From Newsgroup: alt.bbs.iniquity

make money fast!!Discussion
    [ Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

make money fast!!
    Date: 25 Apr 2004
    Time: 17:41:07
    Remote Name: 68.117.219.48

Comments
    I was flat broke and looking for ways to make money and turn my life around when
    I found this letter on the internet I can't belive this actually works, but IT DOES!!!! Start Making Money.. TODAY!!! Ok, a couple months ago I was out of work
    and looking for a quick easy way to make money. Well I turned to my trusty internet to find some answers to my money problems. Low and Behold I found this

easy way to make money. All it costs is $6.00... That's it... that and the cost

of stamps, so lets say about $8.oo. But it turns into soooo much more. I Know what you are thinking, it just wouldn't work 'cause too many people would scheme
    their way out of actually paying the $6. Well, let me tell you, A LOT of people

are willing to give up $6 in order make hundreds upon thousands. So far, in two

months time I have recieved over 9,000 one dollar bills. Not too bad for not having a job, huh? Ok, Here's the deal. You have to ACTUALLY send the money or you won't get yours. That's how it works. You send six people one dollar each and ask to be put on their mailing list. You are paying for a service which makes this legal, and they add your name to THEIR list that they send out. It's

great... Here's what you do... First, you need to print this out, or copy and paste to your computer's notepad. That way, you can add your name later and you

will have all the info you need. Follow directions EXACTLY and you will start recieving money withing a week or two. ( I started getting mine on day 8 ) Here

Goes.... STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each

piece of paper; PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen

through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the
    6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Mailing Addresses
    : 1. Allen Weiner 1911 S. Cadiz Circle Palm Springs, Ca.92264 2. Kim Brunty 1650 Wyatt Pky. Lexington, Ky 40505 3. Barry Longworth 1700 Strader Dr. Lexington, Ky 40505 4. Kimberley Longworth 1700 Strader Dr. Lexington, Ky 40505 5. Mary Smith 1351 Brookwood Dr. Watkinsville, Ga.30677 6. Melissa Altman 1707 SE Indiana Ave.
    Lawton, Ok 73501 STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see
    above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
    directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you
    are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of
    this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's

memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of

the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) Save

your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line

forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) For example, log on to any search engine like yahoo.com, altavista.com, google.com. Then search with keyword subjects like money making message board, money making forum, millionaire message board, etc. You will find tons of message boards. Click one

by one then you will find the option: Post new message. Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this
    will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with

your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You
    may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as
    the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. This is so easy, I don't know why everyone isn't doing it. You have to actually send the money, it's only $6 plus stamps, so why not try it. I am telling you, it works. Good luck all!!!!

Last changed: June 10, 2004
    SEEN-BY: 1/10 205