• Finally working.. here's what was wrong

From Fratm@21:1/235 to All on Fri Aug 6 09:18:05 2021
    Hi fellow testers,

So I was having result code 127 ever time my even't would run. After a long bit of trouble shooting I figured out that it was not finding my mutil app.
    In events I was not specifing the path to mutil. That appears to be the problem, I had to enter the actual path to the file, and then the actual path to the .ini files. Now it seems to be working.

This is on Debian Linux, and installed in /home/bbs/mystic I'm not sure if this is because I didn't put it in /mystic like the tutorials did, but either way, it is working now, and I just wanted to document that here.

Cheers,

-Fratm

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Fratm's BBS (21:1/235)
  • From Zip@21:1/202 to Fratm on Fri Aug 6 21:09:26 2021
    Hello Fratm!

On 06 Aug 2021, Fratm said the following...
    So I was having result code 127 ever time my even't would run. After a long bit of trouble shooting I figured out that it was not finding my mutil app. In events I was not specifing the path to mutil. That

When Mystic launches events, it places itself in the Mystic base directory (e.g. "/mystic"), i.e., that will be the current working directory for the commands that you specify on the command line.

Unless you have the Mystic base directory in your BBS user's PATH, you will need to either use the full path to mutil (e.g. "/mystic/mutil") or, as the mutil binary should be in the Mystic base directory, simply prepend them with "./" (= current directory), e.g. "./mutil".

Best regards
    Zip

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/08/05 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Star Collision BBS, Uppsala, Sweden (21:1/202)