• Re: Mark Knight's Logic For My Banning From The Education Forum

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Scrum Drum on Tue Jul 11 07:03:18 2023
    On Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 5:57:13 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
    On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 12:16:32 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
    On Saturday, July 30, 2022 at 11:31:13 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
    On Saturday, July 30, 2022 at 5:36:54 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 4:06:13 PM UTC-4, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:

If I ever get the financial means I intend to sue the Education Forum...That forum is responsible for my being destroyed as a researcher...I have literally discovered one of the most important pieces of Conspiracy evidence in assassination history and it
    has been completely ignored because James Gordon abused his moderator power and banned me even though I was innocent...He then abused his power and followed-through on a personal vendetta to deny me and my research on the Education Forum...It was this
    impetus that allowed a collective group in the research community to organize against me with criminal discrimination to the degree that I was totally destroyed as a researcher and my important discoveries were completely removed from the community and
    its evidence record...I also intend to sue Mark Knight...Mr Knight admitted he did not know why I was banned but he then decided to break the very rules he was citing and call me a "Shit-Poster" who "Did not play well with others" and used that unfair
    description to deny me re-entry on the Education Forum...The Forum is abusing its moderator powers and is unfairly targeting individual researchers for the crime of disproving certain favored members...This is being done through a prejudiced group of
    moderators who carry out the wishes of a core group of members who they defend...

Mr Knight and Mr Gordon did not respond to my e-mail asking them how the one guy who was posting the correct proof on Prayer Man ended up getting not only a life banning but also a personal persecution and defaming with the offending moderator admitting
    he did not know the reason for the original banning...The mods refused to answer how the only guy with the correct solution on Prayer Man was banned for "Being told the correct methodology but refusing to follow it when instructed"...Gordon was taking
    false protests in PM's from the Prayer Man people, without determining whether they were legitimate or not, and using them to punish me...Truth is, the Prayer Man people were the ones who were guilty of what they accused me of...To this day, even though
    they are the ones who have been instructed on the correct Prayer Man evidence, it is they who refuse to follow that correct evidence when told and admit I have proven Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...Gordon and Larsen are protecting false claims on Prayer
    Man while banning falsely-accused innocent researchers for failing to follow the rules of evidence...The website host company needs to be sued for hosting this criminal abuse under the guise of haughty moderation...

Both Sandy Larsen and James Gordon possess flagrant biases in favor of Prayer Man...Gordon was allowed to get away with personal abuse against me under the guise of moderation...The Education Forum rules are written in a way that correct protest against
    wrongful moderation can be construed as further violation with the Forum assuming it is always right and the moderated member is always wrong and refusing to obey the rules...The offending moderators refused to practice objective moderation and Peer
    Review...Gordon abused a member who was proving correct evidence against a 95% board majority and banned that member for life before he had a chance to prove his evidence...No matter how many false Education Forum rules references Gordon makes, that
    action he took against me veered in to statutory violation of myself and my rights and discriminated against me to such a wrongful degree (based on my correct evidence) that it constitutes a crime and is actionable...Gordon moderates the Education Forum
    as an extension of himself and he and Larsen are criminally discriminating against me because they know any fair recognizing of me and my evidence will, in turn, show that they took wrongful action against me and denied my correct evidence...It will show
    that they were the ones who were guilty of what I was banned for...Ever since Gordon's moderator abuse against me in 2016 no member has had his back ridden on every post and every point like Gordon did to me...So far, no moderator has responded to the
    question of how did the only guy brilliant enough to out-argue the entire membership on Prayer Man end up getting banned for life, defamed as a "Shit-Poster" (an EF rules violation by the moderator), and have his significant discoveries ignored?...
    Organized ignoring and permanent banning targeting an innocent person for presenting correct evidence is a crime, as is responding to it with even stronger discrimination and ignoring...There is no doubt that the Education Forum site rules suggest good
    evidence will be recognized and promoted as the "debate" board's objective...The moderatorship is in contempt of its own rules and site purpose and refuses to provide an answer as to why the best evidence on the JFK internet in relation to Prayer Man was
    met with banning and persecution?...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Jul 11 07:20:06 2023
    On Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 3:03:19 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Saturday, July 30, 2022 at 5:36:54 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
    On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 4:06:13 PM UTC-4, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
    If I ever get the financial means I intend to sue the Education Forum...That forum is responsible for my being destroyed as a researcher...I have literally discovered one of the most important pieces of Conspiracy evidence in assassination history and
    it has been completely ignored because James Gordon abused his moderator power and banned me even though I was innocent...He then abused his power and followed-through on a personal vendetta to deny me and my research on the Education Forum...It was this
    impetus that allowed a collective group in the research community to organize against me with criminal discrimination to the degree that I was totally destroyed as a researcher and my important discoveries were completely removed from the community and
    its evidence record...I also intend to sue Mark Knight...Mr Knight admitted he did not know why I was banned but he then decided to break the very rules he was citing and call me a "Shit-Poster" who "Did not play well with others" and used that unfair
    description to deny me re-entry on the Education Forum...The Forum is abusing its moderator powers and is unfairly targeting individual researchers for the crime of disproving certain favored members...This is being done through a prejudiced group of
    moderators who carry out the wishes of a core group of members who they defend...

