• 11.6 key/Registration?

From William Norbut@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 15 13:54:18 2021
    Does anyone have a way to register tribbs anymore? Or have a key/reg they would be willing to sell? Thanks!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Charles Tiggasaurus@21:1/5 to William Norbut on Tue Feb 16 23:46:35 2021
    On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 3:54:19 PM UTC-6, William Norbut wrote:
    Does anyone have a way to register tribbs anymore? Or have a key/reg they would be willing to sell? Thanks!

Hi, unfortunately TriBBS appears to be abandonware. I'm not aware of any way to purchase a new registration key.

If you search the alt.bbs.tribbs history @ https://groups.google.com/group/alt.bbs.tribbs look for a thread titled "tribbs for sale" back in August 2004. It's essentially a flame war, but at one point the owner of TriBBS publishes a user's registration
    code for v11.5...so that might help you until it becomes possible to purchase a registration code again (if that ever happens?)

I really wish the owner would publish the source so we can get things working again. I like the feel of TriBBS (likely because I used a lot of TriBBS boards back in the day), but Synchronet BBS is eons ahead for features and still actively developed and
    supported today.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)