• Gordon's Lies In Private E-Mails

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 11 11:13:28 2023
    James Gordon wrote:

Mr Doyle,

I agree with all Mark has said.

I will await your response to Mark, but I fully support Mark’s reference to “shitposting.”

Clealry in time the members of the admin team will make a decision on your re-admitance. Not to jump ahead to what that decision might come to be - and a non re-admitance is possible - if the team decide to give you another chance and you return ( even
    once to your previous antics ) I will immediately remove your membership for ever.

I recollect in the past giving you chance after chance. That will not happen this time. The admin team is tired of playing these games.

Do not assume this email suggests you will be re-admited. It does not. That said you now know the conditions that will affect your re-admitance should the admin team allow you back.

I suggest you take Mark’s email to you with the upmost seriousness.

James

Mr Gordon is lying above when he says he gave me chance after chance...It simply isn't true and the thread record will back me...Gordon is used to getting away with unchallenged murder on the Education Forum, so that is what he's doing here because he
    knows he will never be called on it by his automatically-approving back-up man Knight (who I have never seen disagree with Gordon or any of his terribly unjust rulings)...

So while Knight gets away with admitting that he didn't know what my original banning was about but he was going to enforce it anyway, and gets away with calling me a "Shit-Poster" (a hypocritical violation of Education Forum rules), Gordon is clearly
    abusing his authority and acting on personal grounds...

Gordon wrote "If you return to your previous antics you will be permanently banned"...And in doing that he succeeds in condemning me without ever showing any evidence of those "antics"...In Gordon's moderation world his simply accusing someone of
    violations is equal to condemning proof and unquestioning guilt...Gordon speaks from a position of unquestionable-ness...He says it - you are guilty...

But of we go back to the actual thread record the reality speaks quite differently...In 2016 I tried to present the Davidson enhancement as final proof that Prayer Man wasn't Oswald...I also tried to show my height argument that proved Prayer Man was far
    too short in height to be Oswald...I was immediately set upon by almost the entire board - with Gordon joining them...Gordon was taking Private Messages from the Prayer Man people, who tried to get around directly discussing my evidence by making
    specious methodology complaints...Gordon was relaying those complaints without checking their legitimacy first and using them to take moderator actions against me...It was this intentional railroading of the thread by this dubious means that detoured
    discussion away from my evidence and switched the topic to Gordon's false methodology complaints against me...Even worse, the Prayer Man people were the ones who were guilty of what they were accusing me of...It was when I pointed that out to Gordon that
    I got banned (He obviously realized I was correct)...

Since 2016 I have massively improved my evidence for Prayer Man being Stanton...However, since the JFK internet has been hijacked by the Prayer Man people, the false slander you see Gordon make above has been effectively used to censor it...Gordon is
    still being permitted to describe the best most intelligent presentation of evidence on the Prayer Man issue as the "antics" of a "Shit-Poster" that had been justly moderated...Knight gives zero accounting for this true version and Gordon is allowed to
    continue his horrifically unfair abuse...If you disprove a 95% majority with brilliant research they will not stand up for you when a rogue moderator unfairly bans you...Gordon and the membership have bypassed the rigor they call for and work with each
    other in an unholy relationship...That's how they avoided my evidence...

Gordon is a liar and the existing thread record does not support his lies above and attempt to disparage and defame me in order to justify his censoring of the correct Prayer Man evidence...Gordon moderated backwards and assisted the Prayer Man people to
    avoid Peer Review of Davidson and Peer Review of my height argument...This has stood uncorrected since I was banned in 2016 and now I see Gordon has added wrongful defamation and false claims of deserved moderation to his offenses...

All Gordon is doing above is using false moderator complaints to avoid my actually being allowed to fairly argue my proof...Gordon knows that if I were allowed to do what my research has earned that it would, in turn, prove I was correct and, in turn,
    prove that he wrongfully moderated...He's not going to let that happen as long as he has the power to railroad someone rather than let them make their case...No credible moderator or membership would look at my evidence and not admit I had proven Prayer
    Man was Sarah Stanton...These people shame themselves by using the intentional destruction of an innocent researcher in order to save face and preserve their bogus theory...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Jul 11 13:56:31 2023
    On Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 7:13:29 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:
    James Gordon wrote:

Mr Doyle,

I agree with all Mark has said.

I will await your response to Mark, but I fully support Mark’s reference to “shitposting.”

Clealry in time the members of the admin team will make a decision on your re-admitance. Not to jump ahead to what that decision might come to be - and a non re-admitance is possible - if the team decide to give you another chance and you return ( even
    once to your previous antics ) I will immediately remove your membership for ever.

I recollect in the past giving you chance after chance. That will not happen this time. The admin team is tired of playing these games.

Do not assume this email suggests you will be re-admited. It does not. That said you now know the conditions that will affect your re-admitance should the admin team allow you back.

I suggest you take Mark’s email to you with the upmost seriousness.

James

Mr Gordon is lying above when he says he gave me chance after chance...It simply isn't true and the thread record will back me...Gordon is used to getting away with unchallenged murder on the Education Forum, so that is what he's doing here because he
    knows he will never be called on it by his automatically-approving back-up man Knight (who I have never seen disagree with Gordon or any of his terribly unjust rulings)...