Mr Knight and Mr Gordon did not respond to my e-mail asking them how the one guy who was posting the correct proof on Prayer Man ended up getting not only a life banning but also a personal persecution and defaming with the offending moderator
    admitting he did not know the reason for the original banning...The mods refused to answer how the only guy with the correct solution on Prayer Man was banned for "Being told the correct methodology but refusing to follow it when instructed"...Gordon was
    taking false protests in PM's from the Prayer Man people, without determining whether they were legitimate or not, and using them to punish me...Truth is, the Prayer Man people were the ones who were guilty of what they accused me of...To this day, even
    though they are the ones who have been instructed on the correct Prayer Man evidence, it is they who refuse to follow that correct evidence when told and admit I have proven Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...Gordon and Larsen are protecting false claims on
    Prayer Man while banning falsely-accused innocent researchers for failing to follow the rules of evidence...The website host company needs to be sued for hosting this criminal abuse under the guise of haughty moderation...

Both Sandy Larsen and James Gordon possess flagrant biases in favor of Prayer Man...Gordon was allowed to get away with personal abuse against me under the guise of moderation...The Education Forum rules are written in a way that correct protest
    against wrongful moderation can be construed as further violation with the Forum assuming it is always right and the moderated member is always wrong and refusing to obey the rules...The offending moderators refused to practice objective moderation and
    Peer Review...Gordon abused a member who was proving correct evidence against a 95% board majority and banned that member for life before he had a chance to prove his evidence...No matter how many false Education Forum rules references Gordon makes, that
    action he took against me veered in to statutory violation of myself and my rights and discriminated against me to such a wrongful degree (based on my correct evidence) that it constitutes a crime and is actionable...Gordon moderates the Education Forum
    as an extension of himself and he and Larsen are criminally discriminating against me because they know any fair recognizing of me and my evidence will, in turn, show that they took wrongful action against me and denied my correct evidence...It will show
    that they were the ones who were guilty of what I was banned for...Ever since Gordon's moderator abuse against me in 2016 no member has had his back ridden on every post and every point like Gordon did to me...So far, no moderator has responded to the
    question of how did the only guy brilliant enough to out-argue the entire membership on Prayer Man end up getting banned for life, defamed as a "Shit-Poster" (an EF rules violation by the moderator), and have his significant discoveries ignored?...
    Organized ignoring and permanent banning targeting an innocent person for presenting correct evidence is a crime, as is responding to it with even stronger discrimination and ignoring...There is no doubt that the Education Forum site rules suggest good
    evidence will be recognized and promoted as the "debate" board's objective...The moderatorship is in contempt of its own rules and site purpose and refuses to provide an answer as to why the best evidence on the JFK internet in relation to Prayer Man was
    met with banning and persecution?...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Doyle you are without a shadow of a doubt the most retarded and delusional shit poster that frequents these shores.

YOU LIE!!!!!!
    LIES SOME MORE
    LIE EVERY DAY
    AND THEN LIE SOME MORE ON TOP

WILL YOU BE THERE ON THE 60Th
    IF SO YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER FOR ALL THE GROSS AND ABOVE ALL DISGUSTING CTER LYING HORSESHIT!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Jul 11 09:53:16 2023
    On Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 10:03:19 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

My question to Mark Knight would be how many "points" did administrator James Gordon get for fielding false complaints from the Prayer Man supporters against a person who wasn't guilty of what he was being accused of?...

How many "points" did Gordon receive for unfairly acting upon those false complaints and using them against an innocent member in a wrongful moderator action?...

How many points did Gordon get for refusing to show where those violations occurred to the targeted member when asked?...

How many points did Gordon get for threatening to ban when asked to please show where those violations occurred?...

How many points did Gordon get for lying to that member and saying he would reinstate the member in 2 weeks and then never doing so?...

