• Howard Brennan And His Eyewear

From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 14 20:26:05 2023
    Recently here in the Nut House, I and some Retard were discussing Star Nutter Witness Howard Brennan's eyesight. Just in case the Lurker is not familiar with this issue, I will provide some context.

The photography from the day of the assassination shows a person whom we are supposed to believe is Howard Brennan, wearing his construction outfit, sitting on a wall, standing on the TSBD steps, sitting in Inspector Sawyer's car, and walking off with
    Forrest Sorrels and the gang. While the photography is not good enough to identify Howard Brennan's face, it is good enough to show that this person is not wearing glasses. Yet every photograph of Brennan after the assassination shows him to be wearing
    glasses. In his Warren Commission testimony, where this topic was brought up three separate times, Brennan says that he his "farsighted," and describes his glasses in terms of them being reading glasses. Yet he also says that his optometrist, whose name
    he cannot remember, but whom Mr. Belin tells him is a "Howard R. Bonar," tells him that his eyesight is "not good." We are to take it, apparently, that this was caused by an incident, as Brennan puts it, "The last of January I got both eyes sandblasted."
    Or maybe it was February. Brennan does not seem to be sure.

Anyway, apparently, since Brennan got both of his eyes sandblasted, he seems to always be wearing his reading glasses. All of the relevant WC testimony is reproduced below for your reading pleasure.

Mr. BELIN. By the way, Mr. Brennan, I note that you have glasses with you here today.
    Were you wearing glasses at the time of the incident that you related here?
    Mr. BRENNAN. No. I only use glasses to see fine print and more especially the Bible and blueprint.
    Mr. BELIN. And have you had your eyes checked within the past 2 or 3 years?
    Mr. BRENNAN. These here were prescriptioned, I believe, a possibility less than a year before the incident.
    Mr. DULLES. Does that mean you are farsighted?
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
    (At this point, Representative Ford entered the hearing room.)
    Mr. BELIN. Has there been anything that has happened since the time of November 22, 1963, that has changed your eyesight in any way?
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BELIN. What has happened?
    Mr. BRENNAN. The last of January I got both eyes sandblasted.
    Mr. BELIN. This is January of 1964?
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes. And I had to be treated by a Doctor Black, I believe, in the Medical Arts Building, through the company. And I was completely blind for about 6 hours.
    Mr. BELIN. How is your eyesight today?
    Mr. BRENNAN. He says it is not good.
    Mr. BELIN. But this occurred January of this year, is that correct?
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember the doctor that examined your eyes when you had them examined?
    Mr. BRENNAN. He is in Port Lavaca. He is the only leading optometrist there. Mr. BELIN. Would it be Dr. Howard R. Bonar?
    Mr. BRENNAN. That is right.
    How did you find that out?
    Mr. BRENNAN. Well, sir, it is on one of your interviews here.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Had that question been asked me before?
    Mr. BELIN. Yes, it had. On November 22, when you advised that you wore glasses for reading purposes only.
    Mr. BRENNAN. That is right, the FBI, Mr. Lish, right?
    Mr. BELIN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. McCLOY. That examination was before the sand blasting, of course.
    Mr. BRENNAN Oh, yes, sir. The sandblasting wasn't until January or early February of this year.
    Representative FORD. Did you have your glasses on at the time of the assassination?
    Mr. BRENNAN. No.
    Mr. McCLOY. You can see better at that distance without your glasses than with them?
    Mr. BRENNAN. Oh, yes, much better. Oh, I could put these glasses on and it
    is just like looking through a window pane. The upper part is just regular clear.

Mr. McCLOY. Are you a member of a church?
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. McCLOY. What church are you a member of?
    Mr. BRENNAN. Baptist.
    Mr. McCLOY. You testified you were a Bible reader.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I don't read it as much as I should.
    Mr. McCLOY. When you do, you have to wear glasses?
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 15 03:59:16 2023
    On Friday, July 14, 2023 at 11:26:06 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    Recently here in the Nut House, I and some Retard were discussing Star Nutter Witness Howard Brennan's eyesight.

That couldn`t be me, I wasn`t discussing anything with you. You alluded to some ideas and I asked you some questions that exposed the flaws in those ideas.

