From NuSkooler@21:1/121 to All on Sun Mar 3 09:42:18 2019
Here is the *current* Waiting For Caller (WFC) feature list. Definitely open to
suggestions / rants / whatever!
* Terminal driven WFC (aka dashboard)
* Display of basic stats:
* Active connection/nodes & current activity therein
* Last _N_ calls
* Quick login
* Send/Receive node chat (in ENiG this is user-to-user or user-to-all "Instant Messaging")
* Ability to break into chat session with user (think classical split screen)
* Basic system management
* Viewing of logs
* Ability to kick a user/node
* Can be accessed remotely - over secure channels only. That is, SSH or secure WebSockets (wss://) aka WebSockets over TLS. Further, the default configuration
and recomendation will be to enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for this. * WFC, like all things in ENiG will be fully customizable (layout, look, so on) * View & execute scheduled tasks
Who can view the WFC is controlled by ACS. By default, this would be something like "SCAF2ID1GM[wfc]" meaning Secure connections only (SC), 2FA authenticated (AF2), user 1 (ID1) and must belong to the 'wfc' group (GM[wfc]).
* No ability to node spy. Specifically, no "watching over the users shoulder" as this falls into a privacy no-no in the modern era.