• Weekend

From Avon@21:1/101 to All on Sat Jun 10 15:22:39 2023
    Happy Saturday folks.

It's winter over here, I have the fire going, fine and sunny but crisp and cool (circa 8 degrees Celsius)

Got two at home unwell with Covid-19 and so far I'm doing OK but am tired as there's a lot of running around caring for them :) I'm the last chap standing.

Been doing some fsxNet admin today and added a few nodes with thanks to the help from Deon and Solaris. Posted about that in FSX_NET

Plan to do some tidying up of inactive nodes in NET 1 in the coming week(s).

Gotta go and think about dinner now... I think it may be sausages.

Best, Paul

Kerr Avon [Blake's 7] 'I'm not expendable, I'm not stupid and I'm not going' avon[at]bbs.nz | bbs.nz | fsxnet.nz

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (21:1/101)
  • From Zip@21:1/202 to Avon on Sat Jun 10 22:33:43 2023
    Hello Avon!

On 10 Jun 2023, Avon said the following...

Happy Saturday folks.

Thanks, and back at you! =)

Got two at home unwell with Covid-19 and so far I'm doing OK but am
    tired as there's a lot of running around caring for them :) I'm the last chap standing.

Ouch! Hoping they'll get well soon, and that you'll manage not to catch it...

Gotta go and think about dinner now... I think it may be sausages.

Sounds nice! BBQ here. I've spent the day celebrating my mother (she turns 75 next week). A nice day with nice weather and summerish temps (well, about 20C at least).

Best regards
    Zip

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Star Collision BBS, Uppsala, Sweden (21:1/202)
  • From Avon@21:1/101 to Zip on Sun Jun 11 10:30:27 2023
    On 10 Jun 2023 at 10:33p, Zip pondered and said...

Thanks, and back at you! =)

:) and as I reply it's now my Sunday morning, time travel eh?

Ouch! Hoping they'll get well soon, and that you'll manage not to catch it...

Thanks so far so good, I'm testing each day at present.

Sounds nice! BBQ here. I've spent the day celebrating my mother (she
    turns 75 next week). A nice day with nice weather and summerish temps (well, about 20C at least).

My mum may make 81 in July so that would be nice, BBQ sounds good. It was sausages and some stir fried vegetables in the end. :)

Kerr Avon [Blake's 7] 'I'm not expendable, I'm not stupid and I'm not going' avon[at]bbs.nz | bbs.nz | fsxnet.nz

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Agency BBS | Dunedin, New Zealand | agency.bbs.nz (21:1/101)
  • From Adept@21:2/108 to Avon on Sun Jun 11 11:09:42 2023
    It's winter over here, I have the fire going, fine and sunny but crisp
    and cool (circa 8 degrees Celsius)

On that note, I've been enjoying sunset that's now at 9:50pm (I got a sunset picture at 9:53pm about a week ago), but could do without the 30C-ish temperatures we're currently getting here.

Though I'm likely to end up in California in a month, where it'll be... cold, probably, because they have lots of air conditioning there, unlike in Germany.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/12/24 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Storm BBS (21:2/108)