Just in case the Lurker is not familiar with this issue, I will provide some context.

The photography from the day of the assassination shows a person whom we are supposed to believe is Howard Brennan, wearing his construction outfit, sitting on a wall, standing on the TSBD steps, sitting in Inspector Sawyer's car, and walking off with
    Forrest Sorrels and the gang. While the photography is not good enough to identify Howard Brennan's face, it is good enough to show that this person is not wearing glasses. Yet every photograph of Brennan after the assassination shows him to be wearing
    glasses. In his Warren Commission testimony, where this topic was brought up three separate times, Brennan says that he his "farsighted," and describes his glasses in terms of them being reading glasses. Yet he also says that his optometrist, whose name
    he cannot remember, but whom Mr. Belin tells him is a "Howard R. Bonar," tells him that his eyesight is "not good." We are to take it, apparently, that this was caused by an incident, as Brennan puts it, "The last of January I got both eyes sandblasted."

Anyway, apparently, since Brennan got both of his eyes sandblasted, he seems to always be wearing his reading glasses. All of the relevant WC testimony is reproduced below for your reading pleasure.

Mr. BELIN. By the way, Mr. Brennan, I note that you have glasses with you here today.
    Were you wearing glasses at the time of the incident that you related here? Mr. BRENNAN. No. I only use glasses to see fine print and more especially the Bible and blueprint.
    Mr. BELIN. And have you had your eyes checked within the past 2 or 3 years? Mr. BRENNAN. These here were prescriptioned, I believe, a possibility less than a year before the incident.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
    Mr. BELIN. Has there been anything that has happened since the time of November 22, 1963, that has changed your eyesight in any way?
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes. And I had to be treated by a Doctor Black, I believe, in the Medical Arts Building, through the company. And I was completely blind for about 6 hours.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember the doctor that examined your eyes when you had them examined?
    Mr. BRENNAN. He is in Port Lavaca. He is the only leading optometrist there. Mr. BELIN. Would it be Dr. Howard R. Bonar?
    Mr. BELIN. Yes, it had. On November 22, when you advised that you wore glasses for reading purposes only.
    Mr. BELIN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN Oh, yes, sir. The sandblasting wasn't until January or early February of this year.
    Representative FORD. Did you have your glasses on at the time of the assassination?
    Mr. BRENNAN. No.
    Mr. McCLOY. You can see better at that distance without your glasses than with them?
    Mr. BRENNAN. Oh, yes, much better. Oh, I could put these glasses on and it is just like looking through a window pane. The upper part is just regular clear.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Baptist.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Bud on Sat Jul 15 04:02:13 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 6:59:18 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    Recently here in the Nut House, I and some Retard were discussing Star Nutter Witness Howard Brennan's eyesight.
    That couldn`t be me, I wasn`t discussing anything with you. You alluded to some ideas and I asked you some questions that exposed the flaws in those ideas.
    Just in case the Lurker is not familiar with this issue, I will provide some context.

The photography from the day of the assassination shows a person whom we are supposed to believe is Howard Brennan, wearing his construction outfit, sitting on a wall, standing on the TSBD steps, sitting in Inspector Sawyer's car, and walking off
    with Forrest Sorrels and the gang. While the photography is not good enough to identify Howard Brennan's face, it is good enough to show that this person is not wearing glasses. Yet every photograph of Brennan after the assassination shows him to be
    wearing glasses. In his Warren Commission testimony, where this topic was brought up three separate times, Brennan says that he his "farsighted," and describes his glasses in terms of them being reading glasses. Yet he also says that his optometrist,
    whose name he cannot remember, but whom Mr. Belin tells him is a "Howard R. Bonar," tells him that his eyesight is "not good." We are to take it, apparently, that this was caused by an incident, as Brennan puts it, "The last of January I got both eyes
    sandblasted." Or maybe it was February. Brennan does not seem to be sure.

