• LNs and CTs Agree: Oswald is Historically GUILTY of Killing JFK

From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 15 08:01:55 2023
    Gil Jesus agrees with this. So does Ben Holmes, the Toilet, Gentleman Don Willis, David Healy (from Dealey), Brian Doyle, David Drummond a/k/a Boris the Truther, Greg "I'm not a conspiracist but I think a conspiracy killed JFK" Parker, and others.

We all acknowledge that Lee Oswald never had his day in court and never directly confessed to killing JFK or JDT, but he is guilty of the murders through multiple investigations and through the verdict of our nation's official history.

The reason CTs post here is because they DISAGREE with the verdict of history and they use this board and their own websites, YouTube channels, etc. as an outlet to express their disagreement with the verdict of history, which they feel was rendered
    through crooked investigations. In the opinion of CTs, the official history is thus WRONG. They want to CHANGE the official history. They want to REOPEN the case and look at the OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS again in the hopes of CHANGING the official history.

Isn't it nice that we all agree on something?

We all agree Lee Harvey Oswald is guilty in the eyes of history of killing JFK and JDT. Some agree with the official history, some do not, but we all can agree that history has pronounced Oswald guilty of these crimes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sat Jul 15 08:39:33 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:01:57 AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    Gil Jesus agrees with this. So does Ben Holmes, the Toilet, Gentleman Don Willis, David Healy (from Dealey), Brian Doyle, David Drummond a/k/a Boris the Truther, Greg "I'm not a conspiracist but I think a conspiracy killed JFK" Parker, and others.

We all acknowledge that Lee Oswald never had his day in court and never directly confessed to killing JFK or JDT, but he is guilty of the murders through multiple investigations and through the verdict of our nation's official history.

The reason CTs post here is because they DISAGREE with the verdict of history and they use this board and their own websites, YouTube channels, etc. as an outlet to express their disagreement with the verdict of history, which they feel was rendered
    through crooked investigations. In the opinion of CTs, the official history is thus WRONG. They want to CHANGE the official history. They want to REOPEN the case and look at the OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS again in the hopes of CHANGING the official history.

We all agree Lee Harvey Oswald is guilty in the eyes of history of killing JFK and JDT. Some agree with the official history, some do not, but we all can agree that history has pronounced Oswald guilty of these crimes.

The trick being employed by Chuckie is pretending that "History" really is something other than what the rulers declare to be true. The winners write the history, and JFK's murderers won and wrote the history, or paid the people who wrote the history,
    which exonerates themselves. Historians know that they must toe the line if they want the paycheck. Executives who control high-capitalization organizations know they need to toe the line to keep the money coming. Nobody with privilege wants to risk
    losing his privilege. History is just what the powers that be want it to be.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sat Jul 15 08:47:14 2023

Since they have chosen to throw out all of the evidence for one reason or another, one has to
    wonder what a new investigation would have to work with.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 15 08:48:31 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:39:35 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

The trick being employed by Chuckie is pretending that "History" really is something other than what the rulers declare to be true. The winners write the history, and JFK's murderers won and wrote the history, or paid the people who wrote the history,
    which exonerates themselves. Historians know that they must toe the line if they want the paycheck. Executives who control high-capitalization organizations know they need to toe the line to keep the money coming. Nobody with privilege wants to risk

Since you can't even tell us who these murderers were, how do you know they won and wrote
    the history to their liking?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Jul 15 08:51:00 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:48:32 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:

The reason CTs post here is because they DISAGREE with the verdict of history and they use this board and their own websites, YouTube channels, etc. as an outlet to express their disagreement with the verdict of history, which they feel was
    rendered through crooked investigations. In the opinion of CTs, the official history is thus WRONG. They want to CHANGE the official history. They want to REOPEN the case and look at the OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS again in the hopes of CHANGING the official
    history.

