• Why Mark Knight Should Never Be Allowed To Be A Moderator

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 15 09:28:19 2023
    Knight wrote:

" I'm agnostic as to whether there's any "there" there in the Harvey and Lee story. Here's why.

I was born and grew up in a county in southern Indiana. I married a girl from the next county to the east, and we lived most of our married life in the second county to the east of my home county. A few years into our marriage, my wife was a patient in
    the local hospital. When I was getting her registered, the registrar asked me if I'd ever been a patient in the same hospital. I had not, and when I inquired why she was asking, I discovered that there was ANOTHER Mark Knight, down to the same middle
    initial, who had a substantial outstanding bill. Only after giving her my Social Security number did I establish in her mind that I was a different Mark Knight.

So I started asking questions. I discovered there was another Mark Knight, same middle initial, who had graduated high school the same year I had graduated, but in the county in which I was then living. We had grown up 25 miles apart, we weren't related
    as far as I'd been able to determine to date, and neither of us has ever met the other. But his credit problems came up every time I applied for credit, and I've had to dispute numerous items on my credit report over the years.

So as far as Harvey and Lee go, perhaps there's nothing nefarious involved. Maybe there are just a lot of coincidences such as what I discovered with my own "namesake" in southern Indiana. To this point, I remain unconvinced that the Harvey and Lee case
    involves a great depth of subterfuge. "

Any person who is qualified to post on the Education Forum as a JFK Assassination researcher would understand what is wrong with the above statement and why Mark Knight should not be allowed to be an Education Forum moderator...Remember, the Education
    Forum is a website that goes out of its way to host Lone Nutters in some kind of dubious attempt at free speech...So right at the start it is a wheel-spinning forum where, no matter how strong a case of conspiracy evidence you present, the format of the
    forum is going to allow the deniers to ignore it and argue against it by structure...It is this kind of bogus format that generates moderators like Mark Knight and James Gordon...Why Mark Knight is a moderator or what qualifies him is unknown, but that
    doesn't stop him from having final word without review or making self-exposing comments like the one above...To think that the brilliant, near-genius work of John Armstrong could be reduced to the moronic analogy Knight produces is an insult to the
    intelligence of any credible researcher...Armstrong's work on Captain Westbrook alone cracks the assassination...My brilliant work being reduced to "a shit-poster who doesn't work well with people" while ignoring my substantial, historical gains in JFK
    research is also proof of Knight's lack of qualification and bias in favor of Gordon...

The fraud Jim DiEugenio also uses the exact same "I'm an agnostic" cop-out when asked to put some skin in the game on Harvey & Lee...

It's time for a moderation shake-up in the research community...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 3 07:40:57 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 12:28:20 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Mark Knight wrote:

" Ben,

You raise some very valid points here. Does anyone remember the Torbitt Document? "

Remember, Knight is writing this while the evidence that Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man is being ignored by means of censorship...It's just that the right favorite members allow the correct Prayer Man evidence to be ignored and the faulty evidence to be
    promoted because their favorite insiders prefer it...

Does anyone remember the Prayer Man theory?...

Knight accounts for his wrongdoing and mis-moderation by calling the victim a "Shit-Poster who doesn't play nice with others" and ignoring the whole issue so he can continue to kiss Gordon's ass and define it as moderation...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lone Gunman@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 4 05:14:48 2023
    TRANSLATION

BRIAN DOYLE SHOULD NOT BE A MEMBER ANYWHERE DUE TO HIS STUPID POSTS AND OBNOXIOUS TROLLING.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Lone Gunman on Fri Aug 4 07:44:37 2023
    On Friday, August 4, 2023 at 8:14:50 AM UTC-4, Lone Gunman wrote:

TRANSLATION

BRIAN DOYLE SHOULD NOT BE A MEMBER ANYWHERE DUE TO HIS STUPID POSTS AND OBNOXIOUS TROLLING.

Mark Knight admitted that he did not know what my banning was based on but he would enforce it anyway because I was a "Shit-Poster" who "Did not play nice with others"...Besides breaking his own politeness rules in that false accusation Knight was
    showing that the Education Forum moderators do not base their decisions on fair and intelligent site rules...Knight was acting according to the true standard that the Education Forum functions by - that is, a popularity club separate from academic
    evaluation of evidence...

Since I was the only person posting the correct evidence that Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton it turns out that it is actually Knight and the cowardly membership who are the "Shit-Posters" who "Don't play nice with others"...It isn't difficult to figure-out
    Knight and Beckett are suck-ups and yes-men to Gordon who they will never disagree with or challenge any of his rottenly backwards and unfair rulings...On a credible research Forum these matters are decided by an objective standard of evidence and whose
    evidence is correct...The Education Forum is run by a group of organized bullies who shut you off with the rubbish you see posted against me and do so in order to avoid getting to the evidence that proves me correct...

When I asked Knight what his opinion was on me being persecuted and removed from the research community when my evidence was correct and solved the issue he ignored it...The way to determine things like this is to imagine the censoring and banning
    moderator without his moderator button...All Knight, Beckett, and Gordon are are ordinary site members with moderator avatars...Peer Review requires that a research community be overseen and judged by persons equal or better than those being moderated...
    You don't have that on the Education Forum and the website is clearly being ruled falsely with the suggestion of strict academic oversight when all it really is is the asshole Gordon carrying out his personal revenge against posters that call him out on
    his incompetence and lack of qualification to oversee high level research...Gordon and Knight abuse their power and use false accusations of site rules violations in order to deny good research and blame the victim...It is pretty clear that all Gordon
    and Knight are doing is enforcing a favorites network without any accountability for the good research they disallowed and its effect on overall Kennedy Conspiracy research...For how many decades have we seen Jim DiEugenio write lengthy articles opining
    institutional abuse and denial of fact in the mainstream media while he turns around and does the exact same thing to myself in order to use the corrupted Education Forum moderation to get rid of people who can disprove him...Knight is getting away with
    not answering how he justifies my hard-fought correct evidence being ignored on his forum...Knight and Gordon are directly responsible for some fairly important evidence never being known and they refuse to answer for it and hide behind those who insist
    on wrong evidence...That is NOT Peer Review...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05