• BTW and Start Trek

From garycrunk@21:2/105 to apam on Sat Sep 23 16:54:30 2017

I uploaded st-apam.zip to your BBS. This is your Personalized Copy, so
    don't distribute. For now, all you have to copy to your existing Door directory is Startrek.exe. No other files changed...

I also uploaded btw-apam.zip . This only has 2 files... BTW.exe and Hackremp.ans. Just replace these into your door folder...

I've tried to make more "Functionality" changes in both of these doors. Please let me know your thoughts or if there are any problems...

Many thanks.
    Gary

----=[ Gary Crunk * Another F-ing BBS * anotherbbs.bbsindex.com ]=----

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A34 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: Another F-ing BBS (21:2/105)
  • From apam@21:1/125 to garycrunk on Sun Sep 24 10:51:20 2017
    garycrunk said....

Andrew

I uploaded st-apam.zip to your BBS. This is your Personalized Copy, so don't distribute. For now, all you have to copy to your existing Door directory is Startrek.exe. No other files changed...

I also uploaded btw-apam.zip . This only has 2 files... BTW.exe and Hackremp.ans. Just replace these into your door folder...

All done Thanks :)

I also reset Break the Web incase you're wondering why you have to start over :)

Andrew
    --- MagickaBBS v0.7alpha (Linux/x86_64)
    * Origin: Exotica BBS - telnet://exoticabbs.com:2023/ (21:1/125)
  • From garycrunk@21:2/105 to apam on Sat Sep 23 18:10:56 2017
    I also reset Break the Web incase you're wondering why you have to start over :)

Andrew...
    Excellent. They look good...
    BTW, when you Reset, there's always a garycrunk in the Database, so I never have to reset fully or log on as a new user... It's my little back-door into the system.. :)

Gary

----=[ Gary Crunk * Another F-ing BBS * anotherbbs.bbsindex.com ]=----

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A34 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: Another F-ing BBS (21:2/105)