• Blank Atm Card

From mike alfred@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 11 06:01:01 2021
    I got my programmed and blank ATM card from william scot hackers to withdraw the amount of US $ 3,000 per day for a maximum of 30 days at (williamscothackers@gmail.com).
    Though at first i was in doubt, but thank God i did not back-out I am very happy with this because i have successfully paid my debt. William Scot Hackers is true and real, Get yours from William Scot Hackers today! You just have to send an email.
    to (williamscothackers@gmail.com)
    whatsapp no:  +1(347) 593-8976

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From mike alfred@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 16 18:34:43 2021
    Last week i got my programmed and blank ATM card from william scot hackers to withdraw the amount of US $ 2,500 per day for a maximum of 30 days at (williamscothackers@gmail.com).
    Though at first i was in doubt, but thank God i did not back-out I am very happy with this because I have successfully paid my debt. i have withdrawn $ 30,000 ... William Scot
    Hackers is true and real, Get yours from William Scot Hackers today! You
    just have to send an email.
    whatsapp no: +1 (347) 593-8976

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mike alfred@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 24 17:37:20 2022
    I am a widow with two kids, i want to share my testimony on how i paid all my debts and own myself a business.
    I went online then i came across a testimony about a blank card, i decided to give it a trial, all to my surprise it came through. i got the card, each day i withdraw $ 2000 and i have withdrawn the total of $ 80000.
    i am so thankful and grateful to william scot hackers whom God used to take me out of debts and poverty
    i am sharing this because i know so many out there are in need do not doubt, i can guarantee you the best with william scot hackers, if interested email him on williamscothackers@gmail.com
    whatsapp number +13475938976

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mike alfred@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 19 14:52:28 2022
    I really want to appreciate William Scot hackers for coming to my aid, i am a disability with two kid, it has not been easy taking care of them with my condition so i was seriously searching for a way forward then i went online came across a blank atm
    card by William Scot hackers i applied to my greatest surprise it was delivered to my door step via DHL, I went to the atm machine used it, it was a miracle i withdraw $1000 at first in total i have withdrawn $10000. Thank you sir for this opportunity
    and turn over in my life and my kids we are greatful GOD BLESS YOU. If interested Email williamscothackers@gmail.com or Whatsapp no +1(347) 593-8976.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Owen@21:1/5 to All on Mon Dec 5 05:29:02 2022
    I got my programmed and blank ATM card from william scot hackers to
    withdraw the amount of US $ 3,000 per day for a maximum of 30 days at (williamscothackers@gmail.com).
    i have used the card to withdraw up to $50000
    Though at first i was in doubt, but thank God i did not back-out I am very happy with this because i have successfully paid my debt. William Scot
    Hackers is true and real, Get yours from William Scot Hackers today! You
    just have to send an email.
    whatsapp no: +1(347) 593-8976

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Owen@21:1/5 to All on Thu Feb 9 16:20:39 2023
    i live in chicago i want to thank william scot for coming to my financial aid. i was searching online for solution to my financial difficulties i came across a testimony saying william scot helped her then i decided to try i mailed him up which he
    replied then he offered me a blank atm card which i used to withdraw, firstly i withdrew $500 , i was surprised at the outcome in total for that day i withdrew $3000 i kept on withdrawing which i did for 3 month i withdrew the sum of $40000 now im free
    from poverty and starvation. God bless you william scot. if you need his help from him with his blank atm card you can contact him on williamscothackers@gmail.com or whatsapp on +13475938976

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From David Owen@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 7 19:16:33 2023
    Mi esposa y yo estaremos por siempre agradecidos a william scot por su intervención divina en nuestras vidas. Mi esposa y yo huimos de Burundi a Australia. Llegamos a Australia y la vida estaba bastante bien, pero necesitábamos más fondos para pagar
    nuestras facturas. Mi esposa investigó un poco en línea para obtener ayuda y obtuvo recomendaciones creíbles de william scot, que reparte tarjetas de cajero automático en blanco. Nos pusimos en contacto con william scot y nos aseguró que nos puede
    ayudar si creemos en su trabajo. Acordamos continuar con él y compramos una de sus tarjetas en blanco tal como William Scot nos indicó con la tarjeta que nos dio y dentro de los 5 días, retiramos $ 10000. Queremos que todos se unan a nosotros para
    apreciar a William Scot. si está interesado, envíe un mensaje de whatsapp al +1 (347) 593-8976 o envíele un correo electrónico a williamscothackers@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05