• Child Molester in Chief Biden supports PHYSICAL CASTRATION of little bo

From HangTextDrivers@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 24 09:03:00 2022
    Trans surgery is insane even for adults but doing it on 10 year old boys?? Kids don't know what they want. Boy castration is now legal and routine in america and the president and media are cheering .!!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/24/joe-biden-republicans-immoral-for-blocking-transgender-procedures-for-children/

oct 24 2022 President Joe Biden on Sunday denounced Republican efforts to block transgender procedures for children in their states.

“I don’t think any state or anybody should have the right to do that, as a moral question or a legal question I just think it’s wrong, ” Biden said.

Biden addressed transgender issues with Dylan Mulvaney, a transgender TikTok star who documented his transition into a woman on social media.

Mulvaney brought up Republican efforts to ban transgender procedures for children.

"It’s outrageous and I think it’s immoral,” Biden said. “The trans part is not immoral but what they are trying to do to trans persons is immoral.”

Biden again called for every transgender person to have the right to the “use of your gender identity bathrooms in public.”

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)