• New file areas added

From Vince Coen@2:250/1 to All on Thu Aug 15 22:38:00 2019
    Hello All!

With the resent updates to FILEGATE.ZXX there has been some new areas added,

Group Earth 3 - 4 areas.
    Group NASA 1 area.

None are earth shattering :) Hope you got it?

Vince

--- Mageia Linux v6 X64/Mbse v1.0.7.12/GoldED+/LNX 1.1.501-b20150715
    * Origin: Air Applewood, The Linux Gateway to the UK & Eire (2:250/1)
  • From Vincent Coen@2:250/1 to All on Fri Jun 24 13:18:50 2022
    Hello All!

I reminder to myself has come to light that I forgot to let links know about new-ish file areas that have been added to the system and there may well be echo areas as well.

You are welcome to add yourself in to all as required but if you would like me to do so just send a request for me to do so.

For files I am thinking of the fact that I added in GFD FDN to the FILEGATE distribution system and there might be others.

I have to admit that file traffic seems to have dropped of over the last 2 - 3 years possibly because some of the FDN contributors / distributors have quit
    or it could just be that programmers have stopped supporting their application.

Remember my system should be sending out on the first of the month a notify message or two with details of all connected areas as well as any unconnected one's so it is worth a few minutes just going over them if only the
    unconnected lists to see if you wish to be added in.

If you send me a message, I can do a add your system in to all, possibly easier
    than you can as I just do a Group change (Add) for all areas for a specific downlink.

Vincent

--- Mageia Linux v8 X64/Mbse v1.0.8/GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
    * Origin: Air Applewood, The Linux Gateway to the UK & Eire (2:250/1)