• how i got rich with the blank atm card

From morgan williams@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 23 04:45:35 2021
    INSTEAD OF BITCOIN INVESTMENT SCAM WHY DON'T YOU CONTACT MR OSCAR FOR A REAL BLANK ATM CARD
    oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(513)-299-8247.

My name is Morgan Williams am from Alabama United State,this is so real and wonderful, at first i thought is a scam , because have been scam by several people claiming they can help me invest my money in bitcoin trading , that is how i lost my $25,000
    last week on investment , but with the help of Mr Oscar White Blank ATM Card oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com , i was able to withdraw $50,000 from ATM machine without trace more than the money i lost last week , indeed Mr Oscar your Blank ATM card is
    real and genuine , i will keep telling people about you as i promise to do , if you are in any financial problem to pay up bills and start up a new life , kindly contact Mr Oscar white on how you can obtain his Blank ATM card , he does not charge big ,
    trust him and contact him today through email oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(513)-299-8247.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From elizabert maxwell@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 24 22:47:51 2021
    Have you pay your necessary BILLS? Do you need money? Do you want a better way to transform your own life? My name his Elizabeth Maxwell. I am here to share with you about Mr OSCAR WHITE new system of making others rich with not less than two to three
    days.I was in search of a job opportunity on the internet when i come across his aid on a blogs that i was on to, talking on how he can help the needy with a programmed BLANK ATM CARD.I thought it was a scam or normal gist but i never had a choice than
    to contact him cause i was seriously in need of Finance for Business.I contacted him on the CARD, and not less than a minute he respond and give me the necessary information’s on how to get the card. My friends, today am a sweet happy woman with good
    business and a happy family. I charge you not to live by ignorance.Try and get an ATM card today through (MR OSCAR WHITE)and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this card. This ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine anywhere in
    the world.It has really changed my life and now I can say I’m rich because I am a living testimony. The less money I get in a day with this card is $15,000.Every now and then money keep pumping into my account. Although is illegal, there is no risk of
    being caught, as it is programmed so that it can not trace you, but also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you.. I urge you to contact him on the BLANK ATM CARD. For details on how to get yours today, email hackers
    oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com ,whats-app +1(209)-643-1515

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From alex james@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 28 06:50:45 2021
    Hello everyone, Need hacking services?TESTED AND TRUSTED WITHIN 1 HOUR.. CONTACT= UNLIMITEDWEBHACKERS@GMAIL.COM
    Be warned, most of these so called hackers here are impostors, I know how real hackers work, they never advertise themselves in such a credulous manners and they are always discrete. I have been scammed so many times out of desperation trying to find
    urgent help to change my school grades, finally my friend introduced me to a group of reliable hackers who work with discretion and delivers promptly, they do all kinds of hacking ranging from;
    - Sales of Blank ATM cards.
    - University or school grades changing
    - Bank accounts hack and funds transfer
    - Erase criminal records hack
    - Facebook hack,Twitters hack
    - email accounts hack, gmail, yahoo mail, Hotmail etc.
    - Skype hack
    - Databases hack
    - Word Press Blogs hack
    - Individual computers hack
    - Control devices remotely hack
    - Verified PayPal Accounts hack
    - Android & iPhone Hack etc.
    But they helped me;
    - Changed my school grades
    - Hacked my cheating ass Boyfriend email Facebook
    - The most of it all, they helped me with Western union money transfer and i tracked and confirm the money . I have made them my permanent hackers and you can as well enjoy their services.
    You can contact them at=UNLIMITEDWEBHACKERS@GMAIL.COM
    for any hacking services and also endeavor to spread the good news on how they helped you they deserve publicity............................................................................................

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Candace Craig@21:1/5 to alex james on Mon Aug 30 22:39:46 2021
    On Saturday, August 28, 2021 at 8:50:46 AM UTC-5, alex james wrote:
    Hello everyone, Need hacking services?TESTED AND TRUSTED WITHIN 1 HOUR.. CONTACT= UNLIMITED...@GMAIL.COM
    Be warned, most of these so called hackers here are impostors, I know how real hackers work, they never advertise themselves in such a credulous manners and they are always discrete. I have been scammed so many times out of desperation trying to find
    urgent help to change my school grades, finally my friend introduced me to a group of reliable hackers who work with discretion and delivers promptly, they do all kinds of hacking ranging from;
    - Sales of Blank ATM cards.
    - University or school grades changing
    - Bank accounts hack and funds transfer
    - Erase criminal records hack
    - Facebook hack,Twitters hack
    - email accounts hack, gmail, yahoo mail, Hotmail etc.
    - Skype hack
    - Databases hack
    - Word Press Blogs hack
    - Individual computers hack
    - Control devices remotely hack
    - Verified PayPal Accounts hack
    - Android & iPhone Hack etc.
    But they helped me;
    - Changed my school grades
    - Hacked my cheating ass Boyfriend email Facebook
    - The most of it all, they helped me with Western union money transfer and i tracked and confirm the money . I have made them my permanent hackers and you can as well enjoy their services.
    You can contact them at=UNLIMITED...@GMAIL.COM
    for any hacking services and also endeavor to spread the good news on how they helped you they deserve publicity............................................................................................
    Hey guys, I know a very reliable hacker that you ca contact to help you to recover all your deleted data including texts,email,documents,pictures and all other files. He has helped me to expunge my criminal records so I had the chance of securing a good
    job, he can also help you to spy on your cheating spouse . You can just contact him through Gmail with his username......shadowbellshacking@gmail.com... you can thank me later for referral .....

