• Elon Musk claims US media is 'racist against whites and Asians'

From HangTextDrivers@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 27 08:45:22 2023
    It's not just the media elon. Academia and corporate america are also anti white which is really dumb since it's white people that work and make america rich while blacks can only do crime and welfare.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11796139/Elon-Musk-claims-media-racist-against-whites-Asians-supports-Dilbert-creator.html

fwb 26 2023 Elon Musk has sensationally claimed the media is racist to white people and Asians as he voiced his support for disgraced 'Dilbert' comic strip creator Scott Adams.

Dozens of newspapers, including the New York Times and Washington Post, announced they were dropping the 'Dilbert' series this weekend following a racist tirade from Adams in which he urged his followers to 'get the f**k' away from black people.

But Twitter CEO Elon Musk appeared to back the shamed creator as he replied to a tweet about the controversy claiming 'the media is racist.'

Adams said in the livestreamed talk on Wednesday: 'The best advice I would give to white people is to get the hell away from black people.

'Just get the f**k away. Wherever you have to go, just get away.'

He added: 'There’s no fixing this. This can’t be fixed... You just have to escape. So that’s what I did, I went to a neighborhood where I have a very low black population.'

The 65-year-old went on to label black people a 'hate group,' citing a poll that found nearly half of black people are not ok with white people.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)