So while Knight gets away with admitting that he didn't know what my original banning was about but he was going to enforce it anyway, and gets away with calling me a "Shit-Poster" (a hypocritical violation of Education Forum rules), Gordon is clearly
    abusing his authority and acting on personal grounds...

Gordon wrote "If you return to your previous antics you will be permanently banned"...And in doing that he succeeds in condemning me without ever showing any evidence of those "antics"...In Gordon's moderation world his simply accusing someone of
    violations is equal to condemning proof and unquestioning guilt...Gordon speaks from a position of unquestionable-ness...He says it - you are guilty...

But of we go back to the actual thread record the reality speaks quite differently...In 2016 I tried to present the Davidson enhancement as final proof that Prayer Man wasn't Oswald...I also tried to show my height argument that proved Prayer Man was
    far too short in height to be Oswald...I was immediately set upon by almost the entire board - with Gordon joining them...Gordon was taking Private Messages from the Prayer Man people, who tried to get around directly discussing my evidence by making
    specious methodology complaints...Gordon was relaying those complaints without checking their legitimacy first and using them to take moderator actions against me...It was this intentional railroading of the thread by this dubious means that detoured
    discussion away from my evidence and switched the topic to Gordon's false methodology complaints against me...Even worse, the Prayer Man people were the ones who were guilty of what they were accusing me of...It was when I pointed that out to Gordon that
    I got banned (He obviously realized I was correct)...

Since 2016 I have massively improved my evidence for Prayer Man being Stanton...However, since the JFK internet has been hijacked by the Prayer Man people, the false slander you see Gordon make above has been effectively used to censor it...Gordon is
    still being permitted to describe the best most intelligent presentation of evidence on the Prayer Man issue as the "antics" of a "Shit-Poster" that had been justly moderated...Knight gives zero accounting for this true version and Gordon is allowed to
    continue his horrifically unfair abuse...If you disprove a 95% majority with brilliant research they will not stand up for you when a rogue moderator unfairly bans you...Gordon and the membership have bypassed the rigor they call for and work with each
    other in an unholy relationship...That's how they avoided my evidence...

Gordon is a liar and the existing thread record does not support his lies above and attempt to disparage and defame me in order to justify his censoring of the correct Prayer Man evidence...Gordon moderated backwards and assisted the Prayer Man people
    to avoid Peer Review of Davidson and Peer Review of my height argument...This has stood uncorrected since I was banned in 2016 and now I see Gordon has added wrongful defamation and false claims of deserved moderation to his offenses...

All Gordon is doing above is using false moderator complaints to avoid my actually being allowed to fairly argue my proof...Gordon knows that if I were allowed to do what my research has earned that it would, in turn, prove I was correct and, in turn,
    prove that he wrongfully moderated...He's not going to let that happen as long as he has the power to railroad someone rather than let them make their case...No credible moderator or membership would look at my evidence and not admit I had proven Prayer
    Man was Sarah Stanton...These people shame themselves by using the intentional destruction of an innocent researcher in order to save face and preserve their bogus theory...

No one cares about your bullshit and lies.

So fuck off!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 12 08:44:51 2023
    On Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 2:13:29 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Gordon banned me in 2016 because he said I was failing to use the best Prayer Man imagery when told...

Never mind that the whole time Gordon was making up this arbitrarily-applied site rule he was allowing Andrej Stancak to fabricate cartoon graphics out of thin air in order to make the evidence say what he wanted...Stancak was allowed to not only not
    post the best pnhotography, but he was allowed to alter what was in the real images by fabricating what he wanted to see...Gordon was too dumb to figure out the offense he had committed...When I pointed it out to him in Private Messages he booted me off
    the board before I had a chance to post it publicly (not that it would have made any difference with the Prayer Man mob who just ignore what disproves them)...

Gordon's protest was a lie because I was using the best photography...The problem came from the Education Forum website that was stingy with posting space for photos...

In any case, while falsely accusing me of not using the best imagery, Gordon himself arbitrarily pulled rules out of his ass that only allowed Bill Miller, a person with little knowledge of the Prayer Man evidence, to be the only poster allowed to
    comment on the Prayer Man evidence...Gordon was trying to tilt the scale towards Prayer Man by pretending I had committed intolerable site rules offenses when in fact he was just trying to preserve the Prayer Man theory through bully moderation...The
    removal of the guy who disproved the theory was not protested by the Prayer Man thugs...Miller ended up concluding that Prayer Man had visible woman's hips and therefore could not be Oswald...Gordon then came in and declared the Prayer Man gang was
    ignoring the evidence of the opposition and shut down the thread (This is still there in the original thread)...Now that they have gotten rid of me through flagrant censorship and banning Gordon and Larsen have allowed the Prayer Man people to filter
    back on the board and post pro Prayer Man as Oswald posts even though he himself ruled the Prayer Man people had failed to recognize the evidence that disproved the theory...This is the goofy mess that James Gordon calls credible moderation while coming
    down on me for allegedly failing to practice good research practices...So while banning myself for allegedly failing to follow the best research practices Gordon has now allowed Leslie Sharp, a woman who ignores all my research and has little knowledge
    of the Prayer Man topic, to take the lead on the subject...Odisio comes in and exploits Gordon's flagrant censorship by pretending me and my research don't exist...Remember, Gordon is the guy who bans because a member failed to offer the best available
    sources while he himself offers random researchers who have little or no knowledge of the topic - or researchers who intentionally ignore an entire body of evidence...All overseen by the guy who gives life-bannings for (alleged) failure to present the
    best sources...

