• 0.0.11-beta

From NuSkooler@21:1/121 to All on Sat Nov 23 14:45:18 2019
    If you're running ENiGMA 1/2 this may be of interest :)

I've promoted 0.0.10-alpha to master on GitHub:
    * If you've been running something older, I *stongly* encourage you to update! * If you were already on 0.0.10-alpha, you probably want to either:
    a) Switch your branch to 'master' to get any minor updates (urgent fixes/etc.)
    b) Continue to live on the edge and switch to 0.0.11-beta

0.0.11-beta now requires Node.js 12.x LTS, so you'd need to delete your node_modules then run 'npm install' or 'yarn' (depending on the tooling you use) to get everything ready after switching to it.

Be sure to read the WHATSNEW.md and UPGRADE.md docs!

Xibabla will always be running the latest, so if you notice anything goofy please report it :)

As I'm starting to have more time again I'll be working on the WFC feature & dabbles of cleaning up more code. I'm also getting ready to look into the drawing re-write which will make more terminals happy especially older retro terms under DOS. This will makeway for the FSE re-write which brings a lot of new features. ...I'm also compiling notes and testing frameworks for a textmode
    RPG (which will ultimately be available as a door), so that will take up some time as well.

--
    NuSkooler
    Xibalba BBS @ xibalba.l33t.codes / 44510(telnet) 44511(ssh)
    ENiGMA 1/2 BBS WHQ | Phenom | 67 | iMPURE | ACiDic
    --- ENiGMA 1/2 v0.0.11-beta (linux; x64; 12.13.1)
    * Origin: Xibalba -+- xibalba.l33t.codes:44510 (21:1/121)