• this is effing annoying...

From Luca-Chan@21:1/10 to Michael J. Ryan on Thu Jan 10 07:11:00 2013
    From Newsgroup: alt.bbs.general

To: Michael J. Ryan
    .,: This is something about this is effing annoying...,
    Michael J. Ryan said it to alt.bbs.general on Sun May 31 2009 04:08 pm ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    We have alt.bbs.ads, why does everyong effing post the same ads to every alt.bbs sub??? it may be bbs related, but it has crossed the line between legit posts and spam.
    Especially if you don't even read the area, and use an automated tool to pos I do not expect this shit from sysops in alt.bbs.general.

I May be new but i have to agree. any forum of spam in non-spam areas is annoying. but people like to post ads in places outside of the ads section because most wont look at the ads section. just my 2 cents
    SEEN-BY: 1/10 205
  • From jtk@21:1/10 to Luca-Chan on Sun Apr 28 10:05:00 2013
    From Newsgroup: alt.bbs.general

To: Michael J. Ryan
    .,: This is something about this is effing annoying...,
    Michael J. Ryan said it to alt.bbs.general on Sun May 31 2009 04:08 pm ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    We have alt.bbs.ads, why does everyong effing post the same ads to ever alt.bbs sub??? it may be bbs related, but it has crossed the line betw legit posts and spam.
    Especially if you don't even read the area, and use an automated tool t I do not expect this shit from sysops in alt.bbs.general.

I May be new but i have to agree. any forum of spam in non-spam areas is annoying. but people like to post ads in places outside of the ads
    section because most wont look at the ads section. just my 2 cents

The users in google groups is largest spammes if you want to ban anyone, that site should be ban from the internet.

Free Access
    50,000 available files
    2,000 message bases
    Online Games
    Lot more.

telnet://bbs.cyberchatnet.com 23
    SEEN-BY: 1/10 205