• Checking in ---

From K4JTT@21:1/136 to Avon on Thu Sep 28 10:18:45 2023
    Hey there ... how all is well and your "weathered" through the winter. It is now October and Florida is moving into the fall/winter months. You should be seeing a really beautiful spring and onto your summer. Enjoy ...

Soon the Holidays will be here and that is my favorite time of year. Summer in Florida is crazy hot. Winters are a very nice 70-80 degrees.

On another note, I have a question ... Id there a way to block messages coming from a specific user. I have seen a few "questionable" posts that most assured don't belong. Just curious, I looked and could not find a way.

de ~ Ricky

N4TDX BBS - Telnet: n4tdx.ddns.net:2323
    FSXnet: 21:1/136 * Fidonet 1:135/383 * Micronet 618:250/35
    Titusville, FL.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: N4TDX BBS (21:1/136)
  • From Adept@21:2/108 to K4JTT on Thu Sep 28 20:36:48 2023
    On another note, I have a question ... Id there a way to block messages coming from a specific user. I have seen a few "questionable" posts that most assured don't belong. Just curious, I looked and could not find a way.

With Mystic, you likely have the 'T' option from the message menu, to edit the twit filter.

Though I don't think that'll delete messages, just hide them from you. But I'm not completely sure -- I have one user blocked, because engaging with his messages was always a mistake, so now I'm blissfully unaware of it, and that's enough for me.

At least barring the situation where I get a complaint from a user.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Storm BBS (21:2/108)