Mr. BRENNAN. No. I only use glasses to see fine print and more especially the Bible and blueprint.
    Mr. BRENNAN. These here were prescriptioned, I believe, a possibility less than a year before the incident.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BRENNAN. He is in Port Lavaca. He is the only leading optometrist there.
    Mr. BELIN. Would it be Dr. Howard R. Bonar?
    Mr. BELIN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. No.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Oh, yes, much better. Oh, I could put these glasses on and it is just like looking through a window pane. The upper part is just regular clear.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Baptist.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

Here Nutter Bud struggles with his stupidity, but is hopelessly outmatched.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 15 05:35:38 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 7:02:14 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

The photography from the day of the assassination shows a person whom we are supposed to believe is Howard Brennan, wearing his construction outfit, sitting on a wall, standing on the TSBD steps, sitting in Inspector Sawyer's car, and walking off
    with Forrest Sorrels and the gang. While the photography is not good enough to identify Howard Brennan's face, it is good enough to show that this person is not wearing glasses. Yet every photograph of Brennan after the assassination shows him to be
    wearing glasses. In his Warren Commission testimony, where this topic was brought up three separate times, Brennan says that he his "farsighted," and describes his glasses in terms of them being reading glasses. Yet he also says that his optometrist,
    whose name he cannot remember, but whom Mr. Belin tells him is a "Howard R. Bonar," tells him that his eyesight is "not good." We are to take it, apparently, that this was caused by an incident, as Brennan puts it, "The last of January I got both eyes

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. McCLOY. That examination was before the sand blasting, of course. Mr. BRENNAN Oh, yes, sir. The sandblasting wasn't until January or early February of this year.
    Mr. BRENNAN. No.
    is just like looking through a window pane. The upper part is just regular clear.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Baptist.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

I was struggling with yours. It is undefeated.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Bud on Sat Jul 15 06:24:39 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 8:35:39 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BELIN. But this occurred January of this year, is that correct? Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. McCLOY. That examination was before the sand blasting, of course. Mr. BRENNAN Oh, yes, sir. The sandblasting wasn't until January or early February of this year.
    Mr. BRENNAN. No.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Baptist.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

Great comeback there. I'll bet you called DVP for that one.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 15 07:40:01 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 9:24:40 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

The photography from the day of the assassination shows a person whom we are supposed to believe is Howard Brennan, wearing his construction outfit, sitting on a wall, standing on the TSBD steps, sitting in Inspector Sawyer's car, and walking
    off with Forrest Sorrels and the gang. While the photography is not good enough to identify Howard Brennan's face, it is good enough to show that this person is not wearing glasses. Yet every photograph of Brennan after the assassination shows him to be

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BELIN. But this occurred January of this year, is that correct? Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. No.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Baptist.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

You`re batting zero. What is your track record for being right?

BTW, I`m here for you if you need far sightedness and near sightedness explained to you. Don`t be afraid to ask, I`m here for the less fortunate.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Bud on Sat Jul 15 07:58:28 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 10:40:02 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

The photography from the day of the assassination shows a person whom we are supposed to believe is Howard Brennan, wearing his construction outfit, sitting on a wall, standing on the TSBD steps, sitting in Inspector Sawyer's car, and walking
    off with Forrest Sorrels and the gang. While the photography is not good enough to identify Howard Brennan's face, it is good enough to show that this person is not wearing glasses. Yet every photograph of Brennan after the assassination shows him to be

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. No.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Baptist.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

BTW, I`m here for you if you need far sightedness and near sightedness explained to you. Don`t be afraid to ask, I`m here for the less fortunate.

Ooooh! The little Nutter is adorable when he stomps his feet and doubles down on nothing! Bud really should be the Poster Nutter Retard Boy!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 15 08:28:48 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 10:58:29 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

The photography from the day of the assassination shows a person whom we are supposed to believe is Howard Brennan, wearing his construction outfit, sitting on a wall, standing on the TSBD steps, sitting in Inspector Sawyer's car, and
    walking off with Forrest Sorrels and the gang. While the photography is not good enough to identify Howard Brennan's face, it is good enough to show that this person is not wearing glasses. Yet every photograph of Brennan after the assassination shows
    him to be wearing glasses. In his Warren Commission testimony, where this topic was brought up three separate times, Brennan says that he his "farsighted," and describes his glasses in terms of them being reading glasses. Yet he also says that his
    optometrist, whose name he cannot remember, but whom Mr. Belin tells him is a "Howard R. Bonar," tells him that his eyesight is "not good." We are to take it, apparently, that this was caused by an incident, as Brennan puts it, "The last of January I got
    both eyes sandblasted." Or maybe it was February. Brennan does not seem to be sure.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
    (At this point, Representative Ford entered the hearing room.) Mr. BELIN. Has there been anything that has happened since the time of November 22, 1963, that has changed your eyesight in any way?
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. The last of January I got both eyes sandblasted. Mr. BELIN. This is January of 1964?
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BRENNAN. Well, sir, it is on one of your interviews here. Mr. BRENNAN. Had that question been asked me before?
    Mr. BELIN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. No.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Baptist.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

