• fsxnet.nz tweaks

From Avon@21:1/101 to All on Fri Apr 12 22:57:05 2024
    Today I have added the inter-bbs game reports for BRE, Galactic Dynasty and For Honour to the fsxnet.nz website.

For now they are sitting under the 'stats' heading but I'm pondering moving them off to a Games menu on the navigation and resting them there along with some links to the download files for the games and more of a write up about each game.

But hey, making progress.

This now gets the website up to date with the content being posted to the FSX_STA echo each day so I'm feeling happy about that.

Kerr Avon [Blake's 7] 'I'm not expendable, I'm not stupid and I'm not going' avon[at]bbs.nz | bbs.nz | fsxnet.nz

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (21:1/101)
  • From Avon@21:1/101 to All on Sat Apr 13 15:04:24 2024
    On 12 Apr 2024 at 10:57p, Avon pondered and said...

Today I have added the inter-bbs game reports for BRE, Galactic Dynasty and For Honour to the fsxnet.nz website.

OK these we're not updating as I had expected but this is now fixed, the website should be updated hourly with latest game stats and score now, updates happing at half past the hour.

.. this concludes this update :-p

Kerr Avon [Blake's 7] 'I'm not expendable, I'm not stupid and I'm not going' avon[at]bbs.nz | bbs.nz | fsxnet.nz

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (21:1/101)