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Free man@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 4 09:44:55 2021
    GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +18033921735

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to
    collect money in any atm machine and become rich.( darkwebcyberhackers@gmail.com ) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 250,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just
    to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Email: darkwebcyberhackers@gmail.com OR darkwebcyberhackers@yahoo.com

Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jason Paige@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 7 00:38:03 2021

Hello everyone, I got my programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily for a maximum of 2 years via ( darkwebcyberhackers@gmail.com ). I am so happy about this because i got mine yesterday and I have used it to get 5,000 USD.
    Dark Web Cyber Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice. Get yours from Dark Web Hackers today!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Danita Morris@21:1/5 to Jason Paige on Thu Sep 23 10:26:26 2021
    On Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 3:38:04 PM UTC+8, Jason Paige wrote:
    Hello everyone, I got my programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily for a maximum of 2 years via ( darkwebcy...@gmail.com ). I am so happy about this because i got mine yesterday and I have used it to get 5,000 USD. Dark
    Web Cyber Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice. Get yours from Dark Web Hackers today!
    Email: darkwebcy...@gmail.com OR darkwebcy...@yahoo.com

when it comes to hacking. Kelvinethicalhacker@gmail.com. it's best hacker. He given PROOF of access before any payment is made. are services include Spy on cheating spouses : 1. School Grades Change 2. Drivers License 3. Hack email 4.
    Database hack 5. Facebook, Whatsapp 6. Hack Call Logs, 7. Retrieve messages, deleted data and recovery of messages
    on cell phone 8. Crediting , Money Transfer and other various activists 9. Sales of Dumps, Dead drops and fresh CC He
    also sell high grades techs and hacking chips and gadgets if you are interested in Spying on anyone. He sell software,
    apps for hacking service. Your security is 100% guaranteed and he have testimonies all around the world. He get your job done without any disappointment.
    Interested parties can reach him through gmail via: kelvinethicalhacker@gmail.com. or WhatsApp number +1(205)-610-9222. For any spy or hacking devices.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alexandra Roger@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 4 07:39:53 2021

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to
    collect money in any atm machine and become rich.( darkwebcyberhackers@gmail.com ) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 250,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just
    to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Visit: https://darkwebcycberhackers.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ILLUMINATI HEADQUARTER@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 4 12:52:05 2021
    Hello Guys!! I am Cindy I live in Chicago USA I am very excited today and do not know where to start my testimony from. I was a poor woman with 3 kids and find it difficult to pay my bills and feed my kids.My husband left me and the kids for another
    woman and ever since then we were living in pain and hunger but just few days ago i came across a testimony of a man who got a Blank ATM Card from kryptonhackers.com so i immediately contacted them for the same type of ATM card and i am very happy to
    announce to the world that i am living a fulfilled life. This Blank ATM Card can withdraw up to $10,000 dollars and more daily without you having any account with any Bank. I have been able to buy a house and start my own business with this Blank ATM
    Card.I recommend them for Legit bank transfers and other wire transfers like cashapp, paypal , skrill, western union, moneygram and blank atm cards.

WhatsApp: +1(904)4524270
    Email: kryptonhackers69@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mr Paul WILSON@21:1/5 to ILLUMINATI HEADQUARTER on Tue Nov 30 19:58:00 2021
    On Monday, 4 October 2021 at 12:52:06 UTC-7, ILLUMINATI HEADQUARTER wrote:
    Hello Guys!! I am Cindy I live in Chicago USA I am very excited today and do not know where to start my testimony from. I was a poor woman with 3 kids and find it difficult to pay my bills and feed my kids.My husband left me and the kids for another
    woman and ever since then we were living in pain and hunger but just few days ago i came across a testimony of a man who got a Blank ATM Card from kryptonhackers.com so i immediately contacted them for the same type of ATM card and i am very happy to
    announce to the world that i am living a fulfilled life. This Blank ATM Card can withdraw up to $10,000 dollars and more daily without you having any account with any Bank. I have been able to buy a house and start my own business with this Blank ATM
    Card.I recommend them for Legit bank transfers and other wire transfers like cashapp, paypal , skrill, western union, moneygram and blank atm cards.

WhatsApp: +1(904)4524270
    Email: kryptonh...@gmail.com

Get the new ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any account.
    You do not require anybody's account number before you can use it. Although you and I knows that its illegal,
    there is no risk using it. It has SPECIAL FEATURES,
    that makes the machine unable to detect this very card,
    and its transaction is can't be traced . You can use it anywhere in the world. With this card,
    you can withdraw nothing less than $20,000 daily. So to get the card,
    reach the hackers via email address : onlineblankatm24@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +1-760-576-5579

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Lauren Cruz@21:1/5 to All on Sat Dec 4 13:49:22 2021
    I am Mrs. Lauren Cruz from Los Angeles, I want to testify about Georg Bednorz Hacker blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machine around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimonies about how Georg Bednorz
    hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. I email them also and paid the charges and delivery cost, I was a bit scared that I won't get the card and my money won't be refunded back to me, to my
    greatest surprise, the ATM Card was sent to me, I have used it to get 25,000 dollars already, the maximum daily limit of the ATM Card is 5,000 dollars. Georg Bednorz Hacker is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from
    any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. Contact them via
    WhatsApp via +1 (262) 355-8285
    Email: georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05