How many points did Gordon get for stealing nearly a year's worth of site contributions?...

How many points did Gordon get for allowing members to post false Prayer Man claims even though Gordon himself shut the Prayer Man thread down because he said the Prayer Man people were ignoring the evidence?...

How many points did Mark Knight himself get for admitting he didn't know what my original banning was for but enforcing it anyway?...

How many points did Knight get for calling me a "Shit-Poster" (a clear violation of Education Forum rules) and using that rules violation to justify his refusal to reinstate me as a member?...

How many "points" did Knight get for ignoring my Prayer Man evidence highly serious research discoveries?...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Jul 11 10:15:38 2023
    On Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 5:53:18 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:
    My question to Mark Knight would be how many "points" did administrator James Gordon get for fielding false complaints from the Prayer Man supporters against a person who wasn't guilty of what he was being accused of?...

How many "points" did Gordon receive for unfairly acting upon those false complaints and using them against an innocent member in a wrongful moderator action?...

How many points did Gordon get for refusing to show where those violations occurred to the targeted member when asked?...

How many points did Gordon get for threatening to ban when asked to please show where those violations occurred?...

How many points did Gordon get for lying to that member and saying he would reinstate the member in 2 weeks and then never doing so?...

How many points did Gordon get for stealing nearly a year's worth of site contributions?...

How many points did Gordon get for allowing members to post false Prayer Man claims even though Gordon himself shut the Prayer Man thread down because he said the Prayer Man people were ignoring the evidence?...

How many points did Mark Knight himself get for admitting he didn't know what my original banning was for but enforcing it anyway?...

How many points did Knight get for calling me a "Shit-Poster" (a clear violation of Education Forum rules) and using that rules violation to justify his refusal to reinstate me as a member?...

How many "points" did Knight get for ignoring my Prayer Man evidence highly serious research discoveries?...

Yeah well since you are a shitposter you do not get to ask questions when you have been dumped like that already many many years ago.

So learn a thing or two from this, but I know for a fact that cunts like you are quite thick when comes to understanding simple matters.

Shit Doyle evidence
    Shit Doyle posting
    Shit Doyle person
    Shit Doyle family

Perhaps we need to contact your remaining family members, siblings etc.
    And present proper evidence to them for them to understand what a fucking cunt and a shit poster you are.
    Then again they probably know and have left you to your own devices, which makes them co-responsible.

So should I call them???

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Jul 12 09:57:52 2023
    On Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 12:53:18 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Mark Knight wrote:

" The EF has never been a democracy. Moderators have always had authority to enforce forum rules. And that will continue into the foreseeable future. "

I think Knight and the people complaining about the unfair moderation at the Education Forum are saying the same thing here...

If you check the record you'll find that Knight, or any other Education Forum moderator, have never made a ruling against the moderation and found it acted improperly...By the way, when I asked Knight to please explain how the one guy who was trying to
    post the correct Prayer Man evidence ended up getting banned for life and pursued with defamation and enforced exclusion he refused to answer...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Healy@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Jul 12 23:36:19 2023
    On Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 9:57:54 AM UTC-7, Brian Doyle wrote:
    Mark Knight wrote:

" The EF has never been a democracy. Moderators have always had authority to enforce forum rules. And that will continue into the foreseeable future. "

I think Knight and the people complaining about the unfair moderation at the Education Forum are saying the same thing here...

If you check the record you'll find that Knight, or any other Education Forum moderator, have never made a ruling against the moderation and found it acted improperly...By the way, when I asked Knight to please explain how the one guy who was trying to
    post the correct Prayer Man evidence ended up getting banned for life and pursued with defamation and enforced exclusion he refused to answer...

your Ed Forum fantasy is overwhelming you... all lone nuts simply haven't got the message. a) LHO was not tried for JFK's murder... and b) for the closet facists amongst us: democracy demands a presumption of innocence prior to a trial, who is judged by
    LHO's peers... "just a nit-pickey detail" for your consideration... lmfao!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to David Healy on Wed Jul 12 23:50:25 2023
    On Thursday, July 13, 2023 at 7:36:21 AM UTC+1, David Healy wrote:
    Mark Knight wrote:

If you check the record you'll find that Knight, or any other Education Forum moderator, have never made a ruling against the moderation and found it acted improperly...By the way, when I asked Knight to please explain how the one guy who was trying
    to post the correct Prayer Man evidence ended up getting banned for life and pursued with defamation and enforced exclusion he refused to answer...
    your Ed Forum fantasy is overwhelming you... all lone nuts simply haven't got the message. a) LHO was not tried for JFK's murder... and b) for the closet facists amongst us: democracy demands a presumption of innocence prior to a trial, who is judged
    by LHO's peers... "just a nit-pickey detail" for your consideration... lmfao!