Ooooh! The little Nutter is adorable when he stomps his feet and doubles down on nothing! Bud really should be the Poster Nutter Retard Boy!

You made noise but avoided the point made. Where have I seen that before? That`s right, every conspiracy idiot I engage with.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steven Galbraith@21:1/5 to Bud on Sat Jul 15 08:40:16 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:28:50 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

The photography from the day of the assassination shows a person whom we are supposed to believe is Howard Brennan, wearing his construction outfit, sitting on a wall, standing on the TSBD steps, sitting in Inspector Sawyer's car, and
    walking off with Forrest Sorrels and the gang. While the photography is not good enough to identify Howard Brennan's face, it is good enough to show that this person is not wearing glasses. Yet every photograph of Brennan after the assassination shows
    him to be wearing glasses. In his Warren Commission testimony, where this topic was brought up three separate times, Brennan says that he his "farsighted," and describes his glasses in terms of them being reading glasses. Yet he also says that his
    optometrist, whose name he cannot remember, but whom Mr. Belin tells him is a "Howard R. Bonar," tells him that his eyesight is "not good." We are to take it, apparently, that this was caused by an incident, as Brennan puts it, "The last of January I got
    both eyes sandblasted." Or maybe it was February. Brennan does not seem to be sure.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
    (At this point, Representative Ford entered the hearing room.) Mr. BELIN. Has there been anything that has happened since the time of November 22, 1963, that has changed your eyesight in any way?
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. The last of January I got both eyes sandblasted. Mr. BELIN. This is January of 1964?
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BRENNAN. Well, sir, it is on one of your interviews here. Mr. BRENNAN. Had that question been asked me before?
    Mr. BELIN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. No.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Baptist.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

You made noise but avoided the point made. Where have I seen that before? That`s right, every conspiracy idiot I engage with.
    I would suggest that Brennan would have brought/used his eyeglasses - if needed - to see JFK and the motorcade. If you're going to a motorcade/event - baseball game, whatever - to watch it and you need your glasses to do just that you bring them along.
    And wear them too.
    There's that crazy nutter thinking at work. That's what they teach us in the CIA. Or is it FBI? Navy Intelligence? NSA? I can't remember offhand who I'm working for. I just know they're all fascist murderers. But they pay well and I get free parking too.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Steven Galbraith on Sat Jul 15 08:41:31 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:40:17 AM UTC-4, Steven Galbraith wrote:
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:28:50 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. No.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Baptist.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

I would suggest that Brennan would have brought/used his eyeglasses - if needed - to see JFK and the motorcade. If you're going to a motorcade/event - baseball game, whatever - to watch it and you need your glasses to do just that you bring them along.
    And wear them too.
    There's that crazy nutter thinking at work. That's what they teach us in the CIA. Or is it FBI? Navy Intelligence? NSA? I can't remember offhand who I'm working for. I just know they're all fascist murderers. But they pay well and I get free parking
    too.

Here, Gallbreath shows that he needs Bud to explain to him what farsightedness is.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Steven Galbraith on Sat Jul 15 08:50:38 2023

There's that crazy nutter thinking at work. That's what they teach us in the CIA. Or is it FBI? Navy Intelligence? NSA? I can't remember offhand who I'm working for. I just know they're all fascist murderers. But they pay well and I get free parking
    too.

You get free parking? I'm filing a grievance.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to Steven Galbraith on Sat Jul 15 09:17:46 2023
    And wear them too.
    too.