Since you can't even tell us who these murderers were, how do you know they won and wrote

Since you don't give a fuck, why do you want me to tell you?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sat Jul 15 08:53:29 2023

I do not agree because there's no such thing as being "historically guilty". History does not convict people. Judges and juries do.
    This is a phrase Chucky the Clown made up because he can't deal with the evidence that casts doubt on Oswald's guilt.
    This is his safe place. "He gulty because history says he is".
    Bullshit.
    History said these 19 people convicted by Dallas DA Henry Wade were guilty too,
    but their convictions were overturned on DNA evidence.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna25917791

Chucky's a fucking idiot.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 15 08:59:39 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:51:02 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Corbett is addicted to this newsgroup.
    He can't NOT respond to a post. He HAS to respond. He has no choice.
    This is his only outlet for socialization. He has no life.
    When one of us doesn't post for a few days, like an addict dying for a fix, he has to post about it.
    And he's not the only one.
    When they start threads, it's usually about other posters, not about the evidence.
    They're losers and they know it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sat Jul 15 09:18:48 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 8:01:57 AM UTC-7, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

We all agree Lee Harvey Oswald is guilty in the eyes of history of killing JFK and JDT

Strike my name from your list if you're bringing Tippit's death into the discussion.

. Some agree with the official history, some do not, but we all can agree that history has pronounced Oswald guilty of these crimes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Jul 15 09:21:03 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 8:48:32 AM UTC-7, John Corbett wrote:

The reason CTs post here is because they DISAGREE with the verdict of history and they use this board and their own websites, YouTube channels, etc. as an outlet to express their disagreement with the verdict of history, which they feel was
    rendered through crooked investigations. In the opinion of CTs, the official history is thus WRONG. They want to CHANGE the official history. They want to REOPEN the case and look at the OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS again in the hopes of CHANGING the official
    history.

Since you can't even tell us who these murderers were

Fritz was part of the conspiracy so he can be considered a murderer, even though he didn't do any shooting or stabbing. Same goes for Bonnie Ray Williams.

, how do you know they won and wrote

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Jul 15 09:21:21 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:53:31 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    I do not agree because there's no such thing as being "historically guilty". History does not convict people. Judges and juries do.

I guess that let's John Wilkes Booth off the hook.

This is a phrase Chucky the Clown made up because he can't deal with the evidence that casts doubt on Oswald's guilt.

What evidence would that be, Gil?

Oswald is guilty because the evidence says so.

Bullshit.

That's all you have.

Since Wade never prosecuted Oswald, that story is irrelevant.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Jul 15 09:24:05 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:59:41 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:51:02 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Tell that to Ben Holmes. I haven't responded to him for about two months. Maybe longer.

This is the real reason I come here. I can always count on you assclowns giving me at least one
    good chuckle everyday. You didn't disappoint.

When one of us doesn't post for a few days, like an addict dying for a fix, he has to post about it.
    When they start threads, it's usually about other posters, not about the evidence.

That's two chuckles in one post. Thank you, Gil.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to donald willis on Sat Jul 15 09:25:20 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 12:21:05 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:

Fritz was part of the conspiracy so he can be considered a murderer, even though he didn't do any shooting or stabbing. Same goes for Bonnie Ray Williams.

Your posts are really getting comical, Don.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Jul 15 09:31:47 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 9:25:22 AM UTC-7, John Corbett wrote:

You wanted to be told who the murderers were. Though I guess the technical term for Fritz & Williams would be co-conspirators. Consider yourself told, weasel...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to donald willis on Sat Jul 15 09:36:37 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 12:31:49 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:

You wanted to be told who the murderers were. Though I guess the technical term for Fritz & Williams would be co-conspirators. Consider yourself told, weasel...

Stop it. You're killing me.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sat Jul 15 10:15:25 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 10:53:31 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

I do not agree

By virtue of posting here, setting up your YouTube channel and website, you do agree he's historically guilty, but you disagree with the verdict of history. If you agreed history got it right, most likely you wouldn't be posting here, correct?

because there's no such thing as being "historically guilty".

Nonsense.

Did Mohammad Atta fly an airplane into one of the Twin Towers on 9/11? He never had a trial. Some people (like the wacky Professor, James Fetzer) don't even think airliners flew into the towers. They think a military plane hit them, or that it was an
    unmanned drone or something.

Did John Wilkes Booth kill Lincoln? Did he have a trial?

Guilty, historically. Game, set. match.

History does not convict people. Judges and juries do.

