• System ghosts

From Nitro@21:1/190 to All on Sun Mar 29 10:20:08 2020
    Greetings,

Ok so now I think my mystic system is haunted. Still looking for those
    errors from previous message I decided that I would check event editor and there was two polling entries for agoranet and no fidonet poll entry? Weird.
    So I changed one back to fidonet shut down system and restarted. Now the RES:255 code in mis window went to scinet from agoranet, so I went back into event editor and fidonet is gone again and guess which network now has two entries? Yep scinet! wtf? Ghosts?

Any Ideas?

Nitro

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/03/26 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: Abacus BBS (21:1/190)
  • From Joe@21:1/189 to Nitro on Sun Mar 29 19:20:38 2020
    entry? Weird. So I changed one back to fidonet shut down system and restarted. Now the RES:255 code in mis window went to scinet from agoranet, so I went back into event editor and fidonet is gone again and guess which network now has two entries? Yep scinet! wtf? Ghosts?

I've seen that happen before if you edit the events with MIS running. Try shutting down mis and then edit the events, save and restart. Should fix the issue with the events duplicating. Also check the dupebase ID in your mailin.ini. That error message is saying that it is set to a msgbase that
    not defined as a local mesagebase. The dupe base must be local.

Joe

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/02/29 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: The Virtual Terminal (21:1/189)
  • From Nitro@21:1/190 to Joe on Sun Mar 29 18:51:52 2020
    I've seen that happen before if you edit the events with MIS running.
    Try shutting down mis and then edit the events, save and restart.
    Should fix the issue with the events duplicating. Also check the
    dupebase ID in your mailin.ini. That error message is saying that it is set to a msgbase that not defined as a local mesagebase. The dupe base must be local.

thanks ill give that a try...

Nitro

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/03/26 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: Abacus BBS (21:1/190)