• Re: Roger Odisio NARA Request For Prayer Man Films

From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Jul 10 11:40:13 2023
    On Saturday, July 8, 2023 at 4:28:01 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Friday, July 7, 2023 at 8:31:13 PM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:
    On Saturday, July 8, 2023 at 1:59:31 AM UTC+10, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Friday, July 7, 2023 at 2:00:26 AM UTC-4, Greg Parker wrote:

How about I put in a good word for you with the mods?
    Cotter is the only one with the common sense to see what Bojzcuk is doing...

Don't forget Bojzcuk, like Odisio, is an ROKC troll...

These Parker-generated disruption trolls are corrupting the evidence in order to squeeze Oswald in to Sarah Stanton's body on the front steps...

In effect, Gordon has allowed Cinque point 2 (one person over from "Doorway Man") to dominate and control the Education Forum...

This is done with Larry Hancock chiming in that he supports these trolls...

Meanwhile James Gordon is getting away with the murder of suggesting he moderates the Education Forum to its best interest and by the best academic standards while he protects the 2nd worst troll fest on the internet and the damage it does to sound
    research...

Anyone with a sound understanding of the conspiracy knows the same people who tightly controlled the set-up also controlled the cover-up...Bojzcuk is a Parker troll who is trying to set the scene by manipulating a weak Education Forum moderator (Larsen)
    in to accepting his Prayer Man garbage...According to the Greg Parker make-it-up-as-you-go-along school of research if the evidence goes against you you simply make the evidence fit your theory by saying different people controlled the cover-up...Don't
    forget that ROKC Bojzcuk splits hairs on every case of Conspiracy evidence and takes the Lone Nutter position...Only the one theory that is full of holes and has already been debunked by myself is the theory he comes in and does disinformation in favor
    of...All under the approval of Hancock, DiEugenio, and Gordon...This is no different than COINTELPRO rat-fucking...

BRAINDEAD BRIAN AND HIS RETARDED RAMBLINGS AND WORD SALADS

NO ONE IS GIVING A FUCK ABOUT THE SHIT POSTER AND HIS DELUSIONS

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Scrum Drum on Wed Jul 12 09:42:56 2023
    On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 10:05:46 AM UTC-5, Scrum Drum wrote:
    On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 8:27:57 AM UTC-5, Scrum Drum wrote:
    On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 7:39:21 PM UTC-5, clarence...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 2:33:27 AM UTC+11, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:

Odisio wrote:

" But most at ROKC are focused on the exoneration of Oswald, though of course not entirely, and see Prayerman as the key to that effort at the moment. There is plenty of evidence that Oswald didn't do it, was not even on the 6th floor, so even if the
    figure on the steps turns out to be someone else, the mission won't change. "

It is plainly clear that Roger Odisio knows Prayer Man isn't Oswald...Odisio is an ROKC member and he has self-imposed himself as an ROKC apologist on the Kennedy internet...Roger Odisio is a motherfucker because, while making lengthy posts on the
    Education Forum protesting the dishonesty of the EF moderators, and how they ignore the valid material of some selected researchers, or how they arbitrarily remove posts and posters, Odisio isn't afraid to then turn around and practice the obscene
    hypocrisy of totally ignoring my full body of Prayer Man research and how it proved Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...So the rule for ROKC's Roger Odisio is unlimited protest over unfair conduct on the Education Forum for himself and the Prayer Man people,
    while granting himself the privilege of doing the exact same thing himself against the correct Prayer Man evidence without batting an eyelash...THIS RIGHT HERE is the full damaging effect of the clique and Greg Parker's disinformation farm...The research
    community has come to a fork in the road where it chooses me and my good Prayer Man research, that I have suffered for, or Greg Parker - and the stupid bastards choose Greg...The ball-less Education Forum membership is ordered by that dictator tyrant
    Gordon to ignore me and my research and the motherfuckers obey his orders...And in doing so leave the gate open for ROKC infection...