I covered this and acknowledge this. I wrote, "We all acknowledge that Lee Oswald never had his day in court and never directly confessed to killing JFK or JDT, but he is guilty of the murders through multiple investigations and through the verdict of
    our nation's official history."

Evidence that leads you to believe what, specifically?

Bullshit.

Chucky nailed your ass to the wall and pointed out an uncomfortable truth, whether you realize it or not. YOU AGREE Oswald is historically (not criminally) guilty of a double murder on 11/22/63. You post here because you DISAGREE with this historical
    conclusion and seek to CHANGE it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sat Jul 15 12:09:17 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 6:15:26 PM UTC+1, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

I do not agree
    By virtue of posting here, setting up your YouTube channel and website, you do agree he's historically guilty, but you disagree with the verdict of history. If you agreed history got it right, most likely you wouldn't be posting here, correct?
    Nonsense.

Did Mohammad Atta fly an airplane into one of the Twin Towers on 9/11? He never had a trial. Some people (like the wacky Professor, James Fetzer) don't even think airliners flew into the towers. They think a military plane hit them, or that it was an

I covered this and acknowledge this. I wrote, "We all acknowledge that Lee Oswald never had his day in court and never directly confessed to killing JFK or JDT, but he is guilty of the murders through multiple investigations and through the verdict of
    our nation's official history."
    Bullshit.

Chucky nailed your ass to the wall and pointed out an uncomfortable truth, whether you realize it or not. YOU AGREE Oswald is historically (not criminally) guilty of a double murder on 11/22/63. You post here because you DISAGREE with this historical

LONE NUTTERS ARE OBSOLETE, SINCE SEPT 1964.

DELUDED, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Sat Jul 15 12:10:13 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 8:09:19 PM UTC+1, robert johnson wrote:
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 6:15:26 PM UTC+1, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

I do not agree
    Nonsense.

I covered this and acknowledge this. I wrote, "We all acknowledge that Lee Oswald never had his day in court and never directly confessed to killing JFK or JDT, but he is guilty of the murders through multiple investigations and through the verdict
    of our nation's official history."
    Bullshit.

LONE NUTTERS ARE OBSOLETE, SINCE SEPT 1964.

DELUDED, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FORGOT CTERS LIKE DOYLE AND OTHERS WHO DO SUCH A SHIT JOB EVER SINCE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 15 14:08:04 2023

Nay...

JFK was killed by the CIA...

Oswald was framed as a patsy and then killed himself to shut him up...

The Warren Commission was controlled by the government murderers and covered it up...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From donald willis@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Jul 15 13:19:12 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 9:36:39 AM UTC-7, John Corbett wrote:
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 12:31:49 PM UTC-4, donald willis wrote:

Stop it. You're killing me.

How can you kill someone who's brain dead?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Jul 15 14:29:18 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 5:08:05 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:01:57 AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote: Nay...

JFK was killed by the CIA...

Present your evidence of that accusation, please.

Oswald was framed as a patsy and then killed himself to shut him up...

Should we ignore all that evidence that says otherwise?

The Warren Commission was controlled by the government murderers and covered it up...

Present your evidence of that accusation.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sat Jul 15 15:16:04 2023

The conspiracy-oriented "The JFK Historical Group" agrees also...

"The objective of the JFK Historical Group is to change the historical reality associated with the political assassinations of the 1960s by bringing to light new information uncovered by researchers, journalists and historians. We seek institutional
    validation of what we are already know to be true: the facts of conspiracy in these unresolved events in our history."

https://www.jfkhistorical.com/what-were-about

"historical reality", that has a nice ring to it. Don`t know how you go about changing reality, though.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Bud on Sat Jul 15 21:12:44 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 5:16:06 PM UTC-5, Bud wrote:

"The objective of the JFK Historical Group is to change the historical reality associated with the political assassinations of the 1960s by bringing to light new information uncovered by researchers, journalists and historians. We seek institutional
    validation of what we are already know to be true: the facts of conspiracy in these unresolved events in our history."

"historical reality", that has a nice ring to it. Don`t know how you go about changing reality, though.

At this board, the kooks are striking out on the "historical reality" that Oswald killed JFK and JDT, that's for sure. Not one of them can cobble together a detailed summary of what they think happened.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Chuck Schuyler on Sun Jul 16 04:10:10 2023
    On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 12:12:46 AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 5:16:06 PM UTC-5, Bud wrote:

history.