Fantasy indeed.
    Just like Prayer Woman
    Two Oswalds inside the TSBD
    And so forth.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to David Healy on Sat Jul 15 08:08:34 2023
    On Thursday, July 13, 2023 at 2:36:21 AM UTC-4, David Healy wrote:

your Ed Forum fantasy is overwhelming you... all lone nuts simply haven't got the message. a) LHO was not tried for JFK's murder... and b) for the closet facists amongst us: democracy demands a presumption of innocence prior to a trial, who is judged

Healy is a pile-on troll who never honestly answers the point...

He's a clique member, so he will always be fine with clique-enforcer Mark Knight...

Show me where Mark Knight ever disagreed with the other moderators on the Education Forum...

The question still goes unanswered of how did the only guy who knew the correct evidence on Prayer Man end up getting a life-banning and persecution on the Education Forum just for trying to post the truth?...

Political assassinations are hotly controversial and cause heated debate...Especially when the forum allows and protects deniers and Lone Nutters...The Education Forum mods then sit at the sides and snipe members for failing to live up to their pompous
    rules while those mods have no rules imposed against themselves and always rule in their own favor...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sat Jul 15 12:14:43 2023
    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 4:08:36 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Thursday, July 13, 2023 at 2:36:21 AM UTC-4, David Healy wrote:

Healy is a pile-on troll who never honestly answers the point...

He's a clique member, so he will always be fine with clique-enforcer Mark Knight...

Show me where Mark Knight ever disagreed with the other moderators on the Education Forum...

The question still goes unanswered of how did the only guy who knew the correct evidence on Prayer Man end up getting a life-banning and persecution on the Education Forum just for trying to post the truth?...

Political assassinations are hotly controversial and cause heated debate...Especially when the forum allows and protects deniers and Lone Nutters...The Education Forum mods then sit at the sides and snipe members for failing to live up to their pompous
    rules while those mods have no rules imposed against themselves and always rule in their own favor...

PROJECTING OR WHAT YOU COWARD & SCUMBAG

a pile-on troll who never honestly answers the point...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Gil Jesus@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Sun Jul 16 04:44:34 2023
    On Thursday, July 13, 2023 at 2:50:27 AM UTC-4, robert johnson wrote:
    Fantasy indeed.
    Just like Prayer Woman
    Two Oswalds inside the TSBD
    And so forth.

Two Oswalds inside the TSBD and not one employee ever reported seeing them.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Gil Jesus on Sun Jul 16 07:07:55 2023
    On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 7:44:36 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:

Gil is just ignoring the many reports of Oswald being seen outside the Depository framing Harvey at a time when "Oswald" was supposed to be at work...

Mrs Reid told the ladies who were being detained in the 2nd Floor Offices that she had seen Oswald come from the Lunch Room door and in to the 2nd Floor Offices with a Coke...Mrs Reid told this to Karen Westbrook shortly after the assassination...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Sun Jul 16 08:20:28 2023
    On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 3:07:57 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:

Gil is just ignoring the many reports of Oswald being seen outside the Depository framing Harvey at a time when "Oswald" was supposed to be at work...

Mrs Reid told the ladies who were being detained in the 2nd Floor Offices that she had seen Oswald come from the Lunch Room door and in to the 2nd Floor Offices with a Coke...Mrs Reid told this to Karen Westbrook shortly after the assassination...

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU UTTER RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ANY HARVEY & LEE BULLSHIT
    PURE MADE UP HORSE MANURE BY BRIAN TWAT DOYLE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Jul 17 11:37:52 2023
    On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 10:07:57 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

Nothing from Gil on this either...

The Oswald with a Coke in a white T-shirt was almost certainly Lee...

This was the Station Wagon Oswald seen by Roger Craig...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Mon Jul 17 23:40:49 2023
    On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 7:37:54 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:

Nothing to reply to as it is total garbage
    Go on suck Gilbride off!!!!
    GO PIPE HIM!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to robert johnson on Wed Aug 2 14:35:34 2023
    On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 7:40:51 AM UTC+1, robert johnson wrote:
    On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 7:37:54 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:

Nothing to reply to as it is total garbage
    Go on suck Gilbride off!!!!
    GO PIPE HIM!

WHAT I SED ABOVE DOYLE
    TURN IT INTO A MANTRA!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05