• Wanted - WcCode (.wcx) Developer...

From Brian Jester@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 13 07:00:44 2021
    Any WcCoders that feel like creating a job based wcx application? If you are interested, I am looking for a job posting wcx where employers can post available jobs, and users can reply to the jobs offered and post their experience so employers can search
    for potential employees for their company. Of course I am willing to pay for the coding, so if you are available and experienced in WcCode programming, please don't hesitate, contact me asap! I am highly interested!

Contact Brian:
    briangjester@yahoo.com or briangjester@gmail.com

Also, if you run a Wildcat BBS, or any bbs who has users who can code WcCode (.wcx) applications, please spread this message.

Thanks to all!
    Brian

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Christopher Taylor@21:1/5 to Brian Jester on Wed Dec 15 08:54:16 2021
    Hey Brian, just saw this old message. Are you still looking for someone? I had written a ton of wcCODE apps back in the 90s... Probably wouldn't take much to dust off the cobwebs in my brain.

-CT
    Dogtown BBS!
    https://bbs.kiwi.net

On Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 7:00:47 AM UTC-7, Brian Jester wrote:
    Any WcCoders that feel like creating a job based wcx application? If you are interested, I am looking for a job posting wcx where employers can post available jobs, and users can reply to the jobs offered and post their experience so employers can
    search for potential employees for their company. Of course I am willing to pay for the coding, so if you are available and experienced in WcCode programming, please don't hesitate, contact me asap! I am highly interested!

Contact Brian:
    briang...@yahoo.com or briang...@gmail.com

Also, if you run a Wildcat BBS, or any bbs who has users who can code WcCode (.wcx) applications, please spread this message.

Thanks to all!
    Brian

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)