Odisio is an ROKC apologist who is trying to get away with the murder of making Parker's troll farm look like innocent researchers seeking the truth...He is aided in this rogue deception by Gordon and the Education Forum clique who are universally
    ignoring my research...This is achieved by pretending my entire documented and website-preserved history in arguing the Prayer Man evidence doesn't exist...This is probably one of the most depraved crimes against intellectualism and research ever
    committed in JFK research history...Those assholes are making Gordon's dirty censorship pay-off to its fullest extent and are reaping the maximum reward from darkness...Credible researchers don't ignore good evidence...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Jul 12 23:52:09 2023
    On Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 5:42:57 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 7:39:21 PM UTC-5, clarence...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 2:33:27 AM UTC+11, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
    Odisio wrote:

" But most at ROKC are focused on the exoneration of Oswald, though of course not entirely, and see Prayerman as the key to that effort at the moment. There is plenty of evidence that Oswald didn't do it, was not even on the 6th floor, so even if the
    figure on the steps turns out to be someone else, the mission won't change. "

It is plainly clear that Roger Odisio knows Prayer Man isn't Oswald...Odisio is an ROKC member and he has self-imposed himself as an ROKC apologist on the Kennedy internet...Roger Odisio is a motherfucker because, while making lengthy posts on the
    Education Forum protesting the dishonesty of the EF moderators, and how they ignore the valid material of some selected researchers, or how they arbitrarily remove posts and posters, Odisio isn't afraid to then turn around and practice the obscene
    hypocrisy of totally ignoring my full body of Prayer Man research and how it proved Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...So the rule for ROKC's Roger Odisio is unlimited protest over unfair conduct on the Education Forum for himself and the Prayer Man people,
    while granting himself the privilege of doing the exact same thing himself against the correct Prayer Man evidence without batting an eyelash...THIS RIGHT HERE is the full damaging effect of the clique and Greg Parker's disinformation farm...The research
    community has come to a fork in the road where it chooses me and my good Prayer Man research, that I have suffered for, or Greg Parker - and the stupid bastards choose Greg...The ball-less Education Forum membership is ordered by that dictator tyrant
    Gordon to ignore me and my research and the motherfuckers obey his orders...And in doing so leave the gate open for ROKC infection...

Odisio is an ROKC apologist who is trying to get away with the murder of making Parker's troll farm look like innocent researchers seeking the truth...He is aided in this rogue deception by Gordon and the Education Forum clique who are universally
    ignoring my research...This is achieved by pretending my entire documented and website-preserved history in arguing the Prayer Man evidence doesn't exist...This is probably one of the most depraved crimes against intellectualism and research ever
    committed in JFK research history...Those assholes are making Gordon's dirty censorship pay-off to its fullest extent and are reaping the maximum reward from darkness...Credible researchers don't ignore good evidence...

Do not put words in other people's mouths Doyle, you know absolutely nothing about this. And your opinions and beliefs are garbage anyhow!
    Just like you know nothing about the JFK Ass and Hendrix.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Jul 18 12:44:11 2023
    On Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 12:42:57 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Odisio is over on the Education Forum complaining that the Federal Judge ignored the purpose of the ARRB and Documents Release...However he himself is ignoring my proof that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...So Odisio is basically guilty of what he is
    complaining about with the judge...He's taking moral exception to the judge and his ignoring but at the same time he sets the example of ignoring the Prayer Man proof right in its face...

A federal judge ruling on the wrongdoing of the Federal Government is kind of a conflict of interest and the matter needs to be sent to another venue...The Constitution gives the people the right to take these kind of matters in to their own hands when
    the government acts against itself and its Constitution...

It seems to me there may be an opportunity to petition for a re-opening of the ARRB from all this since the judge failed to answer the main issue of forthcomingness...The judge certainly doesn't have the power or authority to ignore or over-rule a
    Congressional Act...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Corbett@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Jul 18 16:19:20 2023
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 3:44:13 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 12:42:57 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Odisio is over on the Education Forum complaining that the Federal Judge ignored the purpose of the ARRB and Documents Release...However he himself is ignoring my proof that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...So Odisio is basically guilty of what he is
    complaining about with the judge...He's taking moral exception to the judge and his ignoring but at the same time he sets the example of ignoring the Prayer Man proof right in its face...

A federal judge ruling on the wrongdoing of the Federal Government is kind of a conflict of interest and the matter needs to be sent to another venue...

Like what? Judge Judy?

The Constitution gives the people the right to take these kind of matters in to their own hands when the government acts against itself and its Constitution...

Cite that article of the Constitution, please. The Constitution created a system of checks and
    balances. I don't recall that being one of them.

It seems to me there may be an opportunity to petition for a re-opening of the ARRB from all this since the judge failed to answer the main issue of forthcomingness...The judge certainly doesn't have the power or authority to ignore or over-rule a
    Congressional Act...

The judicial system overturns congressional acts all the time. It's one of our checks and balances.
    The Constitution gives Congress limited powers and the judicial branch has the power to
    overturn congressional acts when it determines Congress has exceeded their constitutional
    powers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05