• Response To Greg Doudna

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Scrum Drum on Mon Sep 25 21:19:57 2023
    On Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 12:30:42 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
    On Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 2:12:26 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
    On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 1:14:50 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Greg Doudna is posting my discoveries uncredited over in the current Education Forum...

Both Doudna and Speer offer weak material that fails to reach the decisive conclusions my work does...They lead up to the brink but they don't deliver...This is considered "following the rules" on Gordon's farce of a forum...

Doudna steals my research uncredited but he fails to steal the part where he mentions that Prayer Man is Stanton's 5 foot 4 height or that her dress sleeve, as seen in Owens, was shown to match that of Prayer Man exactly...That is otherwise known as a
    conclusive match...

Because that stupid son of a bitch Gordon censored me I can't go over to the Education Forum and teach Doudna how to properly rip-off someone else's work...To do so correctly you have to deliver the death thrust by mentioning that the Prayer Man people
    could not show Stanton to Frazier's left in Altgens or Wiegman...Doudna cites Frazier's CSPAN interview but doesn't articulate that Frazier made it very clear in that interview that he was talking to Stanton at the time of the Prayer Man photography, or
    that the aforementioned photography shows Frazier facing Prayer Man at the time Frazier said he was talking to Stanton...Sandy Larsen refuses to admit that his discovery of Calvery on the steps in Couch/Darnell establishes the timing of when Frazier
    spoke to Stanton and it is exactly at the time seen in Couch/Darnell where Frazier is facing Prayer Man...

Gordon banned Von Pein for stealing other people's work and taking it to his site and making comments on it without allowing the sources to respond...Which is exactly what that stupid son of a bitch Gordon is allowing Doudna to do with my work but is
    probably too stupid to notice...

What organized dishonest motherfuckers...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 25 23:46:38 2023
    You yourself have been completely dishonest with its representation of that all too terrible interview.

Stanton spoke w Oswald, WHILE HOLDING A SODA, before the Presidential motorcade came past. Before Doyle!!!

You are always suspiciously quiet about that.
    Geeh why would that be.
    Because it assfucks you and your second floor lunchroom encounter bullshit theory.

WHAT A DISORGANIZED MOTHERFUCKER YOUR ARE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Thu Sep 28 06:07:31 2023
    On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 12:19:59 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 2:12:26 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Doudna has no researched knoweldge of the Prayer Man issue and just wants to gain favor on ROKC...He calls Pauline Sanders "Paula"...In their desperation to make Sarah Stanton anyone but Prayer Man Doudna is now referencing a blurry large figure to the
    left of Frazier in Darnell as Stanton only he is too unfamiliar with the subject matter to realize that stupid choice is easily shot down because if Stanton were in that spot she would be instantly seen in Altgens 6...

There is so little competent moderation or Peer Review on the Education Forum that this clown circus now passing as research over there allows incompetent posters like Doudna to ignore the witnesses who put Stanton to Frazier's right...They are also
    being allowed to just flagrantly ignore the height issue where Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton's exact 5 foot 4 height and has an elbow-length sleeve that matches that of Sarah Stanton as seen in Owens...The Education Forum is just an uncredible social media
    friend's club with James Gordon picking off anyone who disagrees and lying about the reason...

MacRae's website has a better resolution image of that blurry figure that Doudna is calling Stanton and you can see it is a man with a suit and tie...

This is what passes for "research" under Larsen and Gordon...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Oct 3 10:47:54 2023
    On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 9:07:33 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Doudna wrote:

" Because of Prayer Man's holding his right arm up in a position similar to the way women's arms look in photos holding purses, I went through every woman employee of TSBD systematically, one by one (Bart's site is a great help in collecting documents
    relevant to each TSBD employee from a scroll-down menu at top), just to see if possibly some woman possibility had been missed. I found every one is accounted for other than in Prayer Man's position; every woman TSBD employee is ruled out as Prayer Man.
    Sarah Stanton I have shown why she is Large-Framed Figure to the left of Frazier in Darnell. Pauline Sanders said she was at the far east end with Stanton to her immediate right, which makes Pauline Sanders the short figure (therefore a woman not a man)
    at the far east end in Darnell, correctly so identified by Stancak. "

Unfortunately, Kamp's work is so cherry-picked and unreliable that it is not a good source for confirming identities on the steps...