At this board, the kooks are striking out on the "historical reality" that Oswald killed JFK and JDT, that's for sure. Not one of them can cobble together a detailed summary of what they think happened.

The tactic hasn't changed for almost 60 years. They have no evidence of a conspiracy to
    present so they resort to trying to negate all the evidence we have against the one man who
    did commit the crime. As if that is going to prove a conspiracy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Wed Jul 19 07:03:38 2023
    On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 10:15:25 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 10:53:31?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:01:57?AM UTC-4, Chuck Schuyler wrote:

I do not agree

By virtue of posting here...

Chuckles agrees that his mother is fair game for Corbutt.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to geowright1963@gmail.com on Wed Jul 19 07:03:38 2023
    On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 09:24:05 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett <geowright1963@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:59:41?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:51:02?AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote: >>> Since you don't give a fuck, why do you want me to tell you?

Tell that to Ben Holmes. I haven't responded to him for about two months. Maybe longer.

You can't. I post evidence.

When I started spanking you with the nonsense that Bugs said, you ran
    away.

You had no answers...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 19 07:03:38 2023
    On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 08:01:55 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

Chuckles has admitted to me that molesting Corbutt's mother was the
    highlight of his life.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Sat Jul 22 13:41:02 2023
    On Wednesday, July 19, 2023 at 9:03:50 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 21:12:44 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

At this board, the kooks are striking out on the "historical
    reality" that Oswald killed JFK and JDT, that's for sure. Not one of
    them can cobble together a detailed summary of what they think
    happened.
    The fact that you refuse to respond to this proves you KNOW you're
    lying:

The Challenge - Part 1 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/x4n7Di-GBd8/_WbEfALeAAAJ The Challenge - Part 2 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/WVBtmUQkx6c/9ZdyxAPeAAAJ My Scenario - Part 1 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/y0hdkKgWvtI/3uukYgXeAAAJ My Scenario - Part 2 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/jSfe1BrGfJc/SOXAOQbeAAAJ My Scenario - Part 2a https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/kGfZPR4C-Lw/AlnRq1HeAAAJ My Scenario - Part 3 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/IShoUFao5OU/VuYGWFTeAAAJ My Scenario - Part 3a https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/JFuasrnWRqA/l1vih03eAAAJ My Scenario - Part 4 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/LRMeWBFE1ug/bfjGTAbeAAAJ My Scenario - Part 5 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/S1ddVKc3Jj4/IESJbFPeAAAJ My Scenario - Part 6 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/b5ODl3yA4uk/g77N-UreAAAJ My Scenario - Part 7 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/rwmZjz92YC8/P-9Mn07eAAAJ My Scenario - Part 8 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c6e29olW6XA/Os29-FveAAAJ My Scenario - Part 9 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/ixNqGISHbrU/gd06wVHeAAAJ My Scenario - Part 10 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/3Di6kuseb2Q/aHbAQmLeAAAJ My Scenario - Part 11 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/sYEyPH0A_eI/IH-UZgbeAAAJ My Scenario - Part 11a https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/aGduj6uaGUk/3eDp513eAAAJ My Scenario - Part 11b https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/8rAmKZBOCiY/yCELq27eAAAJ My Scenario - Part 12 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/OnrH5R6ryHE/stjdfgbeAAAJ My Scenario - Part 12a https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/J0A8N12PPHU/CcxpiU7eAAAJ My Scenario - Part 13 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/8hD-q0gTa_c/Co3ZJE7eAAAJ My Scenario - Part 14 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/lsaXwhPRbEg/hZ7ZmEveAAAJ My Scenario - Part 15 https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/UA86YdJXEgY/JhG8o0reAAAJ My Scenario - The Conclusion https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/UWfco_sGxYw/yApSPFXeAAAJ

I sent this to the historians at JFK's Library and Museum. I'm surprised they haven't got back to you, lol.

Where's the part about the pre-autopsy autopsy?

Where's the part about the shot that went through the limo windshield from the front?

Where's the part about how JFK's body/coffin was hijacked?

Sorry Ben, you'll need to do much better before the men around here take you seriously.