There's a warm place in hell for that piece of shit James Gordon...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Jul 12 23:11:07 2023
    On Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 4:44:52 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 2:13:29 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Gordon banned me in 2016 because he said I was failing to use the best Prayer Man imagery when told...

Never mind that the whole time Gordon was making up this arbitrarily-applied site rule he was allowing Andrej Stancak to fabricate cartoon graphics out of thin air in order to make the evidence say what he wanted...Stancak was allowed to not only not
    post the best pnhotography, but he was allowed to alter what was in the real images by fabricating what he wanted to see...Gordon was too dumb to figure out the offense he had committed...When I pointed it out to him in Private Messages he booted me off
    the board before I had a chance to post it publicly (not that it would have made any difference with the Prayer Man mob who just ignore what disproves them)...

Gordon's protest was a lie because I was using the best photography...The problem came from the Education Forum website that was stingy with posting space for photos...

In any case, while falsely accusing me of not using the best imagery, Gordon himself arbitrarily pulled rules out of his ass that only allowed Bill Miller, a person with little knowledge of the Prayer Man evidence, to be the only poster allowed to
    comment on the Prayer Man evidence...Gordon was trying to tilt the scale towards Prayer Man by pretending I had committed intolerable site rules offenses when in fact he was just trying to preserve the Prayer Man theory through bully moderation...The
    removal of the guy who disproved the theory was not protested by the Prayer Man thugs...Miller ended up concluding that Prayer Man had visible woman's hips and therefore could not be Oswald...Gordon then came in and declared the Prayer Man gang was
    ignoring the evidence of the opposition and shut down the thread (This is still there in the original thread)...Now that they have gotten rid of me through flagrant censorship and banning Gordon and Larsen have allowed the Prayer Man people to filter
    back on the board and post pro Prayer Man as Oswald posts even though he himself ruled the Prayer Man people had failed to recognize the evidence that disproved the theory...This is the goofy mess that James Gordon calls credible moderation while coming
    down on me for allegedly failing to practice good research practices...So while banning myself for allegedly failing to follow the best research practices Gordon has now allowed Leslie Sharp, a woman who ignores all my research and has little knowledge
    of the Prayer Man topic, to take the lead on the subject...Odisio comes in and exploits Gordon's flagrant censorship by pretending me and my research don't exist...Remember, Gordon is the guy who bans because a member failed to offer the best available
    sources while he himself offers random researchers who have little or no knowledge of the topic - or researchers who intentionally ignore an entire body of evidence...All overseen by the guy who gives life-bannings for (alleged) failure to present the
    best sources...

There's a warm place in hell for that piece of shit James Gordon...

Seven years later and the cry baby is still at it.
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Sun Jul 23 08:45:15 2023
    On Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 4:56:33 PM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:

Gordon's lie that he gave me chance after chance is not backed by anything in the thread record...

When this happened in 2016 I PM'ed Gordon asking him to please show where I violated the Education Forum's site rules and he responded that he didn't have to and if I asked again I would be banned...2 weeks later he banned me anyway - lying and saying he
    would put me back on in 2 weeks and then never did...It was clear my correct proof on Prayer Man didn't violate any site rules and Gordon was just getting rid of me because he knew I had refuted the site's pet theory...

Gordon is getting away with criminal abuse of Education Forum members...

None of the 95% of the Education Forum membership that believed in Prayer Man ever stood up for me...

When Thomas Graves and Richard Gilbride stood up for me they were also banned...

This is textbook cyber-bullying and moderator abuse...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Aug 2 14:33:15 2023
    On Sunday, July 23, 2023 at 4:45:17 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 4:56:33 PM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:
    Gordon's lie that he gave me chance after chance is not backed by anything in the thread record...

When this happened in 2016 I PM'ed Gordon asking him to please show where I violated the Education Forum's site rules and he responded that he didn't have to and if I asked again I would be banned...2 weeks later he banned me anyway - lying and saying
    he would put me back on in 2 weeks and then never did...It was clear my correct proof on Prayer Man didn't violate any site rules and Gordon was just getting rid of me because he knew I had refuted the site's pet theory...

Gordon is getting away with criminal abuse of Education Forum members...

None of the 95% of the Education Forum membership that believed in Prayer Man ever stood up for me...

When Thomas Graves and Richard Gilbride stood up for me they were also banned...

This is textbook cyber-bullying and moderator abuse...

You had plenty of chances and you fucked each and everyone of them, I mean MacRae let you back in how many times?
    You shat yourself and others every time and got banned because of it.
    End of story!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05