• James Gordon

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Scrum Drum on Tue Jul 25 11:08:44 2023
    On Monday, July 18, 2022 at 12:55:33 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
    James Gordon wrote:

The below is what the Education Forum is about...

It is not about fair and objective research:

" AS of now I will be responsible for all new applicants.

Anyone who wishes to join the forum must have been verified by me.

James Gordon

Owner of site "

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Jul 26 06:22:08 2023
    On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 2:08:46 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

The members did not utter a peep when dictatorial fuhrer Gordon announced that he would be in charge of new member approvals...

This authoritarian spasm by Gordon was caused by my trying to rejoin and getting my name back on the active members list at the bottom of the screen...

I guess Gordon has forgiven his stealing of nearly a year's worth of member's dues and his subsequent recusal from the moderatorship...Gordon has stayed on to make sure his personal grudges are still enforced against innocent members under the guise of
    urgently-needed moderation and control...Gordon always speaks under the context of greatly needed moderation to control a bad situation of the board getting out of control because he's looking for an excuse for his bullying...Gordon over- moderates
    because he has an unconscious sense of his own ineptitude and incompetence and needs to compensate by exaggerating offenses...Hence the silence in reaction to Gordon's pronouncement...

Gordon is making sure the correct evidence on Prayer Man is never seen on the Forum...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Fri Jul 28 06:17:02 2023
    On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 9:22:10 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:

James Gordon is getting away with referring to myself as a person he gave "chance after chance" to come forth and obey his moderation who then didn't correct his "antics" and was justly banned...

Gordon is a god-damned liar and any review of the thread I participated in will show that Gordon was making false methodology complaints against me and then saying I was refusing to listen...This could be verified by looking at the 2016 Prayer Man thread
    and seeing that I had committed no such violations...Gordon was doing undue influence and riding my back on every post I made...You can see that I was the only Education Forum member who was treated that way and given such intense moderation and that has
    held true ever since...You have to remember the context here is I presented the correct evidence that the Davidson enhancement and height analysis proved Prayer Man wasn't Oswald...So the correct context is Gordon failed to moderate competently or
    correctly and falsely accused me of methodology violations (the only person to be moderated to that extent) and then banned me before I could force my evidence...He is now falsely defaming me and abusing his moderator power to falsely portray me as a
    person who failed to practice rigor when told...This is all happening under the situation where I was the only person actually practicing correct rigor on the site and showing that indeed Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...Gordon is now abusing his moderator
    position by lying and saying I was an uncooperative member who refused to heed moderation warnings who was "given chance after chance"...My evidence has since been sharpened and even further proves Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton but Gordon is not interested
    in the correct evidence or his responsibility for it as a moderator...So it is actually Gordon and the Prayer Man people he is flagrantly protecting through corrupted moderation who are guilty of what I was accused of...The 95% of Education Forum members
    I disproved are quite happy with Gordon's corruption because they know they are being shielded from having to admit wrongness on Prayer Man...Those people are ghouls because they don't mind in the least if it means the destruction of one of the best
    researchers they'll ever see on the Kennedy internet...The Kennedy internet is not about research...It's about who you know and who Jim D approves of...The research community is pretending that when the British-based Gordon and Parker ban me that they
    don't have to recognize the correct evidence...As if you could get away with hiding behind that cheap cowardice and censorship...You have to realize this is all being done by people who then turn around and say they represent a moral protest against the
    US Government not honestly recognizing the correct evidence in the Kennedy assassination...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert johnson@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Wed Aug 2 14:28:48 2023
    On Friday, July 28, 2023 at 2:17:04 PM UTC+1, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 9:22:10 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    James Gordon is getting away with referring to myself as a person he gave "chance after chance" to come forth and obey his moderation who then didn't correct his "antics" and was justly banned...

Gordon is a god-damned liar and any review of the thread I participated in will show that Gordon was making false methodology complaints against me and then saying I was refusing to listen...This could be verified by looking at the 2016 Prayer Man
    thread and seeing that I had committed no such violations...Gordon was doing undue influence and riding my back on every post I made...You can see that I was the only Education Forum member who was treated that way and given such intense moderation and
    that has held true ever since...You have to remember the context here is I presented the correct evidence that the Davidson enhancement and height analysis proved Prayer Man wasn't Oswald...So the correct context is Gordon failed to moderate competently
    or correctly and falsely accused me of methodology violations (the only person to be moderated to that extent) and then banned me before I could force my evidence...He is now falsely defaming me and abusing his moderator power to falsely portray me as a
    person who failed to practice rigor when told...This is all happening under the situation where I was the only person actually practicing correct rigor on the site and showing that indeed Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...Gordon is now abusing his moderator
    position by lying and saying I was an uncooperative member who refused to heed moderation warnings who was "given chance after chance"...My evidence has since been sharpened and even further proves Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton but Gordon is not interested
    in the correct evidence or his responsibility for it as a moderator...So it is actually Gordon and the Prayer Man people he is flagrantly protecting through corrupted moderation who are guilty of what I was accused of...The 95% of Education Forum members
    I disproved are quite happy with Gordon's corruption because they know they are being shielded from having to admit wrongness on Prayer Man...Those people are ghouls because they don't mind in the least if it means the destruction of one of the best
    researchers they'll ever see on the Kennedy internet...The Kennedy internet is not about research...It's about who you know and who Jim D approves of...The research community is pretending that when the British-based Gordon and Parker ban me that they
    don't have to recognize the correct evidence...As if you could get away with hiding behind that cheap cowardice and censorship...You have to realize this is all being done by people who then turn around and say they represent a moral protest against the
    US Government not honestly recognizing the correct evidence in the Kennedy assassination...

blah blah blah
    when was the last time JG posted?
    and you after 6-7 years of being kicked out are still ranting BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCH A JOKE YOU ARE DOYLE

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05