true for EVERY believer in this forum.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Jul 23 16:48:30 2023
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 1:27:14 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Kamp wrote about Sharp:

" She still does NOT get it.
    Even when it is spelled out for her! "

That's because Leslie knows that Oswald being on the front steps doesn't make sense according to common sense and the known control of Oswald in the months prior...Sharp knows it is bullshit...And she knows the Prayer Man cult's explanations are also
    make-it-up-as-they-go-along bullshit...

The Prayer Man people make up the weak excuse that Oswald was free to roam in order to keep him from being suspicious but it is obvious to anyone with intelligence and common sense that the Prayer Man people are just making that up in order to get around
    the obvious...They say that the conspiracy was not set in stone and originally intended to involve other conspirators in order to frame the Russians and Cubans...But the Prayer Man people ignore that I have uncovered evidence of Mrs Reid clearing the 2nd
    Floor Lunch Room for Oswald as well as Sarah Stanton hearing Oswald say he intended to go back in to the 2nd Floor Break Room...

You can't be credible if you ignore evidence...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Aug 2 14:31:04 2023
    On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 12:48:32 AM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 1:27:14 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Kamp wrote about Sharp:

" She still does NOT get it.
    Even when it is spelled out for her! "

That's because Leslie knows that Oswald being on the front steps doesn't make sense according to common sense and the known control of Oswald in the months prior...Sharp knows it is bullshit...And she knows the Prayer Man cult's explanations are also
    make-it-up-as-they-go-along bullshit...

The Prayer Man people make up the weak excuse that Oswald was free to roam in order to keep him from being suspicious but it is obvious to anyone with intelligence and common sense that the Prayer Man people are just making that up in order to get
    around the obvious...They say that the conspiracy was not set in stone and originally intended to involve other conspirators in order to frame the Russians and Cubans...But the Prayer Man people ignore that I have uncovered evidence of Mrs Reid clearing
    the 2nd Floor Lunch Room for Oswald as well as Sarah Stanton hearing Oswald say he intended to go back in to the 2nd Floor Break Room...

You can't be credible if you ignore evidence...

If you stopped ignoring all the other evidence perhaps you'd learn a thing or two you dunce.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05