• binkp error

From Datalus@21:4/120 to All on Sun Oct 6 08:29:20 2019
    Okay I have a problem I put my mystic system back up on a Virtual Desktop system due no INTERNET where I live and was trying to run it threw a hot spot which just wouldn't work right now I have a problem with binkp here is the error
    binkp unable to open ipv4 port:error -1(0)
    Where do we find these error codes I have looked in wiki.mysticbbs.com it doesnt show any. But back to my problem the port that I have to use is opne I have checked.
    Datalus

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/03/03 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: Deep Space Gateway Crystal River Florida (21:4/120)
  • From Oli@21:1/151 to Datalus on Mon Oct 7 06:43:50 2019
    Okay I have a problem I put my mystic system back up on a Virtual
    Desktop system due no INTERNET where I live and was trying to run it
    threw a hot spot which just wouldn't work right now I have a problem
    with binkp here is the error binkp unable to open ipv4 port:error
    -1(0) Where do we find these error codes I have looked in wiki.mysticbbs.com it doesnt show any. But back to my problem the port that I have to use is opne I have checked. Datalus

You didn't describe when exactly this error occurs. Windows or Linux? It sounds
    like Mystic doesn't have permission to open the port or the port is already used by another program (or a second Mystic instance already running). The permissions thing is unlikely, it's a Unix thing with ports below 1024 (binp is
    24554). Maybe this could also happen if you have the wrong IP in "IPV4 Adapter" (0.0.0.0 should always work). But I'm not too familiar with Mystic, just guessing.

* Origin: 🌈 (21:1/151)