• atm card

From Liam kimu@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 5 00:19:11 2021
    PLEASE READ!!!
    Hello Everyone, I'm Lucy, 32 Years Old. I live in Virginia,USA. I'm a mother with 2 kids and I have to take care of everything after my husband died in a road accident. I was working as an accountant until i lost my job last year due to Covid-19, i had
    not paid my bills and my kids were scared of getting evicted from the house so one morning i was online trying to find a new job that i could work and get paid hourly then i came across Mr. Sebastian comments on how he helped many people get their blank
    ATM card that changed their life for good. I decided to contact Mr Sebastian for same blank ATM card since it was difficult for me to feed my kids and pay their bills i emailed him at (sebastianhackers01@gmail.com) and they responded immediately i agreed
    to their terms and conditions and believe me to my greatest surprise i received my card in 2 days delivered by DHL and i went straight to the nearest atm machine i was able to withdraw $10,000 instantly with no trace of getting caught i was happy and now
    i have used the card to withdraw $100,000 and i keep renewing my card every timeĀ it expires.Thank you Sebastian if you need his help out there contact him now: sebastianhackers01@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From mike alfred@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 21 04:37:09 2021
    I'm very happy, I'm a living testimony. I got my blank ATM card last week
    from William scot hackers. At first when I was in doubt.
    Then I decided to give it a trial to my surprise the card was delivered, I
    went testing it on the ATM machine I was shocked when I use it to withdraw
    $ 2000 and now I have withdraw $ 20000 in total.
    The card is real, I'm so happy thank you William scot hackers.
    If interested you can email Williamscothackers@gmail.com
    WhatsApp on +17079868085

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mike alfred@21:1/5 to All on Sun May 30 06:14:45 2021
    I got my programmed and blanked ATM card to
    withdraw the maximum of $ 5,000 daily for a maximum of 30
    days via (williamscothackers@gmail.com).
    I am so happy about this because I got mine last week and I have used
    it to get $ 150,000. William Scot Hackers is giving
    out the card just to help the poor and needy.
    Just send an email
    to (williamscothackers@gmail.com).
    whatsapp no; +17079868085..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mike alfred@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 16 13:39:54 2022
    I really want to appreciate William Scot hackers for coming to my aid, i am a disability with two kid, it has not been easy taking care of them with my condition so i was seriously searching for a way forward then i went online came across a blank atm
    card by William Scot hackers i applied to my greatest surprise it was delivered to my door step via DHL, I went to the atm machine used it, it was a miracle i withdraw $1000 at first in total i have withdrawn $10000. Thank you sir for this opportunity
    and turn over in my life and my kids we are greatful GOD BLESS YOU. If interested Email williamscothackers@gmail.com or Whatsapp no +1(347) 593-8976

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05