• Couple of General Questions

From The Godfather@21:1/165 to All on Sun May 3 22:22:38 2020
    Hi there,

Couple of questions regarding Mystic and Python.

Mystic....
    1. I am mostly configuring light bar menus, and have noticed that despite setting the last menu option to redirect to the first when the DOWN ARROW is pressed, it simply is not working. The menu's move up and down just fine.
    As an example, menue 1-5, setting 5 as "Up" 4, down "1," and setting one to "Down 2," "Up 5" does absolutely nothing. What might I be missing within the settings to ensure this feature works?
    2. I like simple, non busy menus ... I might list 10 options vertially
    within 1 column, and either create a new menu for advanced commands, or list
    a few horizontally at the bottom. So as example, within the message bases I might vertically list main functions, while horizontally list {} [] jump area/groups at the top or bottom of a menu. I have been unsuccessful at getting a light bar menu to switch from "Up/Down," to "Left/Right," within a singular menu. However I have seen others successfully do so. What trick am
    I missing?

Python ...
    I asked this question in a different way before but want to try to clarify
    .... I'm running Windows 10, and Mystic 32bit for better Door compatibility. Do I download the 32 bit version of Python or the 64 bit version, considering my operating system and Mystic are at different bit rates.
    .....Is Python 3.0 downward compatible to 2.7 scripts? I've noticed a lot of fantastic mods coming out that require one or the other, and I want to
    install the ONE that will allow me the most variety of script installations. .....Tied to the aforementioned, if 3.0 is not downward compatible, can both 3.0 and 2.7 be installed on a PC, to allow the variety of mods written within each ot be run within mystic?

Lastly .....
    Thank you to everyone who has helped me to date. I'm finally speeding up my configuration skills and almost ready to install doors (finally!) ... One simple request --- Could someone much more proficient than I create a Windows compatible script that tracks NFL Scores, Standings and possibly a Mock Draft season? Just a simple request ;) Go Broncos!

Seriously .. thank you everyone.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A45 2020/02/18 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: The Underground BBS (21:1/165)
  • From stizzed@21:4/156 to Dream Master on Sun May 3 22:29:54 2020
    ... One simple request --- Could someone much more proficient than I create a Windows compatible script that tracks NFL Scores, Standings and possibly a Mock Draft season? Just a simple request ;) Go Broncos!

Dream Master - This is right up your alley!

.\\ichael Batts
    a.k.a. stizzed (because, why not?)
    SysOp, The ROCK BBS III

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A45 2020/02/18 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: The ROCK BBS III - therockbbs.net - TELNET:10023 (21:4/156)