• YouTube and Thanks

From N2QFD@21:1/219 to avon on Sun Jan 7 16:02:59 2024
    Hi Avon,
    I was over at the web interface for BBS.NZ and mucked up a note to you so thought I'd try here via my local BBS and SyncTERM. I'm in the process of learning this MYSTIC thing and trying to get a BBS active in my city again. New York state has a few in Albany such as the one I'm on now Freqs and Geeks, and there's one in Rochester, but the Southern Tier is missing out. I'm in Elmira, NY and Ithaca is close as well and it seemed like a fun project. I've been using the You Tube videos you made and thank you very much. It's been a little struggle as the menus are different in some cases now but I'm getting there. Seems a lot of Ham's here are doing teh BBS thing still. I wanted to get a PACKET station going again and maybe some day but that ship seems to have sailed. So, just wanted to say thanks and best 73 to you.
    de N2QFD//Malachi

... LSD: Virtual Reality without all the fancy hardware

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 2022/07/15 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: Radio Freqs & Geeks BBS - Albany, NY (21:1/219)
  • From Avon@21:1/101 to N2QFD on Tue Jan 16 15:38:05 2024
    On 07 Jan 2024 at 04:02p, N2QFD pondered and said...

going again and maybe some day but that ship seems to have sailed. So, just wanted to say thanks and best 73 to you. de N2QFD//Malachi

Thanks good sir :)

I have validated your account at Agency, feel free to drop me a note if you need further help :)

Best, Paul aka Avon

Kerr Avon [Blake's 7] 'I'm not expendable, I'm not stupid and I'm not going' avon[at]bbs.nz | bbs.nz | fsxnet.nz

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (21:1/101)