• Metal Goddesses - The Ultimate Female-Fronted Metal Music Video Collect

From Vintage@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 16 20:02:38 2015
    Metal Goddesses - The Ultimate Female-Fronted Metal Music Video Collection _______________________________________________________________________ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Posted to about 100 metal groups (individually, not cross-posted) in the hope that
    someone who completed this torrent in days past will jump back in and help us. I'm
    not pulling headers in all these groups so I won't see replies to this post, but I
    certainly will see a 100% seeder! Several of us are stuck at 98.8%

Below is the OP's original text: _______________________________________________________________________ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    This is the collection of all collections.
    Over 2,226 Videos from 978 Bands!
    I have amassed a giant library of Female Fronted Metal Videos and wish to share ALL
    of them in one place with you the fans.
    I started to include biographies of each band but sadly
    I gave up when I was just half way through the A's! which took me nearly 4 hours to
    do that
    then I said the hell with it.
    The time it would have taken me to achieve this myself is unfathomable and unrealistic.

Most all of these bands have facebook pages and the ones that don't you can find
    their info at
    Encyclopaedia Metallum (metal-archives.com)

I do realize that this is a giant torrent and unfortunately I do not have a SEEDBOX.
    However I will be SEEDING this 24/7 and encourage anyone who can help with this torrent
    to please do so.

I am merely a one-man-band with one computer so you can see I will need the help.
    Please at least SEED the videos that you want so that in time all the videos will be available to everyone.
    This has been a labor of love and always will be one for me.
    I love all these genres of music.

All videos are Web Downloads,DVDrips and Blu ray rips.

I have also included a Band Picture Folder that contains all 978 bands.Most of them
    wallpapers
    if I was able to get them.
    This torrent also contains another Update that i was going to add seperatley but
    decided
    to add it here.
    I also updated many of the videos to higher quality when and where they were available.
    As well as properly tagged and labeled some of the foreign ones that were previously
    mislabeled.

So having said that I hope that you enjoy all of these videos as I do.
    And please show your support for these bands.
    They work very hard at what they do to bring us all that is the pleasure and majesty
    of metal music.

Thanks again everyone!

PapaPitufo _____________________________________________________________________________________
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    The torrent file magnet link:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:40a7e24dccb90b962aeaa3f54c8e1624b5ac6df0&dn=Metal%20Goddesses%20-%20The%20Ultimate%20Female-Fronted%20Metal%20Music%20Video%20Collection

A list of the metal videos is here:

https://btdigg.org/search?info_hash=40a7e24dccb90b962aeaa3f54c8e1624b5ac6df0&q=metal%20goddesses

Please help! This epic torrent for the ages must not die out.
    V

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From bubbachunk101@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Vintage on Fri Apr 14 17:03:32 2017
    On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 8:02:45 PM UTC-6, Vintage wrote:
    Metal Goddesses - The Ultimate Female-Fronted Metal Music Video Collection _______________________________________________________________________ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
    Posted to about 100 metal groups (individually, not cross-posted) in the hope that
    someone who completed this torrent in days past will jump back in and help us. I'm
    not pulling headers in all these groups so I won't see replies to this post, but I
    certainly will see a 100% seeder! Several of us are stuck at 98.8%

Below is the OP's original text: _______________________________________________________________________ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
    This is the collection of all collections.
    Over 2,226 Videos from 978 Bands!
    I have amassed a giant library of Female Fronted Metal Videos and wish to share ALL
    of them in one place with you the fans.
    I started to include biographies of each band but sadly
    I gave up when I was just half way through the A's! which took me nearly 4 hours to
    do that
    then I said the hell with it.
    The time it would have taken me to achieve this myself is unfathomable and unrealistic.

Most all of these bands have facebook pages and the ones that don't you can find
    their info at
    Encyclopaedia Metallum (metal-archives.com)

I do realize that this is a giant torrent and unfortunately I do not have a SEEDBOX.
    However I will be SEEDING this 24/7 and encourage anyone who can help with this
    torrent
    to please do so.

I am merely a one-man-band with one computer so you can see I will need the help.
    Please at least SEED the videos that you want so that in time all the videos will be available to everyone.
    This has been a labor of love and always will be one for me.
    I love all these genres of music.

All videos are Web Downloads,DVDrips and Blu ray rips.

I have also included a Band Picture Folder that contains all 978 bands.Most of them
    wallpapers
    if I was able to get them.
    This torrent also contains another Update that i was going to add seperatley but
    decided
    to add it here.
    I also updated many of the videos to higher quality when and where they were available.
    As well as properly tagged and labeled some of the foreign ones that were previously
    mislabeled.

So having said that I hope that you enjoy all of these videos as I do.
    And please show your support for these bands.
    They work very hard at what they do to bring us all that is the pleasure and majesty
    of metal music.

Thanks again everyone!

PapaPitufo _____________________________________________________________________________________
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
    The torrent file magnet link:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:40a7e24dccb90b962aeaa3f54c8e1624b5ac6df0&dn=Metal%20Goddesses%20-%20The%20Ultimate%20Female-Fronted%20Metal%20Music%20Video%20Collection

A list of the metal videos is here:

https://btdigg.org/search?info_hash=40a7e24dccb90b962aeaa3f54c8e1624b5ac6df0&q=metal%20goddesses

Please help! This epic torrent for the ages must not die out.
    V

HOLY CRAP I WISH I HAD I HAD SEEN THESE POST EARLIER.....YUP THAT'S ME PapaPitufo.

My folder now contains 226 gb's of Female Fronted Metal Videos containing more than 3,416 videos.

Not sure if I will actually ever upload that but hey who knows LOL
    Thanks for the support!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)