When you get out of prison Monday on work-release, please take a moment and address the items I detailed, okay?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Mon Jul 24 07:34:45 2023
    On Sat, 22 Jul 2023 13:41:02 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, July 19, 2023 at 9:03:50?AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 21:12:44 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
    <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

happened.

lying:

The Challenge - Part 1
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/x4n7Di-GBd8/_WbEfALeAAAJ >> The Challenge - Part 2
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/WVBtmUQkx6c/9ZdyxAPeAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 1
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/y0hdkKgWvtI/3uukYgXeAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 2
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/jSfe1BrGfJc/SOXAOQbeAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 2a
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/kGfZPR4C-Lw/AlnRq1HeAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 3
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/IShoUFao5OU/VuYGWFTeAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 3a
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/JFuasrnWRqA/l1vih03eAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 4
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/LRMeWBFE1ug/bfjGTAbeAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 5
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/S1ddVKc3Jj4/IESJbFPeAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 6
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/b5ODl3yA4uk/g77N-UreAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 7
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/rwmZjz92YC8/P-9Mn07eAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 8
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c6e29olW6XA/Os29-FveAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 9
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/ixNqGISHbrU/gd06wVHeAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 10
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/3Di6kuseb2Q/aHbAQmLeAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 11
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/sYEyPH0A_eI/IH-UZgbeAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 11a
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/aGduj6uaGUk/3eDp513eAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 11b
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/8rAmKZBOCiY/yCELq27eAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 12
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/OnrH5R6ryHE/stjdfgbeAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 12a
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/J0A8N12PPHU/CcxpiU7eAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 13
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/8hD-q0gTa_c/Co3ZJE7eAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 14
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/lsaXwhPRbEg/hZ7ZmEveAAAJ >> My Scenario - Part 15
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/UA86YdJXEgY/JhG8o0reAAAJ >> My Scenario - The Conclusion
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/UWfco_sGxYw/yApSPFXeAAAJ

I sent this to the historians at JFK's Library and Museum. I'm surprised they haven't got back to you, lol.

Meaningless.

Can you name this logical fallacy?

Where's the part about the shot that went through the limo windshield from the front?

Ditto.

Ditto.

Sorry Ben, you'll need to do much better before the men around here take you seriously.

Ditto.

When you get out of prison Monday on work-release, please take a moment and address the items I detailed, okay?

Ditto.

I rather suspect that believers really have no idea how foolish they
    look when all they have to answer critics are logical fallacies.

Huckster must be crying.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Chuck Schuyler@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Mon Jul 24 08:36:53 2023
    On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 9:34:48 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Sat, 22 Jul 2023 13:41:02 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

happened.

lying:

The Challenge - Part 1
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/x4n7Di-GBd8/_WbEfALeAAAJ
    The Challenge - Part 2
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/WVBtmUQkx6c/9ZdyxAPeAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 1
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/y0hdkKgWvtI/3uukYgXeAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 2
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/jSfe1BrGfJc/SOXAOQbeAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 2a
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/kGfZPR4C-Lw/AlnRq1HeAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 3
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/IShoUFao5OU/VuYGWFTeAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 3a
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/JFuasrnWRqA/l1vih03eAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 4
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/LRMeWBFE1ug/bfjGTAbeAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 5
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/S1ddVKc3Jj4/IESJbFPeAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 6
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/b5ODl3yA4uk/g77N-UreAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 7
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/rwmZjz92YC8/P-9Mn07eAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 8
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c6e29olW6XA/Os29-FveAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 9
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/ixNqGISHbrU/gd06wVHeAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 10
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/3Di6kuseb2Q/aHbAQmLeAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 11
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/sYEyPH0A_eI/IH-UZgbeAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 11a
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/aGduj6uaGUk/3eDp513eAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 11b
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/8rAmKZBOCiY/yCELq27eAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 12
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/OnrH5R6ryHE/stjdfgbeAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 12a
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/J0A8N12PPHU/CcxpiU7eAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 13
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/8hD-q0gTa_c/Co3ZJE7eAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 14
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/lsaXwhPRbEg/hZ7ZmEveAAAJ
    My Scenario - Part 15
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/UA86YdJXEgY/JhG8o0reAAAJ
    My Scenario - The Conclusion

Meaningless.
    Ditto.
    Ditto.
    Ditto.
    Ditto.

