• Sysop Lemming, belated news

From adamson.ken@21:1/10 to alt.bbs.excalibur on Mon Jan 2 17:30:00 2017
    From Newsgroup: alt.bbs.excalibur

It escaped my attention until just today that I never posted news of my brother's passing to the Excalibur BBS community.
    Some of you may have befriended him on Facebook. Those of you who did not, or were not in contact after we disbanded VR Software Labs, do not know. If you don't know me, I'm Ken Adamson - "Sidekick Lemming" - and Joe's brother. We operated Virtually Reality BBS and VR Software Labs as a partnership for approximately 3 years together. I took on the responsibility of distributing keys and handling as much support as I could after the BBS business collapsed.
    I tried getting back into it in 2004, but my schedule was simply too jammed to
    really make a go of it.
    Joe was diagnosed with congestive heart failure in 1998 and was no longer really able to work after about 1999. I lived with him until roughly January of 2000, after which he started a successful business on eBay, and I was married. He was primarily know as "The Tie-Dye Guy", and was an eBay Hall-of-Famer. He provided support for sellers, lectured on running a business
    on eBay, and was invited on several occasions to speak at eBay conferences in San Jose, Dallas, and other major events.
    My brother passed on 30 September, 2014, from complications arising from congestive heart failure.
    Regards,
    Ken
    SEEN-BY: 1/10 205
  • From mro@21:1/10 to adamson.ken on Sun Feb 5 10:29:00 2017
    From Newsgroup: alt.bbs.excalibur

To: adamson.ken
    .,: This is something about Sysop Lemming, belated news,
    adamson.ken said it to alt.bbs.excalibur on Mon Jan 02 2017 05:30 pm ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    It escaped my attention until just today that I never posted news of my bro= ther's passing to the Excalibur BBS community.

Some of you may have befriended him on Facebook. Those of you who did not,= or were not in contact after we disbanded VR Software Labs, do not know. = If you don't know me, I'm Ken Adamson - "Sidekick Lemming" - and Joe's brot=

very sorry to hear of his passing.
    SEEN-BY: 1/10 205