• Re: Proof Greg Parker Is Uncredible

From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Scrum Drum on Tue Aug 15 09:34:55 2023
    On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 9:22:17 AM UTC-5, Scrum Drum wrote:
    On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 7:52:17 PM UTC-5, clarence...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 8:32:55 PM UTC+11, robert johnson wrote:
    On Monday, December 5, 2022 at 11:23:34 PM UTC, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
    On Monday, December 5, 2022 at 5:42:23 PM UTC-5, joe darcy wrote:
    On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 2:09:00 AM UTC+11, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:

Greg Parker is over on ROKC attacking Leslie Sharp...

That's what the ROKC trolls do is they pile-on their victim with a Clockwork Orange hooligan attack on the person instead of the evidence...

This has been effective over the years because, with Jim DiEugenio's backing, and RKC proxies on the Education Forum, Greg succeeds in gaining the momentum and avoiding the evidence...

Prayer Man has been resurrected by ROKC's Roger Odisio who has succeeded in normalizing Prayer Man by means of proxying for Greg and Bart on the Education Forum by means of totally ignoring my evidence...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Brian Doyle@21:1/5 to Brian Doyle on Tue Aug 29 11:24:55 2023
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 12:34:57 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
    On Thursday, December 29, 2022 at 9:22:17 AM UTC-5, Scrum Drum wrote:
    On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 7:52:17 PM UTC-5, clarence...@gmail.com wrote:

Parker posted:

" Doyle, Brian: Brian will be in a lather publicly over being on this list, but deep inside, rejoicing that he finally "made" it, listed among some of his heroes. Does it really need being said that he is a blatherer, narcissist and wannabe oneiromancer
    as a starting point to what no doubt could be a long list? Never forget, though, he is "our' Brian. We own him, lock, stock and ball-sack hanging from his horn. "

Greg came over to this website and quietly pulled up stakes and left because he routinely had his ass handed to him in the credible research debate that he doesn't allow on his censorship-protected ROKC nut farm...Greg is a major coward and blowhard so
    he selectively bans anyone who disproves his bullshit on his ROKC website...He's a cowardly piece of shit so his shit only flies on websites where he silences his opposition (like Gordon)...I am banned from ROKC because Greg and his rabid watch dog Kamp
    know their bullshit will become too obvious if my intelligent research is posted right next to it...Greg came to Alt.Conspiracy.JFK and tried to claim the cop seen with Truly by Mrs Garner was Lumpkin...When I posted the evidence of his own site member
    Linda Zambanini, who discovered that Lumpkin did not enter the Depository until 12:50, Greg is such a bullshit artist and crank that he still refused to admit I had disproven him and therefore proven that Truly & Baker being seen by Mrs Garner, right
    after Adams & Styles descended, proves the Lunch Room Encounter was real...And let's not overlook that Greg has several notorious Lone Nutters praising him in that thread on ROKC (of which they are members in good stead) - which should tell any credible
    Conspiracy researcher all they need to know about Greg, ROKC, and its true agenda...

The assholes who call themselves moderators on the JFK internet have their heads so far up DiEugenio's ass that they never get around to asking DiEugenio why he would ever praise a crank like Parker and his ROKC troll farm...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)