• =?UTF-8?Q?TRUMP=3A_=E2=80=9CWhatever_Happened_to_the_Biden_Documents_C?

From HangTextDrivers@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 17 12:33:12 2023
    We all know what happened. The DOJ and news media decided to protect Child Molester in Chief Biden.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/trump-whatever-happened-biden-documents-case/

july 15 2023 President Trump on Saturday wanted to know what happened to the Biden classified documents case.

There have been no leaks and virtually no updated media reports on the special counsel investigating Biden’s stolen classified documents case.

“Whatever happened to the Biden Documents Case? 20 times more documents than I have, and I’m allowed to have under the Presidential Records Act, he’s not. What about the Classified Docs he had in Chinatown, and on his garage floor in Delaware. Is
    he being charged under the Espionage Act? What about Penn Center, which receives China money, or the 1850 boxes that he is not wanting to release? Was Obama, Clinton, Bush, or others so charged? No, only “TRUMP,” because I am illegally being targeted!
    ” Trump said on Truth Social on Saturday.

Joe Biden has yet to be interviewed by the special counsel investigating the stolen classified documents he stored at the Penn Biden Center and in his Delaware garage.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From HangTextDrivers@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 19 08:05:54 2023
    Both the DOJ and the news media have been weaponized against conservatives.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From HangTextDrivers@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 20 18:26:47 2023
    DOJ has publicly announced they will not charge any liberal president with a crime.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05