Huckster must be crying.

You posted in support of everything I mentioned above.

Why do you refuse to address these blockbuster allegations you're making, and why didn't your Magnum Opus address them?

Why are you held to such a lower standard than what you expect from the Warren Commission, Dallas Police, FBI, HSCA ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to chuckschuyler123@gmail.com on Mon Jul 24 09:27:33 2023
    On Mon, 24 Jul 2023 08:36:53 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chuckschuyler123@gmail.com> wrote:

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 9:34:48?AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Sat, 22 Jul 2023 13:41:02 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler

reality" that Oswald killed JFK and JDT, that's for sure. Not one of >>>>> them can cobble together a detailed summary of what they think
    happened.

lying:

The Challenge - Part 1
    The Challenge - Part 2
    My Scenario - Part 1
    My Scenario - Part 2
    My Scenario - Part 2a
    My Scenario - Part 3
    My Scenario - Part 3a
    My Scenario - Part 4
    My Scenario - Part 5
    My Scenario - Part 6
    My Scenario - Part 7
    My Scenario - Part 8
    My Scenario - Part 9
    My Scenario - Part 10
    My Scenario - Part 11
    My Scenario - Part 11a
    My Scenario - Part 11b
    My Scenario - Part 12
    My Scenario - Part 12a
    My Scenario - Part 13
    My Scenario - Part 14
    My Scenario - Part 15

Meaningless.
    Ditto.
    Ditto.
    Ditto.
    Ditto.

Huckster must be crying.

You posted...

Indeed.

Sadly, you can't respond.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to Ben Holmes on Mon Jul 24 11:18:40 2023
    On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 12:27:37 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Mon, 24 Jul 2023 08:36:53 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler <chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

reality" that Oswald killed JFK and JDT, that's for sure. Not one of >>>>> them can cobble together a detailed summary of what they think
    happened.

lying:

The Challenge - Part 1
    The Challenge - Part 2
    My Scenario - Part 1
    My Scenario - Part 2
    My Scenario - Part 2a
    My Scenario - Part 3
    My Scenario - Part 3a
    My Scenario - Part 4
    My Scenario - Part 5
    My Scenario - Part 6
    My Scenario - Part 7
    My Scenario - Part 8
    My Scenario - Part 9
    My Scenario - Part 10
    My Scenario - Part 11
    My Scenario - Part 11a
    My Scenario - Part 11b
    My Scenario - Part 12
    My Scenario - Part 12a
    My Scenario - Part 13
    My Scenario - Part 14
    My Scenario - Part 15

Meaningless.
    Ditto.
    Ditto.
    Ditto.
    Ditto.

Huckster must be crying.

You posted...

Indeed.

You hide your ideas because you are ashamed of them. I can`t say I blame you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 3 07:00:28 2023
    On Mon, 24 Jul 2023 11:18:40 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 12:27:37?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
    On Mon, 24 Jul 2023 08:36:53 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler

reality" that Oswald killed JFK and JDT, that's for sure. Not one of >>>>>>> them can cobble together a detailed summary of what they think
    happened.

The fact that you refuse to respond to this proves you KNOW you're >>>>>> lying:

The Challenge - Part 1
    The Challenge - Part 2
    My Scenario - Part 1
    My Scenario - Part 2
    My Scenario - Part 2a
    My Scenario - Part 3
    My Scenario - Part 3a
    My Scenario - Part 4
    My Scenario - Part 5
    My Scenario - Part 6
    My Scenario - Part 7
    My Scenario - Part 8
    My Scenario - Part 9
    My Scenario - Part 10
    My Scenario - Part 11
    My Scenario - Part 11a
    My Scenario - Part 11b
    My Scenario - Part 12
    My Scenario - Part 12a
    My Scenario - Part 13
    My Scenario - Part 14
    My Scenario - Part 15

Meaningless.
    Ditto.
    Ditto.
    Ditto.
    Ditto.

Huckster must be crying.

You posted...

Indeed.

You hide...

You hide your felony record of child molestation because you're
    embarrassed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05