• Just discovered something terrible about the SAT test.

From HangTextDrivers@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 7 18:58:17 2023
    I wanted to find out if they ask for your race because if they do, they will use affirmative action scoring to inflate the scores of blacks. It also means many white and asian kids will check the box for black to get the benefit of that AA scoring.
    Both factors cause the average black score to be higher than it is though even the reported scores for blacks are awful.

Anyway they do ask. I spent a half hour setting up an account at college board .com so i could apply for the test. They ask for your race and give you 6 choices. - American Indian, Asian, Black, Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, White, and finally "I do not
    wish to respond."

This needs to stop. We all know blacks get special treatment grading in our schools . We can't have it on standardized tests too. They also ask for your HS and that should stop too since many schools are nearly all white or all black.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From KWills@21:1/5 to hangtextdrivers@gmail.com on Sat Apr 8 03:38:27 2023
    On Fri, 7 Apr 2023 18:58:17 -0700 (PDT), HangTextDrivers <hangtextdrivers@gmail.com> wrote:

I wanted to find out if they ask for your race because if they do, they will use affirmative action scoring to inflate the scores of blacks. It also means many white and asian kids will check the box for black to get the benefit of that AA scoring.
    Both factors cause the average black score to be higher than it is though even the reported scores for blacks are awful.

Anyway they do ask. I spent a half hour setting up an account at college board .com so i could apply for the test. They ask for your race and give you 6 choices. - American Indian, Asian, Black, Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, White, and finally "I do
    not wish to respond."

This needs to stop. We all know blacks get special treatment grading in our schools . We can't have it on standardized tests too. They also ask for your HS and that should stop too since many schools are nearly all white or all black.

1) Please get professional mental health care for your irrational
    fear of your Enter key.
    2) Please present your valid, verifiable, credible evidence that
    you, and other blacks, get special treatment grading in our schools.
    If you're lying, and you will soon PROVE you are, the requested
    evidence will not be offered.

--
    KWills
    Strategic Writer.
    Psychotronic World Dominator.
    And FEMA camp activities director.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)