I have posted numerous times that Alan Ford has posted a clearer frame of the Darnell image where Greg Doudna is identifying "Large Framed Figure" that makes it clearly visible that "Large Framed Figure" is a man in a suit and tie...James Gordon is
    overseeing a website where a poster can post repeatedly that Large Framed Figure is clearly a man in a suit and tie and it has zero effect what so ever on regular Education Forum posters who continue to damage research credibility and the credibility of
    the Education Forum by posting that Large Framed Figure is Sarah Stanton...

Bart Kamp avoided all the evidence that refuted Prayer Man being Oswald so Kamp is not a good source...My evidence still stands as good and unrefuted that no Prayer Man promoter can identify Stanton to Frazier's left in Altgens 6 or Wiegman...Doudna is
    not a very good analyst because I have repeated numerous times that if his Large Framed Figure were Stanton then you would see her plain as day in Altgens 6...Doudna shows his incompetency by ignoring this and not realizing how it refutes him and just
    posts his same pro-Prayer Man stupidity again...Stancak has the same fatal flaw...He refuses to admit that the lack of any Stanton to Frazier's left in Altgens disproves his placement of Stanton...These are the kind of goofy mistakes that blow up on
    people when they ban everyone who disrpoves them and just hear what they want to hear...

Sarah Stanton has been more than proven to be Prayer Man repeatedly...If you care to notice, while Doudna lies and says he has done an exhaustive review of the evidence he fails to input that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton's exact 5 foot 4 height...Owens
    has recently proven that Prayer Man has the exact same matching elbow-length sleeve as Stanton as well as height...Doudna ignores that both Frazier and Lovelady squarely placed Stanton in the Prayer Man spot in their statements...

The UK moderators Greg Parker and James Gordon are preventing me from showing this correct evidence to Doudna and are therefore moderating backwards...They are excluding the correct evidence and protecting the already proven-false evidence in a way that
    is opposite most common defintions of moderation and its purpose...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 3 11:17:28 2023
    GREG DOUDNA & JIM DIEUGENIO SLAUGHTERED YOU
    END OF STORY

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Oct 3 11:37:49 2023
    On Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 1:47:56 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 9:07:33 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Doudna Responded To Speer:

" I don’t think that’s right Pat. In Altgens6 those are two men, one of whom I agree is Shelley, in front of Frazier and Large-Framed Figure of Darnell. Neither Frazier nor Large-Framed Figure to his left appear at all in Altgens6 (either because
    standing too far to the east to be in the photo or else hidden in the black). "

First of all, Pat Speer is very weak and never relates the conclusive proof I send him...He holds back and offers weak counters...Pat acts like a government agent pretending to be a Conspiracy researcher whose job it is to undermine good research...
    Either that or he's just a shitty researcher...

Doudna incompetently doesn't realize that Altgens 6 shows the space just to Frazier's left...I mean we are talking inches here...Altgens 6 shows the area that starts just a few inches from Frazier's left...Doudna is too unknowledgeable in the subject
    matter to realize that what I am saying is proven by Wiegman that shows that the area just to Fraziers left is where Altgens starts...This means that it is conclusively proven that if Large Framed Figure was to Frazier left that he would definitely
    appear in Altgens 6...This is 100% correct and there is no way that what Doudna is saying there could be true according to the known evidence...Doudna is so unknowledgeable of the subject matter that he fails to realize that even Wiegman shows the same
    thing and if Stanton were there you would see her...This is gross incompetency that is being thrust forward by moderators Gordon and Larsen...

Doudna just outright ignores Frazier's statements that placed Stanton in the Prayer Man spot in Darnell when he said he was staring at Stanton at that exact time...Frazier is staring at Prayer Man at the exact time he said he was staring at Stanton...
    Prayer Man is "deepest in to the shadows" just as Frazier described Stanton as being...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 3 22:22:17 2023
    TAKE YOUR LIES AND SHOVE THEM DEEP UP YOUR REAR END!!!

GREG DOUDNA & JIM DIEUGENIO SLAUGHTERED YOU
    END OF STORY!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05