• ROKC "Vinny" Is A Liar

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 25 11:18:26 2023
    On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 1:00:06 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

" She gets quite defensive whenever anyone brings up the question of authenticating the date book. "

Unlike ROKC and Prayer Man...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Jul 27 06:36:00 2023
    On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 2:18:28 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 1:00:06 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Vinny ridicules my synopsis on John Lennon's assassination but he moronically doesn't address or add any intelligent comment to my detailed facts that are spelled-out in the post he displays on ROKC...

That is what is called research under the Australian Troll Farm host and lunatic blowhard cultist Greg Parker and his barrel of nuts...Greg guards his troll farm by banning anyone who disagrees with him and can prove it...Like Gordon and Duncan - I guess
    this vector of outright censorship and defamation is a cowardly British thing...It is pathetic seeing the American members of those sites relinquish their American Free Speech sensibility and take advantage of it...Seeing them obey scumbag mods and their
    persecution of innocent researchers for the crime of posting the facts...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Aug 1 06:56:45 2023
    On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 9:36:02 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

" That is the forum that locked and unpinned the very popular Prayer Man thread on some flimsy excuse but allows this datebook nonsense to carry on unimpeded. That alone says it all. "

Gordon locked that thread after he arbitrarily decided that Bill Miller would be the only person allowed to post for the opposition...I asked Gordon in a PM why Miller was the only anti-Prayer man poster being allowed to post and he answered "Because
    Bill Miller is a well-known and accepted member of the Education Forum"...Gordon was arbitrarily making up the rules as he went along in order to tilt the playing field in favor of the website's favorite pet theory...I was disallowed participation
    because Gordon had determined that I was "told the proper evidence procedure but failed to listen"...Gordon was putting his finger on the scale and flagrantly helping the Prayer Man posters...No Education Forum member has ever had his back-ridden as
    badly as myself or had any such arbitrary evidence procedure demanded of him...Gordon's accusation that I was failing to follow the required evidence procedure for the forum is complete bullshit considering the fact that I was the only person posting the
    correct evidence that Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...It was actually Gordon and the Prayer Man people who were guilty of what they were accusing me of...At some point Gordon realized that and realized the effect it would have on the board's credibility
    so he banned me in order to prevent it becoming known...Gordon shut down the Prayer Man thread because Miller had noticed Stanton's wide hips on Prayer Man and the Prayer Man people were ignoring it...Gordon literally shut the thread down saying "I am
    shutting the thread down because the Prayer Man people are ignoring the evidence"...So, as usual, Vinny is a little short on the total facts involved...Vinny is protected by the coward Greg Parker who bans anyone who posts the truth that I post here...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Aug 2 14:25:18 2023
    On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 2:56:46 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 9:36:02 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    " That is the forum that locked and unpinned the very popular Prayer Man thread on some flimsy excuse but allows this datebook nonsense to carry on unimpeded. That alone says it all. "

Gordon locked that thread after he arbitrarily decided that Bill Miller would be the only person allowed to post for the opposition...I asked Gordon in a PM why Miller was the only anti-Prayer man poster being allowed to post and he answered "Because
    Bill Miller is a well-known and accepted member of the Education Forum"...Gordon was arbitrarily making up the rules as he went along in order to tilt the playing field in favor of the website's favorite pet theory...I was disallowed participation
    because Gordon had determined that I was "told the proper evidence procedure but failed to listen"...Gordon was putting his finger on the scale and flagrantly helping the Prayer Man posters...No Education Forum member has ever had his back-ridden as
    badly as myself or had any such arbitrary evidence procedure demanded of him...Gordon's accusation that I was failing to follow the required evidence procedure for the forum is complete bullshit considering the fact that I was the only person posting the
    correct evidence that Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...It was actually Gordon and the Prayer Man people who were guilty of what they were accusing me of...At some point Gordon realized that and realized the effect it would have on the board's credibility
    so he banned me in order to prevent it becoming known...Gordon shut down the Prayer Man thread because Miller had noticed Stanton's wide hips on Prayer Man and the Prayer Man people were ignoring it...Gordon literally shut the thread down saying "I am
    shutting the thread down because the Prayer Man people are ignoring the evidence"...So, as usual, Vinny is a little short on the total facts involved...Vinny is protected by the coward Greg Parker who bans anyone who posts the truth that I post here...

ONLY ONE LIAR HERE AND ON THE OTHER FORUMS.

BRIAN DOYLE!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05