• MagiTerm

From paulie420@21:2/150 to All on Sat Oct 2 13:06:31 2021
    Just wanted to post my hat tip to APAM, again;

MagiTerm is a great software that we have available and I think gets overlooked by many simply because they don't know it. Heres a few things that I really like about MagiTerm:

Its whimsical and fun - I love the graphical help screen, and it has information that will help you get the most out of MT *easily*... you can full-screen the thing, half-screen it and switch from 80x25, 132x37 & 132x45 on the fly.

IBM-VGA - MT duplicates ANSi and AmigaFonts as they are meant to be seen, w/o any current tech mumbo-jumbo. You just get text as it was in the 90s.

Importing phonebooks - altho I didn't get the addresses imported correctly, it IS a feature and did pull in my huge listing; now if I can just figure out how to get the addresses in the correct location from MT to be happy.

-----
    I recently went to a new laptop, and Fedora Linux... Netrunner works fine, I'm having issues with Syncterm, SDL & CIOLIB failures - and MagiTerm has shown itself as a viable and GOOD option for terminals in 2o21. If yer not happy where you're at, or wish there were other options - try MagiTerm... its pretty magical.

|07p|15AULIE|1142|07o

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/08/29 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: 2o fOr beeRS bbs>>>20ForBeers.com:1337 (21:2/150)