Whatever they're paying you is way too much.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steven Galbraith@21:1/5 to John Corbett on Sat Jul 15 09:20:25 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:50:39 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    too.
    I got Marsh's spot once he, er moved on. Right up front near the cafeteria too. The lasagna last night was fantastic.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Steven Galbraith on Sat Jul 15 09:27:09 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 12:20:26 PM UTC-4, Steven Galbraith wrote:
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:50:39 AM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
    There's that crazy nutter thinking at work. That's what they teach us in the CIA. Or is it FBI? Navy Intelligence? NSA? I can't remember offhand who I'm working for. I just know they're all fascist murderers. But they pay well and I get free
    parking too.
    I got Marsh's spot once he, er moved on. Right up front near the cafeteria too. The lasagna last night was fantastic.

So now you're telling me you get free meals too?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Hank Sienzant@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 16 04:19:03 2023
    Recently here in the Nut House, I and some Retard were discussing Star Nutter Witness Howard Brennan's eyesight. Just in case the Lurker is not familiar with this issue, I will provide some context.

Were you wearing glasses at the time of the incident that you related here? Mr. BRENNAN. No. I only use glasses to see fine print and more especially the Bible and blueprint.
    Mr. BELIN. And have you had your eyes checked within the past 2 or 3 years? Mr. BRENNAN. These here were prescriptioned, I believe, a possibility less than a year before the incident.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. No.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Baptist.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

Harold Weisberg happened to be the brother-in-law of Brennan's optometrist (or ophthalmologist, I forget which).

He asked about Brennan's eyesight, and that doctor confirmed to Weisberg that Brennan had excellent eyesight at the time of the assassination and an industrial accident in early 1964 caused damage to Brennan's eyes.

Weisberg admitted to this in his first book critical of the Warren Commission conclusions, WHITEWASH, but perhaps it was one of the later ones. Sorry, no cite at this time.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Bud on Sun Jul 16 06:54:04 2023
    On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 9:48:34 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 9:25:46 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 7:19:06 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

Mr. BELIN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. No.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Baptist.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Harold Weisberg happened to be the brother-in-law of Brennan's optometrist (or ophthalmologist, I forget which).

He asked about Brennan's eyesight, and that doctor confirmed to Weisberg that Brennan had excellent eyesight at the time of the assassination and an industrial accident in early 1964 caused damage to Brennan's eyes.

Weisberg admitted to this in his first book critical of the Warren Commission conclusions, WHITEWASH, but perhaps it was one of the later ones. Sorry, no cite at this time.
    I did not know that, but as I said, I am not questioning his eyesight.
    Of course you were.

You're too stupid to know what I was saying.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Sun Jul 16 06:25:45 2023

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. No.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Baptist.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 16 06:48:32 2023

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. No.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Baptist.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

Of course you were.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Bud@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 16 07:35:53 2023
    On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 9:54:06 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

Mr. BELIN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. No.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Baptist.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

Of course you were.

Perhaps you weren`t saying anything.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Bud on Sun Jul 16 07:38:27 2023
    On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 10:35:55 AM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
    On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 9:54:06 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. No.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Baptist.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

Of course you were.
    Perhaps you weren`t saying anything.

Did you read the document I went and got for you, moron? https://postlmg.cc/XZmcGfSq

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Sky Throne 19efppp@21:1/5 to Hank Sienzant on Tue Jul 18 00:01:25 2023

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. No.

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Baptist.
    Mr. BRENNAN. Yes, sir.

Well Hank, I have looked in the Weisberg archive and Googled about elsewhere, and I cannot find anything about Harold Weisberg saying that his brother in law vouched for the farsightedness of Howard Brennam, even though it is not my burden to do so. Hey,
    when you're actually interested, then you take on a burden or two. I guess you will have to produce the citing yourself for the allegation that you made, as I cannot find it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com on Wed Jul 19 07:03:38 2023
    On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 08:40:16 -0700 (PDT), Steven Galbraith <stevemgalbraith@yahoo.com> wrote:

I would suggest that...

Speculation again...

WHAT A COWARD!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 19 07:03:38 2023
    On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 08:28:48 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirslick@fast.net>
    wrote:

You're projecting again...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ben Holmes@21:1/5 to hsienzant@aol.com on Wed Jul 19 07:03:38 2023
    On Sun, 16 Jul 2023 04:19:03 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
    <hsienzant@aol.com> wrote:

Of course not.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05