• I got a blank ATM card to withdraw $5k daily for six months. I am so ha

From Bigdeals Vendor@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 1 06:38:10 2021
    I got a blank ATM card to withdraw $5k daily for six months. I am so happy about this because i got the cloned atm card after i was scammed twice by fake hackers. I have used the card to withdraw $420k so far. Georg Bednorz Hackers is giving out the
    cards to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice. No one gets caught when using this card. you can get it from Georg Bednorz Hackers today! He is kind, lovely, humble. Also, Georg Bednorz is an expert crypto trader through
    his trading signals, i made $1 million bitcoins, doubling my profit in 3 weeks. Contact Email: georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com
    WhatsApp/Text: +12623558285

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Bigdeals Vendor@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 2 08:37:52 2021
    I got a blank ATM card to withdraw $5k daily for six months. I am so happy about this because i got the cloned atm card after i was scammed twice by fake hackers. I have used the card to withdraw $420k so far. Georg Bednorz Hackers is giving out the
    cards to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice. No one gets caught when using this card. you can get it from Georg Bednorz Hackers today! He is kind, lovely, humble. Also, Georg Bednorz is an expert crypto trader through
    his trading signals, i made $1 million bitcoins, doubling my profit in 3 weeks. Contact Email: georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com
    WhatsApp or Text: +12623558285

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)